In Search Of - Helping Community Members Find Lost Content

chango
YAY! Go Deathsteaks!

In Search Of - Helping Community Members Find Lost Content

Postby chango » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:43 am

C-Drive wrote:I'm going to borrow chango's thread to develop one to help any member find content that might have been "lost" in the multiple losses we've suffered over the years. If there was something that might have been on the old ZOMG! Forums, AxB - Axe Bomber, FireProClub, or the fpwarena Pre-Crash, post in here to see if someone else might have it on hand.

Please do search the current forums to see if it's been posted already. Also, do not request saves or templates here - we have a thread for that. Along those lines, if you're looking for an old Guide, Tutorial, or FAQ, please request that in the proper place as well.

This thread is for those pieces of history that might have been lost, and those in search of them.

Ello,

So After the Board Critical..... I got very sad about GORE Japan being gone. :( I'd put a fair amount of time into it and even though I'd stopped doing shows (more on this in a minute) I still enjoyed people commenting on it and relooking over it all myself every once in a while! So I thought I'd put it all back up on the board, coz it's got some cool stuff (toot toot) and whilst thinking about it I started playing again.....something I hadn't done in a good year or so..... And I started to work on GORE again....and put together a new show! (Damn you all! I was out, I was FREE!!!!!)

But here's where it gets irritating...... I am not the most organized of people. And the only place I'd saved anything was here and at FPC...... and after I'd just come to terms with losing all the bios for my original S-Dojo save!

Now I still have all the pics/comics it's just a case of remembering the order of stuff....and I managed to salvage the Roster Bios using the Site: FPWarena thing (but not the legends....but fuck them they're old and retired anyway...)

I'm going to follow Zealots lead and put together a site For GORE and there are a few bits I'd love to get back! The main and only one I'd really like is the spiel I wrote about GORE Japan and Deathsteaks so if anyone has it or could help me find it I'd be SO SO SO happy!

YAY! Go Deathsteaks!!!!

Ta.

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Re: Help Requests

Postby Zealot » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:04 pm

I wish I could find it, but it's apparently lost forever with both sites going down. I personally miss InterGORElactic the most. That was a great show. :(
ImageImage ImageImage

chango
YAY! Go Deathsteaks!

Re: In Search Of - Helping Community Members Find "Lost" Content

Postby chango » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:42 pm

Zealot wrote:I wish I could find it, but it's apparently lost forever with both sites going down. I personally miss InterGORElactic the most. That was a great show. :(

Ah Ha! Well I have most of that show!

WVP206
Community Member

Re: In Search Of - Helping Community Members Find Lost Content

Postby WVP206 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:44 pm

I came here to make a Leonard Nimoy joke mostly.

Wario Van Peebles - The Overseer of 3W Wrestling

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:04 pm

Chango, I'm really sorry that so much of GORE was lost :oops: I loved your promotion. And, for my money, that match you did where you used boot sims to steadily add blood to the wrestlers was one of the absolute best matches I've ever seen in e-feds. In terms of potential influence (or what should have been more people attempting to use that idea), of e-fed matches, it was right up there with the Twinky McLanahan vs. Jack Dod match from years ago in PW-W that caused people to rethink their edits (and add more grapple strikes).

Unfortunately I don't have any of your shows or RP's or text content saved. I just checked my computer and the only thing I have from you are 2 saves. I uploaded them for you here:

http://fpwarena.com/ogfpd/Pics/Saves/FPR/GORE%20Save.max - 10/2011

http://fpwarena.com/ogfpd/Pics/Saves/FPR/GOREJapan%20Save.max - 6/2014

TheDenizen
Community Member

Postby TheDenizen » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:31 am

In the wake of FPWArena and FPC both going down, I have lost all the archives of ZIP JAPAN and LLAMMA Pro. Sad but true. (Thankfully I had my Skyrim Journal backed up)

The efed RP's and shows were all a bunch of bollocks really, but if anyone still has a copy of my supersave, I'd be glad to see it available again on the newly restored Arena.

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:15 am

Here are your ZIP Japan and LLAMMA Pro saves from 2008. Sorry that I don't have any more current ones :oops:

ZIP Japan

LLAMMA Pro

I'm surprised I didn't have any ZIP Japan or LLAMMA Pro e-fed stuff saved, especially since I could have sworn we worked a show together.

