Monday Night Wrestling - one space on the roster - post submissions here!

The successor of collaborative E-fedding.
Kristofferson
Community Member

Re: Monday Night Wrestling @ www.twitch.tv/purist_chris

Postby Kristofferson » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:24 pm

Sooj wrote:TJ on the exhibition tag match - with a request to the MNW booking team:

Spoiler: show
This is it - what seems like the last roll of the dice. Two of our last tag matches... two losses - I was injured during the first, then wasn’t fast enough to make the save during the second. The Charisma Kings NEED this. No, I - *I* need this. Jean-Pierre, I won’t let you down. If the heads of MNW are listening, I request to be the first legal man in the ring for The Charisma Kings. I have something I need to prove...

^ it shall be done.

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:40 pm

JPM
Do not be afraid, Mr. Timothy James! We shall prevail this time! And each of the times you did not make the save, was it not because I, Jean-Pierre had my shoulders pinned to the mat, by my own failing? If I were not pinned, if I kicked out of my own power, I was just as much, if not more to blame!

But let our past not tarnish the reality of the present day, for the Charisma Kings are to erase everything that came before! We are only a win away from the opportunity we desire. And we will ride the support of the fans this time, like never before, and prove to Monday Night Wrestling just how Jean-Pierre Mutombo and Timothy James are a formidable combination for any opposition!

Tomas
now tomas must defend the shinest of his crowns against the dragon of the nation of the south america, i do not fear the peru, because peru did not make any good football players or artists of the martial fighting. maybe if the dragon was of brazil or was of argentina then tomas would demonstrate true fear, but THERE IS NO TRUE FEAR FOR PERU!

DNA
Gotta say this is an interesting one. Augustine Eagle, you're a real badass dude, so I got no issues teaming with you. But I just have to ask who the hell in their right mind would want the Dangerous One fighting for a Workrate title! I kick heads off quickly, or tap people out before they get started! This here ain't no workhorse! But seriously, it's a real honor to get this chance, and Eagle, you best believe I'm motivated to be on my best game to hold up my end of this match next week. And I have to say that any chance I got to fight for a belt, I'm all too happy to take it.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:14 pm

Show coming soon.

Sooj
Community Member

Postby Sooj » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:49 pm

Timothy James on the tag team result: EDITED because whoops!
We did it, Jean-Pierre - We DID it! The Charisma Kings are in the running to be the NEW... Number One... Con-TENDERS! It was touch-and-go there - ZENITH were one of the toughest teams I’ve ever faced, tagging in and out with tactical precision. The penultimate hurdle awaits!
Last edited by Sooj on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“To Be the Man, You Gotta Beat the Man”

pufffsorplumes
Community Member

Postby pufffsorplumes » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:01 pm

Nomura Shuji comments on his match with Evelyn Wilde
Oh Evelyn, it looks like you’ve missed the target! Only by a smidge though, you were this close *Shuji holds his thumb and index finger 1/4” apart* At least YOU now have a new HIGHLIGHT!

Bowman
ValMorgan

Postby Bowman » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:01 am

Elise Pichon Post Match
Elise lays on a medical table. Having her fireball attack and other minor injuries tended to.

Comment osent-ils me confronter à un tel sauvage?

My opponent was a force of nature. A being that possesses a form designed for nothing more than destruction...
However, the better competitor STILL won the day.

We live only to discover beauty, all else is a form of waiting.
So Wait on Vulcan Vesuvius.

For The beauty lies in my wrestling ability.

Four Skulls
Community Member

Postby Four Skulls » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:32 am

"Waht is th' world comin' to!??!?! First beaten by a' Greek and now some roided out chick! Maybe I'm gettin' too old fer this crap! You mighta beaten me tonite lady, but yah won't beat th' wellness policy, if this place even has one!"

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:20 pm

MNW19 Results & News

The show:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/226320604

Plenty of great matches and some shocks too. Check it out, if you haven't already.

