Custom Rings textures are all messed up

Files for use in the modification of Fire Pro World on PC. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
manta

Custom Rings textures are all messed up

Postby manta » Thu May 17, 2018 6:36 pm

Heya, hopefully this is the right place to ask this. So I haven't played Fire Pro Wrestling World in a few months and decided to start playing again. Before I left I had added custom rings a bunch of them via the pwgr patcher and they worked perfectly fine. I came back to playing after a few months off ran the patcher and got a entrancescene.init error and no custom ring mats showed up within the game. So I searched the error on google and it directed me to a hotfix posted on steam, I downloaded it and applied it and ran the patcher again and it worked perfectly fine this time, however when starting a match all the textures are messed up like the entrance ramp and I can't figure out how to fix it, I can't even find the tutorial I used that tells you how to add custom rings. How do I just delete all my custom rings and start from scratch or how do I fix this texture issue? Screenshots below for reference. Thanks!

https://ibb.co/cwZbVd
https://ibb.co/bLSPGJ

Carlzilla
Community Member

Re: Custom Rings textures are all messed up

Postby Carlzilla » Thu May 17, 2018 6:54 pm

Delete all .dat files from your save game directory except for savedata.dat.

Update your mod suite with the version posted in the thread here. Every texture from before mid-Sept. is garbage and will no longer work.

manta

Postby manta » Thu May 17, 2018 7:31 pm

Carlzilla wrote:Delete all .dat files from your save game directory except for savedata.dat.

Update your mod suite with the version posted in the thread here. Every texture from before mid-Sept. is garbage and will no longer work.

Thanks for the quick reply, your gonna hate me though. I'm like not super knowledgeable in modding, where is my save game directory....also should I delete anything else like my ring mats folder? Also where is the tutortial for adding in ring mats? Since i'll have to re add them all. Thanks again!

kikrusher99
Community Member

Postby kikrusher99 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:30 am

manta wrote:Thanks for the quick reply, your gonna hate me though. I'm like not super knowledgeable in modding, where is my save game directory....also should I delete anything else like my ring mats folder? Also where is the tutortial for adding in ring mats? Since i'll have to re add them all. Thanks again!

Fixed by Ace- .No, the save directory is: "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\spikechunsoft\FireProWrestlingWorld\"

This is the topic for current rings. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2157
Last edited by kikrusher99 on Fri May 18, 2018 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

AceThatRunsThePlace
Community Member

Postby AceThatRunsThePlace » Fri May 18, 2018 12:52 am

kikrusher99 wrote:
manta wrote:Thanks for the quick reply, your gonna hate me though. I'm like not super knowledgeable in modding, where is my save game directory....also should I delete anything else like my ring mats folder? Also where is the tutortial for adding in ring mats? Since i'll have to re add them all. Thanks again!

I think (going off memory as not at my PC) the directory is Steam>Steamapps>common>Fire Pro Wrestling World>managed I believe that's correct. Or you can search for Fire Pro Wrestling World and go from there.

This is the topic for current rings. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2157

No, the save directory is: "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\spikechunsoft\FireProWrestlingWorld\".
My random non-specific Discord server for anyone who wants to join: https://discord.gg/yysVhK

kikrusher99
Community Member

Postby kikrusher99 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:08 am

Thanks Ace.