Actually...wait, I do have this press conference from or combined show!! :lol:

Spoiler: show
*We're in a small press room in Los Angeles, California with a LAWL banner hanging in back of the podium. There is a mild buzz around the room as its not very common to have a LAWL press conference. SO uncommon that this happens to be the first one! None other then pro wrestling journeywoman announcer "Mean" Jean Carter comes out to the podium.*

[MJC:] "Hi everyone!! I was chosen to be the official...or is that officiaLAWL, spokeswoman for tonight's big announcement about the next LAWL show. Why ME? I don't work for LAWL, right? Well, Orochi-O's sensed the magnitude of this news and thought that I should be the one to give it rather then a squash or mango. Surely I have better public speaking skills then one of those right? RIGHT?"

*The crowd doesn't indulge her ego-fishing*

[MJC:] "Hrmph! Well, I'll just have to prove you all wrong!! Well tonight I'm here to announce the next show-

[Press member #1:] "Summer SpectacuLAWLer?"

[MJC:] "It's rude to interrupt, yanno! Please hold all questions until the end, please!! PLEASE!! . And no, it is not that show. Ordinarily...if i can use that word for LAWL...that would be the next show but I am here today to proudly tell you that LAWL will be holding its first ever combined show, co-sponsored by another promotion. Miss Reyes, if you would please."

*Gloria Reyes, the head of LAWL comes out while holding a furled parchment. Numerous "OG-Joshi" and "McPro" murmurings are heard throughout the crowd which Gloria ignores. She then begins unfurling the parchment in her hand and places it a few feet to the left of the LAWL banner. This yields a huge reaction and a number of camera flashbulbs as the parchment happens to be a banner displaying the logo of.....LLAMMA Pro..*

[MJC:] "YES! LLAMMA PRO and LAWL will be putting on a combined show for you all in July!! And with that, let me turn to LAWL Head Gloria Reyes."

*MJC steps down and shakes Gloria's hand...posing for a photo op on her way. Gloria then walks up to the podium and smiles*

[Gloria:] "Thank you everyone for joining us and thank you to Miss Carter for that nice introduction. I must say I was a bit concerned when Orochi-O's offered to send someone over but she played her part quite well.

[MJC:] "What a scoop!" *MJC scribbles something into her notebook*

[Gloria:] "Now, you are probably all wondering how this show has come to be. Orochi-O's has talent scouts all over the country and gets tapes in from every wrestling promotion. When they found out about LLAMMA Pro, they immediately phoned LAWL to tell us that they found a promotion that might prove "we weren't the only weirdos". I thanked Mr. Geese for that characterization and asked what it was that he felt made LLAMMA Pro such a good fit to put on a show with LAWL. He sent me the tape and it spoke for itself to me. They have wrestlers with very strong lucha roots, mixed martial arts acumen, and finally the most important ingredient - a LLAMMA in charge."

*The media members shake their head in agreement*

[Gloria:] "After meeting with their esteemed leader, one Llanny Llama, we found that we had an instant repoire. And it became a question of "when" and not "if" our two promotions could work together and entertain our combined audiences of fans...two audiences that really are not all that different...from each other that is. So it gives me great pleasure to announce the first three matches of our show scheduled for Sunday, July 13th."

[Gloria:] "The first match of the night will be an interpromotional one. LLAMMA Pro's Cutie Booties will be facing my younger sister, Grace Reyes. Grace was anxious to "defend" LAWL from LLAMMA Pro's influence but I assured her that she should be more concerned with wrestling her best match then fending off an imaginary invasion. Naturally she did not listen, but I expect her to put on a competitive match and honor LAWL...even if she does it incidental to her mission."

[Gloria:] "The next match I am very excited to announce as it is called the "Madness Battle Royale". It will feature four wrestlers from LLAMMA Pro and four wrestlers from LAWL in a match where there can only be one winner. The participants are Bobo the Monkeyboy, Squinky the Alien, Jesus "el Savior" Christ, Crackhead Dave, Patata Dulce, Platano Cascara, Kata Mary, and Pinata Mask. And just to ensure that each wrestler is more concerned with their individual success then loyalty to their fed, the winner will receive a special prize that will be determined by their promotion."