All the night's results and news below:

Undercard
Elise Pichon bt Vulcan Vesuvius by pin @ 21:29 (92%)
Nomura Shuji bt Evelyn Wilde by pin @ 15:58 (95%)
Jay Dillah bt Jimmy Green by sub @ 15:08 (79%)
Bullshit bt Stan Classic by KO @ 19:39 (92%)
Johnny Bryant bt Baby Rose by pin @ 14:29 (85%)
Fingers the Clown bt Shen Nguyen by 6:32 (61%)

Classic was knocked unconscious in his defeat to Bullshit. MNW insurers have considered the medical report and accordingly suspended Classic from competition in the promotion for four weeks. Bullshit has been added as a contender to the Tomas' Deathmatch Championship as a result of the finish.

Fingers won his match in the quickest time on the card. MNW bookers have decided to reward him with a challenge for Tomas' Speedway Championship next week as the title has not been defended since MNW14.

Tomas' Deathmatch Championship elimination defence, which was originally scheduled for next week will be postponed as a result of his Speedway defence, which will also allow some of the contenders time to become available for the match.

Tag Team Exhibition
Charisma Kings (Jean-Pierre Mutombo & Timothy James) bt ZENITH (FreedoM & Bai Hu) when Mutombo knocked out FreedoM @ 20:54 (90%)

FreedoM injury in the match led to MNW insurers removing FreedoM from the roster indefinitely. FreedoM is a former MNW Grand Champion with a record of 5W-4L-0D and a win rate of 71%. MNW wish FreedoM success in his future endeavours. The critical finish puts Mutombo into contention for Tomas' Deathmatch championship.

The win also places the Charisma Kings into the number one contender's match for Unholy Smokes' MNW Tag Team Championship.

Grand Championship
Tomas (c) bt Peruvian Dragon by KO @ 26:10 (99%)

Tomas was successful in his first defence of the Grand Championship to retain the title and earn a mandatory rematch clause.

Dragon was injured in the match and MNW insurers have withdrawn liability cover to compete for the promotion indefinitely as a result. Dragon was a former MNW Tag Team Champion and Royal Rollover winner with a record of 4W-3L-0D and a win rate of 57%. MNW wish Peruvian Dragon success in his future endeavours.

Due to Dragon's removal from MNW competition his tag team with Baby Rose Burnt Offspring has been disbanded and therefore a new team need to be found to oppose the Charisma Kings in the number one contender's match. Baby Rose will be allowed to form a new team and MNW bookers have already named Vulcan Vesuvius as his partner. Johnny Bryant is the highest placed available person on the leader board so he will be given the opportunity to form a team to challenge Rose and Vesuvius for a place in the number one contender's match.

Jerry George has been confirmed as the newest addition to the MNW roster after he was seen in the audience of the show. Another place is available for submissions.

Show rating 87%

Sooj
Community Member

Postby Sooj » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:34 am

Jerry George on his arrival...

Well, well, well - I tried making a subtle entrance but I guess the chumps operating the cameras couldn’t keep the secret to themselves...

The SEEEEE-YYYATTLE SUHHHH-LUGGGGGGERRRR has finally touched down here at Monday Night Wrestling. The trip from my triple-storey townhouse was a little longer than expected: I took the yacht over myself instead of riding in the Cadillac - but don’t worry, that four-wheeled apple of my eye will be taking up TWO parking spots here - PERMANENTLY.

Because Jerry George has biiiiig dreams... and GREAT aspirations. So hear me straight, Monday Night - I’m gunning for the gold.

Word got around that there’s some pretty sweet silverware here, just WAITING for a true champion to take them all on home. So here I am - the ONE man to clean up and claim what’s rightfully his. This Monday Night crowd FINALLY has a champ it can count on keeping those big gold belts company.

You princesses out in that locker room are about to find out that NO price is TOO high for Jerry “The Seattle Slugger” George to pay for staying on top!

