The Disappearing, Reappearing Users!

DakotaK
King of Joshi Puroresu

Re: The Disappearing, Reappearing Users!

Postby DakotaK » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:27 am

Been a while since I've posted anything aside from PMs.
Moved to Japan back at the end of March and getting my own place ect. kept me busy.
Also bought a new gaming Laptop after moving here, so games like Tekken 7, KoF XIV and Nier kept me away from FPR as well. Just booted it up for the first time since March just now.

Anyway, I'm back.
Looking forward to World, though the gradient thing worries me greatly.
Dakota's FPW Gallery | Showcase only!
orochigeese wrote:Dakota's World of Joshi Puroresu turns FPR into Fire Pro R: Queen's Special.

desertpunk
Lord of the Under Realms

Postby desertpunk » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:48 am

Well personal life, and a general depression have kept me away, also the sad truth is a little of me goes a long way and my FPC friend can grow tired of me :lol:

Even with world coming in 10 ish days im hesitant to jump right back into the fire pro swing. I did buy a new PC just for World and have the working area all ready to go (shits serious business after all :shock: ) lol

Hell ive even been avoiding fire pro talk, sure ive looked at pics fb friends have posted and the coloring system worries me.....but only time will tell if Worlds everything it's supposed to be.

I imagine I will do a pack (can we do packs? It's suck to upload 200 edits separately to the workshop.) Anyway everyone seems gun ho, so maybe I can skip making another Puro kingdom lol. Maybe I could do a Kodo Fuyuki, Takeshi Morishima anthology pack :lol:

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:56 am

Center of the Earth or we riot!

...I don't actually know. I've never used it. :lol:
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:42 am

A single bite of infinity can satiate the soul. I have neither left nor returned. I have always.

I'm ready to buy FPW Early Access on Monday and f'n excited (despite numerous oversights) but probably won't get a real chance to play, comment, or be back around here until late August.

In the meantime, I was marking out last night (after browsing here on my phone for a few hours) about just how similar the community vibe feels right now to September 2005 when FPR first came out and the speculation and early news were at its peak. This is only my second FP release (I was around for FPZ but kinda ignored it) and its amazing how similar it feels from my perspective as a player and as a community member seeing this new unstoppable force fall from the heavens to grace us :zealot:

A single bite of infinity can satiate the soul.

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:35 pm

orochigeese wrote:A single bite of infinity can satiate the soul. I have neither left nor returned. I have always.

I'm ready to buy FPW Early Access on Monday and f'n excited (despite numerous oversights) but probably won't get a real chance to play, comment, or be back around here until late August.

In the meantime, I was marking out last night (after browsing here on my phone for a few hours) about just how similar the community vibe feels right now to September 2005 when FPR first came out and the speculation and early news were at its peak. This is only my second FP release (I was around for FPZ but kinda ignored it) and its amazing how similar it feels from my perspective as a player and as a community member seeing this new unstoppable force fall from the heavens to grace us :zealot:

A single bite of infinity can satiate the soul.

Beautiful post, Geese. We'll keep the lights on around here for your full return.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Looks like I'm the only one that don't give a damn about World :lol:

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:00 pm

senator wrote:Beautiful post, Geese. We'll keep the lights on around here for your full return.

Thanks! I'll definitely still be reading the boards until I return. If I can, I'll check in with my phone. I'm hoping I get to play FPW in the next 2 weeks but it's looking like I won't be able to until the last week in July.

SkullTrauma
Taste the Fork

Postby SkullTrauma » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:26 pm

Timberwolf wrote:Looks like I'm the only one that don't give a damn about World :lol:

have you been living under a rock?

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:16 am

Timberwolf wrote:Looks like I'm the only one that don't give a damn about World :lol:

The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:10 am

I anticipate a busy few weeks but I don't want to go MIA again at the height of this amazing new era.

New Twitter: https://twitter.com/orochigeese

I will be logged in to Arena intermittently too.

But in even bigger news: I think I found a way to play FPW a little before the month is over :markout:

I may even get to try it out tomorrow :shock:

I'm excited now. Spike appears to really be listening to us and I'm seeing things in the game I'm amped about. The chance to sink my teeth into a totally new Fire Pro game after 12 years is incredible.

Everyone savor this opportunity and milestone.

Monitor

Postby Monitor » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:51 pm

It was great seeing so many familiar faces last night. I don't have the energy I once did, but I do pop in every now and then to read posts. I'm looking forward to tonight and Hopi g the roll out is relatively painless.
:seppuku: :facepalm: Monitor :violin: :markout:

:deadhorse: :hahaha: :angrymob: :lol:

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Postby Old Baby » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:46 pm

Welcome back, Monitor! Your website was one of my favorite resources back in the FPZ days.

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:06 pm

Monitor wrote:It was great seeing so many familiar faces last night. I don't have the energy I once did, but I do pop in every now and then to read posts. I'm looking forward to tonight and Hopi g the roll out is relatively painless.

It was great to see you and so many other old school heads back around the community. As I said last night, that stream was practically a Fire Pro convention, or at least as close as we're going to get to one. It was also one of the most outright civil and friendly chats of that volume that I've seen in my time.

TimespliTT
Single Post Troll

Postby TimespliTT » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:42 am

im appearing after a 6+ year absence

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:08 am

Holy moly - welcome back spliTT!
FPWR Save Conversion Kit v1.3 (2016-09-06)
Use this toolkit to easily convert .max and .psu files into the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) format, convert saves between regions, or load .max and .psu files into .ps2 files quickly - and more!

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:15 am

His avatar perfectly reflects his inactivity.
ImageImage ImageImage

FishHook
Community Member

Postby FishHook » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:00 am

WOAH TIMESPLITT!

Had a hell of a tag feud with that young man in the FPCPP, good to see that name again. Welcome back!

Elwood
Community Member

Postby Elwood » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:06 am

Not as a impressive a gap, but I'm back too. I mostly went silent for a while because I was having some weird issue logging in. But all's good apparently, so... Hi.

jartry
Community Member

Postby jartry » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:23 pm

welcome back my old arch rivals elwood & timesplitt

:biff:
ImageImage

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:30 am

Anybody have contact with Eisenheim on any other platform?

Eisenheim
Community Member

Postby Eisenheim » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:58 am

Thy summoning has been heard.

It`s magic! Image

"I imagine Eisenheim living in a cartoon castle on a magical floating mountain in the clouds high above Germany, every room stuffed to the brim with a billion unique smilies. With Eisenheim wandering the halls, contemplating new and wonderful uses for them all." - TheDenizen

facebook'd

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:16 am

whoa

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:08 am

Wow, nice Eisey comeback and summoning by Wonderheim! :nuderdance:

So I'll probably be back around the boards more frequently too :D

I didn't have consistent desktop access this summer so I was relying almost entirely on my phone which is why I used Twitter more. But I should be back on the boards a little more often this Fall :goose:

FPW came out at a weird time for me ("The Feathering") and I love it but I just haven't had the time to really get into edit making as much as I want. I haven't even gotten near modding yet due to lack of time. I was hoping to do more FPR -> FPW porting by this point but testing has been unsatisfactory to me so I haven't uploaded anything yet. I hope that I can at least have a reliable Geese up by the end of September.