Proving Ground Championship Wrestling- DISCUSSION

October Raven
Community Member

Re: Proving Ground Championship Wrestling- DISCUSSION

Postby October Raven » Sun May 14, 2017 5:31 am

Some thoughts/comments:

Spoiler: show
Scott Saphyre is such a great champion! Seriously, this is just me but I think he's a better champ than William King was.

King: Then he can be powerbomb spammed next March

Quiet King. Anyway, that being said I feel Saphyre vs King has got to happen SOON but King losing to Venom kind of derailed that and I'm not sure who I'd want to win that.

Also, it should be obvious but yes, Bobby Ka'Ana'Ana and DESPAIR are the same dude in different gimmicks. That isn't to say the DESPAIR gimmick is gone forever, though. With Bobby I kind of wanted to make an ex-sumo who was more faithful to what sumo is as a sport, that is about technique and explosiveness rather than what most Westerners see of sumo IE "TWO FAT GUYS SHOVING TILL FALL DOWN" which to me is like saying that futbol is about twenty-two guys kicking a ball around.

Losers Leave PGCW is my way of trimming some fat, and I also kind of want to pull back on the stable creep that's formed. CHICKEN CLUB, I'm not sure of the future on... this is why I've been wanting feedback, because I'm not sure if people want CHICKEN CLUB to still be a thing or not. I kind of feel like they've ran their course but a resurgence is also possible.

Another thing I wonder is if I should just committ to a full de-HOSSing of PGCW. On one hand I don't want to make PGCW too monogamous in styles, on the other hand I feel the indy feel is kind of lost with so many guys who wouldn't be out of place in a 'land of the giants' promotion.
Proving Ground Championship Wrestling: Weekly TV based E-Fed
#FLSoverMLS

My YouTube Let's Play Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhF75 ... TfnVvGi8hw WATCH LIKE SUBSCRIBE RECOMMEND TO PEOPLE PLZ

October Raven
Community Member

Re: Proving Ground Championship Wrestling- DISCUSSION

Postby October Raven » Sun May 21, 2017 5:41 am

Anniversary Show comments:

Spoiler: show
First off: Mongo's fired from CHICKEN CLUB, not necessarily PGCW.

Second: Had Venom and Risky Business won their match, I wouldn't have had RB join forces with Venom permanently... right away. At first they'd be outcasts from the roster, treated as villains by everyone while saying their choice of return match was just business. They'd try to apologize to the entire locker room, and the entire locker room would respond by turning their backs on them. Then they'd be like "Well fuck you guys then" and turn full heel. No more undies tights and socks, no more dancing. Vicious heels.

As to why the DVS split the way they did well... I wanted to push Wrecker Jr and make sure I could no matter what. No other reason.

Now, most of the time the Creative Commons title matches are 100% random. Tsukino being drawn, however, was planned. And how he ended up losing to Alex Kelley on the same night just worked out perfectly for me. Kelley finally has a title, and is starting to earn more bragging rights. Let's hope it doesn't get to his head...

King vs Jack was a bit of a dissapointment. Jack is weirdly inconsistent. Then again King is kind of an end boss level guy so at the same time it's not entirely unexpected.

Something special will be planned for King vs Saphyre.
Proving Ground Championship Wrestling: Weekly TV based E-Fed
#FLSoverMLS

My YouTube Let's Play Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhF75 ... TfnVvGi8hw WATCH LIKE SUBSCRIBE RECOMMEND TO PEOPLE PLZ