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:34 pm

MNW20 CARD

Next week's card features a title match, two tag matches with implications on two different championships and an undercard with a variety of stakes attached. Full card with recent form and win% below:

Undercard - 30 minutes
Elise Pichon (-LW, 50%) vs Dina Samael (LLW, 67%)
Boogaloo (WLL, 40%) vs Nomura Shuji (-LW, 50%)
Timothy James (LLW, 29%) vs Evelyn Wilde (WLL, 43%)
Jay Dillah (LWW, 50%) vs Shen Nguyen (--L, 0%)
Jimmy Green (-WL, 50%) vs Bai Hu (WLL, 50%)

Boogaloo, Wilde and Hu are all at risk of being added to the forthcoming loser leaves town match scheduled for MNW22 if they lose their respective matches. The fixture presently includes Wolfgang and Austin Rose but will become an elimination match if further wrestlers are added before it takes place.

If he wins Dillah will be the third name added to the Elimination Qualifier to find the next mandatory challenger for Tomas' MNW Grand Championship.

As usual winners of the fastest match, winners with critical moves and winners of 100% rated matches all stake a claim for opportunities to challenge for the Speedway, Deathmatch or Meltzer Championships. Depending on the outcome of a tag team match later tonight either of these championships could be defended next week.

Tag Team matches - no limit
Johnny Bryant & TBC vs Nightmare Fuel (Vulcan Vesuvius & Baby Rose)

This match was arranged after the team of Burnt Offspring (Peruvian Dragon & Rose) had to be disbanded due to the roster ending injury of Dragon last week. The team had qualified for a number one contenders match for the MNW Tag Team Championship against the Charisma Kings.

Rose qualified for a second chance due to being the surviving member of Burnt Offspring and MNW paired her with fellow roster monster Vesuvius. Bryant qualified for the match by being the highest placed available wrestler on the MNW Leaderboard.

The winners of the match will replace Burnt Offspring in the Tag Team Championship number one contenders match against the Charisma Kings.

Augustine Eagle & Nicholas Alger vs Bullshit & Supremo Guerrero

Guerrero is MNW Meltzer Workhorse Champion and Eagle and Alger have both qualified as challengers. However, the match has been put on hold as Guerrero is waiting to compete in the Elimination Qualifier match to determine the next mandatory challenger for the Grand Championship. As this match will not be scheduled until a minimum of four participants are found, the prioritisation of this challenge is preventing Guerrero from defending his own championship.

Eagle petitioned for the Meltzer Championship match to be brought forward ahead of the Elimination Qualifier and MNW agreed - on the condition that he and fellow challenger Alger are able to beat champion Guerrero and a tag partner of his choice. Guerrero chose Bullshit as his partner and the match was signed.

Speedway Championship - 15 minutes
Tomas (c) vs Fingers the Clown

Tomas will make his second defence of the Speedway Championship against Fingers who qualified for his challenge by beating the debuting Shen Nguyen in 6:32, which was the fastest win on the MNW19 card. Triple Crown Champion Tomas has not defended this belt since MNW14 due to conflicting commitments to his other titles.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:38 pm

Promos

Spiros & Boogaloo
ROAD TO RUIN
Three figures are seen among the ancient ruins on the Greek isle of Delos. Spiros is exploring with a wondrous wide-eyed expression. Boogaloo follows behind sullenly staring at the floor as though petulantly refusing to acknowledge his surroundings. further behind Maria wears dark sunglasses and looks like she is suffering from a heavy night-before. Her attention is diverted to her mobile phone. They come to a stop at a column atop of which stands a huge phallus, which has perished badly over time.

B: "AW COME ON! You promised me a giant penis, Spiros Boy. This old boy's been cut down in his prime!"

S: "This is the temple of Dionysus, my friend Boogaloo. Dionysus is the Greek God of the wine. His followers believe the vine happen to the miracle of religious ecstasy, how you say, a climax of the spirit, my friend."

B: "Sounds like a lot more fun then than it is now. And it's still false advertising. Am I right Maria?"

Maria looks briefly up at the sound of her name before going back to her phone. Spiros, gesticulates to her.

S: "Boogaloo, I not only teach her the way of the lover, I also teach her some of the Queen English language - Maria, make a self photo for the tweeter, yes?"

