AMBITION LIVE!! 6/27/17

Level
AMBITION Owner

AMBITION LIVE!! 6/27/17

Postby Level » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:39 pm

"A lot of time has passed. Friends and foes alike are no longer with us. Wrestling has become a PG rated circle jerk. It's time we come back. Just for one night. Let's show them who was who, and what was what. Show them why we were loved. Make them love us again. Respect us again. For our AMBITION". - Level

"Ambition is Priceless, it's Something that's in Your Veins" - Wale

Link to the AMBITION Website: http://ambition.pcriot.com/

So what is AMBITION the e-fed?

If you want the book definition, read a book - AMBITION is a e-fed, not just any e-fed, but one of the most in your face feds in wrestling. primarily operated utilizing Fire Pro Wrestling Returns. It was founded in 2012 and has recently returned. Much of the previous matches have been archived and might be shared here.Every superstar is constantly looking to raise the bar, inside and outside the ring. A stone outside the AMBITION Arena in Norfolk Virginia is inscribed with text that sums it all up.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat" - Theodore Roosevelt

Championship Belts, Divisions, and Rules

Men's Division

AMBITION Championship - is the main singles title for AMBITION men. Any title holder that loses a championship match is entitled to ONE rematch with the new champion.

ASPIRATION Championship - the secondary singles title for AMBITION men. What is unique about the Aspiration Championship is that the Aspiration Champion is a contender for the AMBITION Championship. An Aspiration Champion can choose to hold onto the title or can "cash" it in at any time to challenge the AMBITION Champion. Once the title has been "cashed in" it is immediately vacated regardless of the AMBITION title match's results.

PRIMETIME Championship - the tertiary singles title for AMBITION men. Originally existed as the IFPA Primetime Championship but was carried over to Ambition. The Primetime title holder must defend the championship at least once every four (4) AMBITION shows are is forced to relinquish the Championship. The title is commonly defended on every AMBITION televised show, but there are exceptions. A Primetime Champion can choose to hold onto the title or can "cash" it in at any time to challenge the ASPIRATION Champion. Once the title has been "cashed in" it is immediately vacated regardless of the ASPIRATION title match's results.

AMBITION Tag Team Championships - AMBITION's primary tag championship. Teams have to be registered as official tag teams in order to compete for the title. Tag Teams and even Tag Team title holders can still pursue Singles Championships.

AFFILIATE Championships - AMBITION's 8-Man Tag championships. All matches are Elimination style. Wrestlers are eliminated by pin, submission or thrown over the top rope.

Women's Division

AMBITION Women's Championship - is the main singles title for AMBITION women. Any title holder that loses a championship match is entitled to ONE rematch with the new champion.

QUEEN of TRIOs Championships - AMBITION's women don't wrestle normal tag matches. Women's tag matches are for the Queens of Trios. 6-Women tag matches.

Kickoff Cup Rules

Annually, 8 AMBITION superstars compete for glory in a tournament. The winner receives a shot at the Primetime Championship

SHOW LINKS
(Links to prior shows)
2/2/17 AMBITION One Night Stand
AMBITION TV Episode #201 (2017)
KICKOFF CUP 2017
QUEEN OF THE RING 2017 Night #1
QUEEN OF THE RING 2017 Night #2
QUEEN OF THE RING 2017 Night #3
QUEEN OF THE RING 2017 Night #4 Part 1
QUEEN OF THE RING 2017 Night #4 Part 2
QUEEN OF THE RING 2017 Night #5 (FINALS)
AMBITION LIVE Championship Tournament 5/8/17
AMBITION TV Episode #202 (2017)
Last edited by Level on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 41 times in total.

