FPWW Mod Requests

Files for use in the modification of Fire Pro World on PC. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
kikrusher99
Community Member

Re: FPWW Mod Requests

Postby kikrusher99 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:52 pm

Would it be possible to change how the CPU looks at strikes at large damage/near death?

Could strikes that are small damage cause dizziness instead of just knocking down the opponent at large damage? Then follow up strike would knock them down?

A standard chop or punch shouldn't cause a knockdown.

tellitB
Community Member

Postby tellitB » Thu May 17, 2018 4:42 am

Is there anyway to add new titles or maybe change the ones that are in the game?

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Thu May 17, 2018 5:20 am

tellitB wrote:Is there anyway to add new titles or maybe change the ones that are in the game?

Maybe at some point...

But right now, no.

tellitB
Community Member

Postby tellitB » Thu May 17, 2018 5:24 am

Carlzilla wrote:
tellitB wrote:Is there anyway to add new titles or maybe change the ones that are in the game?

Maybe at some point...

But right now, no.

Thank you, sir

tellitB
Community Member

Postby tellitB » Fri May 18, 2018 6:20 am

I'm willing to pay for more/better looking/new titles tho. It's one thing I'm missing for this game to be "complete".

Smith Oreilly
Community Member

Postby Smith Oreilly » Sun May 20, 2018 1:46 pm

Hey Carl is it possible to select an attire in the Royal Rumble mod? The mod always selects the first attire by default.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Sun May 20, 2018 3:28 pm

Smith Oreilly wrote:Hey Carl is it possible to select an attire in the Royal Rumble mod? The mod always selects the first attire by default.

Yep, and it always will.

Smith Oreilly
Community Member

Postby Smith Oreilly » Mon May 21, 2018 8:11 am

Carlzilla wrote:
Smith Oreilly wrote:Hey Carl is it possible to select an attire in the Royal Rumble mod? The mod always selects the first attire by default.

Yep, and it always will.

Ok fair enough.

Forgive me if this was already answered somewhere, but is it possible to have a steel cage match in Yorakuen Hall? Seems like you can only have them in Big Garden for some reason.

GAMEprowrestling
Community Member

Postby GAMEprowrestling » Tue May 22, 2018 12:12 pm

I don't think it's possible. From what I understand, "Big Garden Arena with Cage" is a distinct venue and so you can't separate the cage from the rest of the setting.

rippermadrox
Community Member

Postby rippermadrox » Tue May 22, 2018 8:55 pm

Is it possible to open up more flying moves for Top of the Cage? Or would that fall into the current "No New Moves" rule?

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Tue May 22, 2018 11:09 pm

rippermadrox wrote:Is it possible to open up more flying moves for Top of the Cage? Or would that fall into the current "No New Moves" rule?

I'd honestly have to look into it.

QWARKED

Postby QWARKED » Wed May 23, 2018 9:35 pm

Would it be possible to change the way back grapples/avalanche counters are handled to make them more like standard grapples instead of AI "manually" countering most of them?
I mean like, for avalanche counters, automate the counter so that too early or too high breath or spirit or something and it gets countered, but reliably in the final stages of the match with the person on the post totally beat up the likelihood of a counter is low instead of absurdly high
and for back grapples just making them function more like standard grapples, i.e. small moves in small slots in small damage don't get countered, onwards and upwards from there?

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Wed May 23, 2018 10:45 pm

QWARKED wrote:Would it be possible to change the way back grapples/avalanche counters are handled to make them more like standard grapples instead of AI "manually" countering most of them?
I mean like, for avalanche counters, automate the counter so that too early or too high breath or spirit or something and it gets countered, but reliably in the final stages of the match with the person on the post totally beat up the likelihood of a counter is low instead of absurdly high
and for back grapples just making them function more like standard grapples, i.e. small moves in small slots in small damage don't get countered, onwards and upwards from there?

No.

Invader3K
Community Member

Postby Invader3K » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:52 pm

Idea that came to me today: Would it be possible to make it so that an Irish whip of an opponent out of the ring would not cause an elimination in an over the top rope battle royal? It's such a cheap way to eliminate someone.

indy_legend

Postby indy_legend » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:39 pm

j/w about using managers. id like to be able to use them more. like in tag matches or in title matches. idk maybe its possible and im missing something.
also is there a separate discussion thread for how to best use mods? what i mean is say for instance the damage modifiers, i more so was wondering what peoples input and experience is customizing the game using the mods and what the best use for those things are, like say it makes gruesome fights more competitive if damage is modified, as an example, things like that.
thanks!

lolhaxman

Postby lolhaxman » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:46 am

Toggling the elimination rule for deathmatch and battle royale types would be really cool. I've had ideas for stuff like 4v4 tornado elimination matches that have a cage, or timed battle royales that end in 1 fall instead of elim.

Slim
Community Member

Postby Slim » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:54 am

I have looked for this everywhere, but cannot seem to find an answer...is there a mod to extend edit entrances? I have so many edits with themes that don't pick up until after the first sixty seconds or so.

heelsinc
Community Member

Postby heelsinc » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:14 am

Slim wrote:I have looked for this everywhere, but cannot seem to find an answer...is there a mod to extend edit entrances? I have so many edits with themes that don't pick up until after the first sixty seconds or so.

Edit the song.

ligerbear
Community Member

Postby ligerbear » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:03 pm

i know the fire promotion type mod exists and will save stats for cards that are run. however, is there anything that will just log match results as we freely play? something that will track wins, losses, approval ratings, and your record of opponents? the fire promoter mod is awesome but sometimes i just want to run individual matches without having to run full cards or even results of tournaments/leagues.

perhaps something that would track even a character's accomplishments like title,tourney,league wins.