Realm Royale

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Realm Royale

Postby C-Drive » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:00 am

https://store.steampowered.com/app/813820/Realm_Royale/

One of them "battle royale" games. I played PUBG and Fortnite both, had a little fun in them but it didn't click well with me. PUBG was still that same old, military-style design I get sick of easily, and I hated Fortnite's building mechanics. I like this one.

Best way to describe it is if World of Warcraft had a battle royale mode with simplified mechanics. It was originally based on Paladins, with the actual heroes from that game, but Hi-Rez separated it out into it's own thing where you choose one of five classes instead.

Anyone else give it a try yet?
FPWR Save Conversion Kit v1.3 (2016-09-06)
Use this toolkit to easily convert .max and .psu files into the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) format, convert saves between regions, or load .max and .psu files into .ps2 files quickly - and more!

Sooj
Community Member

Re: Realm Royale

Postby Sooj » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:36 pm

My good friend’s crazy about it - but I prefer the “realism” and slow build of PUBG (never played online mutiplayer games before, really - especially shooters).

Might just be my dull brain but Realm Royale is so vivid and eye-popping, it’s like colour overload (at least to me). Wish I could get into it - since my friend’s seriously hating on PUBG (basically the only multiplayer I enjoy on Steam). The new smaller map helps with that but it still feels “too urgent” to me.

Any tips on how to get stuck into enjoying Realm Royale, C-Drive?
“To Be the Man, You Gotta Beat the Man”

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:11 pm

Sooj wrote:Any tips on how to get stuck into enjoying Realm Royale, C-Drive?

Not really, as it's kind of a "to each his own" thing. I didn't like PUBG because it wasn't color overload and was drab and boring looking. I also didn't like having to pay $30 to keep playing - I played in Beta.

Keep playing matches and see if you can get a feel for it. Make sure you always use your mount when roaming around ("Z" key).
FPWR Save Conversion Kit v1.3 (2016-09-06)
Use this toolkit to easily convert .max and .psu files into the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) format, convert saves between regions, or load .max and .psu files into .ps2 files quickly - and more!

Sooj
Community Member

Postby Sooj » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:01 pm

Felt like that might’ve been the case. Thanks, anyway!
“To Be the Man, You Gotta Beat the Man”

freem
Everytime I am Particular

Postby freem » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:22 pm

Realm Royale has been pretty fun from what I've played; I don't find myself wanting to curse out people when I get killed like I do in Fortnite. :?