Wait... what?

For general discussion of Fire Pro Wrestling World topics and news.
Level
AMBITION Owner

Re: Wait... what?

Postby Level » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:57 pm

theking wrote:what if he didn't do it?Sad everyone is willing throw him under the bus like this!!

I don’t think anyone is throwing him under the bus. I think we are just protecting the group and satisfying the needs of the many, versus staying put on a site that we know will exist for much longer because we can’t manage it and don’t have a communication channel for the person responsible for it. Operations are more sustainable with contingencies in place. If he is found not guilty there is always a possibility of making up and returning. But if he is found guilty, this site is definitely gone. It’s in our best perspective to be proactive. That’s not throwing anyone under any bus.

Old School Oni
Community Member

Postby Old School Oni » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:01 pm

craziej2k wrote:
Adwhizz wrote:I'm just posting in this thread in hopes I'll have the last post ever on this forum, I don't really have anything else to add

NEVER!

:lol: :markout:

Pfr Chaos
Community Member

Postby Pfr Chaos » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:54 pm

desertpunk wrote:
Pfr Chaos wrote:
desertpunk wrote:
Sword just owned the domain, CDRIVE made and ran this board. Sword might be a pedo, but CD isn't.

Well that's great and all but I really do not want to associate myself with this website anymore.

Well virtue signaling aside, you'd need Cdrive to delete your account. However it'll be a waste of time as the sites going to crash like a brick through a glass table sooner than later. That means the whole fucking things going to be purged.

Then again theres always internet caches and such, so you'd never be able to fully get yourself removed from it's history. Even if you got your account deleted your username would still show, but in white text with no link to a profile.

Was that first comment necessary? Whatever, you're probably just like him as well.

desertpunk
Lord of the Under Realms

Postby desertpunk » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:35 pm

Pfr Chaos wrote:
desertpunk wrote:
Pfr Chaos wrote:
Well that's great and all but I really do not want to associate myself with this website anymore.

Well virtue signaling aside, you'd need Cdrive to delete your account. However it'll be a waste of time as the sites going to crash like a brick through a glass table sooner than later. That means the whole fucking things going to be purged.

Then again theres always internet caches and such, so you'd never be able to fully get yourself removed from it's history. Even if you got your account deleted your username would still show, but in white text with no link to a profile.

Was that first comment necessary? Whatever, you're probably just like him as well.

O calling me a Pedophile for daring to show a little shade your way. O you sound real mature, but you know what? Since there are no rules or mods here anymore. Go fuck yourself you whinny little cunt, I accuse you of virtue signaling and you call me a pedo? WTF is wrong with you?

I hurt you "feeling" so I must be the worst of the worst? You fucking moron, I am so sick of idiots like you, again go FUCK YOURSELF.

WPW2017
Community Member

Postby WPW2017 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:38 pm

:twisted: fuck you tigersword! Fuck you c drive for banning my alt account
Mwahahahahahahahaha
Mwahahahahahahhahahaha
:jarry:

Love Wilcox
Community Member

Postby Love Wilcox » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:11 am

Fuck :(
My original edits: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1140

jbravos
Community Member

Postby jbravos » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:09 am

Hey a lot of us vets have changed boards before & I'm sure we will again so no big deal here....

What ever happened to MDK anyway?

Boboplex

Postby Boboplex » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:09 am

Goodbye Arena. I'll miss your easy to lurk format.

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Postby Old Baby » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:36 pm

I will miss the lighter background. The CC strains my eyes.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:27 pm

Old Baby wrote:I will miss the lighter background. The CC strains my eyes.

New themes have been added over there. Check it out. And with that, this is probably my last post here unless I feel I need to respond to something.