Lucha Libre @ The Horse And Dwarf Pub.

wet_dog_smell
needs a bath

Lucha Libre @ The Horse And Dwarf Pub.

Postby wet_dog_smell » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:05 pm

As a PlayStation 4 owning and keen Fire Pro player. I figured I need something to keep me busy while I wait for World to turn up in the PlayStation store.

And so here it is, after spending the last few months or so researching what I actually want to do with Fire Pro. I came to the decision to literally start fresh.

Im actually going deep into the logic aspect of making an edit for the first time. Its a project to keep me busy for the foreseeable future. I've made plenty of edits in the past but I feel I've been lazy, and they dont feel like they are mine. With the release of FPW I feel now is the time to stop being lazy.

I'll be posting the odd match results and ill be showing what I create as well (what I'm proud of anyway).

All edits and matches are played on Fire Pro Wrestling 1 on GBA.

Thanks for reading, and now you can get back to playing on Fire Pro World.

Cheers. I'll be redoing all edits I make on World on the Ps4 when it's released in 2019, or whenever it's out.
Last edited by wet_dog_smell on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

wet_dog_smell
needs a bath

Introduction

Postby wet_dog_smell » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:31 pm

I enjoy the whole e-fed thing. I enjoy the videos, writeups and anything involving a bit of creativity and I'm a happy chap.

In the past I've tried (and failed) at starting up my own stuff.

With the release of World I figured I need a platform to work with. A simple idea is what I need. And here it is.....

A wrestling promotion promoting events from a pub! A large pub obviously, one bigger than your usual British public house.

That's all it is.

Simple really. For now I won't be doing too much as I only have the first GBA game for decent screenshots. But at least I can type a bit. And when World comes to PS4 I can put videos together and possibly stream some matches.

wet_dog_smell
needs a bath

Re: Wrestling @ The Horse And Dwarf Pub.

Postby wet_dog_smell » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:15 pm

I may as well as tell you about my edits. My edits are all smaller sized wrestlers, as that is what I prefer as a personal prefrence. They influences from different styles, but all have a Lucha Libre base.

I've come to the thought pattern that big moves should be used with some common sense.

The look of my edits most of the time is rather basic, but as long as they put on a good match I'm not really bothered how detailed they are apperance wise.

And that's it really, and hopefully in the future I'm hoping to submit a few to FPCPP(or whatever it's called now) on the PS4. If we can port saves to PC somehow.
Last edited by wet_dog_smell on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:44 pm

Love the setup for the fed here. That sounds like the sort of pub I'd like to travel to, go get a bite and a drink and look out for the Quebrada headed towards your table!

wet_dog_smell
needs a bath

Postby wet_dog_smell » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:57 pm

senator wrote:Love the setup for the fed here. That sounds like the sort of pub I'd like to travel to, go get a bite and a drink and look out for the Quebrada headed towards your table!

Thank you for your comment senator. I have big plans for this project, I'm slowly building the foundations on the GBA. Then I'll see what happens in the future, especially when world comes out on PS4.

wet_dog_smell
needs a bath

Postby wet_dog_smell » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:17 pm

Mexican Night@The Horse and Dwarf.

Lucha Libre and Burritos Coming soon!

Watch on as the first THAD Battle Royal Champion will be crowned while you stuff your face and drink some fine Mexican beer!

Expected to appear:

San Salvador
El Dongerrio
Twat
Wazzock.....plus more!
Last edited by wet_dog_smell on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fullbug
Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh!

Postby fullbug » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:54 pm

Twat? Thats an edit I need to see! :lol:

wet_dog_smell
needs a bath

Postby wet_dog_smell » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:58 pm

Today it was announced that a long running pro wrestling promotion owned by the pub landlord Bob Wright will be using the Horse and Dwarf as a home base.

'We have needed a home for a long time, I will also be looking at rebuilding the theatre next to the pub for my promotion and the local theatre group as well, something for the local community.' Bob Wright has been quoted saying to the local press.
Last edited by wet_dog_smell on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wet_dog_smell
needs a bath

Postby wet_dog_smell » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:34 am

Announcement from the Horse and Dwarf Pub landlord Bob Wright:

' With great sadness I have to announce that our proposed Mexican night has been postponed until next year. We want the Mexican night to be streamed live from the pub, so people can see our product. We cannot make our product better if no one can view it. I will personally make sure in the new year the Mexican night will be the first of many live streamed events from the Horse and Dwarf pub. Thank you'

-------------

In a nutshell I'm waiting for the release of Fire Pro World on the PS4. The ease of streaming from the console, plus the fact that spare time is rather short for me. Id rather just wait a few more months and stream the Mexican night than type up the event.

wet_dog_smell
needs a bath

Postby wet_dog_smell » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:20 am

A little update with this project, I now have my roster all ready and set for porting over to Fire Pro World. I will be streaming shows from next spring or summer, so I do have enough time to sort any kinks in the logic settings. My edits may not look as spectacular as some, but I just want some good solid in ring action to make up for that.

Lucha Libre in a pub you say? Yes it's coming in the new year. Anyway I'm off to catch up on some Typhoon Pro and Zip Japan!