Level
AMBITION Owner

Re: AMBITION: ONE NIGHT STAND

Postby Level » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:40 pm

AMBITION MEN'S ROSTER
Spoiler: show
The AMBITION's Men's Roster can be found here: http://ambition.pcriot.com/mens-roster/

AMBITION WOMEN'S ROSTER
The AMBITION's Women's Roster can be found here: http://ambition.pcriot.com/womens-roster/

AMBITION TAG TEAM & STABLES LIST
All Official Members of Tag Teams and Stables are Listed here for Convenience: http://ambition.pcriot.com/tag-teamsstables-roster/
Last edited by Level on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:05 am, edited 29 times in total.

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:41 pm

Title Histories
Title Histories can be found here: http://ambition.pcriot.com/title-histories/
Last edited by Level on Thu May 25, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:43 am

ImageImage ImageImage

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:40 am

Holy shit, awesome!!!! :markout:

He changed his god given surname to Classic and stopped wearing the color green because he was told he reminded everyone of pickles.

From the day I heard his name, I thought of Vasic pickles every time he was mentioned :lol: I really like his character and edit (I think he once appeared on a UBL show actually) so I'm glad to see the upgrade.

Excellent updates to the attires and characters, Level. Demario looks great and I like Keller's story updates :D

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:20 am

orochigeese wrote:Holy shit, awesome!!!! :markout:

He changed his god given surname to Classic and stopped wearing the color green because he was told he reminded everyone of pickles.

From the day I heard his name, I thought of Vasic pickles every time he was mentioned :lol: I really like his character and edit (I think he once appeared on a UBL show actually) so I'm glad to see the upgrade.

Excellent updates to the attires and characters, Level. Demario looks great and I like Keller's story updates :D

Glad you like it. More updated looks and background to come. What are you guys using for image storage nowadays? my photobucket is moving at a snails pace. Makes it tedious to do the uploads.

TigerSword
Owner and Founder

Postby TigerSword » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:50 pm

:markout:

Pyrodean
Community Member

Postby Pyrodean » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:09 pm

:numberone:

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:27 pm

wholenothalevel wrote:Glad you like it. More updated looks and background to come. What are you guys using for image storage nowadays? my photobucket is moving at a snails pace. Makes it tedious to do the uploads.

I like imgur.
FPWR Save Conversion Kit v1.3 (2016-09-06)
Use this toolkit to easily convert .max and .psu files into the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) format, convert saves between regions, or load .max and .psu files into .ps2 files quickly - and more!

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:46 pm

C-Drive wrote:
wholenothalevel wrote:Glad you like it. More updated looks and background to come. What are you guys using for image storage nowadays? my photobucket is moving at a snails pace. Makes it tedious to do the uploads.

I like imgur.

Thanks.

Also, a couple new images uploaded.

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:28 am

I noticed Demario Luster jumping on a trampoline earlier today. #StampT

By the way, Cygnus Orion looks SWEET! Love what you did to his appearance. :D
ImageImage ImageImage

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:39 pm

Zealot wrote:I noticed Demario Luster jumping on a trampoline earlier today. #StampT

By the way, Cygnus Orion looks SWEET! Love what you did to his appearance. :D

Glad you like it. I was a little nervous.

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:54 pm

It's a nice change. I was getting a little tired of the black and blonde look.
ImageImage ImageImage

JohnnyBombay

Postby JohnnyBombay » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:19 am

Wooohooo
The return of BBD in AMBITION!!!

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:39 am

JohnnyBombay wrote:Wooohooo
The return of BBD in AMBITION!!!

I need to know what version of your edit i'm supposed to use. :lol:

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:48 am

It's the one that hates everything obviously.
ImageImage ImageImage

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:04 am

A couple more images added. Some interesting takes on old characters.

NSL
Community Member

Postby NSL » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:23 pm

I really like Pwnstar and BS' updated attires. I wonder if Pwnstar is gonna pull off more looks from newer games along with the retro classics.

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:30 pm

NSL wrote:I really like Pwnstar and BS' updated attires. I wonder if Pwnstar is gonna pull off more looks from newer games along with the retro classics.

Never know... maybe NSL might want to step in an Ambition ring and find out first hand? :lol:

NSL
Community Member

Postby NSL » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:16 pm

I'm certain he wouldn't mind.

