E3 LIVE! - Detroit and A Night at the Qualilfiers

Lexicon
Community Member

E3 LIVE! - Detroit and A Night at the Qualilfiers

Postby Lexicon » Mon May 02, 2016 6:49 am

E3 PRO WRESTLING

EVOLUTION ECHELON ENTERTAINMENT

E3 Pro Wrestling is a fed that's based on the evolution of an edit. E3 has been around since September of 2011. Each edit starts out with all params set to 1. By collecting wins throughout a season, edits will receive "Evolution Points" for each of those wins that they will be able to spend towards their parameters at the end of the season. E3 uses a rankings system and tracks each win and each loss of an edit's career. All matches that you see are "first sims," meaning that I do not re-capture the matches over and over again, hoping for a good match. The match that you see was the first sim, for good or for bad. Sometimes wrestlers have great matches, and sometimes they don't. We also have a "random incident system" in place for E3, meaning that on a set of selected days throughout the year, an incident will be drawn at random for a random edit. This could range from injury to addiction, and even death. Think the incident system in Extreme Warfare Revenge. There is also E3 Japan, though that is still in it's infancy stage, and I'll write more about that soon. A vital part of the E3 system is the E3 Dojo. The Dojo acts as E3's in-house development fed. E3 is all original edits, and this is where most of the main roster begins.

I plan on updating it here soon, but for everything E3 Wrestling, check out http://e3prowrestling.weebly.com

CHAMPIONS

E3 Champion: "Hell's Knight" Drake Drevus

Spoiler: show

E3 Tag Team Champions: Johnny Fab & Buddy Goodell

E3 North American Champion: Jerry Brock

E3 Joshi Champion: Lindsey Paro

MORE COMING SOON
Last edited by Lexicon on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 59 times in total.

Lexicon
Community Member

Re: E3 Wrestling

Postby Lexicon » Mon May 02, 2016 7:46 am

Honoring my friend the best way I know how. E3's Memorial Show for Ceese. Click the pic to go to the show.

WVP206
Community Member

Re: E3 Wrestling - Ceese Memorial Show

Postby WVP206 » Tue May 03, 2016 9:04 am

In the officially official manner, glad to see my favorite (strong bias) return to the fold!

My thoughts on the matches!
Serge vs Mizuken
Strong opener, two edits that I figured would have no problem meshing together, I was just as surprised that Serge took such a commanding pace in the match, even more surprised when he won! Not Mizuken's best showing but can't discount that crafty vet Serge, codger was on foiyah!

Sirifist vs MiAx
mahaha classic Sirifist, I thought at first they were going to just pummel Miko and Brax in to the mat, the longer the match went on I knew the balance was shifting against Sirifist. DEVASTATION DENIED?! :upsidedownlol: It was funny watching Ledfist debate tagging Sirius and staying in the fight even though that's exactly the reason why they were getting beat. Surprised by the ending overall, especially after Sirifist was looking so strong. Although all 4 were once singles competitors I really like their current situations!

Egg Coleman vs Michael Morris
WOW, I didn't expect a bad match, but I also didn't really think they'd do as many moves that would complement each other as they did! Coleman with that mean streak! Awesome watching two decorated guys duking it out, Morris looking like his solo career is going about as well as it did last time, great showing but the chap couldn't get the lid shut, Coleman's moveset is great, loved his abilities to counter and work around Morris trying to get him grounded and pounded!

Kramer vs Royce Starks
Lol from the start of the match...the last match I thought would spill on the outside for a fun brawl but these two had such a complementary style that the match flowed well from start to finish. Another surprise victory moment for me when Starks tapped! After the barrage of offense Starks had been on it really seemed like he had the upper hand. Kramer brought out one of the better matches I've seen from Royce Starks!

Lex & Chambers vs Riggs & CominAttraction
Did I see Riggs basically have a temper tantrum from the top rope, arguably one of the top 10 moves I've seen in Fire Pro. This match was pure quality but there wasn't gonna be much of a doubt if you've seen these edits wrestle before!

Curtis Cunning vs Johnny Fab (c)
"The Battle of the Tassels"
Fun to see Cunning back in solo competition, funny, I never noticed Fab/Cunning would work really well as a tag team until seeing them in the ring together! Great match, edits worked really well together but all in all I'm glad to see Fab move on with a successful defense! Put some more shine on that belt!

Kano Wilshire vs Drake Drevus (c)
YES! What a wild main event, as much as I like Kano, it is hard to bet against Hell's Knight, the guy is a powerhouse on another level. I had hoped Kano would get a couple more of his big moves in and leave Drevus a little more unsettled in the end result. Drevus is definitely back on top of his game, no denying that!

Solid show 11/10!

:ceese: :ceese: :ceese: :ceese: :ceese:
Wario Van Peebles - The Overseer of 3W Wrestling

Lexicon
Community Member

Re: E3 Wrestling - Ceese Memorial Show

Postby Lexicon » Sun May 08, 2016 8:55 pm

Thanks for the awesome impressions, Wario! This was a very special event for me, and I thought it went off greatly.

But it's time to push forward now. E3 LIVE! emanates from Green Bay, WI! Some big things go down on this event that will definitely shape the next few months of E3. We have two Elimination 2016 qualifying matches, plus a rematch for the North American Championship, as Curtis Cunning attempts to win back the title he lost to Fab at the Ceese Memorial Show. As always, Quick Results are down at the bottom of the page. Just click on the pic below to go to the show on the E3 website. Enjoy!

