Please Delete. (Not going ahead)

For Fire Pro Wrestling World-based E-Feds.
Stangboy88
Community Member

Please Delete. (Not going ahead)

Postby Stangboy88 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:49 pm

NO LONGER INTERESTED IN PURSUING THIS, JOINING ANOTHER FED INSTEAD

Apologies to mods.
Last edited by Stangboy88 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:00 am, edited 12 times in total.

AGuyCalledWinter

Re: Titan Wreslting (e)Federation for FPW!

Postby AGuyCalledWinter » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:24 pm

What excactly do you have in mind? Like how often, how are matches gonna be played out etc.

Stangboy88
Community Member

Re: Titan Wreslting (e)Federation for FPW!

Postby Stangboy88 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:39 am

AGuyCalledWinter wrote:What excactly do you have in mind? Like how often, how are matches gonna be played out etc.

I plan for matches to be decided ultimately by the simulation, but the build up to be done by RP posts as your character. I am trying to do a bit of a hybrid of the FPW sim style E-fed and the completely texted based wrestling feds.

Each user created wrestler will have a points maximum based on tier (Not decided on this yet)

The actually RP postes will be done in the discussion section of the Steam group I have made for the Fed: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Titanefed (You don't have to have FPW on steam to join or participate. I am willing to chat with someone and make them a basic character and backstory for them to build on.)

If online reaches a point where it is stable I also plan to have a "Shoot" title that will allow those less into the RP to be a part of the show.

The show would be weekly, Thursday Night Titans with the card going up on Sunday's. The players would have from Sunday until Thursday (When I will post the simmed show) to interact and build storylines. I am hoping to have 6 players to start, so the show will generally be 3 matches or so.

Ultimately, the RP determines your place on the card, but regardless of RP quality or rate you will still be able to compete in lower card matches and build from there (The Guts and Glory title is kind of the starting point once they get a little bit better, for example).

WPW2017
Community Member

Re: Please Delete. (Not going ahead)

Postby WPW2017 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:53 am

T DUB F! T DUB F! T DUB F!
BRING IT BACK!!! *clap clap clap*

Stangboy88
Community Member

Re: Please Delete. (Not going ahead)

Postby Stangboy88 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:55 pm

Hahaha, I remember the E-fed board being basically empty when I posted this.