[Gloria:] "The next match will be for the esteemed LAWL 1337 Championship. Lucy Cutlass became the new champion after dubious means at LAWLiday. However, she has been informed that if her pirate crew ever acts in that fashion again, they will all be sent to the high seas. Her opponent at this show is someone who has been undefeated since joining LAWL, Pea Shooter. "Dangerous P", as she is also sometimes called, is not one to put up with any deceit or trickery and should also prove popular among the mixed martial arts fans of both promotions. And yes, we believe that a Pirate vs. a Pea will be of appropriate entertainment on this historic show. With all that said, I now turn the podium over to Llanny Llama to run down the rest of the card and give his thoughts."

*Llanny Llama steps up to the podium, his thick beige coat brushed to fluffiness and a clip-on bow tie seemingly stapled to his fur*

[LLanny:] "Thank you, Miss Reyes, for that llovely introduction. For those of you who don't know of us, LLAMMA Pro is a llucha llibre/mixed martial arts promotion out of Mexico. We are very pleased that LAWL has extended this invitation to our llittle group and are very excited to be taking part in the upcoming show. Llet me reveal the llast two matches on this supercard:"

[LLanny:] "The LLAMMA Pro Champion, Thunder Fist, will be on hand to defend his title against the number one contender, Ed The Luchador. Thunder Fist defeated my good pal Igor Von Ugly to capture the title at our llatest event, and the big man from Botswana is keen to get his first title defense under his belt. This will also mark the first time that Ed the Luchador has been able to challenge for the top prize in LLAMMA Pro. Ed earned his shot by winning a Triple threat match when the other two competitors, Crackhead Dave and The Mad Doctor, double KO'ed each other, lleaving Ed both victorious and slightly confused. Will Ed's highflying and lethal arm holds be enough to counter the pummeling power of the Thunder Fist? Or will Ed forget what he's doing and just get killed? We'll find out on July 13. And now for our main event:"

*Llanny cannot contain a broad smile as his disturbingly long tongue snakes out to lick his lips*

[LLanny:] "This is going to be an interpromotional war the likes of which most of you have never witnessed. Instead of using the tired old format of promotion vs promotion, the main event tag match will feature wrestlers from both promotions on each team. You llucky fans will witness two never before seen tag teams go to war in an epic battle for the souls of all those in attendance. Team LLAMMA will consist of LAWL's LLAMA Mask and myself, Lleaping Llanny Llama. That's right folks, Llama squared. This stunning concentration of llama power will be facing an unholy test in the guise of Team Evil. Team Evil will consist of LLAMMA Pro's resident demon and llover of frilly ruffles, Bill Z Bubb! And Pretty Bill's partner will be the one, the only, the filial fowl of Satan himself, GOOCIFUR!"

*Llanny steps back from the podium, breathing heavily in his excitement and raising his arms in an expectation of a wave of applause that isn't immediately forthcoming. After a few uncomfortable moments and a smattering of golf claps, Llanny takes his seat*

[MJC:] "And now we are going to hear from LAWL's 1337 Champion, "Captain" Lucy Cutlass."

*A woman cursing under her breath comes up to the podium and shoves MJC away from it. MJC mutters "how rude" and turns her nose up, eliciting further scornful words from Miss Cutlass.*

[Lucy:] "Aye, ye get in me way again wench and I tear ye throat! Wont be much of an announcer then, will ye? Now, Im here to say one thing to "Pea Shooter". At ye next show, I be proving to my crew why I the best captain around. Cause Im a PROVIDER! And nothing makes a ship respect ye captain more then bringing some food for the next journey. "Dangerous P", when Im done with ye, our ship cook Henry "the Barge" Bailey is gonna throw ye in a pot and boil ye! And since he gonna cut you into small bite-like pieces, ye wont be dangerous ANYMORE!!"

*Lucy leans back and gives out a mighty belly laugh, pats her 1337 belt, and leaves*

[MJC:] "Wow, a lesson in proper consumption of food from a pirate!! Don't forget to chew each bite 10-20 times too!! We don't want any choking hazards on sea or on land-"

*Gloria clears her throat*

[MJC:] "OHMIGAWSH, are YOU choking!?"

[Gloria:] "No...just having some issues swallowing your digressions."

[MJC:] "Sorry, I'll get on with it. And Lucy's challenger is um...actually gone. She was staring at Lucy throughout her words but just shook her head and left, obviously not too impressed with the Captain of "H.M.S. Safe Digestion." Well, I guess its time for the LLAMMA Pro Champion Thunder Fist!"

