Desertpunks Real World Wrestler Saves

desertpunk
Lord of the Under Realms

Desertpunks Real World Wrestler Saves

Postby desertpunk » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:25 pm

REAL WORLD

These saves are set in the real world and feature only real wrestlers from various time frames and promotions.

All my existing save can be found and downloaded here
http://fireprosaves.proboards.com/board/2/desertpunks-fpr-saves

and once I get them all uploaded here at the arena
http://www.fpwarena.com/files/desertpunk/

Real World 2003-2005
Real World Summer 2012
Real World Archives (Various 2008-2012)
Real World Orange (Precursor to Puroresu Kingdom) Indies ofJ japan circa 2012
Real World Red (Precursor to Puroresu Kingdom) New Japan circa 2012
Real World Green & Blue (Precursor to Puroresu Kingdom) NOAH and All Japan circa 2012

Puroresu Kingdom features edits from as many Japanese talents as I could fit on a save. It has multiple versions from 2012 to 2015.

Puroresu Kingdom R
Puroresu Kingdom ZX
Puroresu Kingdom Z
Puroresu Kingdom 4
Puroresu Kingdom X
Puroresu Kingdom GOLD
Puroresu Kingdom 2 (3 is Missing)
Puroresu Kingdom

Stand Alone
WCW Final Days by DJKM and Desertpunk (WCW 2000-2001)
WCW Redux 2013 (What if WCW survived Save)
Legends of Wrestling 4 (Fire Pro sequel to the LOW series)
90's Video Game Save (Edits based off their AKI and acclaim counterparts, plus much much more.)
FMW Ultimate Save (FMW 1989 - 2001)
Wrestlefest X (Real World save done in arcade style, set in 1995) Special thanks to Deranged Stu on this Save!

GUIDES
Desertpunks From the Back Guide
-A guide for those obstructed views edit makers know all too well.
http://fireprosaves.proboards.com/thread/71/back-edit-guide

Desertpunks Default Ring and Arena Guide
http://fireprosaves.proboards.com/thread/72/default-ring-arena-guide

C-Drives PS2 to PSN Guide
http://fireprosaves.proboards.com/thread/73/conversion-credit-drive-fullbug-repost

LgndKllr24
Community Member

Re: Desertpunks Real World Wrestler Saves

Postby LgndKllr24 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:55 am

Hey DP, wasn't really sure where to post this, so I decided to post it in this thread. At the very least, this thread will be on the first page so new Fire Pro users can discover and use your great saves.

But anyway, I really enjoy your 2003-2005 Real World Save. When you released it, it really filled in missing pieces in my collection of edits. I had pretty much everybody from the 90's and the current decade, but I had a serious lack of edits from the early to mid 2000's era. So this was extremely helpful.

Do you have any plans in the future to add any more wrestlers to this save, or work on any other projects similar to this? I know that making saves is very time consuming so I cannot blame you if you didn't want to take on any more real world saves. Anything that you release I am definitely grateful for and appreciate.

desertpunk
Lord of the Under Realms

Postby desertpunk » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:52 pm

LgndKllr24 wrote:Hey DP, wasn't really sure where to post this, so I decided to post it in this thread. At the very least, this thread will be on the first page so new Fire Pro users can discover and use your great saves.

But anyway, I really enjoy your 2003-2005 Real World Save. When you released it, it really filled in missing pieces in my collection of edits. I had pretty much everybody from the 90's and the current decade, but I had a serious lack of edits from the early to mid 2000's era. So this was extremely helpful.

Do you have any plans in the future to add any more wrestlers to this save, or work on any other projects similar to this? I know that making saves is very time consuming so I cannot blame you if you didn't want to take on any more real world saves. Anything that you release I am definitely grateful for and appreciate.

Thanks for the feedback LGndKllr and whilst im currentally revamping my Center of the Earth save for the big Part 6 release (even though like 6 guys like to play this series :lol:) I have no doubt i'll venture back into the real world at some point.

Could be a era save, might be a new Puroresu Kingdom, im not sure yet. We'll have to wait and see what inspires me.

However with the 03-05 save I was kind of lost on who else should go in. When I finished the last version I had felt the only regions missing where UK/Euro and Lucha Libre. Which was never my strong suit.

Still im always open to requests, if theres a indy talent or even WWE/Puroresu talent I missed let me know.

Side note I had thought of doing a 2005-07 HWA save, but I realized id be the only one playing it :lol:

LgndKllr24
Community Member

Postby LgndKllr24 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:41 am

desertpunk wrote:
LgndKllr24 wrote:Hey DP, wasn't really sure where to post this, so I decided to post it in this thread. At the very least, this thread will be on the first page so new Fire Pro users can discover and use your great saves.

Thanks for the feedback LGndKllr and whilst im currentally revamping my Center of the Earth save for the big Part 6 release (even though like 6 guys like to play this series :lol:) I have no doubt i'll venture back into the real world at some point.

Could be a era save, might be a new Puroresu Kingdom, im not sure yet. We'll have to wait and see what inspires me.

However with the 03-05 save I was kind of lost on who else should go in. When I finished the last version I had felt the only regions missing where UK/Euro and Lucha Libre. Which was never my strong suit.

Still im always open to requests, if theres a indy talent or even WWE/Puroresu talent I missed let me know.

Side note I had thought of doing a 2005-07 HWA save, but I realized id be the only one playing it :lol:

Thanks for the reply DP. Honestly, I would play any save you release with real wrestlers, whether it be an historic indy save, a modern save, or anything in between. One of the things I love about Fire Pro is how you can make era specific edits,and on your 2003-2005 real world save you had a ton of edits from either the beginning of their career or the tail end. If I can think of any specific wrestlers that might be missing from that save, I will definitely let you know. Looking forward to finding out what projects you have coming up.

Kamen Ranger
House Of Zod

Postby Kamen Ranger » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:05 am

I'd play that HWA save like crazy honestly. That was the time period I used to really watch it. Well 2004-2007 that is. Cause they used to play it on fox sports when I had dish network. I miss those days.

dokoham
@@

Postby dokoham » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:45 am

what is HWA?

Kamen Ranger
House Of Zod

Postby Kamen Ranger » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:32 pm

dokoham wrote:what is HWA?

Heartland Wrestling Association

DaBowMastah96

Postby DaBowMastah96 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:05 pm

Hey Desertpunk, how bout it WCW 2002 in MAX Format?