Carlzilla's Mod Suite - Updated for 1.02 - Updated on 06/29 @ 07:16pm MDT

Files for use in the modification of Fire Pro World on PC. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Carlzilla
Community Member

Re: Carlzilla's Mod Suite - Updated for 1.02 - Updated on 05/15 @ 05:48pm MDT

Postby Carlzilla » Tue May 15, 2018 11:52 pm

Updated!

Added three things:

- Protected Finishers - Adding a wrestler to the protected finishers list (found in the More Match Options window) will make it so a finisher from that wrestler is always the end of the match. Useful for things like Jake's DDT...

- The ability to skip bleeding levels 1 and 2 and go straight to the old fire pro default. This should please some of the jerk-offs who sent me messages about not being able get people to bleed to death in the ring anymore and make bloodbath's way less special and interesting...but you know how it is, some people want instant gratification because they're twats...now you can be a twat and still use the mod suite.

- The ability to use custom edit parts. See this topic for more info: Custom Edit Part Tutorial

Link in the usual spots.

NickMD
Community Member

Postby NickMD » Wed May 16, 2018 12:22 am

It's been a long while since I tried the mods, but holy cow did you put a lot into this! It's staggering what fun can be had, and having not used them since February I'm looking forward to get back into it. But I do have an issue preventing me from doing anything.

Since it's been awhile I downloaded the mod suite (not the update version) and overwrote everything. I also deleted the PWGR patcher and did the same for the updated version. To test it out I played Fire Pro unpatched and everything was good. So I copied/renamed the Assembly file and patched it with just one mod (alphabetize refs) selected. I went to play a match and it doesn't matter what match type but right away it takes me to a black screen unable to do anything. I give it a couple minutes and with no sign of it doing anything I had to force close the game.

So at this point I verify the files which reacquired one failed file. Playing unpatched is good so I patched it again. Once again after going to start the match I get a black screen. I let it go for five minutes and still nothing happened. So at this point I'm stuck as to what it could be.

I tried one more time this time with the option to get the log file. Only thing is because I force closed it it didn't create a log file. I tried a couple times with no luck. So I wish I had the file to show you what it could be but it just isn't happening. I have a ton of respect for what you have done with the mods so I hope I covered all bases (with it being a couple months it's possible I might have missed something) I would certainly appreciate anything to possibly check for. I'll poke around the files in the meantime and see if I can find something out of whack. Thanks in advance.

heelsinc
Community Member

Postby heelsinc » Wed May 16, 2018 12:29 am

Protected finishers!!! I love it great for any one pre 96ish!

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Wed May 16, 2018 4:34 pm

So it appears that I have fixed the memory problems that the Royal Rumble mod had.

I'm testing with a 373 person rumble, and I'm on entrant 290 and not a single memory spike so far.

ColdCobra
Community Member

Postby ColdCobra » Wed May 16, 2018 4:52 pm

Carlzilla wrote:So it appears that I have fixed the memory problems that the Royal Rumble mod had.

I'm testing with a 373 person rumble, and I'm on entrant 290 and not a single memory spike so far.

Wow, that's pretty crazy! I'd like to see someone win from #1 in that match :P

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Wed May 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Zip Japan's Gorobei won the 373 wrestler Rumble...

He's a legend for a reason, folks.

NickMD
Community Member

Postby NickMD » Wed May 16, 2018 7:32 pm

Carlzilla wrote:So it appears that I have fixed the memory problems that the Royal Rumble mod had.

That's pretty cool. Have you had a chance to see my post on this page? I tried taking out non-default images in the folders on the chance anything was throwing it off. But even still I'm getting a black screen. Don't mean to be a pain, but I really am hoping to fix this.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Wed May 16, 2018 7:52 pm

NickMD wrote:

That's pretty cool. Have you had a chance to see my post on this page? I tried taking out non-default images in the folders on the chance anything was throwing it off. But even still I'm getting a black screen. Don't mean to be a pain, but I really am hoping to fix this.

Sure, I saw it, but without a error from the log or the log itself, there's not much I can do for you, so I didn't respond.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Wed May 16, 2018 9:12 pm

Carlzilla wrote:Zip Japan's Gorobei won the 373 wrestler Rumble...

I just have to ask - how long in terms of real time did that 373 man rumble take? Did you sim at 100%?

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Wed May 16, 2018 9:13 pm

Timberwolf wrote:
Carlzilla wrote:Zip Japan's Gorobei won the 373 wrestler Rumble...

I just have to ask - how long in terms of real time did that 373 man rumble take? Did you sim at 100%?

About an hour, and no, I simmed at 800%.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Re: Carlzilla's Mod Suite - Updated for 1.02 - Updated on 05/16 @ 07:40pm MDT

Postby Carlzilla » Thu May 17, 2018 1:41 am

UPDATE POSTED!

This update fixes the memory issues in the Royal Rumble mod. Now it will not cause crashes when you do a rumble with an absolutely asinine amount of wrestlers.

