AMBITION LIVE!! 6/27/17

Level
AMBITION Owner

AMBITION: Queen of The Ring 2017 Night #4 Part 2 (Elite 8) POSTED

Postby Level » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:32 am

Queen of The Ring 2017 Night #4 Part 2 (Elite 8)

As always, this show will be available on the AMBITION website: http://ambition.pcriot.com/2017/04/07/queen-of-the-ring-2017-night-4-part-2-elite-8/

Remaining Participants:
Janey Mayhem
Cat Fierce
Melody Rose
Misty Webb
Koa
Battleaxe
Alicia Gordon
Danielle Lion

“No Easy Way Out” by Robert Tepper plays through the arena’s speakers.

Stan Stanilus: The Sweet 16 round was something to behold! We are still here, LIVE!!!! From the Amphitheater, in Virginia Beach, Virginia! Stu! There are 8 contenders left. Who are you picking to advance beyond this round? I know my money is on Battleaxe.

Stu Grant: Battleaxe is a scary woman Stan, I'm not sure I would want to face her in my prime! She's definitely one of the favorites. But I think Misty Webb and Alicia Gordon are just as dangerous but in different ways. But let's get to the matches and see how this round plays out.

Janey Mayhem vs. Cat Fierce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaOYJUpc2mY

Spoiler: show
Winner: Janey Mayhem via Backdrop Hold)

Melody Rose vs. Misty Webb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l52YWGRc9Y0

Winner: Misty Webb via Flying Lariat with Moonsault Pin

KOA vs. BattleAxe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c__4JFUbH5U

Winner: BattleAxe via Fire Jump Powerbomb

Alicia Gordon vs. Danielle Lion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnVJDbqdYp0

Winner: Alicia Gordon via CRITICAL! From Kick to the Face

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Re: AMBITION: Queen of The Ring 2017 Night #4 Part 2 (Elite 8) POSTED

Postby orochigeese » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:04 am

:shock:

I'm not sure if I mentioned at the start of the tournament that Alicia Gordon hasn't been emotionally stable since 2006. She's dangerous, and she's done something EXACTLY like this before...but in an angle :shock: Like using the blade kick, only for the opponent to slowly get up...and then hit them with another Blade kick for the CRITICAL! I did that in a storyline angle, seeing it play out in an actual sim is BRUTAL :shock:

(Alicia Gordon once pinned Geese in a mixed tag match and almost won the NEXUS Title a few years ago)

I loved that Danielle got some major offense in as well. She's a great looking edit and has a ton of versatility. Loved the running spear. There were a ton of cool transition spots in this match - like Alicia missing her standing roundhouse to the head and Danielle then going in for the grapple and hitting a move. Love that kind of flow in a match. I'm assuming her Liontamer move is at least a special if not a finisher.

I watched the first round but had neglected to say anything. I'm glad Alicia is involved in this Even if she doesn't win, she has now certainly made an impact. Her Achilles heel is that sometimes frustration can draw out her violence which can end up leaving her especially vulnerable to someone using technique.

This calls for a rematch down the line 8-)

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:01 pm

orochigeese wrote:
:shock:

I'm not sure if I mentioned at the start of the tournament that Alicia Gordon hasn't been emotionally stable since 2006. She's dangerous, and she's done something EXACTLY like this before...but in an angle :shock: Like using the blade kick, only for the opponent to slowly get up...and then hit them with another Blade kick for the CRITICAL! I did that in a storyline angle, seeing it play out in an actual sim is BRUTAL :shock:

(Alicia Gordon once pinned Geese in a mixed tag match and almost won the NEXUS Title a few years ago)

I loved that Danielle got some major offense in as well. She's a great looking edit and has a ton of versatility. Loved the running spear. There were a ton of cool transition spots in this match - like Alicia missing her standing roundhouse to the head and Danielle then going in for the grapple and hitting a move. Love that kind of flow in a match. I'm assuming her Liontamer move is at least a special if not a finisher.