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:39 am

More images posted

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:43 pm

The show is finished. I'm probably going to post it this evening and if I can get it up (it's been a while) and running. I might stream it and then do some Level's Lair. So check for me around 7PM EST.

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:06 pm

Today 2/2/17 Ambition One Night Stand was posted in the first post. It is kept here for reference.

AMBITION: One Night Stand

“No Easy Way Out” by Robert Tapper plays through the arena’s speakers.

Stan Stanilus: And We ARE LIVE!!!! From the BoJangles Coliseum, in Charlotte, North Carolina! Next Level Industries, along with our partners and friends from Central Home United Media Productions who provided generous contributions, are PROUD to present to you, for one night only, AMBITION! We and in typical AMBITION fashion, we are calling it our One Night Stand! As it has always been in the past and unfortunately no longer will be, I am your host “The Voice of Reason” Stan Stanilus and I’m here with my longtime broad cast partner and colleague the one and only Stu Grant! Stu how’s it going my friend? Are you as excited as I am for some Ambition action?

Stu Grant: You can bet your toupee that I am Stan! For years, Ambition brought us hard hitting wrestling, interesting characters, and exciting stories. I’m happy to be here again, but sad to know this is the last time.

Stanilus: You said a mouthful their Stu, but two things you should know. For one, this is all my hair. For two. Our first match is between two former members of the L.F.P. – Los Fuegos Posse. They were fan favorites and one of the members, Hector Gotcha, who now just goes by Gotcha, was AMBITION’s FIRST Aspiration Champion.

Grant: The damn Mexican ninja, always flipping around…. I was never the biggest Gotcha fan. But it will be interesting to see him take on his former teammate, the man who has always considered himself the World’s Toughest Junior Heavyweight, Juan Carlos El Sinco!

Stanilus: It sure will be, let’s get to the MATCH!

Gotcha! Vs. Juan Carlos El Sinco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED7NSOyDq1E&t=9s&index=9&list=PLYPWpF8I_kvLZ2bHKND2WVPI6yVUpdMy-

Results
Winner: El Sinco via CRITICAL! from Tequila Shot (Complete Shot)

Stanilus: That was quite impressive. The fans here in the BoJangles Coliseum are chanting “Holy Shit” and I honestly want to yell it right alongside them.

Grant: Tough break. Come for one last Ambition match and walk away…well not walk away, get carried out with what looks to be a devastating injury. Tough break. Ah well… who is next on our card Stanley?

Stanilus: Well Stuart… the hard hits will keep coming as the Hot Steppa! Jamaica’s own Cypha is in a 3 Way Elimination Battle Royale, with a fearsome opponent Cygnus Orion, and perhaps someone that is even more fearsome, Bobbles the Clown!

Grant: When Level and Kodeine first signed on a clown I figured it was going to be a part of some silly gimmick, but there’s nothing to laugh about when it comes to Bobbles. With two very tough hombres in this match, it’s the clown that might be the one that hits the hardest.

Stanilus: Well we will sure see! Let’s get to the MATCH!!

Cypha vs. Cygnus Orion vs. Bobbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIjUz3lDs4E&index=8&list=PLYPWpF8I_kvLZ2bHKND2WVPI6yVUpdMy-

Results
Winner: Bobbles via Clown Cutter

After the match, medical staff comes to the ring to assist Cygnus Orion. And Bobbles has a mic in hand?! Bobbles stands center ring with both arms raised before his head. A chorus of jeers coming from the fans in the BoJangles Coliseum.

