Postby Level » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:52 am

I really enjoyed this show. Been a while since I've watched any of your stuff

Timberwolf
Community Member

Re: The Galastream: Stellarvision 43: SHOW

Postby Timberwolf » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:24 pm

Stellarvision 43 notes

Spoiler: show
Nice writeups on the first three matches. I had the Iron Maidens picked to win the #1 contenders for the tag titles, but it was not meant to be. Looks like Stef put up a fight, but fell short. I'm not familiar with the Sisterhood of Stealth, so I'll have to go back to your earlier shows and look at them.

Umbra has that nasty way of hitting a critical at any time from what I saw on Skull Trauma's streams and I wasn't surprised that he did so here.

An elimination with a lip lock? :shock: :lol: That's hilarious.

Congrats to Space Tiger on winning it. Love the outfit for the referee :)

Looks like the Templars have a score to settle with the Church of Damnation. As for Sun & Moon, I would not be surprised to see gold back on their waists real soon.

Good re-debut of Molly Cule. I enjoyed watching that match and the next match on my TV using the YouTube app on my phone and casting it to my TV ;)

As for the ESTRELLITA Championship Match, Tempest Williams reminded me of Victoria Buckingham from the Rival Angels webcomic. In fact, that is who I thought it was at first, but the attire was different. I laughed at Liza's Worm Chops in the match :lol:

Overall, good show. Looking forward to seeing more of Estrella.

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:22 pm

Zealot wrote:Stellarvision 43 is up. Enjoy.

http://thegalastream.weebly.com/stellar ... rvision-43

I am marking my ass off for Molly's new finisher name! EUREKA!! :!: :markout: :D

So glad to see her back. Her appearance has some new flourishes it seems.

That all being said, this nation mourns the end of Liza's title reign. We're gonna have to be brave :cry:

RYOMA had this to say after his and Nobu's match with Zealot and Lionheart:

RYOMA: Nobu and I have complete respect for Zealot and Lionheart and are offended that this Church of Damnation would dare to show their face and disrupt the sanctity of our ring. Nobu and I are spiritual brothers. Our religion is competition and we pray to the gods of Toukon: fighting spirit. Anyone on this roster that defiles that competition will be dealt with accordingly. *RYOMA winds his arm up*

However, it must be said that the distraction was irrelevant and moot. Once the sound of my lariats ECHO throughout the cosmos, victory is guaranteed. We will grant Zealot and Lionheart a rematch if they so choose, but you will still feel the echoes traveling throughout your body and spirit for some time to come.

Despite not losing the Titles, Nobu and I are no longer Universal Battalion Champions and so we turn our attention back to where our legendary tag team started: Super NOVA. Our lariats are not the only thing that will ECHO throughout the Galastream, our victories and Title reign will too."

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:59 am

orochigeese wrote:
Zealot wrote:Stellarvision 43 is up. Enjoy.

http://thegalastream.weebly.com/stellar ... rvision-43

I am marking my ass off for Molly's new finisher name! EUREKA!! :!: :markout: :D

So glad to see her back. Her appearance has some new flourishes it seems.

That all being said, this nation mourns the end of Liza's title reign. We're gonna have to be brave :cry:

RYOMA had this to say after his and Nobu's match with Zealot and Lionheart:

RYOMA: Nobu and I have complete respect for Zealot and Lionheart and are offended that this Church of Damnation would dare to show their face and disrupt the sanctity of our ring. Nobu and I are spiritual brothers. Our religion is competition and we pray to the gods of Toukon: fighting spirit. Anyone on this roster that defiles that competition will be dealt with accordingly. *RYOMA winds his arm up*

However, it must be said that the distraction was irrelevant and moot. Once the sound of my lariats ECHO throughout the cosmos, victory is guaranteed. We will grant Zealot and Lionheart a rematch if they so choose, but you will still feel the echoes traveling throughout your body and spirit for some time to come.

Despite not losing the Titles, Nobu and I are no longer Universal Battalion Champions and so we turn our attention back to where our legendary tag team started: Super NOVA. Our lariats are not the only thing that will ECHO throughout the Galastream, our victories and Title reign will too."