I watched the first round but had neglected to say anything. I'm glad Alicia is involved in this Even if she doesn't win, she has now certainly made an impact. Her Achilles heel is that sometimes frustration can draw out her violence which can end up leaving her especially vulnerable to someone using technique.

This calls for a rematch down the line 8-)

I was wondering if you had been keeping up with the tourney. Alicia and Danielle was the match i was looking most forward to this round. Danielle is up and coming and had done so much better in the tourney than I expected. And yes, the Liontamer is a special. I really like the finish, and there definitely needs to be a rematch.

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:23 pm

I had caught parts of the first match when I was MIA for a few weeks and enjoyed it. But I was a little frustrated that Alicia seemed to have spammed a few of her moves, especially the move she ended up winning with. She's aggressive but I don't often see her use too much move repetition.

This match was MUCH better. Although I prefer that her blade kick be a rare finish (similar to how Saji's is) since it's set as a lower move and is a CRITICAL! capable move, I'm fine with her breaking it out when she "snaps" with it and does it excessively violently since that fits her character.

Something Danielle did must have unsettled her and she is not merciful when she gets like that :oops:

Danielle is going to want, and deserves, a rematch when she's feeling better. She's a great edit and I really enjoyed watching her. Sorry that Alicia went psycho on her :oops: :? :cry: I was kind of hoping that Alicia would have saved her "psycho mode" for Battleaxe instead of Danielle since Battleaxe has a lot of similarities to the wrestler (Juli Krieger) who (thanks to Holly's plan) initially caused Alicia's personality change by injuring her and then ending the career of Alicia's friend Diane Cavuto. Maybe Alicia did this to let Battleaxe know that she's not someone who will be intimidated but I'm hoping that we see the same aggression/violence that Alicia brought here used against BattleAxe or else it will kind of be weird :lol:

Also caught at least the finishes for the other matches as well as the commentary 8-)

Level
AMBITION Owner

AMBITION: Queen of The Ring 2017 Night #5 (FINALS) POSTED

Postby Level » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:14 am

Queen of The Ring 2017 Night #5

Matches:
Janey Mayhem vs. Misty Webb
BattleAxe vs. Alicia Gordon
The winners of each match will face each other in the finals immediately.

"No Easy Way Out" by Robert Tepper plays through the arena’s speakers.

Stan Stanilus: We ARE LIVE!!!! From the Scope!, in Norfolk, Virginia! As it has always been in the past and will hopefully always be, I’m your host “The Voice of Reason” Stan Stanilus, and I’m here with my longtime broadcast partner and friend. The one and only Stu Grant! And we are so proud to bring to you the final night of the first ever QUEEN OF THE RING Tournament! The tournament has taken place over several exciting nights and we are proud to be able to bring you the final matches and crown a Queen of the Ring and NEW AMBITION Women's Champion!  Stu! How are you doing my friend? What do you have to say about tonight?!

Stu Grant: 32 talented women entered, the final four remain. All of them, tough as nails. We've seen mat wrestling, technical skill, high flying, brutality, submissions and knockouts. I don't think we could have asked for more. I've flipped and flopped on who my favorite was in the tournament, but with four impressive ladies left, I don't think I can go wrong by choosing any of them. But if I had to choose, I'm going with BattleAxe.

Stanilus: I can't blame you for that choice at all. The match between she and Alicia Gordon promises to be a tough one. I mean what Alicia did to Danielle Lion in the last round wow... that was something to be remembered. I'm just excited we are going to crown a new champion tonight!

Grant: Right! So let's stop all this talking and get to the matches!!

Janey Mayhem vs. Misty Webb

https://youtu.be/DMcTAMBMkWI

Results

Winner: Misty Webb via Moonsault Pin

BattleAxe vs. Alicia Gordon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB1sWqSFtuY&feature=youtu.be

Results
Winner: BattleAxe via Doogan Hammer

*Commercial break*

AMBITION QUEEN OF THE RING 2017 FINALS: MISTY WEBB VS BATTLEAXE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opuYvYRpRfI&feature=youtu.be

Results
Winner: BattleAxe via Doogan Hammer

Closing Angle

*fade to black*

chango
YAY! Go Deathsteaks!