Bobbles: No Laughing Matter. When you book a clown, whether it’s Doink, Dink, Bozo, Homey, or any other Barnum & Bailey promoted asshole, people think it’s a joke. But it’s No Laughing Matter. I’ve busted my ass in this business, and I’m still looked at as a fucking side show. But it’s No Laughing Matter. Go ahead boo me. Throw shit in the ring for all I care. You hating me is better than being ignored. But it’s No Laughing Matter. Especially when you and I both know… all the wrestlers in the back know. Those two old fucks in commentary know, that the reason you hate me, and the reason why you want to think I’m a joke, are one in the same. You’re afraid. Well no matter where you see me next, you better stay afraid. Because it’s No *pause* Laughing *pause* Matter! *mic drop*

*Commercial break*

"The Braun Bear" Klaus Keller vs. Stan Classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW_-hoOQGTc&list=PLYPWpF8I_kvLZ2bHKND2WVPI6yVUpdMy-&index=7

Results
Winner via German Suplex

Stanilus: Well a new image and new attitude aren’t enough to lift the wrestler formerly known as Stan Vasic over “The Braun Bear”!

Grant: I like his new attitude. In the weeks leading up to this show, he’s been talking a lot of smack. Unfortunately, he couldn’t back it up, but wherever he ends up after tonight, I’m sure he has a lot to offer.

Stanilus: Maybe he can finally reach the heights his early promise showed. For his sake, I hope so.

Grant: Well tonight wasn’t his night… It’s definitely our night as two of the standouts from AMBITION’s Women’s Division formerly known as Do—

Stanilus: Don’t even say the word, it was a judge’s expectation that we change the name. Nonetheless, we have former champion Cat Fierce vs. “The Ice Demon” Naomi Yashida.

Naomi Yashida vs. Cat Fierce
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4vLlsqXId4&list=PLYPWpF8I_kvLZ2bHKND2WVPI6yVUpdMy-&index=6

Results
Winner: Cat Fierce via German Suplex

Stanilus: That was some exciting action! Let’s keep things moving along Grant. Any thoughts on this next match?

Grant: The Fatal 4-Way! In this match we have one of my favorite Ambition veterans, DeMario Luster. I’ve definitely got him picked to win. But he will do battle with “The Human Highlight Reel” JJ Adams.

Stanilus: As well as international wrestlers SkyTiger and Bret Lei.

Grant: Neither one of those guys have a chance. Especially Bret Lei, I mean the guy was in AMBITION for years and never won anything noteworthy.

Stanilus: Like him or not, I think he will put on a good show. All of these men will. We should all expect some highflying action in this one! Let’s get to the MATCH!!!

SkyTiger vs. Bret Lei vs. "The Human Highlight Reel" JJ Adams vs. DeMario Luster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEdK7Hky_dg&index=5&list=PLYPWpF8I_kvLZ2bHKND2WVPI6yVUpdMy-

Results
Winner: SkyTiger via Sir Pounce! (C2C Spear)

Stanilus: Well Grant, your favorite, your boy Luster went out first.

Grant: I don’t want to talk about it.

Stanilus: Stop pouting, we have more of your favorites coming up.

Grant: I want you to bring Luster back out here. But Apollo Suzuki, I’m a fan of his. This young man has a mean streak in him. I can’t wait to see him beat the dust out of old man Eiji.

Stanilus: I think the Master of Menboku, Genichiro Eiji will have something to say about that. But let’s not waste any time waiting to find out… and get to the MATCH!

Apollo Suzuki vs. Genichiro Eiji
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug_1lqBBGU4&list=PLYPWpF8I_kvLZ2bHKND2WVPI6yVUpdMy-&index=4

Results
Winner:Apollo Suzuki via Solar Fist (Back Knuckle)

*Commercial break*

Grant: You weren’t lying when you said there were some of my favorites coming up. I love these two teams. Especially the Smokey Mountain Express. Two tough guys that never shy away from a fight. I can’t wait to see them battle against Bitter by Design.

Stanilus: Everyone knows the team of Paintdblack and Johnny Bombay aka Bitter By Design, but few know that both these men got their start in Ambition as singles competitors. They are definitely a formidable tag team.

Grant: Yes, they are, so go ahead and get to the match, I can’t wait!

