Introductions!

NYF

Re: Introductions!

Postby NYF » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:11 pm

Hi all

Same deal for me Hellwing. I've been following the goings on here for many years, since the FPC, and I never post anything. My questions are always answered already. I'm absolutely loving World. Loved the first GBA game and FPR. Major thanks to everybody who shared their edits on FPR or did guides. I have greatly enjoyed them. I was doing a seven promotion worldwide fantasy fed with pen, paper and spreadsheet for my own amusement before World came out.

I'm Superchard over on steam, giving a hell yeah

JaeKing42

Postby JaeKing42 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:32 am

Hi. I'm Troy McClure.
You may remember me from such movies as "I've been editing all night" and "Damn. I've been editing all night 2"

Lol... just playing. My name is Jae King and I look forward to showing off some edits here in this wonderfull community. Glad to finally be apart of the forum and I'm looking forward to getting to know more about you guys and fire pro wrestling world of course.
:smoking: High everyone :smoking:

MrFreakyH

Postby MrFreakyH » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:03 pm

Hi,
First, sorry for my english it's not my first language.
I'm a big fan of FPW series and this why i'm here and i really hope i can find some help with the CPU Logic.

I've got the same name on steam, if you want to play few matches.

Hikari☆Hana
Community Member

Postby Hikari☆Hana » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:19 pm

Hello!

I'm Hana Brightly, or HidamariBread or Pan of Wonder, or Bread of Wonder, I have many different personalities. I'm primarily a CAW/Edit creator, and was directed to join (or pressured to join) by my friends! Thus, here I am. I've been playing Fire Pro Wrestling since the initial Game Boy Advance release, but hence forth explored different games upon different consoles, like Fire Pro Wrestling X, Fire Pro Wrestling D, and of course, Returns. Looking forward to broadening my Fire Pro experience on a forum!

Lum
Single Post Troll

Postby Lum » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:43 am

Hi. An attitude era fan. I like to play against the CPU, and sometimes make edits.
For a sample my Lum in progress is on the workshop.

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Postby Old Baby » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:36 pm

Hikari☆Hana wrote:Hello!

I'm Hana Brightly, or HidamariBread or Pan of Wonder, or Bread of Wonder, I have many different personalities. I'm primarily a CAW/Edit creator, and was directed to join (or pressured to join) by my friends! Thus, here I am. I've been playing Fire Pro Wrestling since the initial Game Boy Advance release, but hence forth explored different games upon different consoles, like Fire Pro Wrestling X, Fire Pro Wrestling D, and of course, Returns. Looking forward to broadening my Fire Pro experience on a forum!

I just downloaded your edit yesterday and have her booked for a tournament.

Welcome, and good luck!

drpoplove
Single Post Troll

Postby drpoplove » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:24 am

Hi everyone, just joined the community after lurking for a week or so :). Looking forward to getting to know you guys and to post some tutorials! Cheers.

AceThatRunsThePlace
Community Member

Postby AceThatRunsThePlace » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:59 am

Hello, everyone,

I've finally decided to sign up to FPWArena after ages of not bothering. Hoping to be a much more active member of the community now.
Add me on steam: TheAceThatRunsThePlace

Uhh, yeah that about sums it up.
Thanks.
My random non-specific Discord server for anyone who wants to join: https://discord.gg/yysVhK

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:14 am

Hi and welcome everyone. I love you all very much. Big hug and a SMOOCH.

jartry
Community Member

Postby jartry » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:38 pm

welcome wonderland
i hope u enjoy ur stay :)
ImageImage

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:02 am

hi jartry. thank you.

Chris91
Community Member

Postby Chris91 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:06 am

I don't think that i have introduced me..

My name is Chris, i'm 26 years old and i'm from Germany. I've never had a copy of Fire Pro, i just ran to my cousins house "every day" the last years and we played on his playstation (etc). With the release of FPWW i decided to sign up to FPWArena, and yea here i am :D

I'm also into the TEW series from Greydog Software and i really like "fantasy" wrestlers, after i read some of the old feds here, i decided to create my own wrestlers for a fed. Fun work so far! :)

Monarch

Postby Monarch » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:22 am

Hi, my name is Monarch. Frequent visitor and newest member of the forum. I am also Canadian, don't hold that against me, LOL. Thank you.