I really like that promo. :o #echoes

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:03 am

Thanks, I really appreciate hearing that! :D

I really enjoy promoing as RYOMA and this new finisher strategy opens up new character/story possibilities for him too, ESPECIALLY in the space-themed Super NOVA. In UBL, "echo" doesn't really have any world-building resonance but I feel like it's tailor made for his run in Super NOVA 8-)

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: The Galastream: NEBULA Factory 2/9/17

Postby Zealot » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:27 am

Live stream results from the 2/9/17 are up with commentary by Dai Gensui

http://thegalastream.weebly.com/nebula- ... sults-2917
ImageImage ImageImage

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: The Galastream: 7/24 State address

Postby Zealot » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:37 am

Al Truistic has released a short, but sweet State of the Galastream address to discuss plans going forward.

http://thegalastream.weebly.com/news/72 ... galastream
ImageImage ImageImage

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: The Galastream: Stellarvision 44 Card

Postby Zealot » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:55 am

The card for Stellarvision 44 is now posted.

http://thegalastream.weebly.com/news/st ... on-44-card

I should have the show up by the end of next week.
ImageImage ImageImage

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: The Galastream: Stellarvision 44 Card

Postby Zealot » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:59 am

Originally to be posted on the 3rd, the show is now up. Enjoy and stay tuned on either Monday or Tuesday for the next show card.

http://thegalastream.weebly.com/stellar ... rvision-44
ImageImage ImageImage

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: The Galastream: Stellarvision 45 Card

Postby Zealot » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:25 am

The card for Stellarvision 45 is now up.

http://thegalastream.weebly.com/news/st ... on-45-card

Show should come in a week or two. I have to house-sit for my dad a few days while he's on vacation, so I'll be away from the good PC for a while. :(
ImageImage ImageImage

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: The Galastream: Stellarvision 45: SHOW

Postby Zealot » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:52 am

Stellarvision 45 is finally up after a bit of delay. Featuring 2 title matches, a #1 contender's match, and a rivalry match, it should be a good show.

http://thegalastream.weebly.com/stellar ... rvision-45

Enjoy.
ImageImage ImageImage

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: The Galastream: No Laughing Matter RP

Postby Zealot » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:20 am

La Famiglia are interrupted by an individual not scheduled to meet with them. No joke.
ImageImage ImageImage

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: The Galastream: ESTRELLA: Let It Ride CARD

Postby Zealot » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:55 am

The first of 4 final shows on FPR starts off as the card for ESTRELLA's Let It Ride is posted.

http://thegalastream.weebly.com/news/es ... -ride-card
ImageImage ImageImage

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: The Galastream: ESTRELLA: An Update

Postby Zealot » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:58 pm

Boy, did I let this go for a long time. :oops:

Either way, I'm here with a few updates.

Due to the lack of motivation to close out the FPR chapter of the Galastream and move all the way into world, the ESTRELLA show Let It Ride and the upcoming SUPER NOVA Show Somewhere On The Other Side of Nowhere along with any NEBULA Factory or PRELIATOR shows I submit in the next month or two will be pic and text only with a few storylines peppered in between.

I want to go full steam ahead into FPWW with a clean slate for rivalries and work on the edits I ported.

Also wanted to mention that one of my Christmas purchases was a Blue Snowball microphone so do expect some more audio creativity and live chatting from me in the future.

Stay tuned for more details.

:zealot:
ImageImage ImageImage

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Re: The Galastream: ESTRELLA: An Update

Postby orochigeese » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:58 pm

Zealot wrote:Boy, did I let this go for a long time. :oops:

Yeah, we're in the same boat and I suspect for the same reasons: Busy RL + FPR->FPW conversion.

Zealot wrote:Due to the lack of motivation to close out the FPR chapter of the Galastream and move all the way into world, the ESTRELLA show Let It Ride and the upcoming SUPER NOVA Show Somewhere On The Other Side of Nowhere along with any NEBULA Factory or PRELIATOR shows I submit in the next month or two will be pic and text only with a few storylines peppered in between.

I want to go full steam ahead into FPWW with a clean slate for rivalries and work on the edits I ported.

I never finished my "Base 10 Tour" (had 1 small show and 1 PPV left) and was thinking of doing the same thing as you but maybe just text. I don't want to throw out all my old story lines but I no longer feel like writing them all out (in full show/narration format) since, like you, my mind has moved on its own apart from current canon to new directions for the fed and characters. Everything I was leading up to has changed a little and my mind/interest is with that new direction now. I don't want to spend so much time getting to where I already am now that I lose interest again. I have some new angles that interest me and I'd rather spend time on them.

Zealot wrote:Also wanted to mention that one of my Christmas purchases was a Blue Snowball microphone so do expect some more audio creativity and live chatting from me in the future. Stay tuned for more details.

Very cool! Looking forward to the future of Galastream promotions! :opo: