Your most recent sim.

spencer24
Community Member

Re: Your most recent sim.

Postby spencer24 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:14 am

All Killer 266 Results

Jay White [0, 50%] defeated Shynron [-6, 28.57%] in 11:46 via pinfall following a Superkick.

Cliff Compton [+1, 66.67%] defeated Tracy Smothers [-1, 33.33%] in 7:53 via pinfall following the Cliffhanger.

"Sweet" Saraya Knight [+2, 100%] defeated Stacy Keibler [-1, 0%] in 12:45 via pinfall using a Jumping Bomb.

Brandon Bonham [+2, 75%] defeated The Mysterious & Handsome Stranger [-1, 0%] in 8:54 via pinfall following a Reverse Huracanrana.

"The Kentucky Gentleman" Chuck Taylor [-1, 48.39%] & Kenny Omega [-2, 44.44%] (Men of Low Morale Fiber) defeated Halloween [-2, 0%] & Damian 666 [-2, 0%] (Mexico's Most Wanted) in 20:00 via pinfall when Taylor put Halloween away with the Awful Waffle.

Randy Orton [-3, 33.33%] defeated Bad Luck Fale [-2, 41.67%] in 14:22 via pinfall.

Alundra Blayze [+3, 71.43%] defeated Jacqueline [-1, 0%] in 12:19 via pinfall using a Bridging German Suplex.

John Cena [+3, 71.43%] defeated "The Ego" Robert Anthony [0, 50%] in 12:46 via submission using the STF.

The Dynamite Kid [+4, 70%] defeated "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels [-1, 48.15%] in 14:55 via KO following a Diving Headbutt.

Hiroyoshi Tenzan [+15, 75.86%] & Satoshi Kojima [+7, 73.33%] (TenKoji) defeated Sin Cara [0, 50%] & Kalisto [+1, 52.17%] (The Lucha Dragons) in 21:22 via pinfall following a Double Powerbomb on Kalisto.

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:50 am

Did a test match between Dr. Benjamin Roller, who I just made against the Great Gama, and it was an interesting bout. In real life, Gama completely schooled Roller, by all accounts, so I wanted to see if I had overpowered Roller when I made him. The match started out with both men trading basic throws, and then Gama went on about a big run that stopped when Roller "inadvertently" busted him open from the mount. Roller went for a few big pinning combinations, which scared me a bit, since he has a Tech CRITICAL, but Gama escaped, and then the match got really interesting. Gama locked in his scissored bodylock, but got a rope break, Roller then took the momentum, wearing Gama down with headlocks, but in the end, the Great Gama took charge and after a few minutes of complete control finished his opponent off with a double arm hook pin.

spencer24
Community Member

Postby spencer24 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:29 am

All Killer 267 Results

Dragon Kid [+1, 60%] defeated Travis "Flip" Gordon [-4, 0%] in 14:25 via pinfall using a Cyclone Rana.

Traci Brooks [+1, 100%] defeated Tina San Antonio [-1, 0%] in 14:42 via pinfall using a School Boy.

Sojourner Bolt [0, 0%] vs Bertha Faye [0, 0%] ended in a Draw via Double Count Out in 9:37.

Shawn Stasiak [+1, 100%] defeated Kahagas [-1, 40%] in 11:00 via pinfall following a Reverse DDT.

Scotty Riggs [0, 50%] & Marcus Alexander Bagwell [+2, 100%] (The American Males) defeated Thomas Dubois [-6, 0%] & Mathieu St. Jaques [-6, 0%] (Tabaranak de Team) in 17:22 via pinfall.

Tank Abbott [+1, 100%] defeated "Bad Bones" Jon Klinger [-4, 0%] in 7:43 via KO following a straight punch to the face.

Rocky Romero [0, 50%] defeated Aaron Epic [+1, 55.56%] in 16:01 via submission using a Cross Arm Breaker.

Psicosis [+7, 70.59%] defeated Eddie Guerrero [+1, 53.33%] in 15:56 via pinfall using a Falcon Arrow.