The three gather together in front of the dilapidated stone sexual organ. Boogaloo exaggerates boredom with a theatrical yawn, Maria requires no such gesture to portray the same, Spiros is between the two of them with his arms hung over their shoulders and a beaming smile over his face. Boogaloo's phone chirps to break the scene.

B: "Aw hell! That was the MNW Office - I have a match against some new Japanese boy on Monday. Tomorrow is going to be my last night. Spiros boy,I hope you have something better than half a stiffy for my farewell party.

Evelyn Wilde
LESSON LEARNT
Shuji, you can joke but I didn't hear you laughing in the ring last Monday. Before our match you said you would be my teacher. All you taught me
was not to play with my prey because any time in those first 10 minutes your ass was mine.

Timothy James, I have no ill will against you but this Monday a point has to be made. And you better believe I don't make the same mistake two weeks in a row. Do not expect a route back into the match like Shuji got. From the opening bell, I'm giving you Hell and that means... YOU ARE A TARGET and I will BREAK YOUR BALLS!"

Augustine Eagle
TEMPORARY ALLIANCE
"AW YEEEAH! Time is comin' up to step to the ring again. You know I said before I hate to wait but the wait will soon be over. Alger and I gon' get the job done against the team of Guerrero and Bullshit and then MNDUB can't stall on our title fight no more."

"Alger, I know you wit me on this one. You an OG motherfucker like me, man. When you got miles on your clock you don't wanna chill none. Too much shit to do and not enough time, you feel me?"

"Yeah, we gon' be facing off when it really counts but we both pros and that shit can be put to the side on Monday. Let's bust them masked fools and put our names in the headline spot right the next week."

"Bullshit, you don't know what you been dragged into. You've been thrown to some hungry motherfuckin' wolves, you know what I'm sayin'? Supremo Guerrero, the STARS and STRIKES are coming after you and when we take you out you gon' have to dust yourself off, lick your wounds and get back into ringshape quick sharp cos before you know it that bell will be ringing again and when it does I'll be comin' straight after your Meltzer Workhorse Championship, YEAH!"

pufffsorplumes
Community Member

Postby pufffsorplumes » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:09 am

Nomura Shuji
Fan posted cell phone footage of Nomura Shuji in the airport

Fan: SHUJI! SHUJI! How do you feel about facing Boogaloo this Monday?

Shuji: Boogaloo?! *Shuji does a little dance, ending in a Michael Jackson-esqe spin/crotch grab combo and walks away from the fan with a deep belly laugh*

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:37 pm

JPM
The Charisma Kings are again at the forefront! Mr. Timothy James! I told you we could do it! I told you we would prevail! And prevail we did, thanks to your magnificent contribution to our victorious showing! It is through the test of failure and setback that real character is created, and if there is anything that the Charisma Kings are not lacking, it is truly character that we do not lack! Now, let Monday Night Wrestling prepare, for we stand ready to challenge for the pinnacle of teamwork! Let the African Supersensation and the Mad Bomber demonstrate that the support of the fans is not a marginal advantage, but that combined with our will to win, that it can make us unstoppable!

DNA
Ol’ Augustine and I got a bit to show here. He and I, we got a bit of an understanding. We aren’t putting up with any nonsense, and we both know we got a lot of mileage on these tires. But we also understand something else; that if you want something around here, you gotta stand up and take it for yourself. And we’ve got a shot to do that right here, facing off against Supremo and Bullshit. Whether it’s Augustine or the Dangerous One, we’ve got enough between us to give either of you a bad day. And after that? Far as I’m concerned, the only day that matters to me right now is today. Let’s do this!

