LIVE! Streaming NOW - In The Arena (or elsewhere)

C-Drive
Web Ninja

LIVE! Streaming NOW - In The Arena (or elsewhere)

Postby C-Drive » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:22 am

Are you currently streaming in The Arena?

Maybe you're on Twitch or YouTube Gaming?

Bump this thread and let us know so the community can join you!
FPWR Save Conversion Kit v1.3 (2016-09-06)
Use this toolkit to easily convert .max and .psu files into the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) format, convert saves between regions, or load .max and .psu files into .ps2 files quickly - and more!

Aoki Hinasaki

Re: LIVE! Streaming NOW - In The Arena (or elsewhere)

Postby Aoki Hinasaki » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:48 am

my stream name is:

www.twitchtv/asuka04

anyone welcome to join, please do not expect too much, it is the worst stream.
happy thanksgiving it is possibly i will stream today later perhaps if it possible!

please just call me asuka!
i stream fire pro and other random games, and very nice of course, i dont mind pro editor FPR people help me with edits if you see an mistake or something (i say i need help with cpu logic to throw out of the ring more!) however i am shy so...
i dont know how to stream in the arena! i will be able to on thanksgiving too i think maybe. ^^
Hii!! You may call me Ao if you wish!
Please be kind to me!

FPWA - Fire Pro is #1 Wrestling game and community! ♥

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:19 pm

http://www.twitch.tv/goatzart

Streaming some Royal Ring WWE2k16 action. Just seeing what I'm able to do with the stream, I'll probably be around for another hour(ish)

SkullTrauma
Taste the Fork

Postby SkullTrauma » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:13 am

in the arena until i get bored.

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:20 pm

big fpcpp ppv pov dvd comin up, and w'ere all suffering from ring rust, admit it

COME ON DOWN TO DOJO TOWN AND SHAKE THAT SHIT OFF, GET READY FOR THE BIG SHOW

fullbug
Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh!

Postby fullbug » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:01 am

Sorry I missed this.....

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:45 am

no need! there'll be more over the next few days to get us all geared up and updated for the ppv

(i feel weird about posting non-streamingrightnow posts here, hopefully not false alarms. but i also feel weird recreating the dojo thread since everything seems a lot more pared down here now and it probably wouldn't be a good idea. so here we are, expect much spam from me unless i can help it [i can't] :nuderdance: )

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:10 am

There are a lot of thread "pairs" on this new board actually, like the "e-fed show" + "e-fed discussion" pairs of threads.

I think it would be cool to have a "Dojo discussion" thread (in the FPCPP forum, most likely) and allow this here "LIVE STREAMING" thread to just be up to the minute or scheduled news about when you plan to stream. No need to limit/reduce useful conversation, we can just put the more in depth and jokey stuff in another thread 8-)

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:49 am

orochigeese wrote:There are a lot of thread "pairs" on this new board actually, like the "e-fed show" + "e-fed discussion" pairs of threads.

I think it would be cool to have a "Dojo discussion" thread (in the FPCPP forum, most likely) and allow this here "LIVE STREAMING" thread to just be up to the minute or scheduled news about when you plan to stream. No need to limit/reduce useful conversation, we can just put the more in depth and jokey stuff in another thread 8-)

i accept your terms

WE'RE STREAMING NAO AND GEESE IS THERE ARE YOU HYPED YET

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:51 am

Another idea is to add the date and/or time to the Title of this thread to let people know when streaming started 8-)

"LIVE! Streaming NOW - 2/4 2am ET - In the Arena"

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:21 am

orochigeese wrote:Another idea is to add the date and/or time to the Title of this thread to let people know when streaming started 8-)

Kind of hard to do - we still have the blinking thing in the corner that tells you when someone is live in the arena. I just need to make it more noticiable somehow I guess.
Use this toolkit to easily convert .max and .psu files into the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) format, convert saves between regions, or load .max and .psu files into .ps2 files quickly - and more!

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:25 am

C-Drive wrote:
orochigeese wrote:Another idea is to add the date and/or time to the Title of this thread to let people know when streaming started 8-)

Kind of hard to do - we still have the blinking thing in the corner that tells you when someone is live in the arena. I just need to make it more noticiable somehow I guess.

I know about the thing in the corner, but before it would say "So-and-so is streaming in the arena!" and it didn't earlier when I went in there for the Dojo stream.
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:19 pm

ControlFrenzy wrote:I know about the thing in the corner, but before it would say "So-and-so is streaming in the arena!" and it didn't earlier when I went in there for the Dojo stream.

It was working for me, slowing blinking in and out and saying "wonderland is streaming in the arena". What browser do you use

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:26 pm

C-Drive wrote:
ControlFrenzy wrote:I know about the thing in the corner, but before it would say "So-and-so is streaming in the arena!" and it didn't earlier when I went in there for the Dojo stream.

It was working for me, slowing blinking in and out and saying "wonderland is streaming in the arena". What browser do you use

Oh, my bad then. It's probably just the scriptblocker I have running on my Chrome installation.
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:18 pm

ControlFrenzy wrote:Oh, my bad then. It's probably just the scriptblocker I have running on my Chrome installation.

More than likely, as it's a script that looks over to see if the stream is live, then animates the font.

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

NOT STREAMING

Postby orochigeese » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:01 pm

C-Drive wrote:

Yeah, that would require you to be there at the exact time streaming starts to change the thread title :lol:

I can just send a carrier goose to get you whenever someone wants to stream :goose:

What if we changed the subject title to "NOT STREAMING" for anyone who makes conversation? Like I tried to do above?

No, that isn't seen from the main page. Only the original subject title is. Oh well, you know i'm not streaming now though.

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:24 pm

C-Drive wrote:
ControlFrenzy wrote:Oh, my bad then. It's probably just the scriptblocker I have running on my Chrome installation.

More than likely, as it's a script that looks over to see if the stream is live, then animates the font.

I figured. Since this site is pretty safe, I'll set it to always allow it to run then.

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:34 pm

got about an hour for streamies now, hopefully more later tonight

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:37 am

Since I changed the settings in my script blocker plugin, I can see the little animation saying ST is in the Arena. I'm watching his stream now. I found it kind of strange that everyone just stopped streaming all of a sudden, when it's much more likely that it's my fault for not setting this thing up properly.

SkullTrauma
Taste the Fork

Postby SkullTrauma » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:00 am

ControlFrenzy wrote:I found it kind of strange that everyone just stopped streaming all of a sudden, when it's much more likely that it's my fault for not setting this thing up properly.

no, we really did all stop streaming for several months.

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:04 pm

SkullTrauma wrote:
ControlFrenzy wrote:I found it kind of strange that everyone just stopped streaming all of a sudden, when it's much more likely that it's my fault for not setting this thing up properly.

no, we really did all stop streaming for several months.

Yep, no one was doing streaming for a long time - even before the arena crashed. I'm sure the arena crash didn't help much in that department.

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:19 pm

I see.

Yeah, I've been using a script blocker for the past several months since my computer was infected with a virus through a Java exploit.

The short of it is: I'm never touching Java ever again.

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:44 pm

Yep, no reason to have that shit installed unless you're in some corporate network with old POS software that runs off of Java.

cominattraction
Community Member

Postby cominattraction » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:34 pm

C-Drive wrote:Yep, no reason to have that shit installed unless you're in some corporate network with old POS software that runs off of Java.

I keep telling my job this but I'm not high enough in the pay bracket for them to listen.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:14 pm

I'll be streaming Royal Ring on WWE2k16 for the next few hours in my twitch channel.

I'm not linked in the arena any more, so going to the normal arena page won't work...instead join the action here:
www.twitch.tv/goatzart