*Thunder Fist steps from behind a curtain at stands at the podium. His face is covered by a black tribal mask, which is decorated with fangs, horns, and a depcition of a demon's face in gold relief. He has massive forearms and hands, and plants one fist on either side of the podium, glaring out into the throng of reporters. A moment passes*

[LLanny:] "Ooops"

*Llanny jumps up and gently eases Thunder Fist aside and takes the microphone*

[LLanny:] "Sorry folks, and sorry Miss Reyes, I guess I should've mentioned that Thunder Fist here doesn't speak English. Let's just bring out his challenger, and see if he has anything, um, interesting to say. Ed the Luchador, folks!"

*A skinny kid in a garish purple and yellow luchador outfit stumbles from behind the curtain and climbs up to the podium. His mask makes him look like a bug*

[Ed:]"Um...hi. Uh, yeah I want to fight him. And win...you know, his um....belt. That guy." *points at Thunder Fist, who is studiously ignoring Ed*

[LLanny:]"Wow. OK, thanks Ed. Mrs Carter?"

*Llanny pushes Ed off the stage in a bit of a huff. Thunder Fist looks around for a second and lumbers offstage also*

[MJC:] "Wow, what a night full of intrigue and twists and turns!! LAWL and LLAMMA Pro, pirates vs. peas, fists vs. guys named ed! Its almost enough to make you wonder if you're dreaming and went to cat heaven to visit and apologize to your ole kitten Clarabelle. *MJC looks down for a second and a tear goes down her eye* I'm sorry Clara, I thought you becoming "Super cat" and saving the world meant learning to fly. I was wrong."

*Gloria clears her throat and MJC refocuses*

[MJC:] "Now then! Thank you to everyone for joining us and we'll...well, THEY will, as I doubt I'll be invited back, see you for their upcoming show!! Thanks fans and have a fantabulous summer!!"

*MJC hands out some flyers to the press and the conference ends. The flyers are as follows*

"LAWL + LLAMMA Pro = LIFE" card - Sunday, July 13th, 2008 - 9pm- Venue: Live Chat

Main event: "Lleaping" Llanny Llama/LLAMA Mask vs Bill Z Bubb/Goocifur
Match 4: LLAMMA Pro Title: Thunder Fist (c) vs Ed the Luchador
Match 3: LAWL 1337 Title: Lucy Cutlass (c) vs. Pea Shooter - "Dangerous P"
Match 2: Madness Battle Royale - Bobo the Monkeyboy vs Squinky the Alien vs Jesus "el Savior" Christ vs Crackhead Dave vs Patata Dulce vs. Platano Cascara vs. Kata Mary vs. Pinata Mask
Match 1: Cutie Booties vs. Grace Reyes

See ya then!!

chango
YAY! Go Deathsteaks!

Postby chango » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:31 am

And don't forget this!
http://zipjapan.blogspot.com/

TheDenizen
Community Member

Postby TheDenizen » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:44 am

lol I had totally forgotten that blogspot.

thanks Chango and geese!

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:16 pm

I also have a number of ZIP Japan edits in UBL but I think all those edits are also on the pack that I sent you.

Still, here's a listing of who I have on my pack who still occasionally compete for UBL:

- Tora Katsu
- Kenji Sawada
- Toshio Matsumura
- Mickey Grinds
- White Trash

So in case those edits aren't on the pack I uploaded, you can find them here:

http://fpwarena.com/ogfpd/EditPacksite2012.html

Edit slots 208 - 212.

TheDenizen
Community Member

Postby TheDenizen » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:34 pm

I actually still have my save.....but I don't have a backup of it to upload anywhere...and my ARMax doesn't seem to want to work any more.

I just wanted it to be available for other people who may want it :) Looks like you've mostly got it covered.

TyeDyeNightmare
A Champ of Fantasy Booking

Postby TyeDyeNightmare » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:39 am

I looked in my files and I have a GORE Japan save.If that helps,let me know.
It's not a gimmick.It's a lifestyle.Trust.

desertpunk
Lord of the Under Realms

Postby desertpunk » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:02 am

idk if you lost any o the saves Chango but back in the day me, you and some other guys did a Oirginal Puro comp save
http://fireprosaves.proboards.com/thread/1/project-puro-v1
It's got a GORE roster and some logo's and some of your freelance guys

DakotaK
King of Joshi Puroresu

Postby DakotaK » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:55 pm

I wanted to post Makar's excellent Logo tutorial but found out that google doesn't have a cached version of that topic.
Does anybody have it saved anywhere?
It was a greatly helpful tutorial that taught me how to do Logos and could certainly help others as well.
Dakota's FPW Gallery | Showcase only!
orochigeese wrote:Dakota's World of Joshi Puroresu turns FPR into Fire Pro R: Queen's Special.