Link in the usual spots.

jcook38

Postby jcook38 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:42 am

Wow, another amazing update! Thanks so much for doing this!

-John

tellitB
Community Member

Postby tellitB » Thu May 17, 2018 4:38 am

Did I miss the post about how to add the Royal Rumble to my game?

Edit: I got it.

tellitB
Community Member

Postby tellitB » Thu May 17, 2018 5:09 am

I just need help on how to actually do the Royal Rumble match when I set it up on PWGR?

And just a quick overview of how Outside Interference works. What do the two numbers under Blue Corner do? The numbers under Red Corner? How do I select the match I want to interfere on and with?

GAMEprowrestling
Community Member

Postby GAMEprowrestling » Thu May 17, 2018 12:01 pm

In game, go to Battle Royal->Timed and set up the match in-game, choosing the first 8 participants. Then go into the Royal Rumble mod window and set up however many other people you want in the rumble. The entry order will be the "Blue Corner" people first, going down the list, then "Red Corner," then the people selected in the mod window.

The two numbers under the names in the interference number are the time at which the interference will happen. The first number is the minutes, the second number is the seconds. Or, you can just hit the "interfere" button when you want it to happen.

NickMD
Community Member

Postby NickMD » Thu May 17, 2018 1:32 pm

Carlzilla wrote:
NickMD wrote:

Sure, I saw it, but without a error from the log or the log itself, there's not much I can do for you, so I didn't respond.

Okay, thanks. I found the log so hopefully this has the information you need. I tried putting the whole log but Pastebin didn't like that unless I'm a Pro user. https://pastebin.com/rzz1Pq4X

tellitB
Community Member

Postby tellitB » Thu May 17, 2018 10:40 pm

GAMEprowrestling wrote:In game, go to Battle Royal->Timed and set up the match in-game, choosing the first 8 participants. Then go into the Royal Rumble mod window and set up however many other people you want in the rumble. The entry order will be the "Blue Corner" people first, going down the list, then "Red Corner," then the people selected in the mod window.

The two numbers under the names in the interference number are the time at which the interference will happen. The first number is the minutes, the second number is the seconds. Or, you can just hit the "interfere" button when you want it to happen.

First, the Royal Rumble: when I go to the mod window do I put the 8 people I put in on the game or nah?

Secondly, the outside interference: so I control when they come out. So if I want the superstar to interfere for the blue corner I put the guy I want to interfere in the blue corner on the mod window?

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Thu May 17, 2018 10:44 pm

NickMD wrote:
Carlzilla wrote:
NickMD wrote:That's pretty cool. Have you had a chance to see my post on this page? I tried taking out non-default images in the folders on the chance anything was throwing it off. But even still I'm getting a black screen. Don't mean to be a pain, but I really am hoping to fix this.

Okay, thanks. I found the log so hopefully this has the information you need. I tried putting the whole log but Pastebin didn't like that unless I'm a Pro user. https://pastebin.com/rzz1Pq4X

That's not even crashing in a modded method...

Code: Select all

Exception:MissingFieldException: Field '.MatchWrestlerInfo.wrestlerID' not found.
MatchMain.CreatePlayers ()
MatchMain.Awake ()

Are you 100% sure you're using the latest version of the mod suite...and are you 100% sure you're not using any of the QoL mods that come with the patcher?

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Fri May 18, 2018 5:28 am

Free Cam appears to be disabling itself automatically after each match with the game patched to the most recent Mod Suite update.

I'm not using a CamAI setting.

I haven't changed any of my mods and I'm not using any of the outdated QOL mods.
Last edited by Dawnbr3ak3r on Fri May 18, 2018 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Fri May 18, 2018 5:40 am

Dawnbr3ak3r wrote:Free Cam appears to be disabling itself automatically after each match with the game patched to the most recent Mod Suite update.

I'm not using a CamAI setting.

I haven't changed any of my mods and I'm not using and of the outdated QOL mods.

Will be fixed in the next update. Thanks!

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Fri May 18, 2018 6:43 am

Another bug, this time with the Rumble mod:

I'm experiencing weird random freezes, wrestlers aren't entering properly (as in they disappear about halfway down the rampway) and sometimes an edit will be in the ring by himself at the start or there'll be three guys at the start of the match. I'm going to assume it has to do with the first eight entrants also being randomized because I definitely didn't experience this stuff with the previous update.

Here's what was in the log file:

Spoiler: show
Exception:NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
DG.Carlzilla.LandedOnWeapon (.Player p)
Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Match ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Exception:NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Log:befor_scene Scene_BattleRoyalEntry

Log:MyMusic_SelectFile_Match C:/Steam/steamapps/common/Fire Prowrestling World/FireProWrestlingW_Data/..//BGM\DWTD - Venom.mp3

Log:============ Resume_WrestlerData True

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.1630859sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.08300781sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.08691406sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.1376953sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.1035156sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.0859375sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.1210938sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.1123047sec

This particular instance happened around the 12th or 13th entrant. The last bit is me exiting the match back to the setup screen.

