e-Fed Free Agency

Kristofferson
Community Member
Posts: 970
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 8:38 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: e-Fed Free Agency

Postby Kristofferson » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:51 pm

That's great Chango. I was in two minds whether to nudge you or not. The Lightning League has just got bigger. I think it's around 90 edits in the tournament in total

:nuderdance:

User avatar
SluggBugg
Serious Business
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:48 am

Re: e-Fed Free Agency

Postby SluggBugg » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:10 pm

Any edits from Z-World are available for anyone to use. Someone will have to find and re-upload the save for me though. Computer is currently down.
The EMPEROR of ELBOWS...The KING of KO's...The BIG BAD BOSS of BOWS!

User avatar
Level
AMBITION Owner
Posts: 807
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Re: e-Fed Free Agency

Postby Level » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:08 pm

SluggBugg wrote:Any edits from Z-World are available for anyone to use. Someone will have to find and re-upload the save for me though. Computer is currently down.


I know C-Drive put that save somewhere on this site. Thanks for offering!
Image

User avatar
RavenBrighid
Community Member
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:01 pm

Re: e-Fed Free Agency

Postby RavenBrighid » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:46 pm

The edits from the Ceese Memorial Draft are now available for the picking! You can grab it HERE. Enjoy!

User avatar
Level
AMBITION Owner
Posts: 807
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Re: e-Fed Free Agency

Postby Level » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:16 pm

RavenBrighid wrote:The edits from the Ceese Memorial Draft are now available for the picking! You can grab it HERE. Enjoy!


I would like to grab these edits

DP 054
DP 076
DP 116
DP 143
Temp 6
J-021 Wipers
J-033 WIPERS
freem08
Butcher
Image

User avatar
RavenBrighid
Community Member
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:01 pm

Re: e-Fed Free Agency

Postby RavenBrighid » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:46 pm

Level wrote:
RavenBrighid wrote:The edits from the Ceese Memorial Draft are now available for the picking! You can grab it HERE. Enjoy!


I would like to grab these edits

DP 054
DP 076
DP 116
DP 143
Temp 6
J-021 Wipers
J-033 WIPERS
freem08
Butcher


Fwiw I had claimed J-021 WIPERS, I noted it in the draft thread, but you can honestly go ahead and have him as I have plenty of others.

User avatar
Level
AMBITION Owner
Posts: 807
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Re: e-Fed Free Agency

Postby Level » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:16 pm

RavenBrighid wrote:
Level wrote:
RavenBrighid wrote:The edits from the Ceese Memorial Draft are now available for the picking! You can grab it HERE. Enjoy!


I would like to grab these edits

DP 054
DP 076
DP 116
DP 143
Temp 6
J-021 Wipers
J-033 WIPERS
freem08
Butcher


Fwiw I had claimed J-021 WIPERS, I noted it in the draft thread, but you can honestly go ahead and have him as I have plenty of others.


you sure?
Image

User avatar
RavenBrighid
Community Member
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:01 pm

Re: e-Fed Free Agency

Postby RavenBrighid » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:35 pm

Level wrote:
RavenBrighid wrote:
Level wrote:
I would like to grab these edits

DP 054
DP 076
DP 116
DP 143
Temp 6
J-021 Wipers
J-033 WIPERS
freem08
Butcher


Fwiw I had claimed J-021 WIPERS, I noted it in the draft thread, but you can honestly go ahead and have him as I have plenty of others.


you sure?


Yup, go for it. I have plenty of edits I need to do work on as it is. :lol:


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests