Postby Eisenheim » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:04 pm

I rather expected this sequence:

Wonderland wrote:
*gets nude*
Push
Shove
Kick
It`s magic! Image

"I imagine Eisenheim living in a cartoon castle on a magical floating mountain in the clouds high above Germany, every room stuffed to the brim with a billion unique smilies. With Eisenheim wandering the halls, contemplating new and wonderful uses for them all." - TheDenizen

facebook'd

Wonderland
Community Member

Re: Introductions!

Postby Wonderland » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:06 pm

In Wonderland, we read from bottom to top.

CMoney

Postby CMoney » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:40 pm

Hidilly-ho neighboreenos!

While this is my first post, I’m not new to series. I got into FP with Returns (PSN), & all the saves I used came from here. So, I’m familiar with some of the veteran creators. I got away from it due to other things grabbing my attention, but came back when I heard there was going to be a new game. I never thought we’d see another one. Seeing what the community has come up with since FPW was released, at the rate it has been, has been great. Kudos to all of you who keep making the game better, particually Carlzilla. I look forward to see what the community comes up with next.

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:00 am

Hi!

I love seeing a lurker graduate to a curtain jerker (™). So many fine folks hanging out now who have said they'd been lurking forums for literally years and only just now venturing to become "part" of it, and it becomes immediately clear how much we'd all been missing their presence for all those years. World has been a miracle boon, not only because of just existing and offering all it does by way of funsies and whatnot, but also for bringing everyone out of the woodwork, from long lost oldies to newly found newies.

So, welcome!

CMoney

Postby CMoney » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:26 am

Wonderland wrote:Hi!

I love seeing a lurker graduate to a curtain jerker (™). So many fine folks hanging out now who have said they'd been lurking forums for literally years and only just now venturing to become "part" of it, and it becomes immediately clear how much we'd all been missing their presence for all those years. World has been a miracle boon, not only because of just existing and offering all it does by way of funsies and whatnot, but also for bringing everyone out of the woodwork, from long lost oldies to newly found newies.

So, welcome!

I have noticed that as well. I guess since I'm new to the territory, I'll be putting people over every night. :lol:

I actually had to ask someone a question, which required me to register. I figured I might as well join the community as well. Honestly, I didn't think I would be even playing World. I thought my computer was too old to run it, & I had no plans to buy a PS4. When I kept reading that other people were able to run it under the minimum specs, I bit the bullet, & tried it out last month. I'm glad I did. :D
Last edited by CMoney on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:28 am

:nuderdance: :nuderdance: :nuderdance: :nuderdance:
DO YOU HAVE AN EDIT???

CMoney

Postby CMoney » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:36 am

Wonderland wrote::nuderdance: :nuderdance: :nuderdance: :nuderdance:
DO YOU HAVE AN EDIT???
Nah. :( I admire anyone who has the skill, & patience to create great edits. Maybe one day I'll decide take a shot at making one. Even if it's just for me. Never say never. I see that you have a thread with tips for beginners. When I get the chance, maybe I'll check it out. Even if it's just for information sake at this time.

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:23 am

CMoney wrote:
Wonderland wrote:Hi!

So, welcome!

I have noticed that as well. I guess since I'm new to the territory, I'll be putting people over every night. :lol:

I actually had to ask someone a question, which required me to register. I figured I might as well join the community as well. Honestly, I didn't think I would be even playing World. I thought my computer was too old to run it, & I had no plans to buy a PS4. When I kept reading that other people were able to run it under the minimum specs, I bit the bullet, & tried it out last month. I'm glad I did. :D

Well, we're glad to have you on board, and don't be afraid to try your hand at making some edits, you might find that you'll do better than you think.

Now if only we could get Wonderland to put his pants back on...

Firehawk
Community Member

Postby Firehawk » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:17 am

I dunno if it's possible to make that happen. I mean, you can -try- and make him put them back on but... yeah.