Bitter By Design vs. Smokey Mountain Express
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_buLHcDBwlw&list=PLYPWpF8I_kvLZ2bHKND2WVPI6yVUpdMy-&index=3

Results
Winner: BBD via Johnny Bombay's Rolling German Suplex

Stanilus: A good win there! But I can’t wait to see what this next match has in store for us.

Grant: Two more of my favorites. For years, Perfectshawn and “Hollywood” Adrian Starr were two of the 5 members in the stable known as God’s Gift. Perfectshawn is a former Ambition Champion, Adrian Starr is a former Aspiration Champion. The two were inseparable. But all good things come to an end.

Stanilus: And tonight it comes to a head. Let’s see who comes out on top? The former leader of God’s Gift, Perfectshawn or his protégé “Hollywood” Adrian Starr.

Perfectshawn vs. "Hollywood" Adrian Starr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF1-PpFeKxA&list=PLYPWpF8I_kvLZ2bHKND2WVPI6yVUpdMy-&index=2

Results
Winner: Adrian Starr via StarrJammer (Gori Crusher)

After the match, Adrian Starr and Perfectshawn stand next to each other. Looking each other in the eye. Both exhausted and bruised from the fight they just endured. To the delight of the crowd, Starr reaches out his hand in an offer of civility and mutual respect.
Perfectshawn slaps Starr’s hand away and quickly rolls out of the ring. His arm tucked against is obviously bruised abdomen. Starr celebrates with the crowd.

*Commercial break*

Stanilus: Our final match, features two of AMBITION’s biggest superstars. One of which is a former AMBITION Champion, Pwnstar.

Grant: He’s crazy unfocused and video game dependent, but he’s one of the best wrestlers in the world Stan.

Stanilus: I agree, and his opponent derives his moniker from his favorite expletive. Bullshit has had a meteoric rise in his career since he first joined AMBITION.

Grant: And to think, he was almost cut from the roster after his first match!

Stanilus: This is the match we’ve all been waiting for.

Stanilus & Grant (in unison): Let’s GET TO THE MATCH!!!

Pwnstar vs. Bullshit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5xWvxEtnYk&list=PLYPWpF8I_kvLZ2bHKND2WVPI6yVUpdMy-&index=1

Results
Winner: Pwnstar via Super Game Over (C2C Super Kick)

After the conclusion of the match, Pwnstar and Bullshit shake hands and raise each other’s arms in the air in unison. The wrestlers from the locker room all walk down the aisle to the ring. Behind them are Kodeine, Ambition’s former Commissioner and Terry Butcher, perhaps better known as Level, the owner and creator of Ambition.

Stanilus and Grant join the wrestlers and staff in the ring and hand Level a microphone. Level smiles and passes it over to Kodeine, and puts his arm around him. Whispering something in his ear and laughing.

Audience: Kodeine! Kodeine! Kodeine!

Kodeine: It was a good run! We had some highs like The Quest for Success! Crescendo! and my favorite AMBITION vs. FPCPP! But like someone said earlier, all good things must come to an end. So I’m going to relish the moment. We all should because everyone in this ring, and everyone watching you were a part of something good. Something fun. Something memorable. *pauses*

Audience: Kodeine! Kodeine! Kodeine!

Kodeine: But it wasn’t meant to be forever. Level I hope I did you proud.

Kodeine handles Level the microphone. The massive former wrestler smiles uncharacteristically and the audience starts to chant his name instead of
Kodeine's.

Level: When I met you, you were a pain killer addicted indy wrestler with an alcohol problem on top of it. When I decided I would let you run my company, people called me a fool. But you took the helm and ran things admirably. Additionally, you took the initiative to sell the archived matches and old memorabilia, so everyone that has ever participated in an Ambition match, can expect a check in the mail.

All the wrestlers clap and smile at that idea.

Level: I couldn’t be more proud of you and any of the people standing here with us. Wait… we’re missing someo-

Level has is mic cut off and is interrupted by the sound of “Du Hast” by Rammstein playing in through the arena’s speakers.

