The Galastream: Let It Ride POSTED!

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Re: The Galastream: Forces Collide RESULTS POSTED

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:45 pm

Zealot wrote:The live stream results are UP!

http://thegalastream.weebly.com/nebula- ... lts-352016

I haven't clicked the link yet. Is there a recording of the show available? I've been quite busy the past couple of weeks and missed the original show and I would like to watch it instead of viewing the results themselves.
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: The Galastream: State Address POSTED!

Postby Zealot » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:44 pm

Sadly no.
ImageImage ImageImage

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:42 pm

Zealot wrote:The State of the Galastream Address has been posted!

http://thegalastream.weebly.com/news/st ... march-2016

Love how you turned the Estrellita title into a TV TItle :markout:

Interesting announcements about the TItles in general and I liked the flow of the press conference 8-)

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Yeah, I'm going to enjoy it I think. I felt like these extended reigns due to down time between shows made them feel empty considering most of the reigns would have 0-1 defenses over a year's time for a lot of cases. Even the glorious reign of Sun and Moon was only averaging a title defense every 200 or so days. This will get things rolling in the right direction and add much needed credibility.

The next 2 Stellarvision will have multiple titles on the line in each show in order to commemorate 40 Stellarvisions and to promote the new rule. After that, each show will have only 1, maybe 2 title defenses and will alternate feds. For example, one Stellarvision might have ESTRELLA defend a title and the next will have SUPER NOVA defend one of theirs.
ImageImage ImageImage

DTH
Community Member

Postby DTH » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:07 pm

Been looking forward to Anomaly's Super Nova. :markout:

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:24 pm

Zealot wrote:Yeah, I'm going to enjoy it I think. I felt like these extended reigns due to down time between shows made them feel empty considering most of the reigns would have 0-1 defenses over a year's time for a lot of cases. Even the glorious reign of Sun and Moon was only averaging a title defense every 200 or so days. This will get things rolling in the right direction and add much needed credibility.

Sun & Moon still hold the Battalion Titles.
Sun & Moon have not defended them in 2 years.
My UBL Titles have been rendered completely meaningless due to the hiatus. I made all that trouble of having Matt Rivers train with Orochi Army and make a surprise return to defeat Joachim. Then I held no shows afterward :oops:
Sad Goosey :oops: :goose:

Zealot wrote:The next 2 Stellarvision will have multiple titles on the line in each show in order to commemorate 40 Stellarvisions and to promote the new rule. After that, each show will have only 1, maybe 2 title defenses and will alternate feds. For example, one Stellarvision might have ESTRELLA defend a title and the next will have SUPER NOVA defend one of theirs.

Very good idea. I like the "Night of Champions" feel with having 2 Title defenses to start things off but then going back to 1.

The Hellion are still the ESTRELLA Tag Champs, right?

What is it with Matsuki Army members holding onto Tag Titles FOREVER :lol:

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:54 pm

Matsuki must have backstage power for sure. With La Famiglia, the flow of money is quite the mystery.

The Hellions are most definitely still ESTRELLA Tag Team Champions at well over 1000 days. There will be a #1 contender's match during one of those Stellarvisions to determine their next defense.
ImageImage ImageImage

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Zealot wrote:Matsuki must have backstage power for sure. With La Famiglia, the flow of money is quite the mystery.

Matsuki basically just brow-beats people by yelling at them until they agree with her :lol:

Zealot wrote:The Hellions are most definitely still ESTRELLA Tag Team Champions at well over 1000 days. There will be a #1 contender's match during one of those Stellarvisions to determine their next defense.

Over 1000 days? Wow. They're also OG-Joshi Tag Champions, at least I think they are. OG-Joshi or LAWL. It's all one thing now anyway. Looking forward to seeing who will face the Hellions here 8-)

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: The Galastream: PRELIATOR 12 UP!

Postby Zealot » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:37 am

PRELIATOR is back and now in FPR form. Here is the short episode 12 from September.

http://thegalastream.weebly.com/preliat ... ember-2015
ImageImage ImageImage

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:37 pm

What can you tell us about your PRELIATOR set up? Looks like SWA Rules with 3 minute rounds?

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:59 pm

That is correct. I will post more details about that later.
ImageImage ImageImage

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:31 am

Craig Scabbs is back!! :markout:

I really enjoyed this show. The 3 match format made it easy to digest and the pics and descriptions were great 8-)

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:30 pm

Glad you enjoyed it. Craig needed something to do. With his basic MMA background, this gives him an outlet. He's one of the vets on the roster and despite the record will fight anyone. Expect a few more shows here in the next few weeks. I'm also in the process of working on NEBULA and PRELIATOR roster pages. Hope to get those done this week.
ImageImage ImageImage

DakotaK
King of Joshi Puroresu

Postby DakotaK » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:24 pm

Nice write-up.
The shot of the flying knee is great.

