LIVE! Streaming NOW - In The Arena (or elsewhere)

unimportantguy
Community Member

Re: LIVE! Streaming NOW - In The Arena (or elsewhere)

Postby unimportantguy » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:28 am

GAMEprowrestling wrote:~Last time~!
-Tracer defeated Markiplier by countout, when Markiplier decided he’d had enough, and refused to get back in the ring.

Just wanted to say that while I'm basically never around to catch these shows live due to work, your recaps are a consistent delight and stuff like this makes me laugh. I've been following this project loosely both here and on Something Awful and I think it's great.

GAMEprowrestling
Community Member

Postby GAMEprowrestling » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:03 am

Thank you and I appreciate your interest.

GAMEprowrestling
Community Member

Postby GAMEprowrestling » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 pm

~Tonight! Live @8:05 EST GAME Pro Wrestling presents the Star Cup Finals~

- Full Card:
-Lucha Rules 6-Man Tag Match
Tracer, Faith Conners & Rydia vs The World Famous Soda Gals(Lola Cola, Pepita Cola & Sarita Spritz)
-Tag Team Match-
The Sons of Light(Megaman & Protoman) vs Chun-Li & 2B
-TIME BOMB MATCH
Hugo Andore vs NEMESIS
-6-Man Tag Match
Duke Nukem, Solid Snake, & Samus Aran vs Dracula, Goro Majima & D’Vorah
-Student vs Teacher Match
Rainbow Mika vs Zangief
-Loser Leaves Town Match
Bass Armstrong vs Tina Armstrong
-No Disqualification Match
King Bowser vs Ganondorf
-GAME Pro Wrestling vs The World Match
Scorpion vs The Great Muta
-Tornado Cage Co-Op Championship Match
Executioner Smough & Dragonslayer Ormstein(c) vs The Returners(Terra Branford & Sabin Figaro)
-Star Cup Final Match
Trevor Belmont vs Mettaton
https://www.twitch.tv/gameprowrestling

-Injury Report! Frank West needed several stitches after getting his head split open by an unprotected chairshot from Hugo, and will be out for 2 weeks. Cody suffered a broken rib after an errant Green Missile from Luigi and is expected to be out for about a month. Finally, THE DOOMSLAYER has a confirmed return date of July 26.

GAMEprowrestling
Community Member

Postby GAMEprowrestling » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:57 pm

~Last time on GAME PRO WRESTLING~!
-Faith Conners capitalized on her momentum from the previous week, pinning Sarita Spritz in a 6-man tag
-After that 6-man tag, Tracer was ambushed by Johnny Cage dressed in a Reaper costume. Cage’s motives remain unknown.
-Chun-Li & 2B were defeated Megaman & Protoman by knockout. After the match, Protoman turned on Megaman and was joined by Dr Wily and ROB. Chun-Li and 2B helped Megaman fight Wily, ROB and Protoman back after the ambush.
-NEMESIS defeated Hugo in a TIME BOMB match when Hugo was knocked out by the explosion. The full extent of Hugo’s injuries are currently unknown.
-Dracula, Majima, & D’Vorah defeated Duke Nukem, Solid Snake & Samus when Majima pinned Samus with a Samurai Bomb. After the match, Dracula was ambushed by THE DOOMSLAYER.
-Tina Armstrong defeated Bass Armstrong in a Loser Leaves Town match.
-Ganondorf defeated King Bowser in a one-sided match.
-The Returners defeated Smough & Ormstein when Sabin pinned Dragonslayer Ormstein with Suplex! The! Train! to become the new PCGP Co-Op Champions
-Mettaton defeated Trevor Belmont to win the Star Cup.

~Tonight! Live @8:05 EST ~
- It’s Chozo Warfare! 19 of GAME Pro Wrestling’s top competitors plus A New Challenger compete in a No-DQ, Timed Entrance, Elimination Match to become the first Pan-Console Grand Prix World Champion!
-Plus, on the undercard, Protoman & R.O.B. vs Double Dragon and Samus Aran vs Starman, and more!