WVP206
Community Member

Re: E3 Wrestling - E3 LIVE! - Green Bay, WI

Postby WVP206 » Mon May 09, 2016 3:54 am

This card was hard hitting matches top to bottom, strong foothold in the build to Elimination! I really like the ring canvas style, makes it look like there is a warmer lighting rig over the ring! All the matches were so physical, some obviously more than others 8-) now to my thoughts on each match:

JADE X (1-1) VS TOYAMA HANSEN (0-1)
These two edits mesh together really well, they made a solid opening bout! I thought Toyama was going to end Jade's last big burst of offense at the end! What a well place use of that running move, match had a very Lucha Underground type of pace to me! 8-)

YAJIRUSHI & MODA (1-1) VS SUNSERI & JONAS (1-1)
WOOOO! This match had a hawt opening lol Moda getting hoss status on MiAx! Miko's kneepads are the best kneepads. Both these teams tag really well, making crazy good timed tags at all times. When Moda went to the outside I was waiting to see some amazing springboard action, held my breath! Can't believe after all that Moda finally tapped, Yajirushi held it down a good chunk of the middle of that match, love the persistent tag game by Brax & Miko seeming to be the ultimate factor in their victory, both these tag teams are definitely ones to watch. Moda always seems to come back to life with a new tag partner and even with the loss here he had one of the better matches I can remember seeing him in.

HENIO FLYNN (4-1) VS MIZUKEN (0-1)
Aw yis, Elimination Qualifier!
WOW WOW WOW Mizuken criticals Henio...what a crazy turn of events, smooth match with everything you want, definitely not the ending to the match I expected. I was sure Henio was walking away with the win here, especially with his superior ground attack...wow, major implications!

DOKU ACE (4-1) VS BRET SHOWALTER (0-2)
That touch up on Showalters gear is foooiiiyyyaaahhh!!!
Although I haven't seen a ton of Doku Ace I figured this would be a very competent matchup since Showalter tends to mix well with everyone. I really enjoyed how the match started to breakdown in to a fight at the end, Showalter winning with a ground submission seems like a fitting end after bloodying Doku Ace.

JOHNNY FAB (C) (3-2) VS CURTIS CUNNING (4-2) North AM Championship Match!
These two edits look more like a tag team than opponents, but I was curious to see how Cunning would react to Fab's big move game, it definitely wasn't easy for him, crazy that when he finally seemed to be getting his offense to work Fab goes in to hoss mode and destroys him, what an epic finish with the Fisherman Express and yet another Critical at this event! Fab looks HUGE with this win and a stellar main event that I'd even consider in the MOTY running.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: E3 Wrestling - E3 LIVE! - Green Bay, WI

Postby Timberwolf » Mon May 09, 2016 1:37 pm

Hmmm. Wrestlers from Great Lakes Wrestling and Hellcats Championship Wrestling, both based in Green Bay, attended the show as spectators. They will give their thoughts later. Watch for it ;)

Lexicon
Community Member

Re: E3 Wrestling - E3 LIVE! - Milwaukee, WI

Postby Lexicon » Fri May 13, 2016 7:00 pm

WVP206 wrote:This card was hard hitting matches top to bottom, strong foothold in the build to Elimination! I really like the ring canvas style, makes it look like there is a warmer lighting rig over the ring! All the matches were so physical, some obviously more than others 8-) now to my thoughts on each match:

JADE X (1-1) VS TOYAMA HANSEN (0-1)
These two edits mesh together really well, they made a solid opening bout! I thought Toyama was going to end Jade's last big burst of offense at the end! What a well place use of that running move, match had a very Lucha Underground type of pace to me! 8-)

Jade has been showing a lot of promise. She's certainly someone who is working her way to the top. I've never been big on her, but she's winning me over 8-)

YAJIRUSHI & MODA (1-1) VS SUNSERI & JONAS (1-1)
WOOOO! This match had a hawt opening lol Moda getting hoss status on MiAx! Miko's kneepads are the best kneepads. Both these teams tag really well, making crazy good timed tags at all times. When Moda went to the outside I was waiting to see some amazing springboard action, held my breath! Can't believe after all that Moda finally tapped, Yajirushi held it down a good chunk of the middle of that match, love the persistent tag game by Brax & Miko seeming to be the ultimate factor in their victory, both these tag teams are definitely ones to watch. Moda always seems to come back to life with a new tag partner and even with the loss here he had one of the better matches I can remember seeing him in.

I can't believe how impressive Sunseri & Jonas have been in the last few matches. They're a team that's on the bubble, and it's almost like they know it. Yajirushi and Moda is one helluva team, so a win over them is no easy task.

HENIO FLYNN (4-1) VS MIZUKEN (0-1)
WOW WOW WOW Mizuken criticals Henio...what a crazy turn of events, smooth match with everything you want, definitely not the ending to the match I expected. I was sure Henio was walking away with the win here, especially with his superior ground attack...wow, major implications!

I was so shocked to see that happen. Not only is that a HUGE win for Mizuken, who won last year's Elimination match, but it's a HUGE blow to the E3 roster to lose Henio Flynn for a month.

DOKU ACE (4-1) VS BRET SHOWALTER (0-2)
That touch up on Showalters gear is foooiiiyyyaaahhh!!!
Although I haven't seen a ton of Doku Ace I figured this would be a very competent matchup since Showalter tends to mix well with everyone. I really enjoyed how the match started to breakdown in to a fight at the end, Showalter winning with a ground submission seems like a fitting end after bloodying Doku Ace.

