Introductions!

User avatar
Severla 2.0
Community Member
Posts: 530
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:10 am

Re: Introductions!

Postby Severla 2.0 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:07 am

Welcome to the Arena, the most wretched hive of scum and vill---err, I mean, the land of rainbows and ponies! and wrestling!

User avatar
JDP
Community Member
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:23 am
Location: The fabled isle of Australia

Re: Introductions!

Postby JDP » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:12 am

Severla 2.0 wrote:the most wretched hive of scum and vill---err


It's fine. I'm from Australia.

Scum and villany is kinda our thing.
My Horrific Creations!: JDP's Delightful Grapplers

User avatar
Ogrito
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:56 am
Location: Spain

Re: Introductions!

Postby Ogrito » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:33 am

Hi!

My name is Ogrito and I'm from Spain.
I've been a wrestling fan for more than 10 years and I also love games and heavy metal. So when I found Fire Pro Wrestling World, I knew it was my thing haha

I'm just gettin started!

User avatar
senator
Community Member
Posts: 1719
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:06 am

Re: Introductions!

Postby senator » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:22 am

Ogrito wrote:Hi!

My name is Ogrito and I'm from Spain.
I've been a wrestling fan for more than 10 years and I also love games and heavy metal. So when I found Fire Pro Wrestling World, I knew it was my thing haha

I'm just gettin started!


Excellent! Sounds like you'll fit in around here really well. Glad to have you on board!

User avatar
TigerSword
Owner and Founder
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: Warwick, RI
Contact:

Re: Introductions!

Postby TigerSword » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:42 pm

senator wrote:
Ogrito wrote:Hi!

My name is Ogrito and I'm from Spain.
I've been a wrestling fan for more than 10 years and I also love games and heavy metal. So when I found Fire Pro Wrestling World, I knew it was my thing haha

I'm just gettin started!


Excellent! Sounds like you'll fit in around here really well. Glad to have you on board!

"Wrestling, games, and heavy metal" could pretty much be our tagline around here.
Image
Image

User avatar
Makar17
An Owner of Two Chickens
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Re: Introductions!

Postby Makar17 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:57 pm

Welcome. Where in Spain are you from? I have a stepmother, brother and sister in Barcelona.
Image Image

User avatar
Ogrito
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:56 am
Location: Spain

Re: Introductions!

Postby Ogrito » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:17 pm

TigerSword wrote:"Wrestling, games, and heavy metal" could pretty much be our tagline around here.


You can count on me already haha!

User avatar
Ogrito
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:56 am
Location: Spain

Re: Introductions!

Postby Ogrito » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:19 pm

Makar17 wrote:Welcome. Where in Spain are you from? I have a stepmother, brother and sister in Barcelona.


I'm from Galicia, which is a bit more than 1000 Kms away from Cataluña (Barcelona is in Cataluña).
Also, if you ever get to see or read about Galicia you'll notice that it looks more like Ireland than the concept people usually have about Spain haha

User avatar
JiggaVooRed
Single Post Troll
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:42 am
Location: 26.2 Miles Outside Parts Unknown

Re: Introductions!

Postby JiggaVooRed » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:11 am

Hello everyone started browsing through the site and seeing many familiar names I used to be dorch82 at the old site. Now using JiggaVooRed which is also my PSN gamer tag if anyone wants to add me. Right now hooked on playing Friday The 13th. Can't waiting for FPW world to release on PS4!!

User avatar
Mur-mai-der
New Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:33 am

Re: Introductions!

Postby Mur-mai-der » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:43 am

Hi guys! My name's Mur-mai-der. You can tell me Mur for saving time c: I'm a Chilean, journalism student and love music and wrestling as a hobby.

I'm not a FirePro veteran by any means, but I know about the games since 2010 when I bought a pirated copy of FPR. I didn't do justice to the game until 2016 when I bought it legally by PSN and had a blast with it. Now, after Spike releasing World, my love for wrestling was born again, and so were my wacky wrestlers for my new FPW based e-fed (my friends and I made an e-fed with our own guys in WWE games without even knowing we were actually booking xD)

So I come here finally to get along with you guys. I know Im gonna have a great time around. Would love to share my E-fed with you anyway c: (it's in spanish but I can articulate it in english folks ;)

User avatar
Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad
Posts: 1232
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Introductions!

Postby Old Baby » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:38 pm

Welcome newcomers Jigga and Mur and Ogrito and Makar.
Image

User avatar
Timberwolf
Community Member
Posts: 1245
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: Green Bay, WI

Re: Introductions!

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:37 pm

Welcome to the newbies on here.

It's amazing to see Fire Pro fans coming in from all over the world, not just from the USA or Japan.

User avatar
Timberwolf
Community Member
Posts: 1245
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: Green Bay, WI

Re: Introductions!

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:37 pm

Old Baby wrote:Welcome newcomers Jigga and Mur and Ogrito and Makar.


Makar is not new ;)

User avatar
Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad
Posts: 1232
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Introductions!

Postby Old Baby » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:45 pm

Timberwolf wrote:
Old Baby wrote:Welcome newcomers Jigga and Mur and Ogrito and Makar.


Makar is not new ;)


Never heard of her.
Image

User avatar
Lord2nz
New Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:42 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Introductions!

Postby Lord2nz » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:43 pm

Greetings all!

I'm a long time Fire Pro fan but haven't been active on boards in several years (Corp-X Wrestling, Grey Dog Software). Big fan of Japanese wrestling games especially Fire Pro R and KOCII (I still have my modded PS2 - which is about to give up the ghost any day now!) for their shoot-style/MMA hybrid matches.

Have fallen back in love with the series after getting World and loving the additional customisation that the PC (and Mods) add to it. I probably spent more time in photoshop now creating new rings and arena textures than I do actually simming matches.

Looking forward to sharing some of my creations and other input on this board.

User avatar
senator
Community Member
Posts: 1719
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:06 am

Re: Introductions!

Postby senator » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:41 pm

Lord2nz wrote:Greetings all!

I'm a long time Fire Pro fan but haven't been active on boards in several years (Corp-X Wrestling, Grey Dog Software). Big fan of Japanese wrestling games especially Fire Pro R and KOCII (I still have my modded PS2 - which is about to give up the ghost any day now!) for their shoot-style/MMA hybrid matches.

Have fallen back in love with the series after getting World and loving the additional customisation that the PC (and Mods) add to it. I probably spent more time in photoshop now creating new rings and arena textures than I do actually simming matches.

Looking forward to sharing some of my creations and other input on this board.


Glad to have you on board! Always good to have another shoot style fan around here.

User avatar
Lord2nz
New Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:42 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Introductions!

Postby Lord2nz » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:22 pm

senator wrote:
Glad to have you on board! Always good to have another shoot style fan around here.


Thanks Senator. Been a great fan of your work on Steam. Looking at your edits (especially MMA/Shoot guys like Maeda but also your Rey, Dynamite Kid and Psycho Clown) really helped me increase my understanding of Logic.

Hopefully looking to get a diary going at some point in the future, so will share some 'shoot-style' love!

User avatar
The Masked Dude
New Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 9:25 am

Re: Introductions!

Postby The Masked Dude » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:15 am

Hi all.

April 18th, 1994, bored while channel surfing I came across WWF Monday Night Raw on the USA Network and aside from a few spurts here and there, I was hooked on wrestling.

I'm not new to wrestling games, but I must admit the Fire Pro series was almost an exotic myth to me for the longest time. I was not familiar with the Fire Pro series or Fire Pro Wrestling World until I happened across some videos of it being played on YouTube. I thought it looked better than any of the WWE games and put it on my Steam Wishlist.

Some months later it went on sale, and having extra cash I bought it finally. I have not been away from it since. I have begun making my own E-Fed full of my own custom edits and plan on streaming it on Twitch at some point.

For the purposes of this board, I have named myself for the custom wrestler I make in almost every game, The Masked Dude.

User avatar
Wonderland
Community Member
Posts: 995
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Re: Introductions!

Postby Wonderland » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:41 pm

The Masked Dude wrote:Hi all.


The hero's journey! Awesome.
Image
Image
Image

Jetjaguar72
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:43 am

Re: Introductions!

Postby Jetjaguar72 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:55 am

Hey guys! I've been a FirePro fan since G came out! I had an account here so many years ago, but I forgot my username lololol! Happy to see Senator is still creating awesome content and this site is still going strong! Thanks for all the great memories and with the release of FPW, I'm sure there will be more to come!

User avatar
senator
Community Member
Posts: 1719
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:06 am

Re: Introductions!

Postby senator » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:34 pm

Jetjaguar72 wrote:Hey guys! I've been a FirePro fan since G came out! I had an account here so many years ago, but I forgot my username lololol! Happy to see Senator is still creating awesome content and this site is still going strong! Thanks for all the great memories and with the release of FPW, I'm sure there will be more to come!


Happy you're still enjoying my work! And welcome back to the community, always great to see some old heads find their way back in.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest