Is there any way to download wrestlers other than steam workshop method??

For general discussion of Fire Pro Wrestling World topics and news.
Kashan

Is there any way to download wrestlers other than steam workshop method??

Postby Kashan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:19 pm

Hey!Is there any way to download wrestlers other than steam workshop method because I can't download it from there.I can't open steam workshop in my game and even I subscribe on steam it doesn't give me any notification about downloading and nor does downloading starts plz help me or can you tell me links to download wrestlers by Google drive or something.I have downloaded arenas by Google drive so I was wondering maybe any one can help.Thanks

maikeru
Community Member

Re: Is there any way to download wrestlers other than steam workshop method??

Postby maikeru » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:40 pm

There is not, because making it so that edits can be shared outside of Workshop would give less incentive for pirates to buy the game properly.

Are you sure it's not working? Workshop Downloads should only start while the game is not running. You'll see a small (as in maybe 1 or 2 KB per edit) download pop up in your download list for "Workshop Content."

While using the mod suite, there's a chance that features related to the Steam overlay -- such as screenshots, viewing private messages in-game, or using the web browser to reach the Workshop -- will not work properly, until you restart the game. Either way, subscribing while in-game will not let you use the wrestlers instantly.

Afterwards, they'll appear in the Retired group. You'll have to transfer them to another promotion to use them.

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:01 am

Yep, try looking in the Retired section...if they ain't there then you might not have a legit copy of the game.
FPWR Save Conversion Kit v1.3 (2016-09-06)
Use this toolkit to easily convert .max and .psu files into the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) format, convert saves between regions, or load .max and .psu files into .ps2 files quickly - and more!

Invader3K
Community Member

Postby Invader3K » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:51 pm

I bet it's them going to the "Retired" section that is throwing the user off. That confused me at first as well.

Kashan

Postby Kashan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:33 pm

Well thanks everyone for telling me and yeah i ve tried every method ive tried to look for them in retired list but they dont appear and when i click on subscribe button it says that i have subscribed it but the download wont start and it wont show any notifications too.Guess i am unlucky maybe i just have to create some.Anyway thanks

Kashan

Postby Kashan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:37 pm

Can you please tell me which mod suite i have to download to acess workshop??

View619
Community Member

Postby View619 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:40 pm

It's a part of the base game, you have immediate access to the Steam workshop. If you're running the game and it's not tied to a Steam account, that's a pirated copy.

Will
Community Member

Postby Will » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:12 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR MATEY. THERE BE NO OTHER WAY TO ACCESS EDITS OTHER THAN THE STEAM WORKSHOP, YA LANDLUBBER.

View619
Community Member

Postby View619 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:43 pm

Will wrote:YAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR MATEY. THERE BE NO OTHER WAY TO ACCESS EDITS OTHER THAN THE STEAM WORKSHOP, YA LANDLUBBER.

:lol: Gotta speak to pirates in their native dialect, I suppose.

Nth
Community Member

Postby Nth » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:59 pm

I guess that's one of the good anti-piracy methods for the game. You can play the base game all you want, but when you don't have access to any of the additional content, it's basically just a demo.

Severla 2.0
Community Member

Postby Severla 2.0 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:14 pm

Rather than jumping directly into assuming you've got a pirated copy... C'mon guys, we have some truly newbie players on our hands...

You are going into the Team Edit functions to put them into an active group, right?

The other way to confirm their existence is to go into Create New Edit, then choose 'Model Wrestler' and scroll to the bottom. They'll be there if you actually downloaded them.

View619
Community Member

Postby View619 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:17 pm

You should also be able to select Edit Mode > Team Order > Wrestler Order, and you'll see them in that master list. If they're not downloading, it's an issue with the Steam connection; ensure that you aren't offline, and the downloads should go through.

Piotr
Community Member

Postby Piotr » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:14 am

You can access Workshop through Steam app. Something happened to my game and the overlay doesn't open (some mod maybe) but I just use Steam. You click subscribe and they should show up in Retired section in Team Edit (if the game is running during subscribing then you need to reset it for it to download edits) and then you can make Promotion, then within it a Stable and move your edits there.That's assuming you have legit copy of the game. I mean, I pirated Returns (boooo!), I even still play it from time to time but I didn't have other way (no one was selling it in Poland really and importing an old PS2 game only to rip it and play on emulator was just too much to me) but there is no problem with buying World. If you tried out the pirated version and you liked it there is no reason not to save some money and buy full one. It's a great game. But if you don't have a pirated copy then I'm sorry for saying anything lol

Blehschmidt
Community Member

Postby Blehschmidt » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:53 am

We might be overthinking this.

Did you create an account and log into Steam?

fullMETAL
Belt-Designing Crayonicorn

Postby fullMETAL » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:56 pm

Kashan wrote:I have downloaded arenas by Google drive

That's because making texture mod packs for the arenas is only possible through the mod suite (not counting the Ring textures available in the Workshop), and the Arena Editor in the mod suite has an export function specifically for independent distribution of those texture mods.

Downloading wrestlers and downloading arenas are two different things, bud.
Escargot in 5 minutes or your dignity back!

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:41 am

It's apparent at this point OP is using a pirated copy. Locking.

If you truly have issues, maybe you need to contact Valve or Spike Chunsoft.
FPWR Save Conversion Kit v1.3 (2016-09-06)
Use this toolkit to easily convert .max and .psu files into the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) format, convert saves between regions, or load .max and .psu files into .ps2 files quickly - and more!