“The Braun Bear” Klaus Keller walks out onto the ramp. Still wearing his mask, he’s wearing a brown colored business suit and black and brown striped tie. It’s almost as if you can see him smiling beneath his mask.

Klaus Keller: Herr Level, Herr Kodeine. I have news for you. This is not AMBITION’s last show!

The crowd cheers at Klaus Keller’s announcement, all the wrestlers and staff especially Level and Kodeine look on in confusion.

Keller: Herr Kodeine, didn’t realize that when he was doing business with Central Home United Media Productions… he was the one who was becoming what Americans used to call a CHUMP. You see Herr Level. Your friend here didn’t sell the rights to AMBITION’s archives or it’s memorabilia. He sold the entire company, including the previously existing contracts of all the wrestlers. Indefinitely. Including His… and most interestingly enough…. Including yours. What’s best… is that he sold it all to ME! It’s all MEIN.

In shock there is a mix of cheers and boos from the crowd. Level listens attentively, but defiantly.

Keller: To explain it better. I would like to introduce my chief business strategist and the new Commissioner of Ambition, Mr. Clarke Cache.

The crowd boos as a Blond haired and blue eyed relatively in shape man roughly late 40s early 50s walks out on to the ramp beside Klaus carrying a brief case and a microphone of his own.

Clarke Cache: You see Level, Kodeine. For years I tried to help my son, break into this industry, make a name for himself. I always appreciated wrestling but I never wanted to get in the ring. But I believe in opportunities. Opportunities for my family and *taps Klaus on the back* for my friends.

So Klaus and I pooled together some capital. Not much was necessary I might add, because the memorabilia of some washed up wrestlers don’t amount to much. But Klaus was able to convince me of the social media following, the online campaigns to bring AMBITION back. And I realized something. I had the chance to not only stick it to the two guys that wouldn’t give my son a chance a few years back but to own them!!!

The crowd boos Cache and a 'You Suck' chant can be heard from the upper seats. Cache hands the briefcase to Klaus who holds it while Cache opens each latch. The chorus of boos still coming down.

Clarke Cache: I own you. Both of you. All of you. Your lives and your futures. And you will learn to respect me. You will learn to obey me. But not as
Clarke Cache. From now on….

Cache reaches into the open briefcase and pulls out a wrestling mask, pulling it over his head. The two men both in suits and wrestling masks shake hands.

Cache: You can call me father; you can call me boss. But from here on out, I prefer the name…. Executive Mask.

*fade to black*
Last edited by Level on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:30 am, edited 4 times in total.

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: AMBITION: ONE NIGHT STAND (IN FIRST POST)

Postby Zealot » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:16 am

I enjoyed the show tonight Lev. AMBITION came back with a bang and ended with an even bigger bombshell. :O

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
ImageImage ImageImage

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Re: AMBITION: ONE NIGHT STAND (IN FIRST POST)

Postby orochigeese » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:38 am

It's too bad i missed the live stream tonight but REALLY glad that you posted this.

The show ending angle was excellent :markout:

Obviously that ending twist was awesome but I think what made it FEEL like a gut punch was how genuinely you wrote Level and Kodeine saying goodbye. I really didn't expect the swerve. It was like when Mark Henry retired and people really went with it and believed it and FELT IT, only this was even more legit because Level and Kodeine actually intended to retire AMBITION! The whole story was set up so well here and it allowed the emotional jackknife of that swerve to have full effect :shock:

It didn't feel like a typical pro wrestling angle, it felt like Level and Kodeine actually saying goodbye. So when they were suddenly re-drafted into action and AMBITION re purposed against them after being laid to a respectful rest, I felt mad on their behalf. That's great emotional storytelling and writing 8-)

EXECUTIVE MASK has a great character, appearance, and story 8-)

I think he may get thrown through a brick wall pulling this on Level though :shock: