I expanded on the work I did in developing a script for converting .max files into PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) compatible saves. I'll keep that one around as there is some nice simplicity in it, but this new set of scripts here has the bells and whistles.
With v1.3, you can currently do the following with any .MAX, .PSU, or .VME file:
- Insert into a PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) Compatible .VME
- Convert .MAX into .PSU
- Convert .PSU into .MAX
- Convert .MAX or .PSU across any of the three different save regions (JPN, PAL, & USA)
- Quickly load a .MAX or .PSU file into a new .PS2 memory card file for PCSX2
- Convert .XPS & .CBS into .MAX
- Convert a PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) Compatible .VME into .PS2 memory card file for PCSX2
Let me know if you have any issues or something you might need in a future version.