Cake's Fictional Edits.

Showcase your Fire Pro Wrestling World Creations - Edits, Belts, Rings & More.
samuraicake
Community Member

Cake's Fictional Edits.

Postby samuraicake » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:09 am

Hi Peeps - I released some of my edits before right before I burned out, which was before some major game changes so much editing is needed and I never did anything with them. That's gonna change, I'll start re-releasing old wrasslers when I'm happy with, new wrasslers when inspiration takes me.

I may eventually have a feds forum where I stream my dudes in tourneys once my game and wrestlers are how I want them to be.

For now - Here are just a few of my own creations that I'm happy with from a visual and logic stand point. Hope you guys like.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063012662/myworkshopfiles/?appid=564230

Sammy Rai - My Personal Avatar (Heavy)
Flubberduck was a weird middle school nickname, still no clue what it means - My wrestler users a mix of martial art technique/Arm Based Sub Moves and the odd high flying move - most notably his finisher - Ducky Rai Fly. The name is a pun of Samurai, thus inspires the appearance.

Spoiler: show
Outfits
ImageImageImageImage

Saint Magic (Junior)
A true Mexican Hero - Rey Who? It's all about Saint Magic now Fam - An orphan from the age of 4, learned to fend for himself in the slums of Nezo-Chalco-Itza - Could have peddles Meth like the rest of the locals - but instead he peddled dreams - that's right - He's a Puke worthy goody two-shoes - Sure, he stole bread to live, flipped skirts and only somewhat respected his elders - but he rose from depths of a depraved shanty town to be a hero among his peeps, fighting to get drugs off the streets. Food into faces, and dreams into hearts. A classic short arse Luchadore in stylings.

Outfits
ImageImageImageImage

samuraicake
Community Member

Re: Cake's Fictional Edits.

Postby samuraicake » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:18 am

Old Man Patch (Heavy)
In no way a wolverine rip off BUB *schnick* Old Man Patch as been around the block - A much more lithe wrestler back in the day, his game is more power based now - He got all Frank Miller's Dark Knight on his didn't he. He can still bust out a top rope move, but will usually feel it right after, evidenced by his Org Arched Diving Body Press. Never really that popular in his youth - but with a heavier build, some hair on his chest and a new attitude to match - Old Man Patch is a ture Silver fox - I mean dark horse.

Outfits
ImageImageImageImage

samuraicake
Community Member

Postby samuraicake » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:32 am

Jackie Latern (Female)
Jackie Latern, a classic British Crumpet - shame about all that demon worship though. Jackie always had a love of the occult, a little voodoo doll here, a naughty hex there, typical Jackie, cursing anyone that looked at her wrong. No one knows what really made Jackie done the Mask, but her Moniker of The Demon Idol couldn't be more appropriate, where once she played with silly grudge spells - now she's the stuff of nightmares - The Demon Idol herself has come to play - some says she grants favours, some says she takes souls. It's rumoured that Juinor Wrestling Sensation Clemenstein is her own diabolical creation.

Outfits
ImageImageImageImage

samuraicake
Community Member

Postby samuraicake » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:40 am

Akira Soma (Heavy)
The Mantis himself Akira Soma - As his title suggests he favours quick deadly strikes and arm snapping submissions. Likes to keep his game close to the ground, you won't find him climbing the turnbuckle. A careful risk-adverse nature honed by years in the Yakuza (Rumoured) An deadly efficient wrestler if lacking a little charisma. Not much is known other than he has considerable wealth, and that has to come somewhere, and with his skillset, that somewhere....

Outfits
ImageImageImageImage

samuraicake
Community Member

Postby samuraicake » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:05 pm

El Capitan (Heavy)
Captain of a Large Fishing Vessel - El Capitan is more akin to an old skool pirate than a noble fisherman. A true brawler, let's his fists do the taking. Some say he decked Captain Birdseye himeslf over the consistancy of their cod fillet batter. The Prowling Dutchman, so named El Capitans ship as they stalk other vessels ready to steal their prize. Seemingly not enough competition on the open waters, or enough targets for his fists, The Dutch Capitan takes up wrestling. He notices another man, around his age, rough around the edges, reminds him of a skinny little fancy pants from his youth, always did like Fisting that bugger.