Tomas
tomas has not defended the title of the speed for a long period of time but because it is the title of the speed it makes no sense for defenses to take a long time but TOMAS WILL MAKE THIS FAST! even though tomas does not prefer the title of speed to the title of death, it is an important part of the three crowns of tomas, so i must defend this against the opponent that is the HORRIBLE UGLY FINGER FLOWN! TOMAS HAS ALWAYS HATED CLOWNS EVER SINCE THE CLOWNS IN THE CIRCUS CALLED TOMAS A FREAK! BUT NOW TOMAS KNOWS HE IS A FREAKY TINY GIANT AND IS OK WITH THAT! WHICH MEANS THAT THE FINGERS CLOWN CANNOT HURT TOMAS….BUT TOMAS WILL HURT THE FINGERS CLOWN! and tomas will make sure not to watch the movie about it the clown ever again…

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:50 pm

It's a later than normal show tonight. Coming up soon.

Bowman
ValMorgan

Postby Bowman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:34 am

Elise Pichon Post Match
Elise is formally dressed. About to enter a waiting vehicle

Interviewer: Elise, do you have any opinion on your recent match?

Je ne me soucie pas de mon adversaire.

She is a failure, even in victory she is a failure. A quitter, unable to succeed in the world of Mixed Martial Arts,
She gives up and settles for the next option... Never settle,

Pas dans cette vie.

You fight life, at every corner. At every opportunity. You make it give you everything you want.

Elle a gagné la journée, mais malgré cela. Il est clair pour moi que je suis le vrai gagnant.

Good day...

KingMob4313
Community Member

Postby KingMob4313 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:38 pm

Krist: Thanks for still running this. Life got a bit out of control for the last while, but it still makes me happy to see JDillah in there heeling it up.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:34 pm

KingMob4313 wrote:Krist: Thanks for still running this. Life got a bit out of control for the last while, but it still makes me happy to see JDillah in there heeling it up.

My pleasure. I can't believe it's been 20 weeks. I should say that my wife is a week and a half from her due date so there may be a hiatus coming up when the baby arrives as I might not be able to keep to a fixed schedule for a while. If that happens I might use it as an opportunity to push Lightning League II.

MNW20 Results & News

The show: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/228747389

Some epic matches and a title on the line on this show. Give it a look.

See below for the night's results and implications:

Undercard
Dina Samael bt Elise Pichon by pin @ 13:00 (74%)
Boogaloo bt Nomura Shuji by pin @ 17:40 (75%)
Evelyn Wilde bt Timothy James by pin @ 23:58 (91%)
Shen Nguyen bt Jay Dillah by pin @ 24:31 (96%)
Bai Hu bt Jimmy Green by pin @ 17:15 (85%)

The MNW Office has decided that next week the Speedway Championship will be defended again. Samael qualified for that match by winning the fastest match on the undercard.

Tag Team Exhibition
Chaos Theory (Johnny Bryant & Kevin Wolfe) bt Nightmare Fuel (Vulcan Vesuvius & Baby Rose) when Bryant knocked out Vesuvius @ 11:18 (67%)

Chaos Theory go on to face the Charisma Kings (Timothy James & Jean-Pierre Mutombo) to decide the number one contenders for the MNW Tag Team Championships held by Unholy Smokes (Satan & Hendonesia). The contender's bout will take place next week.

Vesuvius has been suspended from MNW competition for two weeks on the basis of the insurer's assessment of the medical report written by the trainers who treated him after the match.

Bryant qualifies to contend for the MNW Deathmatch Championship as a result of the finish of this match. He will be added to the championship elimination match but this will not take place next because two of the contenders are involved in the number one contender's match for the Tag Team Championship.

Tornado Tag Match
Supremo Guerrero & Bullshit bt Augustine Eagle & Nicholas Alger when Eagle submitted to Guerrero @ 13:15 (72%)

Guerrero's victory means he is permitted to wait until his pursuit of the MNW Grand Championship is over before he will be required to defend his Meltzer Workhorse Championship against Alger and Eagle.

The MNW office has said that, as a compromise, Alger and Eagle will be made available for singles competition whilst they wait for their challenge.

Speedway Championship
Tomas bt Fingers the Clown by pin @ 9:10 (62%)

Tomas successfully retained his Speedway Championship on his second defence. He remains a MNW Triple Crown Champion.

Other News

Show rating: 78%

One place still remains on the Monday Night Wrestling roster. Submissions for new talent is welcome.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Re: Monday Night Wrestling - one space on the roster - post submissions here!