And cool to see the logo getting some use :D
Dakota's Fire Pro Wrestling Showcases: the Gallery "World" | the Gallery "Returns"
orochigeese wrote:Dakota's World of Joshi Puroresu turns FPR into Fire Pro R: Queen's Special.

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: The Galastream: PRELIATOR 13 UP!

Postby Zealot » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:14 pm

PRELIATOR 13 is UP!

http://thegalastream.weebly.com/preliat ... tober-2015

3 more fights to digest. The PPV card is coming up for the show that was supposed to be run in December. Stay tuned!

Also, as an added bonus, a much needed all about PRELIATOR page.

http://thegalastream.weebly.com/about-preliator.html
ImageImage ImageImage

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: The Galastream: PRELIATOR Brave New World CARD

Postby Zealot » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:51 am

The card for December's Brave New World show is up. It will be posted sometime this week.

http://thegalastream.weebly.com/news/pr ... world-card
ImageImage ImageImage

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: The Galastream: PRELIATOR Brave New World CARD

Postby Zealot » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:28 pm

I will be out of state next week, so this show will more than likely be delayed until the week of the 18th.
ImageImage ImageImage

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: The Galastream: Show update (RIP CEESE)

Postby Zealot » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:18 am

I hate to do all this, but Ceese would want the show to go on.

First and foremost, I will retire my use of the Julian Caesaro edit in memory of him. To compensate, I will continue using the other edits he submitted to me in the past and I will do what I can to get some of his other dudes into NEBULA Factory. I think he would have wanted it that way having his edits live on.

Second, after the conclusion of Brave New World, I will be doing a special tribute show for Ceese featuring all of my wrestling brands as well as any of his edits and outside guests. More details to come.
ImageImage ImageImage

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:02 pm

I 100% agree that Ceese would want the show to go on and for you to continue using his edits.

I think it makes sense to retire Julian and probably even Markus and Avalon. But I think his other edits should definitely stick around. He was fine with us using him when he wasn't around as much and he loved to entertain with his edits 8-)

Looking forward to seeing what you do for the tribute show 8-)

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:19 pm

Yeah, it's a sad reality as I did have big plans for Ceese and Avalon which included Ceese beating Jester in a comeback match for the SNGW Interstellar belt as well as Avalon officially debuting in ESTRELLA. It's for the best though if all 3 are retired as they were his most prominent characters.
ImageImage ImageImage

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:43 pm

Yeah, they were his three most prominent characters by far. It's the right move to retire them.

I still have no clue how we should all go about recognizing his character's retirement in kayfabe. He's a big enough name that he deserves to be recognized in story lines as no longer wrestling. It would be out of character for Julian to retire without saying anything about it. But the decision to have a character pass away is completely up to the handler. And my guess is that he'd rather have Julian and Avalon live happy lives in retirement with Markus turning things around.

I was hoping to work Ceese in as a key guest spot down the line if I ever got to the next story arc that I wanted.

Not that I'm exactly running shows these days but if I were to start again, I'd probably keep a few of his contributions to UBL like Mickey Reveill, Captain OK, and a few others that he donated to the Front Lines.

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: The Galastream: Thy Kingdom Come announcement

Postby Zealot » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:25 pm

Just a quick update, but I'm about 2 fights away from getting out Brave New World (which actually took place in December), then I will put the next PRELIATOR show on the backburner. All the PRELIATOR shows are basically past results, but I'm posting them in quick succession to keep things current.

While that is on hold, I will be doing a 5-match special tribute show for Ceese called Thy Kingdom Come. More details to come.
ImageImage ImageImage

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:13 pm

Well now I'm gonna have "Brave New World" by Iron Maiden in my head all day :lol:

"Thy Kingdom Come" is an awesome title and I love the "thy" addition to it 8-)

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:18 pm

Yes indeed. The show will feature edits from all of my feds except PRELIATOR for obvious style reasons. I should have a card soon.
ImageImage ImageImage

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: The Galastream: Thy Kingdom Come: CARD

Postby Zealot » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:09 am

Brave New World is officially on the backburner for at least a month. This tribute show is now my top priority in my feds.

The Galastream presents the card for Thy Kingdom Come

http://thegalastream.weebly.com/news/th ... -come-card
ImageImage ImageImage