WVP206
Community Member

Postby WVP206 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:00 am

DakotaK wrote:I wanted to post Makar's excellent Logo tutorial but found out that google doesn't have a cached version of that topic.
Does anybody have it saved anywhere?
It was a greatly helpful tutorial that taught me how to do Logos and could certainly help others as well.

I start passing out from lack of oxygen just looking at the logo maker...so yes, yes please, and thank you.
Wario Van Peebles - The Overseer of 3W Wrestling

Eisenheim
Community Member

Postby Eisenheim » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:34 am

That's a great thread indeed.
I am looking for EVERYTHING related to N.A.R.F. or any other stuff that was created by me.
Maybe not all of you know, but a while ago i lost everything (!). So some data recovery (if possible) would be nice.
Thank you in advance and keep smiling.
It`s magic! Image

"I imagine Eisenheim living in a cartoon castle on a magical floating mountain in the clouds high above Germany, every room stuffed to the brim with a billion unique smilies. With Eisenheim wandering the halls, contemplating new and wonderful uses for them all." - TheDenizen

facebook'd

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:47 pm

Sorry that you lost everything, Eisey :oops:

The edits that you made for UBBLE can be found here:

http://fpwarena.com/ogfpd/EditPackUpdateSite2015.html

(Feel free to grab Chester Willoughby too, aka your favorite wrestler created by me :D )

I looked for packs of yours in my folder for other people's edits but couldn't find any that were obviously yours. No "NARF" file name or "eisenheim" file name. Any other ideas what you may have named a save you sent me?

Eisenheim
Community Member

Postby Eisenheim » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:01 am

Awesome!
These are the most important ones! (The Solar Surfers and Chester! What do you need more for a successful e-fed? :D )
Thank you, Sir!
If someone else find anything, just let me know.
It`s magic! Image

"I imagine Eisenheim living in a cartoon castle on a magical floating mountain in the clouds high above Germany, every room stuffed to the brim with a billion unique smilies. With Eisenheim wandering the halls, contemplating new and wonderful uses for them all." - TheDenizen

facebook'd

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:04 pm

Were you on Fire Pro Club, eisey - I can't remember. And if you were, did you ever post saves as attachments to threads? Did you ever attach a save to a thread here on the arena prior to the site crash (after which we disabled that option)?
FPWR Save Conversion Kit v1.3 (2016-09-06)
Use this toolkit to easily convert .max and .psu files into the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) format, convert saves between regions, or load .max and .psu files into .ps2 files quickly - and more!

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:06 am

I checked my save archive and could not find any NARF sadly. Pretty sure Eisey was only on FPWarena.
ImageImage ImageImage

friendo

Postby friendo » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:47 am

I seem to have one NARF save file, Eisenheim.

Does anyone have the Hollywood Hogan edit template by Showtime? It had these cool pants design mimicking lightning bolts.

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:42 am

friendo wrote:I seem to have one NARF save file, Eisenheim.

Does anyone have the Hollywood Hogan edit template by Showtime? It had these cool pants design mimicking lightning bolts.

Oh man, you're great friendo - making this thread DELIVER.
FPWR Save Conversion Kit v1.3 (2016-09-06)
Use this toolkit to easily convert .max and .psu files into the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) format, convert saves between regions, or load .max and .psu files into .ps2 files quickly - and more!

Eisenheim
Community Member

Postby Eisenheim » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:27 am

Awesome! :hahaha:
I would be happy if you could send it to me.

Although i am still not in the business again it's good to have some stuff back :)
It`s magic! Image

facebook'd

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:40 pm

Re-writing my BIOS for AMBITION has been troublesome. It seems like anything that was on WARENA is gone, but if anything that was on FireProClub is accessible I would love to get anything from that original thread. I did a good job of backing of saves and images. But text... pretty much non existent as my old proboard was removed for inactivity.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:10 pm

I've missed the whole golden age of FPCPP so any records of championships, fueds, notable events or wrestler bios would be much appreciated.