Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Files for use in the modification of Fire Pro World on PC. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
User avatar
sdss9462
Community Member
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:11 am

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby sdss9462 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:29 am

Here are preview pics of my other creations...

Flair/Finlay-style low kneepads worn under the knee
Spoiler: show
Image

Shin Frills separated into four parts, allowing four different colors, or mix and match on placement combination, (2 lower, 2 upper, etc.)
Spoiler: show
Image

Martial arts belt that sits at the waist, instead of above like the one already in game
Spoiler: show
Image

A star for the front of the western boot, (shown here with and without the trim I did previously)
Spoiler: show
Image

Boot side line, (you can make it a thin side line through the use of the boot front or back parts)
Spoiler: show
Image

Boot and short boot back stripe, (from the Mexican boot trim but clipped to fit on the regular boots)
Spoiler: show
Image

Side line, front trim, and front stripe for short boots
Spoiler: show
Image

kikrusher99
Community Member
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:43 am

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby kikrusher99 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:41 am

sdss9462 wrote:Shin Frills separated into four parts, allowing four different colors, or mix and match on placement combination, (2 lower, 2 upper, etc.)
Spoiler: show
Image


Any chance you could split up the Bruiser Brody style shin guards into 4 parts similar to the frill shown above? That would be perfect for Hiromu Takahashi.

User avatar
oh_my.goth
Community Member
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:47 am
Contact:

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby oh_my.goth » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:52 am

Agreed with Kikrusher. These will go great for making Warrior's boot frills. any chance you could do the Warrior style bicep tassles?

User avatar
sdss9462
Community Member
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:11 am

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby sdss9462 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:27 am

kikrusher99 wrote:Any chance you could split up the Bruiser Brody style shin guards into 4 parts similar to the frill shown above? That would be perfect for Hiromu Takahashi.


Are we likely to get that with the NJPW update?

oh_my.goth wrote:Agreed with Kikrusher. These will go great for making Warrior's boot frills. any chance you could do the Warrior style bicep tassles?


Something could probably be done, but they wouldn't behave correctly with regards to gravity. Maybe I'll give it a go.

User avatar
oh_my.goth
Community Member
Posts: 373
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:47 am
Contact:

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby oh_my.goth » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:34 am

sdss9462 wrote:
kikrusher99 wrote:Any chance you could split up the Bruiser Brody style shin guards into 4 parts similar to the frill shown above? That would be perfect for Hiromu Takahashi.


Are we likely to get that with the NJPW update?

oh_my.goth wrote:Agreed with Kikrusher. These will go great for making Warrior's boot frills. any chance you could do the Warrior style bicep tassles?


Something could probably be done, but they wouldn't behave correctly with regards to gravity. Maybe I'll give it a go.


Well yea lol I wouldn't expect them to move or anything, but to at least give the illusion they're there. :)

rippermadrox
Community Member
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:20 pm
Location: Mid-Atlantic Territory

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby rippermadrox » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:40 am

Anyone else getting a not found error on the shin part "m_sh_kickout_f_1_f_1" ?

kikrusher99
Community Member
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:43 am

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby kikrusher99 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:35 pm

I didn't consider if the NJPW dlc would offer that.

I would think creating tassles, maybe 3 or 4 part, would be better for Warrior, and the Young Bucks.

User avatar
TheAvenger3
Community Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:39 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby TheAvenger3 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:33 pm

rippermadrox wrote:Anyone else getting a not found error on the shin part "m_sh_kickout_f_1_f_1" ?


Fixed - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fYST1 ... 2KKpRVdrTh

Sloppy on my end, just a find/replace error somehow.

rippermadrox
Community Member
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:20 pm
Location: Mid-Atlantic Territory

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby rippermadrox » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:56 pm

:markout:

User avatar
TheAvenger3
Community Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:39 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby TheAvenger3 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Here's a few vertical stripes over the leg warmer part:
Spoiler: show
Image


Works for The Ultimate Warrior, and should be able to combine with those low kneepads for a British Bulldog look. Good 80's/early 90's look, but can be used for modern wrestlers like the Bucks, too.

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g6sx8 ... Hik-hbnFB4

kikrusher99
Community Member
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:43 am

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby kikrusher99 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:52 pm

TheAvenger3 wrote:Here's a few vertical stripes over the leg warmer part:
Spoiler: show
Image


Works for The Ultimate Warrior, and should be able to combine with those low kneepads for a British Bulldog look. Good 80's/early 90's look, but can be used for modern wrestlers like the Bucks, too.

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g6sx8 ... Hik-hbnFB4

I give that new part 7 stars.

heelsinc
Community Member
Posts: 774
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby heelsinc » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:55 pm

jesus these are all amazing! Anyone considering doing a hulkamania logo for hulks tank top?

User avatar
TheAvenger3
Community Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:39 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby TheAvenger3 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:02 pm

kikrusher99 wrote:
TheAvenger3 wrote:Here's a few vertical stripes over the leg warmer part:
Spoiler: show
Image


Works for The Ultimate Warrior, and should be able to combine with those low kneepads for a British Bulldog look. Good 80's/early 90's look, but can be used for modern wrestlers like the Bucks, too.

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g6sx8 ... Hik-hbnFB4

I give that new part 7 stars.


I think that's the same rating Hogan vs Warrior got at 'Mania VI.

User avatar
TheAvenger3
Community Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:39 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby TheAvenger3 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:40 pm

heelsinc wrote:jesus these are all amazing! Anyone considering doing a hulkamania logo for hulks tank top?