It's possible this might be related to the Random BGM, but I'm doubtful as it was working fine with the previous update. It's calling for weapons, but there's no weapons in Rumbles and I'm definitely not adding weapons via MMO, so I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe it has to do with the Blood mod?

It doesn't seem like it's the Blood mod. I tried a couple of Deathmatches and used edits that are prone to bloodletting and there was no issue. It appears to only be happening during the Rumbles. I've been doing Singles and Tag matches most of the night on-stream, and there doesn't seem to be any issues there.

~~~~~

After doing some additional testing, it appears to be happening in regular, non-Rumble Timed Battle Royals too.

Here's the log for that:

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Log:MyMusic_SelectFile_Match C:/Steam/steamapps/common/Fire Prowrestling World/FireProWrestlingW_Data/..//BGM\DBZB1 - Super Saiyan Vegeta (Like A Burning Wind).mp3

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.1835938sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.1044922sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.1240234sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.1142578sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.07421875sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.09960938sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.07617188sec

Log:data save has completed. 1.897461sec

Log:=============== Data is saved. (ver = 6)

Log:MyMusic_SelectFile_Match C:/Steam/steamapps/common/Fire Prowrestling World/FireProWrestlingW_Data/..//BGM\DBZB1 - Super Saiyan Vegeta (Like A Burning Wind).mp3

Log:OpenLeague_Clear

Log:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 564230

Log:active_cursor 3

Log:Received stats and achievements from Steam

It appears to be the same error. It seems to be random when the freeze happens. In one, it froze after the last entrant was set to make their way down the ramp. In the above match, it happened after the third participant entered.
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

UGoBoy

Postby UGoBoy » Fri May 18, 2018 3:41 pm

My odd bug: Red corner characters are only coming out in their primary costumes.

I've tried it in singles and tags so far, and it's consistent. Characters that I select a second or third costume for instead come out in their primary costume, but only on the red side. I unpatched, it went back to normal.

Unpatching the Entrance Attires mod fixes the issue, so maybe the bug is there?

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Fri May 18, 2018 3:54 pm

Dawnbr3ak3r wrote:Another bug, this time with the Rumble mod:

I'm experiencing weird random freezes, wrestlers aren't entering properly (as in they disappear about halfway down the rampway) and sometimes an edit will be in the ring by himself at the start or there'll be three guys at the start of the match. I'm going to assume it has to do with the first eight entrants also being randomized because I definitely didn't experience this stuff with the previous update.

Here's what was in the log file:

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Log:MyMusic_SelectFile_Match C:/Steam/steamapps/common/Fire Prowrestling World/FireProWrestlingW_Data/..//BGM\DWTD - Venom.mp3

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.1630859sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.08300781sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.08691406sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.1376953sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.1035156sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.0859375sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.1210938sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.1123047sec

This particular instance happened around the 12th or 13th entrant. The last bit is me exiting the match back to the setup screen.

It's possible this might be related to the Random BGM, but I'm doubtful as it was working fine with the previous update. It's calling for weapons, but there's no weapons in Rumbles and I'm definitely not adding weapons via MMO, so I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe it has to do with the Blood mod?

It doesn't seem like it's the Blood mod. I tried a couple of Deathmatches and used edits that are prone to bloodletting and there was no issue. It appears to only be happening during the Rumbles. I've been doing Singles and Tag matches most of the night on-stream, and there doesn't seem to be any issues there.

~~~~~

After doing some additional testing, it appears to be happening in regular, non-Rumble Timed Battle Royals too.

Here's the log for that:

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Player.UpdatePlayer ()
MatchMain.Update_Exec ()
MatchMain.Update ()

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.1835938sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.1240234sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.1142578sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.07421875sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.09960938sec

Log:wrestler tex has been initialized. 0.07617188sec

Log:data save has completed. 1.897461sec

Log:=============== Data is saved. (ver = 6)

Log:OpenLeague_Clear

Log:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 564230

Log:active_cursor 3

Log:Received stats and achievements from Steam

It appears to be the same error. It seems to be random when the freeze happens. In one, it froze after the last entrant was set to make their way down the ramp. In the above match, it happened after the third participant entered.

Fixed. Will be in the next update, which should be today.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Fri May 18, 2018 3:54 pm

UGoBoy wrote:My odd bug: Red corner characters are only coming out in their primary costumes.

I've tried it in singles and tags so far, and it's consistent. Characters that I select a second or third costume for instead come out in their primary costume, but only on the red side. I unpatched, it went back to normal.

Unpatching the Entrance Attires mod fixes the issue, so maybe the bug is there?

I know what caused this, I'll fix it and it'll be part of the next update.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Fri May 18, 2018 6:13 pm

Test version with all thee bug fixes is posted in the Discord, if you wish to see if they fixed your problems, you can find the test version here:
https://discord.gg/6sAn9Sy