Outfits
ImageImageImageImage

samuraicake
Community Member

Postby samuraicake » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:19 pm

Su Yin (Juinor)
Su Yin - A rough translation - Simple Protector. A Chinese Luchadore and a frikin' clichè. He began as a hired hit man for some very wealthy, very suspect families. Not a job he relished, but one of necessity, a debt was owed. Until a contract put his own family in the firing line. His wife and his only son, taken from him. Su Yin when all John Wick on their asses, eridicating the ruling families. He know runs a dojo, teaching the art of the luchadore to those who want to learn to protect themselves and those they love - Master Su Yins Lucha Dojo.

Outfits
ImageImageImageImage

samuraicake
Community Member

Postby samuraicake » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:36 pm

Chi Chan (Female)
Irrepressibly Abords, Chi Chan spent too long hating her height and athletic body shape, but she could never repress her cutesy tendencies. So she accentuated her physical traits and gave rise to some incredible gap moe. A power wrestler that'll make you squee. Buy the exclusive Chi Chan figurine in bewitching pose now and get her lastest DVD - The adventures of Chi Chan bringing cute to the world for just 9.99.

Outfits
ImageImageImageImage

Professor Voodoo
Mad Scientist Of Editing

Postby Professor Voodoo » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:53 am

Downloaded, and subbed.
It's not enough to look like an edit to be an edit. You have to act like them too.

(The best limits are no limits)

Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Professor_ ... pid=564230

samuraicake
Community Member

Postby samuraicake » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Sabre (Heavy)
Born and raised in an Amazonian Tribe. The quintessential hunter. A well-rounded fighting style, power/speed/submissions and high flying moves. As strong and lithe has his name implies. A perfect physique with no discernable chinks in his armor. A true prodigy. The heir to his fathers throne, he grew impatient and arrogant. Cast out to learn humility he joins the wrestling circuit to prove he has no equal. While usually a Face, he has a much darker side, some say he's the reincarnation of El Lobizon itself.

Outfits
ImageImageImageImage

samuraicake
Community Member

Postby samuraicake » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:03 pm

Professor Voodoo wrote:Downloaded, and subbed.

Awh thanks bro - Still plenty more to come - still pretty new to the editing scene and the fire pro community, hope you like my stuff

Jetlag
Community Member

Postby Jetlag » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:05 pm

These are all really cool. Everyone has a unique appearance and I dig the colors.

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:06 pm

samuraicake wrote:Jackie Latern (Female)
Jackie Latern, a classic British Crumpet - shame about all that demon worship though. Jackie always had a love of the occult, a little voodoo doll here, a naughty hex there, typical Jackie, cursing anyone that looked at her wrong. No one knows what really made Jackie done the Mask, but her Moniker of The Demon Idol couldn't be more appropriate, where once she played with silly grudge spells - now she's the stuff of nightmares - The Demon Idol herself has come to play - some says she grants favours, some says she takes souls. It's rumoured that Juinor Wrestling Sensation Clemenstein is her own diabolical creation.

Outfits
ImageImageImageImage

A feud waiting to happen.

samuraicake
Community Member

Postby samuraicake » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:49 pm

Jetlag wrote:These are all really cool. Everyone has a unique appearance and I dig the colors.

Thanks fam - and with the forum finally back up, can start posting again.

samuraicake
Community Member

Postby samuraicake » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:51 pm

Level wrote:
samuraicake wrote:Jackie Latern (Female)

Outfits
ImageImageImageImage

A feud waiting to happen.

OMG, I had no idea - I thought I was so original - But I tell you something mate, Jackie aint gonna be pleased she has an impersonator - no offense if she breaks out a voodoo doll or two. XD

samuraicake
Community Member

Postby samuraicake » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:01 pm

Varin Kadd (Heavy)
Varin Kadd - A spaceman/alien from some far flung plant on some far flung solar system. I kid, Varin is just a massive Nerd. Fancies himself a superhero of the stars. He doesn't shut about about his status as the Star Prime - leader of a core of intergalatic space patrol agents protecting the galaxy from petty criminals and warlords alike. His delusions inform his fighting style, high flying, quick and with boots you think had rockets in them.

Outfits
ImageImageImageImage