Spoiler: show
Image


Hulkamania (text and outline): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oip3i ... G_ImZj5p8t

heelsinc
Community Member
Posts: 774
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby heelsinc » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:48 pm

TheAvenger3 wrote:
heelsinc wrote:jesus these are all amazing! Anyone considering doing a hulkamania logo for hulks tank top?


Spoiler: show
Image


Hulkamania (text and outline): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oip3i ... G_ImZj5p8t


Well that was fast!!!!! I'll just PM you my list of what I need from now on :D :lol:

kikrusher99
Community Member
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:43 am

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby kikrusher99 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Super Dragon mask? I'd be forever grateful.

heelsinc
Community Member
Posts: 774
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby heelsinc » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:55 pm

Is there a way to make just one pant leg? I know it would keep switching sides cause of the mirroring but would still be cool to have split pants.

User avatar
Old School Oni
Community Member
Posts: 247
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:43 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby Old School Oni » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:09 pm

I don’t think so. IIRC there’s only the one leg on the sprite sheet. You can’t delete half the drawing like you can with the chest or stomach. I can double check when I get home - maybe I’m remembering wrong but seems like that’s why arms and legs have to match but trunks can be split.

User avatar
TheAvenger3
Community Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:39 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby TheAvenger3 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:39 pm

Here's five necklace layers -
  1. Current necklace, gap filled in
  2. Shorter chain
  3. Longer chain
  4. 1-3 above, all together as one layer
  5. Straight up Mr. T

Spoiler: show
Image


Necklaces: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LFous ... MeA108oNKA



heelsinc wrote:Is there a way to make just one pant leg? I know it would keep switching sides cause of the mirroring but would still be cool to have split pants.


Nope. Would be great, but not how the sprites are set up. Same goes for asymmetrical stuff on arms.

kikrusher99 wrote:Super Dragon mask? I'd be forever grateful.


I haven't tried any masks yet, but we'll see. That's a lot of layers for a first attempt. Not sure if I can do it well, but if I feel ambitious someday, I might give it a shot.

heelsinc
Community Member
Posts: 774
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby heelsinc » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:11 pm

Can some make an ECW logo shirt?

https://www.tshirtczar.com/view/4676/co ... gKJjPD_BwE

Tommy Dreamer edits need it!!!!

User avatar
TheAvenger3
Community Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:39 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby TheAvenger3 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:12 am

heelsinc wrote:Can some make an ECW logo shirt?

https://www.tshirtczar.com/view/4676/co ... gKJjPD_BwE

Tommy Dreamer edits need it!!!!


Could work, I’ll give it a shot in the next few days.

It’ll need to be across the chest and body, which flip at different times, but if it’s only the W on the body, should look good. It’ll take some time to line up right.

kikrusher99
Community Member
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:43 am

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby kikrusher99 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:04 am

TheAvenger3 wrote:
kikrusher99 wrote:Super Dragon mask? I'd be forever grateful.


I haven't tried any masks yet, but we'll see. That's a lot of layers for a first attempt. Not sure if I can do it well, but if I feel ambitious someday, I might give it a shot.

Yeah that mask is detailed. I bet simple things are even a challenge. Thanks for responding at the very least. :D

heelsinc
Community Member
Posts: 774
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby heelsinc » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:54 am

TheAvenger3 wrote:
heelsinc wrote:Can some make an ECW logo shirt?

https://www.tshirtczar.com/view/4676/co ... gKJjPD_BwE

Tommy Dreamer edits need it!!!!


Could work, I’ll give it a shot in the next few days.

It’ll need to be across the chest and body, which flip at different times, but if it’s only the W on the body, should look good. It’ll take some time to line up right.


Awesome thanks for giving it a go for me!

User avatar
Old School Oni
Community Member
Posts: 247
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:43 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby Old School Oni » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:42 pm

kikrusher99 wrote:
TheAvenger3 wrote:
kikrusher99 wrote:Super Dragon mask? I'd be forever grateful.


I haven't tried any masks yet, but we'll see. That's a lot of layers for a first attempt. Not sure if I can do it well, but if I feel ambitious someday, I might give it a shot.

Yeah that mask is detailed. I bet simple things are even a challenge. Thanks for responding at the very least. :D


One positive, there are a lot of reference pics taken at multiple angles. That's always helpful. Perhaps not all of the main 5 that kick off the sprite sheet (straight on, rotated 1/4, side, rotated 3/4, back), but 3 or 4 of them at least.

User avatar
TheAvenger3
Community Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:39 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Gentlemen, start your photoshops... (Edit Part Previews and Downloads)

Postby TheAvenger3 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:31 pm

heelsinc wrote:
TheAvenger3 wrote:
heelsinc wrote:Can some make an ECW logo shirt?

https://www.tshirtczar.com/view/4676/co ... gKJjPD_BwE

Tommy Dreamer edits need it!!!!


Could work, I’ll give it a shot in the next few days.

It’ll need to be across the chest and body, which flip at different times, but if it’s only the W on the body, should look good. It’ll take some time to line up right.


Awesome thanks for giving it a go for me!


I've always been a Tommy Dreamer fan - hopefully this will work for some great Dreamer edits.

For some animations, the chest and waist parts will be further apart and look awkward, and when I've adjusted, other angles for some animations look off. It's a balancing act, so hope this works.

Spoiler: show
Image


Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qGeZT ... FMvCqnBZt1

Three layers:
  1. ECW(1): EC (chest)
  2. ECW(2): F'N (chest)
  3. ECW(3): W (body)


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests