Introductions!

Hayamaru

Re: Introductions!

Postby Hayamaru » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:18 am

Thanks. I will try to get involved as much as I can. Hopefully I can be able to buy the game in the future. Whenever I can be able to buy it that is (currently unemployed).

ShinDuce
Community Member

Postby ShinDuce » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:49 pm

Hayamaru wrote:Thanks. I will try to get involved as much as I can. Hopefully I can be able to buy the game in the future. Whenever I can be able to buy it that is (currently unemployed).

What is it you do for a living? Maybe someone on the board could help with your job hunt?
I'm working at a call center so its not the most glamours job, and you'd have to be in the area...
But I'm sure you could network a bit on here and someone knows someone within a few degrees of separation.

Hayamaru

Postby Hayamaru » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:30 pm

ShinDuce wrote:
Hayamaru wrote:Thanks. I will try to get involved as much as I can. Hopefully I can be able to buy the game in the future. Whenever I can be able to buy it that is (currently unemployed).

What is it you do for a living? Maybe someone on the board could help with your job hunt?
I'm working at a call center so its not the most glamours job, and you'd have to be in the area...
But I'm sure you could network a bit on here and someone knows someone within a few degrees of separation.

I feel uncomfortable discussing my job status on an open public forum. I don't do social networking. I have been applying for jobs but have been having bad luck for such a long time now. My most recent one was in january where I was interviewed. I didn't hear anything for a couple of weeks so I called them up and was told the position was taken but as soon as something comes up they would let me know. Good thing is the system I applied in asks if I want to withdraw my application for consideration but since I have not I guessed they still see I'm interested in the position as well. Also the website lists the job openings so I know when that particular location has had any openings yet or not and so far that I have been constantly checking they have not. So now I am kind of waiting to hear back from them.

ShinDuce
Community Member

Postby ShinDuce » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:46 am

Hayamaru, I understand man. No pressure. I'm sure you'll get something. And I pray you do.

Hayamaru

Postby Hayamaru » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:50 pm

Thanks man.

Mike Strike

Postby Mike Strike » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:47 pm

Level wrote:
Mike Strike wrote:Hello. I just recently found out about this forum following the announcement of FPWW but I used to lurk Fire Pro Club some years ago. I've been a fan of this series since the 1st GBA game & am looking forward to the possibilities that modding & endless slots can bring to the new game.

Mike Strike! I love the name. Welcome

Thanks. 1st time I created myself in a wrestling game I came up with it on the spot as my ring name.

Return to “Information”