Another upset here. Something about Elimination that gets the underdogs going. Showalter really shouldn't have been an underdog here, as he's the veteran, but Doku Ace is on a hot streak right now.

JOHNNY FAB (C) (3-2) VS CURTIS CUNNING (4-2) North AM Championship Match!
These two edits look more like a tag team than opponents, but I was curious to see how Cunning would react to Fab's big move game, it definitely wasn't easy for him, crazy that when he finally seemed to be getting his offense to work Fab goes in to hoss mode and destroys him, what an epic finish with the Fisherman Express and yet another Critical at this event! Fab looks HUGE with this win and a stellar main event that I'd even consider in the MOTY running.

Fab just keeps on rollin'. The Fisherman Express is the most dangerous move in E3, and probably on the verge of getting the ban hammer if it continues to injure the roster. I have no doubt Fab will be back after the E3 Championship, but I do have my doubts on whether he can get the job done or not.

Many thanks for the feedback, Wario :D

I responded in the quote above in red.

E3 LIVE! rolls on to Milwaukee, WI for more Elimination qualifying matches and a Joshi main event between Rinry Paro and Jade X! Click the pic below and don't forget to check out the new, updated rankings after your done!

Lexicon
Community Member

Re: E3 Wrestling - E3 LIVE! - Milwaukee, WI

Postby Lexicon » Fri May 20, 2016 9:46 pm

E3's next PPV (Elimination 2016) is right around the corner! 5/29th, to be exact. E3 hit Naperville, IL as the last stop on the tour before Elimination. On this card are the final Elimination Qualifying Matches, as well as a #1 contendership match for the E3 Joshi Championship! You don't want to miss out on E3 LIVE! Click on the graphic below to go to the show!

WVP206
Community Member

Re: E3 Wrestling - E3 LIVE! - Naperville, IL

Postby WVP206 » Sat May 21, 2016 6:56 am

Due to the outage I wasn't able to write up my thoughts on the Milwaukee event, so I'll do that here first!

SURF KING (0-2) VS VIC FREEMAN (0-3)
I have always really enjoyed both these edits, both in singles and tags over their careers. It was kind of strange to see them both matched up as singles though. At least either man has a chance to get some points getting to the midway of the season! I really thought Vic being the more technically sound guy he'd be more the favorite going in to this match...and out the gate it looked I was right, but Surf King really took the pace of the match and dominated Freeman in a way I thought is moveset wouldn't allow him. Big win for him, probably leaving Freeman questioning where he's at in his career at this point, solid hand but 0-4 can't sit well with him!

ELIMINATION 2016 QUALIFYING MATCH
RYUJI HOSHI (3-1) VS MICHAEL MORRIS (1-3)

Two more of your older edits, it was fun to see these guys work against each other just because again, didn't think these two would have any issue putting on a smooth match, I had my money on Morris, especially being the underdog in the fight. Guess that makes me 0-2 on predictions so far! Hoshi has proven to be a very capable edit and his ground game is simple but effective, still surprised Morris didn't carry most of the momentum of that match. Big win for Hoshi to get in to Elimination, at 4-1 he's got to have some clout!

SERGE(4-1) VS KANO WILSHIRE (1-4)

Really digging both these edits new gear, I am surprised to see Wilshire where he is at after the season he was able to put together last year. Hoping there is still more left to his story. I figured with the size advantage Wilshire would give Serge a hard time but overall, Serge would be able to capitalize on him with his speed and deceptive striking attacks. Wilshire pretty well dominated this match, even with the onslaught of pin attempts, Serge had no real change to wear him down.

JOHNNY FAB (4-2) VS ROYCE STARKS (2-2)
Fab's new gear is FOOOIIIYAAHH, after the impression Fab left on us last time I didn't think Stark had much of a chance. While Royce has certainly had much better matches so far this season I didn't think Fab would let him get much offense in. This might have been one of his better overall efforts in E3. Beating Fab is no small feat, especially with the looming threat of a critical. Big win for Starks here!

RINRY PARO (2-1) VS JADE X (2-1)
Really enjoying that the Joshi's are getting their fair share of the time, great main event match with plenty of story! I thought Rinry was in big trouble, Jade busting open Rinry added a great dramatic element that made Jade look even more in control. These edits had a match that was very reminiscent of early 90s Japanese women's wrestling. Fun stuff! Big win for Rinry who seems to always come through with the tough wins!

Naperville card is an interesting card. I'm enjoying seeing some more of the wrestlers we haven't really had a chance to look at recently in the season! Thoughts on the Naperville:

SIRIFIST (0-2) VS NEW WAVE EXPRESS (0-0)
Didn't even occur to me that NWE hadn't been on a card yet this season. Sirifist is in desperate need for a win. Both teams have had great matches in E3, my money was on NWE's experience to beat out Sirifist's size and power advantage. Early on it looked like I was going to be proven wrong, but the longer the match went on it seemed like Sirifist was going to get caught up in the fight and forget that they actually had to pin someone to get the win! NWE took advantage, their frequent tag work saved them at the end for sure! Thankfully Flapjack is just enough beefcake to hold his own in there with Sirius and Ledfist.

ELIMINATION QUALIFYING MATCH
​RYAN CHAMBERS (0-0) VS PERSIA MASK (0-2)

Welp, guess there is no doubt who I'm rooting for in this match! Chambers makes an interesting dark horse getting a qualifier shot, certainly had his work cut out for him against Persia Mask who's 0-2 record means about as much as if he had a 0-1 record at this point. I thought things looked good for Chambers early on, Persia really didn't dictate the pace of the match. I'm still scratching my head about that finish lol Chambers getting powermbomed via that reversal in to a pin was not the finish I expected! Fun match with an overall clash of styles.

EGG COLEMAN (2-1) VS AKIRA MANIWA (2-2)

LOL Coleman started that match with some stank, took Maniwa outside and gave him the business! This was definitely not Maniwa's best match, Coleman really looked determined lol Didn't really find much to say about this match because Coleman did such a convincing job breaking Maniwa's offense down! Big win for Coleman though who should certainly be one to watch!

NOAH GLADSTONE (3-2) VS JERRY BROCK (2-3)

This match just looks good on the poster lol, Gladstone vs Brock as a qualifying match is a treat but I'd like to see these guys mix it up again down the road when Brock has some more points under his belt. Really enjoyed the "big fight" atmosphere of this match, there was a great back and forth that made it feel like anyones match up until the end, crazy to watch Gladstone wear Brock out with a flurry of punches like that and just cover him lol great finish!

E3 JOSHI CHAMPIONSHIP #1 CONTENDERSHIP
DIA (3-1) VS RINRY PARO (3-1)

Both these joshi edits have been highly entertaining and their records speak for themselves. While the back and forth looked even enough Paro really shined in this match, Dia is one resilient wrestler to take the punishment and still dish out that big powerbomb for the victory! Dia with E3 gold doesn't sound so unrealistic after watching this match!

Really enjoyed the last 2 shows as a build to Elimination! Can't wait for what the Summer will unfold, great stuff Lex! :ceese:

Lexicon
Community Member

Re: E3 Wrestling - E3 LIVE! - Naperville, IL

Postby Lexicon » Sat May 21, 2016 7:57 pm

WVP206 wrote:Due to the outage I wasn't able to write up my thoughts on the Milwaukee event, so I'll do that here first!

SURF KING (0-2) VS VIC FREEMAN (0-3)
I have always really enjoyed both these edits, both in singles and tags over their careers. It was kind of strange to see them both matched up as singles though. At least either man has a chance to get some points getting to the midway of the season! I really thought Vic being the more technically sound guy he'd be more the favorite going in to this match...and out the gate it looked I was right, but Surf King really took the pace of the match and dominated Freeman in a way I thought is moveset wouldn't allow him. Big win for him, probably leaving Freeman questioning where he's at in his career at this point, solid hand but 0-4 can't sit well with him!

Surf King has been surprising me since day 1. He's very much a comedy wrestler, but if you don't take him seriously enough, he'll getcha. It's that Ace Crusher... Vic is headed off to Japan for the tour, and that's his opportunity to turn it around. I love having good workers around, but E3 is survival of the fittest.

RYUJI HOSHI (3-1) VS MICHAEL MORRIS (1-3)

Two more of your older edits, it was fun to see these guys work against each other just because again, didn't think these two would have any issue putting on a smooth match, I had my money on Morris, especially being the underdog in the fight. Guess that makes me 0-2 on predictions so far! Hoshi has proven to be a very capable edit and his ground game is simple but effective, still surprised Morris didn't carry most of the momentum of that match. Big win for Hoshi to get in to Elimination, at 4-1 he's got to have some clout!

Hoshi is one of those guys who keeps his head down (now watch him get hit with a random incident :-/) and is very focused when he fights. I really thought this was a coin flip. Morris has been pretty disappointing this season. I figured HE would be the one of the BFS that would be high in the rankings, but Gladstone is taking that role.

SERGE(4-1) VS KANO WILSHIRE (1-4)

Really digging both these edits new gear, I am surprised to see Wilshire where he is at after the season he was able to put together last year. Hoping there is still more left to his story. I figured with the size advantage Wilshire would give Serge a hard time but overall, Serge would be able to capitalize on him with his speed and deceptive striking attacks. Wilshire pretty well dominated this match, even with the onslaught of pin attempts, Serge had no real change to wear him down.

This is probably one of the bigger shocks I've seen this season. Serge is such a crafty bastard that, even outweighed, he's always the favorite to win. Plus, Kano coming off that loss against Drevus at the Ceese show... I figured he'd continue his downward spiral. But just when you count him out, his spirit fights on. SHIIIIIYAAH!

JOHNNY FAB (4-2) VS ROYCE STARKS (2-2)
Fab's new gear is FOOOIIIYAAHH, after the impression Fab left on us last time I didn't think Stark had much of a chance. While Royce has certainly had much better matches so far this season I didn't think Fab would let him get much offense in. This might have been one of his better overall efforts in E3. Beating Fab is no small feat, especially with the looming threat of a critical. Big win for Starks here!

Another shocker, back to back. Though, I do believe in Starks to the point where I believed he could beat Fab, it's still very impressive. Fab certainly has his weakness and it seems to be MMA fighters. But Fisher has the most dangerous finisher in the promotion. Plus, being NA Champion... HUGE win for Starks, who didn't win the title because of the non-title stip, but Starks is set up for a chance at the grandest prize now.