Postby Kristofferson » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:12 pm

MNW21 CARD

Next week's card is headlined by MNW Speedway Championship match for the second week running. It also features the long awaited number one contender's match for the MNW Tag Team Championships. There are also implications in the undercard matches along with the usual championship opportunities up for grabs. For the full run down along with recent form and win% see the card in the spoiler tag below:

Undercard - 30 minute time limit
Spiros w/Maria (WDL, 50%) vs Fingers the Clown (LWL, 44%)
Jay Dillah (WWL, 46%) vs Evelyn Wilde (LLW, 47%)
Shen Nguyen (-LW, 50%) vs Satan (WLW, 71%)
Hendonesia (WLL, 50%) vs Bai Hu (LLW, 56%)
Augustine Eagle (LWW, 56%) vs Boogaloo w/Maria (LLW, 45%)
Nicholas Alger (LWW, 56%) vs Nomura Shuji (LWL, 33%)

Next week a Loser Leaves MNW match has been scheduled between Wolfgang and Austin Rose but MNW Tag Team Champion Hendonesia could be added to the match if he loses to Boogaloo. If that happens the Loser Leaves match will need to be rescheduled as Hendonesia is already booked to defend his title next week.

Eagle and Alger were left disappointed by a tag defeat to Supremo Guerrero and Bullshit last week with the implication that they will now have to wait to challenge for Guerrero's Meltzer Workhorse Championship until the champion's pursuit of the Grand Championship is concluded. However, in the wake of the defeat the MNW Office agreed Alger and Eagle may continue to compete in singles matches and follow other title opportunities in the meantime. Both are in competition in the undercard and if they win their matches they can fill out the remaining two slots of the Grand Championship Elimination Qualifier. Guerrero and Jean-Pierre Mutombo are the two names already confirmed for the penultimate step on the road to the Grand Championship.

The fastest winner on the undercard may qualify to challenge for the Speedway Championship next week. This opportunity depends on the result in the main event as if Tomas loses he has a mandatory rematch clause, which would take precedent over a new contender.

The Deathmatch Championship Elimination Match is now officially loaded with Johnny Bryant, Jean-Pierre Mutombo, Bullshit, Satan, Hendonesia, Jet Henry and Jimmy Green qualifying as challengers since MNW18. Therefore anyone winning with a critical move can only be added to the match by forcing an existing challenger out of contention.

Supremo Guerrero's tag victory with Bullshit ensures The Meltzer-Workhorse Championship will not be defended until at least after the Grand Championship Elimination Qualifier takes place. However, this means there's more time for talent to be added to the match if they can win in a 100% rated match.

Tag Team Championship #1 Contenders match - no time limit
CHARISMA KINGS (Jean-Pierre Mutombo & Timothy James) vs CHAOS THEORY (Johnny Bryant & Kevin Wolfe)

Winner will challenge champions UNHOLY SMOKES (Satan & Hendonesia) next week. CHARISMA KINGS beat ZENITH (FreedoM & Bai Hu) and CHAOS THEORY beat NIGHTMARE FUEL (Vulvan Vesuvius and Baby Rose) to work their way into contention.

Speedway Championship - 15 minute time limit
Tomas (c) (WWW, 77%) vs Dina Samael (LWW, 71%)

Tomas defended his championship against Fingers the Clown last week but must defend again. He has a mandatory rematch clause to invoke should he be beaten with the strict 15 minute time limit.

His challenger earned her place by beating Elise Pichon in 13:00 at MNW20. Victory for Samael will not only earn her first championship in MNW, it will also secure her a place in the Grand Championship Elimination Qualifier match.

soak314
Community Member

Postby soak314 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:19 pm

Kristofferson wrote:My pleasure. I can't believe it's been 20 weeks. I should say that my wife is a week and a half from her due date so there may be a hiatus coming up when the baby arrives as I might not be able to keep to a fixed schedule for a while.

All good, feel free to take a break. You've been running this crazy consistent since the get go, it's awesome.

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:36 pm

soak314 wrote:
Kristofferson wrote:My pleasure. I can't believe it's been 20 weeks. I should say that my wife is a week and a half from her due date so there may be a hiatus coming up when the baby arrives as I might not be able to keep to a fixed schedule for a while.

All good, feel free to take a break. You've been running this crazy consistent since the get go, it's awesome.

Yep. If you do one more show I would just call it a season finale and take a well-deserved break.

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:03 pm

Level wrote:
soak314 wrote:

Yep. If you do one more show I would just call it a season finale and take a well-deserved break.

Agreed. You've done some good work here, but real life is always priority A-1. Congratulations on the upcoming baby, good sir.

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:28 pm

Congrats, Kris! Thanks for putting out MNW for as long as you did. It's time for real life now. Enjoy the point of all living things! :D

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:56 pm

Thanks guys, I appreciate your support. Free time after the baby comes is a bit of an unknown quantity. I obviously won't neglect my personal life to bring a show out each week but I will try to keep things going as and when it's possible to do so because I enjoy it.

Promos

Boogaloo, Spiros & Maria
ARRIVAL
The scene is the arrivals lounge of an airport. Boogaloo wears a floral kimono and holds a cardboard sign with SPIROS BOY emblazoned across it. With him is Maria, she wears a rubber bikini top and cut-off jean shorts, she is distracted by her mobile phone.

B: "HEYHEYHEY, thank you so much for coming along with us, camera boy! I'm so happy we get to capture my Spiros Boy's reaction when he sees us waiting for him to arrive, don't you agree Maria?

M: "..."

B: "My Spiros Boy didn't let me down in my farewell night in Mykonos, no sirree. I must confess I was worried the whole trip would be a wash out when he took us to those old rocks. Do you remember that day, Maria?"

M: "..."

B: "But bless his little cotton socks, he showed me a super fun night in the club strip and I wasn't in my bed until 6am, hooo! Spiros Boy stayed in Greece a few more days to visit his family but he... OOOOH HERE HE COMES! Maria, Maria, Spiros Boy is home!

Boogaloo is hopping on the spot with excitement and has given his card to Maria so he can wave to Spiros as if there was any chance he could miss them. Spiros has a small case and is dressed in matching white linen shirt and trousers. He beams a smile at his welcoming party and embraces the pair of them.

S: "My GUYS! How are you my friends? Maria, I wish you could have introduced my parents, they would have loved you! But I understand you need, how you said, room in your head right now. Boog, I see your contest with Nomura Shuji. He looks a dangerous man but you did it. I am so proud of you my friend!"

B: "He is cute! Isn't that true Maria? You know Maria watched us from ringside - don't you be jealous! Next week I'm against the Eagle Boy, the big buff American black boy with a sexy moustache. I'm going to ask if I can keep his sweaty headband after the show, HEEHEE."

S: "My phone note from the office says I start the show with the Fingering Clown. He may look an amusement but he is not the joke. As much as I enjoy my Greece time, I can't wait to get back into the action and touch my fans!"

Evelyn Wilde
INEVITABLE
In the MNW Gymnasium Wilde is sparing with heavily padded partner. They are coming to the end of their session. Someone throws a bottle into the ring, which Wilde catches and takes a long drink from before handing it to her spar partner. She spots the camera and beckons it over before leaning on the top ropes casually.

"At MNW20 I had to right a wrong and I'm sorry Timothy had to pay the price for that. He fought like a warrior and he has my respect. But now he is behind me and now I'm locking on to my next target."

"There is a man on this roster who has been here since day one. Just like me. We've never faced one another but after 21 weeks you could say our meeting is... inevitable. This man knows one way to win and if you spend any time on the mat you're quickly going to find out just what it is. But I'm not concerned. If you've seen me compete you should know I do my best work with my feet."

"Jay Dillah, You're going to have to think of a new way of fighting to handle me. And you better think fast because YOU ARE A TARGET and I am going to BREAK YOUR BALLS."

