Found a way to have a War Games match?

For general discussion of Fire Pro Wrestling World topics and news.
Cycklops

Found a way to have a War Games match?

Postby Cycklops » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:35 am

Someone mentioned here ( https://www.reddit.com/r/firepro/commen ... e_mod_and/ ) that they were having a problem where their Royal Rumbles were becoming 8-Man Tags once everyone else was down. This almost seems like a War Games match! So I was looking into how to recreate it.

It seems like it came from More Match Types being used in conjuction with the Royal Rumble mod. Likely the Elimination setting being on.

If there's a way to combine this with the Steel Cage ring...well...

padrian

Re: Found a way to have a War Games match?

Postby padrian » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:22 pm

Maybe you’ve found a solution, but I’ve noted a pattern with the few team elimination sims I’ve done. It seems that whichever team is first to lose a member, the remaining members go down in succession.

I believe I saw that as well on someone’s e-fed when he attempted a Survivor Series. Basically, theee is no comeback for the first team to lose a member. They get swept

View619
Community Member

Postby View619 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:22 pm

Suggest you post any findings on the new forum, since this one won't be up for much longer. But, I can confirm that the first team to win doesn't always sweep the other; obviously they'll have an advantage but it can go either way based on random chance as per a normal match.
Most matches I've tested tend to have the wins going back and forth between the two teams.

padrian

Postby padrian » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:22 am

I was wrong. The person who did Survivor Series e-fed got some good results.