ANARCHY GAMES, INTERPROMOTIONAL TITLE, TRIOS TOURNAMENT

bfx
WARRIORS MAXIMUS DANGEROUS

ANARCHY GAMES, INTERPROMOTIONAL TITLE, TRIOS TOURNAMENT

Postby bfx » Thu May 25, 2017 7:32 pm

As I've posted in the WMD:SoA Talk thread, I am working on some new project that is expected to fill up my show's calender. Here are some details on these projects.

ANARCHY GAMES
Spoiler: show
8 participants will compete in a series of matches. In each of the matches, the participant that lost the match will be eliminated from the games. The participant that scored the win will be given the opportunity to determine their destiny in the ANARCHY Games and chooses the stipulation for the next match. This could either benefit theselves in the games or cost them their spot. The winner of the games will be named as the next challenger for all the ANARCHY Titles ( ANARCHY Championship, ANARCHY Tag Team Championship ).

Prior to the ANARCHY Games, there will be a series of preliminaries matches to determine the final ANARCHY Games 8.

ANARCHY GAMES entry
1. Doc Overdose
2. Tiny

INTERPROMOTIONAL TITLE
The aim for this is for the title to be an inter promotional title that travel to and be contested in other promotion. In reality it's a tool for us to work together. The champion will follow a schedule and " travel " to the promotion and face the challenger determined by the current promotion. The promotion owner will be given the freedom to book the match and outcome, working together with the champion's handler. At the end of the match, the champion will then travel to the next scheduled championship match booked by the next promotion.

As for the "Schedule", we will have an 8 men elimination battle royal. These 8 men will represent their respective promotion and the schedule be determine based on the order of elimination. The winner of this battle royal will be the 1st one in the order with the 1st eliminated be the last in the order.

TRIOS TOURNAMENT
Basic tournament. Open to everyone, anyone. Haven't decided the tournament format yet. It could be a single elimination tournament either spreading out through multiple WMD:SoA tv episodes or a two day event. There is also the option to have the tournament to have a group stage round robin.

TRIOS TOURNAMENT entry
1. WMD's Tri-Gunz Soldiers ( Pyro, Arshad Shirdel, El Fritzador )
2. WMD's Killer Bomb Squad ( #88, Rhaegos ) + Mistress Bedlam
3. Flippo Jaeger, Chad Fukushima + ? ? ?
4. Team AMBITION ( Bullshit, 12Pac, Hurticane Ryu )
5. Team Makar

To anyone interested in participating in these projects, just PM me with a save of your edits.
Last edited by bfx on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
CERBERUS LIGA de GUERRA
PLAY OFFS and FINALS are up

Level
AMBITION Owner

Re: ANARCHY GAMES, INTERPROMOTIONAL TITLE, TRIOS TOURNAMENT

Postby Level » Wed May 31, 2017 6:17 pm

For your Trios tournament, I wouldn't mind entering a team.

Makar17
An Owner of Two Chickens

Postby Makar17 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:24 am

I might send you a trios team. Just have to work on them.
Image Image

bfx
WARRIORS MAXIMUS DANGEROUS

Postby bfx » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:25 am

Thanks for the response guys. Those interested in these projects just update your entry below. I will update the list of entries in the first post. And just to confirm, the trios tournament is not a WMD event. WMD are only acting as host. It is in the same vein as the SJ1 Tournament and the Lightning League.

ANARCHY GAMES entry
1. Doc Overdose

TRIOS TOURNAMENT entry
1. WMD's Tri-Gunz Soldiers ( Pyro, Arshad Shirdel, El Fritzador )
2. WMD's Killer Bomb Squad ( #88, Rhaegos ) + Mistress Bedlam
3. Flippo Jaeger, Chad Fukushima + ? ? ?
4. Team Level
5. Team Makar

Please PM me with your saves.
CERBERUS LIGA de GUERRA
PLAY OFFS and FINALS are up

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:38 pm

I'll enter Bullshit, 12 Pac, and Hurricane Ryu just call them Team AMBITION. I'll pm you a save. There is a newer BS than the one you've been using.