Iron Japan CLASH!
Combatants – Libertines – Anarchists – Sadists – Heretics

Promotion: Iron Japan Pro Wrestling
Founded: September 2015
Headquarters: Tokyo, Japan

AUTHORITY FIGURES

Shun Nagahama
IJPW Promoter

Tokyo hotel owner and socialite. Known to be rather eccentric and is a friend of infamous uber-rich DTW Promoter Goro Yamashi, who he bought IJPW from when the notorious promoter went under investigation due to potential Yakuza connections.

Hisashi Matano
IJPW Commissioner

Beloved former deathmatch wrestler who never made it beyond the midcard. As the Commissioner and Booker of IJPW, he stays in the background and tries to maintain a fair environment. However, there is still a desire to get back in the ring some day...

CHAMPIONSHIPS

IJPW Heavyweight Championship
IJPW Junior Heavyweight Championship
IJPW Tornado Rules Championship

TOURNAMENTS

Carnival of Medals: Heavyweight Division Tournament
Carnival of Medals: Junior Heavyweight Division Tournament
Carnival of Medals: Tornado Rules Division Tournament

RULES

Anything goes! No count outs! Weapons are legal!

RINGSIDE PERSONNEL

Yo Kurasawa and Eric O'Flaherty (English language announce team)
Taka Shimura and “Samurai X” Misao Sakurai (Japanese language announce team)
Raka Matsumua (Ring announcer)

REFEREES

Masanori Katayanagi (Senior Referee)
Kanzaburo Outakara
Tashiaki Suzuki
Mabuchi Hida

MY PLANS

Iron Japan CLASH! (Combatants – Libertines – Anarchists – Sadists – Heretics) is the name of this series. The actual name of the promotion is Iron Japan Pro Wrestling – the same promotion that was run on here before... kind of. It's changed ownership, schedule, format, and there won't even be the same titles. There will be familiar faces, but some of them have been changed or evolved. Think of Iron Japan CLASH! as a sequel. I'm even starting a whole new blog different from the original.

Iron Japan CLASH! centers around faction wars and all the drama that comes with such conflict. This will be the common theme.

Shows will happen once a month at most. I want to take my time in crafting them and tell an engaging story. I also want followers to have the time to take it all in. I'm not running on a schedule with Iron Japan CLASH! The dates of the shows are not important. Treat every show as if it's happening a month after the last one, even if it comes out a year later. That's how I'm handling it with injuries.

Shows will be written in present tense with commentary, entrances, and promos.

Most shows will be held at Korakuen Hall. Every tenth show will be a special at Nippon Budokan – Budokan Battle Bash. Later in the series, there will be a big show in Kobe (Kobe CLASH!) just before the Carnival of Medals on the road to Budokan Battle Bash. There are eleven shows recorded as of this post. So I've done one Carnival of Medals and Budokan Battle Bash, but the first Kobe CLASH! isn't until Iron Japan CLASH! 15.

The matches will be more fast-paced and have more action compared to original IJPW. The roster has much less hosses. There's still a variety of style, but I feel like this collection of edits will help make the shows flow together nicely. I have also worked on the CPU logic and feel that the Iron Japan CLASH! matches will be of a higher quality than in original IJPW.

I'm only simming the matches once. Whatever happens, happens.

This will be run with Fire Pro Wrestling Returns. The original IJPW had to stop because of life throwing me out of a funk and, while facing some big changes in life, I probably wouldn't play Fire Pro Wrestling World enough to justify the purchase. FPWR has been the only console game I've played in years, and don't let the eleven recorded shows at this point fool you in regards to my time these days. That's why you should expect Iron Japan CLASH! to move slowly, but I promise that it will be worth the wait.

But I just want to say real quick that I'm very happy to see Fire Pro Wrestling World come out. It's great to see the excitement around here because it's been a long time coming.

Without further ado, here's the roster...

ROSTER

NATIVES: 24
GAIJINS: 8
ROSTER TOTAL: 32

HEAVYWEIGHTS: 16
JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHTS: 16

C – Faction captain
G – Gaijn
N – Native
H – Heavyweight
JH – Junior Heavyweight

BLOOD MILITANTS

Isamu Shinagami (N) (H) (C)
“Queen of the Deathmatch” Trista Capra (G) (JH)
Datenshi (N) (H)
Notorio (G) (JH)

ALIGNMENT: Face
DESCRIPTION: Isamu Shinagami and Trista Capra walked separate paths in their mission to bring down the dark force of Naraku no Soko. Now they come together in Iron Japan CLASH!, where they are joined by the tag team of Datenshi and Notorio. Shinagami, an old mysterious figure in puroresu, is joined by 55-year-old Capra as they help guide their younger unit mates in this bloody battle.

CELESTIAL TORCH

Eien no Honou (N) (H) (C)
Astro Honami (N) (JH)
Shinji Kawayama (N) (JH)
Gold Dragon (N) (JH)

DESCRIPTION: Eien no Honou, “The Eternal Flame,” has recruited a group of fun, fast-paced, and high-flying eccentrics to take on the dangerous world of Iron Japan Pro Wrestling.

DANJURO-GUN

Danjuro Komatsuzaki (N) (H) (C)
Killer Komukai (N) (H)
Hirano Denbe (N) (JH)
Fujimaro Odaka (N) (H)

ALIGNMENT: Heel
DESCRIPTION: The IJPW Dojo closed after Shun Nagahama bought the promotion. It wasn't something that the Tokyo socialite was interested in, deciding to go a different business route. Danjuro was the head of the IJPW Dojo and his crew joined him in breaking down the students. Danjuro lost his mind after the dojo closed. He's absolutely mad! Him and his crew miss running students through the meat grinder, so now these old school stiffs will take that out on whoever gets in their way.

DIVINE VANGUARD

AKIO (N) (H) (C)
Masuko Mitsuharu (N) (H)
Kuni Hishida (N) (JH)
Toshitsugu Takagaki (N) (JH)

DESCRIPTION: AKIO was a main event star in 2015, but his 2016 saw him get stuck in a brutal feud with Fabulous Adrian Bagglio that derailed his career and personal life. Now him and his girlfriend, Kuni Hishida (who ditched the mask), have recruited two promising young stars to join them in ushering a new age in puroresu.

NARAKU NO SOKO

Shi no Karasu (N) (H) (C)
Akuma Usami (N) (H)
Vera Vicious (G) (JH)
El Macabro (N) (JH)

DESCRIPTION: Shi no Karasu is a sinister presence in professional wrestling. He built Naraku no Soko via kidnapping and brainwashing, starting with Konosuke Usami and turning him into Akuma. He took Bulgaria native Vera Yordanka, and young wide-eyed punk rocker, and turned her into Vera Vicious. Ryuichi Hojo went to Mexico and came back to Japan as El Macabro, ditching Danjuro Komatsuzaki and joining Naraku no Soko as they plan to make IJPW a dark place.

ROYALS AND REBELS

“The King of Korakuen Hall” Suda Tsukasa (N) (H) (C)
“Queen of Joshi” Sakura Shizuka (N) (JH)
“Blazing Lion” Michinori Osaragi (N) (H)
Nobuo Shimizu (N) (JH)

DESCRIPTION: Suda Tsukasa is winding down his illustrious career, but he has one more run left in him. He's joined by three of his closest friends in wrestling as he hopes to hold a top title at least one more time.

STREET SYNDICATE

Markie Bristow (G) (H) (C)
Freddy Deeds (G) (JH)
Pintbull (G) (H)
Mad Dog Barkley (G) (JH)

DESCRIPTION: Markie Bristow, the young Mancunian, was a good guy... But now he's fallen with a bad crew: Detroit's Freddy Deeds and two other Brits in Pintbull (Birmingham, England) and Mad Dog Barkley (Glasgow, Scotland). These lads bring out the worst behavior in each other and operate like a pack of wolves.

ULTRAVIOLENCE UNION

“The General” Ricky Holt (G) (H) (C)
Teiji “The Terror” Shintaro (N) (H)
Jun Hageshii (N) (H)
Masaru Maeda (N) (JH)

DESCRIPTION: Ricky Holt is pro wrestling's most violent young star, but it's Teiji “The Terror” Shintaro who everyone truly worries about. Teiji, to put it lightly, is the GG Allin of professional wrestling and legitimately one of the most dangerous individuals on the planet. The derelict demolition man presents spectacles of carnage and filth everywhere he goes. His body is a shrine to deathmatch wrestling. Jun Hageshii is different from the rest of the group in that he prefers to torture slowly with submission holds. Masaru Maeda is the youngest of the group and the combustible man will fly the flag on the Junior Heavyweight front.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Re: Iron Japan CLASH! - Shows and Discussion

Postby Kristofferson » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:46 am

Wow, I wondered where you went. I'm disappointed that I won't see the end of the Iron Road but I'm pleased you're continuing and that at least most of the original Ultra Violence Union have survived the transition. Good luck, I'll be watching.

Iron Japan
Community Member

Postby Iron Japan » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:24 am

Just a quick update.

I taped 40 shows of Iron Japan CLASH! That's as far as the series will run. I'm happy with the way it all plays out. My original plan of writing it in present tense with all of that other stuff will be scrapped. I will still focus heavy on the stories, but don't plan to write as much as originally planned.

IJPW will not end when this series ends. I did get World and that's where things will continue when Iron Japan World follows this series. I already drew up the outline for that.

As for CLASH!, I'm not sure when to expect the series to get underway or how quick the shows will come out.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:21 am

Cool, I'll check it out when you release it. I think it's the best call to record as a package rather trying to work to real life dates as stuff always comes up to put undue pressure on yourself.

Good luck with moving to world. I've started with my own guys and it's a slow but satisfying process. Don't rush and remember to enjoy the game :-)

Iron Japan
Community Member

Postby Iron Japan » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:24 pm

Here it is! The first episode of Iron Japan CLASH! http://ijpwnetwork.blogspot.com/2017/08 ... eight.html

The card for Iron Japan CLASH! 1 - IJPW Heavyweight Championship Tournament:
Spoiler: show
1.IJPW Heavyweight Championship Tournament – First Round Match
DANJURO vs. Shi no Karasu
Referee: Mabuchi Hida

2. IJPW Heavyweight Championship Tournament – First Round Match
Eien no Honou vs. Markie Bristow
Referee: Tashiaki Suzuki

3. IJPW Heavyweight Championship Tournament – First Round Match
AKIO vs. Isamu Shinagami
Referee: Kanzaburo Outakara

4. IJPW Heavyweight Championship Tournament – First Round Match
“The King of Korakuen Hall” Suda Tsukasa vs. Teiji “The Terror” Shintaro
Referee: Masanori Katayanagi

5. IJPW Heavyweight Championship Tournament –Semi-Final Match
??? vs. ???

6. IJPW Heavyweight Championship Tournament –Semi-Final Match
??? vs. ???

7. Six-Person Tornado Rules Match
Naraku no Soko (Akuma Usami, El Macabro, and Vera Vicious) vs. Blood Militants (“Queen of the Deathmatch” Trista Capra, Datenshi, and Notorio)

8. IJPW Heavyweight Championship Tournament – Final Match
??? vs. ???

Iron Japan
Community Member

Postby Iron Japan » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:26 am

Iron Japan CLASH! 2 http://ijpwnetwork.blogspot.com/2017/08 ... unior.html

The card for Iron Japan CLASH! 2 - IJPW Junior Heavyweight Championship Tournament:
Spoiler: show
1. IJPW Junior Heavyweight Championship Tournament – First Round Match
Masaru Maeda vs. Hirano Denbe

2. IJPW Junior Heavyweight Championship Tournament – First Round Match
Astro Honami vs. Freddy Deeds

3. IJPW Junior Heavyweight Championship Tournament – First Round Match
Kuni Hishida vs. “Queen of the Deathmatch” Trista Capra

4. IJPW Junior Heavyweight Championship Tournament – First Round Match
“Queen of Joshi” Sakura Shizuka vs. Vera Vicious

5. IJPW Junior Heavyweight Championship Tournament – Semi-Final Match
??? vs. ???

6. IJPW Junior Heavyweight Championship Tournament – Semi-Final Match
??? vs. ???

7. #1 Contender For IJPW Heavyweight Championship
Isamu Shinagami vs. Eien no Honou vs. DANJURO vs. “The King of Korakuen Hall” Suda Tsukasa vs. AKIO vs. Markie Bristow vs. “The General” Ricky Holt vs. Nate Narwin

8. IJPW Junior Heavyweight Championship Tournament – Final Match
??? vs. ???