Re: AMBITION: Queen of The Ring 2017 Night #5 (FINALS) POSTED

Postby chango » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:48 pm

Nice!

You have no idea how happy/relieved i am that it wasnt a mayhem vs battleaxe final! I made both of these edits 'hard' as i didnt have any like them....was worried it was too hard!!!

Im very happy that its Battleaxe who's champion (i love that edit!!) although i wish she'd won a match with her finisher.... but its made the Battleaxe Bomber (Doogan Hammer) more legit!! The next challenge :twisted: will certainly test how hard she is!!

Great looking edits, great matches....Lovely tournament all around! 10 points!

Love Wilcox
Community Member

Postby Love Wilcox » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:44 am

That finals match was fantastic!

Poison mist to fireball combo! I've never seen that before. After all these years FPR can still surprise me. The nearfalls around the 11 minute mark had me marking out big time.
My original edits: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1140

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:39 pm

chango wrote:
Nice!

You have no idea how happy/relieved i am that it wasnt a mayhem vs battleaxe final! I made both of these edits 'hard' as i didnt have any like them....was worried it was too hard!!!

Im very happy that its Battleaxe who's champion (i love that edit!!) although i wish she'd won a match with her finisher.... but its made the Battleaxe Bomber (Doogan Hammer) more legit!! The next challenge :twisted: will certainly test how hard she is!!

Great looking edits, great matches....Lovely tournament all around! 10 points!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I too was concerned about a mayhem vs battleaxe final. I'm glad we ended up with the final that we did have. I'm happy to have Battleaxe as the champion, and I really enjoyed the match she had with Misty Webb.

Looking forward to moving the story forward with the new challenger. When you get a chance do you think you can send me a BIO for BattleAxe? Just a brief overview of the characters history or personality. 5-6 sentences would be sufficient.

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:41 pm

Love Wilcox wrote:That finals match was fantastic!

Poison mist to fireball combo! I've never seen that before. After all these years FPR can still surprise me. The nearfalls around the 11 minute mark had me marking out big time.

I'm really happy to know you've been following and that you enjoyed the final. It was by far my favorite match in the tourney. I had been disappointed that Misty had not pulled out either the mist or the fire the entire tourney, it's as if she was saving it for her most difficult opponent. I was really pleased with the outcome.

Level
AMBITION Owner

AMBITION TV EPISODE 202 CARD ANNOUNCED

Postby Level » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:32 pm

AMBITION TV – EPISODE 202 CARD ANNOUNCED

Affliate Match 8 Man Elimination Tag with Over the Top Rules
Insecticos vs. Fireteam Devil

Stan Classic vs. Jimmy Kontra

Bulls on Parade (Bullshit/Cypha) vs. Child’s Play (Bobbles/Adalwulf)

Perfectshawn vs. Psykadelic

Executive Mask’s Son, Kanan Cache issues an Open Challenge

Primetime Championship Triple Threat Elimination
Hurricane Ryu vs. Santangelo vs. Oldboy

Level
AMBITION Owner

AMBITION LIVE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT

Postby Level » Mon May 08, 2017 6:07 pm

Broadcasting live from the arena right now. The AMBITION LIVE Championship, a new title, will be on the line in a surprise tournament. Viewers are able to enter a tournament participant. Results will be recorded.

The LIVE CHAMPIONSHIP will be defended every time the AMBITION simmies are live in the arena and opportunities for outside participants will be made.

Recorded For your convenience:
https://youtu.be/nXnaDfR_XyY
Last edited by Level on Wed May 10, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Level
AMBITION Owner

AMBITION LIVE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT

Postby Level » Mon May 08, 2017 9:36 pm

Winner and Inaugural AMBITION Live! Champion

SluggBugg
Serious Business

Re: AMBITION LIVE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT

Postby SluggBugg » Mon May 08, 2017 11:01 pm

This was great show. K and Bullshit in the finals was a mother f'n classic!!!

Oh and the Title Belt as the logo on the mat was a great idea!
The EMPEROR of ELBOWS...The KING of KO's...The BIG BAD BOSS of BOWS!

Level
AMBITION Owner

AMBITION LIVE!! 5/9/17

Postby Level » Tue May 09, 2017 7:59 pm

Will be in the arena around 5PM EST for more AMBITION Live. Some simmies and Bullshit will be required to defend the title. Whoever is present will help determine the challenger.

Level
AMBITION Owner

Re: AMBITION LIVE!! 5/9/17

Postby Level » Tue May 09, 2017 11:34 pm

Ran a gauntlet of sorts featuring:
Horsefly
Juan Carlos El Sinco
Supremo Guerrero
Cornbread
and Durin Setter with Durin coming out on top and challenging Bullshit for the Live! Championship.

Level
AMBITION Owner

AMBITION TV Episode 202

Postby Level » Thu May 25, 2017 7:52 pm

AMBITION TV
Greensboro Coliseum
Greensboro, NC

“No Easy Way Out” by Robert Tepper plays through the arena’s speakers.

Stan Stanilus: We ARE LIVE!!!! From the Greensboro Coliseum, in Greensboro, North Carolina!!!! As it has always been in the past and has it will likely always be, I'm the host with the most, the "The Voice of Reason” Stan Stanilus, and I’m here with my longtime broadcast partner and friend. The one and only Stu Grant! Fresh off the heels of the 2017 QUEEN OF THE RING Tournament were we crowned a new AMBITION Women's Champion in BattleAxe, we are here tonight to bring you some AMBITION-TV action. I have to say Stu, as much as I enjoyed the ladies in the tournament it will be good to get back to a more well-rounded show card.

Stu Grant: As I said before 32 talented women entered, only one stood at the end, that was BattleAxe. It was a great tourney. But like you said it's good to get to some regularly scheduled programming and bring the fans out there a well-rounded show, and we have quite a card for them.

Stanilus: That we do my friend! So let's get to the matches!

Affliate Match 8 Man Elimination Tag with Over the Top Rules
Insecticos vs. Fireteam Devil

Winner: Fireteam Devil via Morale Killer (N. Light Suplex) to Insectico Fuego

Stan Classic vs. Jimmy Kontra

Winner: Jimmy Kontra and Stan Classic wrestled to a 30:00 time limit draw. After the match, the two shook hands

Bulls on Parade (Bullshit/Cypha) vs. Child's Play (Bobbles/Adalwulf)

Winner: Child's Play defeats Bulls on Parade via Clown Cutter (Dragon Cutter) by Bobbles onto Bullshit

Perfectshawn vs. Psykadelic

Winner: Perfectshawn via Perfectplex

Post Match

[su_spoiler title="Results" style="fancy" icon="plus-square-1"]After the match, Perfectshawn motions for a microphone and one is quickly given to him. As the camera zooms in on his face in the poorly-lit Greensboro Coliseum, tears can be seen rolling down both his cheeks. I've never made many friends in real life or in this industry. But in 2016, I lost one of the few people that as both. Julian Caesaro meant a lot to me. We were Perfect Royalty. Partners, rivals, equals, and everything in between.There are some people, that in your life.... Perfectshawn pauses..... in your life, they make your life better because you had the chance to know them. Ceese was that for me. He made me a better wrestler, made me a better man, a better person, and he could do it without even pushing you. Just by being who he was he made you want to be better. He was and always will be the definition of Royalty. From this day forward until my last I'm going to make sure people always remember his name. I'm going to make sure that my kids, and their kids, and the generations after us know him, not just the Royal Shuffle, not just what made him cool. But what you saw when you looked at him, his undying spirit, his caring nature, and his love of people. Now I can't be him... those shoes are much too big for me to fill. But I promise you Ceese, and I promise everyone watching, from here on out, every match I'm in, win, lose, or draw; is dedicated to you. Rest in Heaven, my friend.[/su_spoiler]

*Commercial break*

After the commercial break. Kanan Cache. The son of AMBITION's new commissioner Executive Mask, stands in the ring with a microphone in one hand. in his other hand a briefcase, which is handcuffed to his wrist.

Cache: I want all you fat, ugly, sloppy, lazy, good for nothing, low class fans to Shut the fuck up while I talk.

The crowd attempts to interrupt with boos but Cache continues to speak.

Cache: Last time I was out here in the ring, I beat the dust out of your beloved Kodeine. That's one notch under my belt. I plan on making a living out of beating the best that the AMBITION locker room has to offer. So instead of calling someone out, here's an open challenge and I'm going to make the deal sweet. Since I'm the Game Changer, and the Money Maker here in AMBITION. I'm doing to do my name and put cold hard Cache on the line. In this briefcase is $20,000. Whoever beats me gets the profits. Who is up for the challenge?

*Evil Flame plays throughout the arena to a HUGE Pop of cheers from the crowd and the logo appears on the screen*

*The Raging Demon - Athrin, makes his way to the ring*

"The Raging Demon" Athrin vs. "The Gamechanger" Kanan Cache

Winner: Kanan Cache via The Moneymaker (Pedigree)

POST MATCH ANGLE

After the match. "The Gamechanger" Kanan Cache stands in the ring victorious. AMBITION's Commissioner, Executive Mask, Cache's own father, comes down to the ring in celebratory fashion. A shockingly defeated Athrin rolls out of the ring and exits through the crowd with fans tapping him on the shoulders in respect and admiration. The Cache family, Executive Mask and Kanan, exchange hugs and handshakes, before the elder, speaks to the audience and the locker room via microphone.

Executive Mask: You disappoint me Level. You stay hidden in the shadows, hiding like a yellow bellied coward while we stole your company from under your nose and then my son, the most incredible specimen in professional wrestling, The Gamechanger, Kanan Cache, defeats not one but two of your friends? But I get it. All this has to be embarrassing for you. Big Bad Level. Bad Ass, Tough Guy. Business Man. Icon. Legend. You have been outwitted and beaten, and you don't have anything else to give the wrestling business other than to make money for me. So let's lay it all out there on the line. We are calling you out, Level. No more sending Kodeine or Athrin, or any of your other has-been buddies. It's you, versus the Gamechanger himself. Accept the Challenge, and Survive, if we let you.

SluggBugg
Serious Business

Re: AMBITION Episode 202 Posted

Postby SluggBugg » Thu May 25, 2017 8:31 pm

Bullshit got pinned by Bobbles?!?!?! :shock:
The EMPEROR of ELBOWS...The KING of KO's...The BIG BAD BOSS of BOWS!

Level
AMBITION Owner

Re: AMBITION Episode 202 Posted

Postby Level » Tue May 30, 2017 1:47 am

SluggBugg wrote:
Bullshit got pinned by Bobbles?!?!?! :shock:

Bobbles is no joke! lol. He might need to challenge for that Live Championship.

Level
AMBITION Owner

AMBITION LIVE!! 6/1/17

Postby Level » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:58 pm

Click Link for video of Full Show
https://youtu.be/RGn-DFtq6P4

Matches and Results

Dobby Sound vs. "Big Nasty Nian Rodriguez
Winner:Dobby Sound via Fight Music (C2C Clothesline)

Bitter By Design vs. Legendary Wings
Winner:Legendary Wings via Akuma Udo-Frankensteiner on Johnny Bombay

Hurricane Ryu vs. Captain Awesome
Winner: Hurricane Ryu via Modified Figure 4

Hiro Hage vs. Tony $tacks vs. Desert Eagle
Winner: Desert Eagle

AMBITION LIVE! Championship Match
Bullshit(c) vs. Bobbles
Winner: Bobbles via Superstar Elbow

AMBITION LIVE! #1 Contenders Tournament

Level
AMBITION Owner

AMBITION LIVE!! 6/27/17

Postby Level » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:07 pm

A 3 Hour Live Show took place yesterday. With a bunch of great matches and an awesome tournament. When the dust was settled Kanan Cache was crowned the new AMBITION Live! Champion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk1vZ91Gvyg&feature=youtu.be