RINRY PARO (2-1) VS JADE X (2-1)
Really enjoying that the Joshi's are getting their fair share of the time, great main event match with plenty of story! I thought Rinry was in big trouble, Jade busting open Rinry added a great dramatic element that made Jade look even more in control. These edits had a match that was very reminiscent of early 90s Japanese women's wrestling. Fun stuff! Big win for Rinry who seems to always come through with the tough wins!

The Joshi's are certainly edits I'm proud of. Perhaps it's because the roster hasn't been as saturated for them as it has for the men, but the Joshi's all seem to work beautifully together. And the rise of Jade X has been fun to watch. I look forward to simming these two for a long while.

Naperville card is an interesting card. I'm enjoying seeing some more of the wrestlers we haven't really had a chance to look at recently in the season! Thoughts on the Naperville:

SIRIFIST (0-2) VS NEW WAVE EXPRESS (0-0)
Didn't even occur to me that NWE hadn't been on a card yet this season. Sirifist is in desperate need for a win. Both teams have had great matches in E3, my money was on NWE's experience to beat out Sirifist's size and power advantage. Early on it looked like I was going to be proven wrong, but the longer the match went on it seemed like Sirifist was going to get caught up in the fight and forget that they actually had to pin someone to get the win! NWE took advantage, their frequent tag work saved them at the end for sure! Thankfully Flapjack is just enough beefcake to hold his own in there with Sirius and Ledfist.

Sirifist has just fallen apart, which is sad because I really like the pairing. Glenn didn't even care to break up the pin. There will be some fallout from that for sure. New Wave Express is back in the picture. I did change a bit of Flash's moveset. He used to go for the Figure 4 after hitting the Sumo Driver, but I swapped that for a pin, and it seems to have made him a bit more efficient. Enough to get the win, at least. Maybe nWe can make a run of this and finally capture the tag titles...

​RYAN CHAMBERS (0-0) VS PERSIA MASK (0-2)

Welp, guess there is no doubt who I'm rooting for in this match! Chambers makes an interesting dark horse getting a qualifier shot, certainly had his work cut out for him against Persia Mask who's 0-2 record means about as much as if he had a 0-1 record at this point. I thought things looked good for Chambers early on, Persia really didn't dictate the pace of the match. I'm still scratching my head about that finish lol Chambers getting powermbomed via that reversal in to a pin was not the finish I expected! Fun match with an overall clash of styles.

Lol Chambers tried to get too crazy with those Frankensteiner Whips, and Persia caught him slippin'. A good fight by Chambers. He came in with quite a few points, but Persia has a bit more.

EGG COLEMAN (2-1) VS AKIRA MANIWA (2-2)

LOL Coleman started that match with some stank, took Maniwa outside and gave him the business! This was definitely not Maniwa's best match, Coleman really looked determined lol Didn't really find much to say about this match because Coleman did such a convincing job breaking Maniwa's offense down! Big win for Coleman though who should certainly be one to watch!

Coleman's fight back to the top is proving to be an interesting journey. After being humbled by Kano at Zenith last year, he's cut the crap with the promos and has turned into a determined fighter. I'm not sure how far that's going to take him, but for now, he's riding the momentum.

NOAH GLADSTONE (3-2) VS JERRY BROCK (2-3)

This match just looks good on the poster lol, Gladstone vs Brock as a qualifying match is a treat but I'd like to see these guys mix it up again down the road when Brock has some more points under his belt. Really enjoyed the "big fight" atmosphere of this match, there was a great back and forth that made it feel like anyones match up until the end, crazy to watch Gladstone wear Brock out with a flurry of punches like that and just cover him lol great finish!

These two just beat the life outta each other. Punches, clubs, drivers, suplexes... It was a good, hamfisted bout. Gladstone is looking something like a contender right now. Throwing those punches, I believe he'll do well in the Elimination Match. As for Jerry, being 39 years old, father time keeps pointing at his watch. Brock's opportunities are running thin.

E3 JOSHI CHAMPIONSHIP #1 CONTENDERSHIP
DIA (3-1) VS RINRY PARO (3-1)

Both these joshi edits have been highly entertaining and their records speak for themselves. While the back and forth looked even enough Paro really shined in this match, Dia is one resilient wrestler to take the punishment and still dish out that big powerbomb for the victory! Dia with E3 gold doesn't sound so unrealistic after watching this match!

Dia is a machine. A million ways to win, and she showed it tonight. She can't seem to get it done against Hahani, though. That will haunt her forever if she can't end up winning the title.

Really enjoyed the last 2 shows as a build to Elimination! Can't wait for what the Summer will unfold, great stuff Lex! :ceese:

Thanks as always for the feedback, Wario! Responses in red in the spoilers. Elimination just over a week away :nuderdance:

Lexicon
Community Member

Re: E3 Wrestling - Elimination 2016

Postby Lexicon » Mon May 30, 2016 6:44 am

Elimination is always one of E3's biggest events of the season! Click the image below to go straight to the show! Here's the card:

E3 Championship
Drake Drevus (4-0) vs The winner of the Elimination Match

Elimination Match

E3 Joshi Championship
Haeata Hahani (c) (1-0) vs Dia (4-1)

E3 North American Championship
Johnny Fab (c) (4-3) vs Doku Ace (4-2)

E3 Tag Team Championship
The Game Changers (c) (1-0) vs The Backyard (2-1)

Lindsey Paro (2-2) vs Jade X (2-2)

Lexicon
Community Member

Re: E3 Wrestling - Destiny Trigger 3

Postby Lexicon » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:59 am

E3 Japan
Destiny Trigger 3
Tokyo Dome
6/1/2016

The first event of Tour 2 for E3 Japan set a high level of expectations for the remainder of the tour. If you're not familiar with how E3 Japan tours work, here are the rules:
-There are 2 blocks consisting of 8 wrestlers per block.
-Each wrestler in Block A will fight each wrestler in Block B once.
-The block with the most points come the end of the 8-show tour will be deemed the winning block.
-The winning block will move on to a single-elimination tournament, where the winner will either get a shot at the E3 Japan Championship or BE the E3 Japan Championship, depending on whether the E3 Japan Champion is in the winning block or not.
-All wrestlers get to keep their evolve points they earn during the tour, but the winning block will obviously get a chance to earn more points through the tournament.
-Every match the E3 Japan Champion is involved in during the tour will be a title defense. We may see the title change hands many times throughout this tour.
-Here is how the roster for the tour was built:

-E3 Japan
Gavin Gatlin - E3 Japan Champion
Tek Taiga
Taiki Mizuhashi
D-CON

-E3 Japan Rookies
Shima Toyonobu
Bure Tsuyama
Same Fushita
Jun Ryoku

-E3
Bret Showalter
Jerry Brock
Vic Freeman
Michael Morris

-3W Wrestling (Independent promotion out of Reno, NV ran by Wario VanPeebles)
Cecil Tate
Mookie Reyes
Paco Ayala
Mundo Tigre

TIME FOR DESTINY TRIGGER RESULTS!

STARTING POINTS
Block A
Block B

BLOCK A / BLOCK B

E3 Japan Championship
Gavin Gatlin (c) X vs Tek Taiga O
Via Samurai Driver ‘84 @ 12:08

Bret Showalter O vs D-CON X
Via Top Rope Uranage @ 12:23

Taiki Mizuhashi X vs Michael Morris O
Via Northern Lights Suplex @ 9:02

Paco Ayala O vs Vic Freeman X
Via Sharpshooter @ 14:47

Mookie Reyes O vs Jerry Brock X
Via Blizzard Driver II @ 13:46

Tigre Mundo X vs Cecil Tate O
Via Football Tackle @ 11:59

Shima Toyonobu X vs Bure Tsuyama O
Via Scorpion Death Lock @ 13:34

Jun Ryoku X vs Same Fushita O
Via Fujiwara Armbar @ 13:35

ENDING TOTAL POINTS
Block A
Block B

NEXT EVENT:
6/4 - E3 Japan - Kawasaki, Kanagawa, Japan
Club Citta

The_PR_Dragon
Community Member

Re: E3 Japan - Destiny Trigger 3

Postby The_PR_Dragon » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:18 pm

I don't think I've ever told you before but "Destiny Trigger" is such a fucking awesome name for a show.

Formerly known as "FPRG"

Lexicon
Community Member

Re: E3 Japan - Destiny Trigger 3

Postby Lexicon » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:41 pm

The_PR_Dragon wrote:I don't think I've ever told you before but "Destiny Trigger" is such a fucking awesome name for a show.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you, sir 8-)

Lexicon
Community Member

Re: E3 Japan - Tour 2/Show 2

Postby Lexicon » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:40 am

E3 Japan
Club Citta
Kawasaki, Kanagawa, Japan
6/4/2016

-The second event of the tour was a significant one, as Block B pulled out to a 20 point lead, and we had yet another E3 Japan Championship change! Check out the results below!

STARTING POINTS
Block A

Block B

Gavin Gatlin X vs D-CON O
Via Spinning Brainbuster @ 16:22

Bret Showalter O vs Michael Morris X
Via Crossface @ 19:21

Taiki Mizuhashi X vs Vic Freeman O
Via Murder Backdrop @ 11:46

Paco Ayala O vs Jerry Brock X
Via Short Elbows @ 15:38

Mookie Reyes X vs Cecil Tate O
Via Super Freak @ 8:54

Mundo Tigre X vs Bure Tsuyama O
Via Scorpion Death Lock @ 13:54

Shima Toyonobu X vs Same Fushita O
Via German Suplex @ 9:08

E3 Japan Championship
Jun Ryoku O vs Tek Taiga © X
Via Super Kick @ 13:24

Block A

Block B

Lexicon
Community Member

Re: BREAKING NEWS - LOCKER ROOM SCUFFLE LEADS TO INJURY

Postby Lexicon » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:59 pm

BREAKING NEWS:
6/6/2016
Christian Moda, who’s currently in a tag team with Mana Yajirushi, has been injured during a scuffle in the locker room with none other than Glenn Ledfist. The fight reportedly started when Moda used Ledfist’s soap in the locker room showers. Ledfist took great offense to this and pushed Moda down while he was still in the shower area. Moda slipped and fell on his arm, spraining it severely. Moda will likely be out for the rest of the month and will miss the annual S-Circuit Cup Tournament. Thankfully, Moda and Ledfist made amends before Moda left the locker room, and there are no hard feelings between the two. "Ya just don't use anotha man's soap," said Ledfist in a quote to E3 reporters...

Lexicon
Community Member

Re: E3 Japan Updates

Postby Lexicon » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:57 pm

Here are your E3 Japan Tour 2 updates! Been a bit behind, but the tour is still rolling. Also, A Night at the Qualifiers is taking place tomorrow for E3USA, but I'm not sure when I'll get that up.
6/3/2016

STARTING POINTS
Block A
Block B

Gavin Gatlin O vs Michael Morris X
Via Angle German Suplex @ 16:00

Bret Showalter O vs Vic Freeman X
Via Jumping Powerbomb @ 18:26

Taiki Mizuhashi X vs Jerry Brock O
Via Elevated Boston Crab @ 15:41

Paco Ayala O vs Cecil Tate X
Via Short Elbows @ 11:50

Mookie Reyes O vs Bure Tsuyama X
Via Gorilla Clutch @ 9:43

Mundo Tigre O vs Same Fushita X
Via Hurricane Driver @ 10:39

Shima Toyonobu O vs Tek Taiga X
Via STF @ 21:33

E3 Japan Championship
Jun Ryoku O © vs D-CON X
Via Falcon Arrow @ 14:57

Block A
Block B
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
6/6/2016

STARTING POINTS
Block A
Block B

Gavin Gatlin X vs Vic Freeman O
Via Triple German Suplex @ 14:48

Bret Showalter O vs Jerry Brock X
Via Crossface @ 17:10

Taiki Mizuhashi X vs Cecil Tate O
Via Super Freak @ 12:16

Paco Ayala O vs Bure Tsuyama X
Via Wrist Double Arm Pin @ 10:27

Mookie Reyes O vs Same Fushita X
Via Choke Sleeper @ 12:18

Mundo Tigre O vs Tek Taiga X
Via Hurricane Driver @ 12:48

Shima Toyonobu X vs D-CON O
Via Spinning Brainbuster @ 19:50

E3 Japan Championship
Jun Ryoku X (c) vs Michael Morris O
Via Northern Lights Suplex @ 7:11

Block A
Block B
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6/8/2016

STARTING POINTS
Block A
Block B

Gavin Gatlin O vs Jerry Brock X
Via Angle German Suplex @ 17:35

Bret Showalter O vs Cecil Tate X
Via Top Rope Uranage @ 5:52

Taiki Mizuhashi O vs Bure Tsuyama X
Via Amaze Impact @ 12:07

Paco Ayala O vs Same Fushita X
Via Short Elbows @ 14:53

Mookie Reyes O vs Tek Taiga X
Via Blizzard Driver II @ 10:45

Mundo Tigre O vs D-CON X
Via Diving Body Press @ 16:36

E3 Japan Championship
Shima Toyonobu X vs Michael Morris (c) O
Via Rolling Cross Legbreaker @ 15:19

Jun Ryoku X vs Vic Freeman O
Via Sheer-Drop Backdrop @ 10:09

Block A
Block B
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STARTING POINTS
Block A
Block B

6/10/2016

Gavin Gatlin X vs Cecil Tate O
Via Modified Tombstone @ 10:27

Bret Showalter O vs Bure Tsuyama X
Via Frog Splash @ 14:11

Taiki Mizuhashi X vs Same Fushita O
Via Volcano Eruption @ 8:41

Paco Ayala O vs Tek Taiga X
Via Sharpshooter @ 15:34

Mookie Reyes O vs D-CON X
Via Minoru Special III @ 9:51

E3 Japan Championship
Mundo Tigre X vs Michael Morris (c) O
Via Northern Lights Suplex @ 6:37

Shima Toyonobu X vs Vic Freeman O
Via Scissors Sleeper @ 7:45

Jun Ryoku X vs Jerry Brock O
Via Death Valley Driver @ 18:37

Block A
Block B
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STARTING POINTS
Block A
Block B

6/13/2016

Gavin Gatlin X vs Bure Tsuyama o
Via Fire Powerbomb @ 13:18

Bret Showalter O vs Same Fushita X
Via Crossface @ 17:30

Taiki Mizuhashi X vs Tek Taiga O
Via Pyramid Driver @ 15:10

Paco Ayala O vs D-CON X
Via Sharpshooter @ 14:56

E3 Japan Championship
Mookie Reyes O vs Michael Morris (c) X
Via Gorilla Clutch @ 16:18

Mundo Tigre X vs Vic Freeman O
Via Double Wrist Armsault @ 9:12

Shima Toyonobu X vs Jerry Brock O
Via Death Valley Driver @ 12:20

Jun Ryoku X vs Cecil Tate O
Via Super Freak @ 13:30

ENDING POINTS
Block A
Block B

Lexicon
Community Member

Re: E3 - E3 Japan Update, Drug Addiction, & New Rivalry!

Postby Lexicon » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:42 am

Here is your final E3 Japan Tour 2 update! Both blocks came into this show tied in total points. The block that comes out of this show with the most points will move on to a single elimination tournament to determine the winner of Tour 2! That tournament will be a full event that we'll be putting together.

STARTING POINTS
Block A
Block B

6/15/2016
Gavin Gatlin O vs Same Fushita X
Via Angle German Suplex @ 16:33

Bret Showalter O vs Tek Taiga X
Via Avalanche Uranage @ 14:50

Taiki Mizuhashi O vs D-CON X
Via Amaze Impact @ 9:41

Paco Ayala X vs Michael Morris O
Via Rev Cross Knee Hold @ 4:14

E3 Japan Championship
Mookie Reyes O vs Vic Freeman X
Via REF STOPPAGE Crown Knee Kick @ 13:54

Mundo Tigre X vs Jerry Brock O
Via Powerbomb Counter @ 16:33

Shima Toyonobu O vs Cecil Tate X
Via STF @ 12:58

Jun Ryoku X vs Bure Tsuyama O
Via Fire Powerbomb @ 15:07

ENDING POINTS
Block A
Block B

IN OTHER NEWS:
Curtis Cunning, former E3 North American Champion, has admitted to E3 Officials that he has a heroin addiction. This is a serious matter, and E3 is determined to get Cunning the help he needs to overcome his addiction. However, Cunning will only be given one chance to rehab. If Cunning slips up again, per the E3 policy, he would be terminated immediately. Cunning will be out of action while he rehabs for the next 3 months. We wish Cunning the best in his recovery.

NEW RIVALRY!
Brax Jonas (left) now seems to be enemies with Kano Wilshire (right). The incident that sparked this tension seemed to occur during some radio promotion Jonas and Wilshire were assigned to Saturday morning to hype up the S-Circuit Cup in July. Wilshire said, many times, that he had no idea why Jonas was even there, since Jonas didn’t qualify for the tournament. When Jonas told Wilshire he was being considered to replace Curtis Cunning (due to Cunning being sent to rehab to fight a heroin addiction), Wilshire roared with laughter, stating Jonas was the first one eliminated in his qualifying match. The two currently wrestle in separate divisions (Kano in singles; Jonas in tag), but if these two ever meet up in the ring, we might see one hell of a brawl...

Lexicon
Community Member

Re: E3 - E3 Japan Tour 2 End Tournament

Postby Lexicon » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:40 pm

E3 Japan has existed for the past few years, sporadically and in various forms. The end of the 2nd tour for E3 Japan marks the beginning of something new. E3 Japan will be a story driven experiment unlike anything we've done before. A mix of sport and story. That'll all begin in the next few months. Tonight is the end of E3 Japan as we knew it. Enjoy.

Here's a video to recap the Tour and how we got to this point: https://youtu.be/EtqasGwVzqM

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TO THE EVENT

Lexicon
Community Member

Re: E3 - 2016 S-Circuit Cup Roster

Postby Lexicon » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:39 pm

Here is your official roster for the 2016 S-Circuit Cup! Curtis Cunning was replaced by Glenn Ledfist (after Cunning entered rehab). The teams for the first round will be drawn soon...

Lexicon
Community Member

Re: E3 - BREAKING NEWS - Lindsey Paro sent to Rehab!

Postby Lexicon » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:26 am

7/13/2016
Lindsey Paro has just been entered into rehab for alcoholism. This is coming as a shock to many E3 officials. Lindsey is a former multiple time E3 Joshi Champion, and recently came back from an injury sustained when she fought off a random attacker on the streets late one night. Paro might be dealing with some emotional issues stemming from that incident. Whatever the case, we wish Paro the best in her recovery process. Paro will most likely be back just before the final E3 event of the season.

Lexicon
Community Member

Re: E3 - 2016 S-Circuit Cup Teams REVEALED!

Postby Lexicon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:38 pm

E3 fans, here are the teams for the 2016 S-Circuit Cup! These teams were drawn at random, then seeded according to records and success in 2016. Remember, after the first round, the teams who won in the first round will then split and fight each other in the next round.

elementpro

Re: E3 - 2016 S-Circuit Cup Teams REVEALED!

Postby elementpro » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:16 pm

Just took a little bit to read things from the beginning and induldge on all of the content on the E3 website. Super cool fed you have going on! Huge fan of how you present everything and your initial 'intro' writeup was awesome.

The teams for the S-Circuit Cup look verrrrry intriguing. Excited to see how things pan out. Drevus & Fab look like the team to beat. Do you see it that way too?

Got a follower in me man! Keep it up.

Lexicon
Community Member

Re: E3 - E3 Art - Inuwashi

Postby Lexicon » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:27 pm

elementpro wrote:Just took a little bit to read things from the beginning and induldge on all of the content on the E3 website. Super cool fed you have going on! Huge fan of how you present everything and your initial 'intro' writeup was awesome.

The teams for the S-Circuit Cup look verrrrry intriguing. Excited to see how things pan out. Drevus & Fab look like the team to beat. Do you see it that way too?

Got a follower in me man! Keep it up.

Hey, thanks! Glad you enjoy the fed. There's no doubt that Drevus and Fab are two of the favorites to win the whole thing. What makes the first round so unique is the tag element. Guys who have never teamed up before have to get on the same page in order to get to the second round. And if they get to the second round, then they have to fight each other to advance to the 3rd round! It's always a big part of the E3 calendar.

So, I've been drawing lately, and I have some big plans for E3 Japan. Here's the kingpin of E3 Japan: Inuwashi

Lexicon
Community Member

Re: E3 - Incident Reports - 7/18 & 7/31

Postby Lexicon » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Here are a couple of Random Incident Reports from the past few weeks...

7/18/2016
In a podcast interview back on July 18th, Micah Medina mentioned Jade X’s name when asked who she liked in the E3 locker room. Medina said, “I really respect the fact that, even though she’s in a relationship with Noah Gladstone, who has been very successful in his time with E3, she’s not trying to use that relationship to get ahead. She goes out there and puts on some spectacular matches and gives the established women a run for their money each and every time.” The two are now in Stage 1 of Friendship.

Christian Moda has told several sources that he has been visiting Lexicon, frequently. Lexicon is currently in rehab for an addiction to alcohol. Moda was concerned for Lexicon, and the two apparently hit it off. It’s nice of Moda to care about someone currently undergoing a battle such as the one Lex is going through right now. The two are now “Friends.”