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:50 am

Monarch wrote:Hi, my name is Monarch. Frequent visitor and newest member of the forum. I am also Canadian, don't hold that against me, LOL. Thank you.

Can't hold anything against someone from the land of Bret Hart and Chris Jericho. Glad to have you on board.

Monarch

Postby Monarch » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:44 am

senator wrote:
Monarch wrote:Hi, my name is Monarch. Frequent visitor and newest member of the forum. I am also Canadian, don't hold that against me, LOL. Thank you.

Can't hold anything against someone from the land of Bret Hart and Chris Jericho. Glad to have you on board.

Thanks.

fullbug
Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh!

Postby fullbug » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:48 am

Monarch wrote: I am also Canadian, don't hold that against me, LOL. Thank you.

No worries, a fellow canadian has your back, EH? :D

CDNFPW

Postby CDNFPW » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Well I guess I'll continue the canuck train :lol:

Hey guys,

Fellow Canadian that got into Fire Pro many years ago after getting frustrated with the lack of depth the WWE games had. First game was Returns but have since gone back and played D and G (also the GBA ones). I generally create edits and CAWs but I also dabble against the CPU and players as well. Looking forward to sharing some edits and playing with (or against) some of you folks! :mrgreen:

Yoshi

Postby Yoshi » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Hey everybody! I spent a few million years lurking this board. I've been an avid Fire Pro consumer for years (maybe decades now, but yikes that makes me seem really old!) and have always been a lover of sim games and wrestling alike. FPWW has got me super excited to finally play the ULTIMATE version of Fire Pro. I have a backlog of storylines and characters that I really want to share with this community. I'm super psyched and super happy to be here finally posting after all this time!

MichinokuDriver

Postby MichinokuDriver » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:51 pm

Introducing myself - long time pro wrestling fan, and a fan of Fire Pro, going back to the Fire Pro games on the Game Boy Advance. I've since gone back and played a lot of the older games, and even imported a copy of Fire Pro Wrestling Returns... right before Agetec announced they were importing it as a $20 title. At least I could import other wrestling games, like Wrestle Angels and King of Colosseum... xD

Anyhoo! I'm a long time lurker of the original FPC - I can't remember if I had an account or not, but I started lurking FPC right around when I imported Returns, as there was the database with the roster save packs and all that - I can't remember how I did it, but I managed to convert a few saves to my memory cards and added a bunch of wrestlers.

Hope to see everyone around, and to contribute more ring textures for World - like the one I've already put up!

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Postby Old Baby » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:17 pm

It wasn't that long ago that I was using Swap Magic discs just to play FPR and a Sharkport to import saves to memory cards, then putting the memory card in and booting up the game only to find that I imported the wrong save... having to start over completely. What a pain in the ass. Now, look at how far we've come.

Welcome to the Arena!

Firehawk
Community Member

Postby Firehawk » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:04 pm

So, finally starting to get properly involved with the FP community for the first time despite having FPR for years now. I've been popping in on streams, prepping for FPW, that sorta thing. Hoping to get decently involved as time passes, cause this community so far seems to be downright awesome. :D
The edits of Phoenix Rising can always be found at https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1174511351
Phoenix Rising can be found on Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/firehawk2289 and on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/Kileas

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:12 pm

Firehawk wrote:So, finally starting to get properly involved with the FP community for the first time despite having FPR for years now. I've been popping in on streams, prepping for FPW, that sorta thing. Hoping to get decently involved as time passes, cause this community so far seems to be downright awesome. :D

Well, we're happy to have you on board in an active capacity around here. Welcome to the Arena, I'd like to think this community is indeed downright awesome.

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Postby Old Baby » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:40 am

Sorry, but you heard wrong. This community is an snakepit of elitist xenophobes who live in our parents' basements, or so I heard from that one guy on the Steam forums named penis-something. Enjoy your stay.

Firehawk
Community Member

Postby Firehawk » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:22 pm

I always knew there was something suspicious about it all. I'll find a way to fit in regardless :P

But seriously, everyone I've met so far has been awesome, and it's really cool to see.
The edits of Phoenix Rising can always be found at https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1174511351
Phoenix Rising can be found on Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/firehawk2289 and on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/Kileas