Augustine Eagle
NEW WAY FORWARD
"Damn son, I gotta apologise to my man Nicky A. I dragged you into my fight and I tapped out like a bitch. I own that, but you need to recognise my situation. Guerrero had my arm locked tight. Maybe I could hold out longer. Maybe Nic can break me out. Maybe we go on and win that match. Maybe I break my arm though. Maybe my ligs snap. Maybe my shoulder joint pops and I'm off this gig altogether."

"I couldn't risk that man. Anyway, things have a way of working themselves out. I didn't know it at the time but the MNDUB crew have put us both back in action. Not just that but if we win our matches we get to face off against Guerrero again. Only this time it will be every man for himself and the prize is a shot at the MNW Grand Championship. I'll take that."

"Boogaloo, I watched your little vacation videos and to answer your question, sure you can have the band after the match. But if you gon' make me sweat you better stop playing games and take this shit seriously. If you don't the only sign you'll be holding gonna say nil by mouth - OH YEAH!"

Sooj
Community Member

Postby Sooj » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:04 pm

All the best for the baby, Kris. I’m wholeheartedly agreeing with everyone here - can’t believe I’ve been regularly checking into twitch for 20 weeks. It’s been a great run and I’m looking forward to the future.

With that in mind...

Timothy James
Evelyn Wilde is just that - one tough customer. Those knees of hers knocked me well into next week. Which is a good thing, too - since I’ve got a #1 contenders match to fight in with my good friend, Jean-Pierre. That’s the sole thing on my mind. I’m making this shot count.

Jerry George

Look, I’ll tell you what: it ain’t NO SURPRISE The Seattle Slugger - Monday Night Wrestling’s *latest* and *greatest* acquisition - isn’t on the card. I can feel the roster trembling all the way from here in my 5-star suite. But hear this: Jerry George ain’t one for complainin’ about waitin’. After all, who *wouldn’t* be afraid to face the future NEXT BIG THING...1-on-1 in the ring?

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:40 pm

DNA
Well, Eagle and I didn’t get the job done last week. We did our best, but I know that sometimes that just isn’t enough in this game. You’re still a man’s man in my book, Eagle. Ain’t no shame in tapping when you’re caught, and that’s the honest truth. Supremo, Bullshit, all credit to you two, you’re some bad boys. Now, we’ll just have to both wait until we get a chance. And at least the good people around here aren’t letting me drop off the face of the Earth! Nomura Shuji, you’re catching the Dangerous One on a bad day here! I’m pissed and motivated! You think you want to deal with the Dangerous Kick? You want to endure the Bermuda Triangle? Come bring it!

JPM
Mr. Timothy James! It is my present hope that you are well recovered from the absolute massacre you faced against Miss Evelyn last week! For this week, the Charisma Kings are again in the driver’s seat, and it is a race to the top now! Our opposition is truly proven and verily perilous! The Chaos Theory is not a joke, but it is a team that we will have to be at our very peak to defeat! Johnny Bryant is a powerful man to knock out the Vulcan! Kevin Wolfe is a brutal fighter in his own right! But where they have excellence and unpredictability on their side, we have something just as strong, if not more! We have the will to win, not just of our own two minds, but the combined will of our supporters! We have the people’s belief pushing us ahead, through our rough times, and towards the victory! And I know I have someone at my side I truly can rely upon, for the Mad Bomber and the African Supersensation are more than the sum of their parts, but are combined into a force to be reckoned with! Win this, and we get our time in the sun!

Tomas
tomas has heard that tomas is facing another artist of the martial fights. tomas has heard that this artist likes to ride the motorcycle and go fast…SO TOMAS WILL MAKE THIS MATCH FAST FOR THE ARTIST OF MARITAL! and i have heard something else that bothers tomas. the tiny giant might not be able to wrestle for every night of monday wrestling in the future. tomas was bothered at first, but now tomas realizes that this means that i continue as the champion of the three crowns into the future, AND THE TINY GIANT IS OK WITH BEING THE MASTER OF SPACE AND TIME FOR A LONG TIME!