Rob Van Dam [+8, 64.29%] & Sabu [+3, 54.55%] defeated Cactus Jack [+1, 53.85%] & Chainsaw Charlie [-1, 0%] in 17:59 via pinfall when RVD put Charlie away with a Flying Cross Body.

"The King of Strong Style" Shinsuke Nakamura [0, 50%] defeated "Die Hard" Eddie Edwards [+7, 56.86%] in 13:43 via pinfall following the Kinshasa.

FPW Open Rank Champion "The Lariat" Stan Hansen [+6, 100%] defeated John Cena [+2, 62.50%] in 16:25 via pinfall following a Western Lariat to retain his championship in his 1st defense.

spencer24
Community Member

Postby spencer24 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:35 am

All Killer 268 Results

Kid Kash [0, 50%] defeated "The Scottish Supernova" Noam Dar [-3, 0%] in 11:31 via pinfall following the Moneymaker.

Stacy Keibler [0, 50%] defeated Candice Michelle [-1, 0%] in 14:05 via pinfall. This match far exceeded low expectations set for it and included Candice Michelle landing a cross body from the top turnbuckle to the outside of the ring.

Amazing Kong [+7, 70.59%] defeated Dawn Marie [-1, 0%] in 11:12 via pinfall using a Muscle Bomb Press.

Bobby Fish [-4, 42.86%] & Kyle O'Reilly [-9, 36.36%] (reDRagon) defeated Player Uno [-3, 33.33%] & Player Dos [-4, 30%] (The Super Smash Brothers) in 21:47 via submission when O'Reilly forced Dos to submit to a Neck Figure Four.

Trik Davis [+1, 100%] scored an upset win over Delirious [0, 50%] in 9:23 when he countered a powerbomb into a small package hold after being dominated the entire match, scoring the sudden victory.

Roman Reigns [-1, 47.06%] defeated Raven [-2, 25%] in 16:13 via pinfall using a Black Panther Bomb.

KC James [+1, 100%] & Aaron "The Idol" Stevens [+1, 100%] defeated Robbie E [0, 50%] & "Mr. Pectacular" Jessie Godderz [0, 50%] (The Bromans) in 21:45 via pinfall following a Pendulum Backbreaker on Godderz by Stevens.

Kevin Thorn [0, 50%] defeated The Big Boss Man [-1, 0%] in 10:09 via pinfall using a Spine Bomb.

"Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner [+7, 65.22%] defeated Texano Jr. [0, 50%] in 16:52 via submission using a Bear Hug.

Dave Crist [0, 50%] defeated Adam Cole [0, 50%] in 13:03 via pinfall using La Magistral.

FPW Open Rank Champion "The Lariat" Stan Hansen [+7, 100%] defeated "The King of Strong Style" Shinsuke Nakamura [-1, 47.06%] in 15:37 via submission using a Sleeper Hold immediately following a Lariat to retain the FPW Open Rank Championship in his 2nd title defense.

Notes:

A mark-out moment came in the most unlikely of places as during the Candice Michelle vs Stacy Keibler bout Candice Michelle actually landed a cross body from the top turnbuckle to the outside of the ring. The match overall was leaps and bounds better than the low expectations set for it.

Both tag matches were super solid. Happy to see reDRagon score the win - as you can see they don't have the best of records in my fed, but their matches always deliver. No exception here.

Dave Crist gave the highlight performance of the show, despite the match itself not earning match of the night credit (that would go to either reDRagon vs SSB or the Open Rank Title Match). As a result Crist is next up to challenge Hansen for the belt - the first junior heavyweight to tangle with a heavyweight since I reorganized my roster into divisions (Heavyweight/Junior/Tag/Women).

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:03 am

Spoiler: show
spencer24 wrote:All Killer 268 Results

Kid Kash [0, 50%] defeated "The Scottish Supernova" Noam Dar [-3, 0%] in 11:31 via pinfall following the Moneymaker.

Stacy Keibler [0, 50%] defeated Candice Michelle [-1, 0%] in 14:05 via pinfall. This match far exceeded low expectations set for it and included Candice Michelle landing a cross body from the top turnbuckle to the outside of the ring.

Amazing Kong [+7, 70.59%] defeated Dawn Marie [-1, 0%] in 11:12 via pinfall using a Muscle Bomb Press.

Bobby Fish [-4, 42.86%] & Kyle O'Reilly [-9, 36.36%] (reDRagon) defeated Player Uno [-3, 33.33%] & Player Dos [-4, 30%] (The Super Smash Brothers) in 21:47 via submission when O'Reilly forced Dos to submit to a Neck Figure Four.

Trik Davis [+1, 100%] scored an upset win over Delirious [0, 50%] in 9:23 when he countered a powerbomb into a small package hold after being dominated the entire match, scoring the sudden victory.

Roman Reigns [-1, 47.06%] defeated Raven [-2, 25%] in 16:13 via pinfall using a Black Panther Bomb.

KC James [+1, 100%] & Aaron "The Idol" Stevens [+1, 100%] defeated Robbie E [0, 50%] & "Mr. Pectacular" Jessie Godderz [0, 50%] (The Bromans) in 21:45 via pinfall following a Pendulum Backbreaker on Godderz by Stevens.

Kevin Thorn [0, 50%] defeated The Big Boss Man [-1, 0%] in 10:09 via pinfall using a Spine Bomb.

"Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner [+7, 65.22%] defeated Texano Jr. [0, 50%] in 16:52 via submission using a Bear Hug.

Dave Crist [0, 50%] defeated Adam Cole [0, 50%] in 13:03 via pinfall using La Magistral.

FPW Open Rank Champion "The Lariat" Stan Hansen [+7, 100%] defeated "The King of Strong Style" Shinsuke Nakamura [-1, 47.06%] in 15:37 via submission using a Sleeper Hold immediately following a Lariat to retain the FPW Open Rank Championship in his 2nd title defense.

Notes:

A mark-out moment came in the most unlikely of places as during the Candice Michelle vs Stacy Keibler bout Candice Michelle actually landed a cross body from the top turnbuckle to the outside of the ring. The match overall was leaps and bounds better than the low expectations set for it.

Both tag matches were super solid. Happy to see reDRagon score the win - as you can see they don't have the best of records in my fed, but their matches always deliver. No exception here.

Dave Crist gave the highlight performance of the show, despite the match itself not earning match of the night credit (that would go to either reDRagon vs SSB or the Open Rank Title Match). As a result Crist is next up to challenge Hansen for the belt - the first junior heavyweight to tangle with a heavyweight since I reorganized my roster into divisions (Heavyweight/Junior/Tag/Women).

That Hansen/Nakamura match is certainly a cross generational dream match, bet that was a great sim. Really like how you track the win percentages and streaks, and the roster itself is a really interesting mix of eras and styles.

spencer24
Community Member

Postby spencer24 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:47 pm

senator wrote:
Spoiler: show
spencer24 wrote:All Killer 268 Results

Notes:

That Hansen/Nakamura match is certainly a cross generational dream match, bet that was a great sim. Really like how you track the win percentages and streaks, and the roster itself is a really interesting mix of eras and styles.

It was a great one for sure. I was feeling sort of iffy with Hansen holding a belt as I have never really watched much of his work (maybe any) in real life, and his matches in my fed have been mixed. First defense against John Cena was just okay. The match with Nakamura delivered though for sure.

JoeNewberry
Community Member

Postby JoeNewberry » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:25 am

Just had a 5 on 5 endurance series on Fire Pro G. Andre jobbed to Giant Baba, getting no offense. Then Baba was destroyed by Abdullah in a couple minutes. Surfer Sting took out Abby. Then Sting threw everything at Red and Yellow Hogan, including a release belly to back to the floor and about a dozen DDTs, only to have the Immortal One leg drop him for the pin. Terry Funk then proceeded to punch Hogan once and pin him in :19 seconds. Bruiser Brody then ran roughshod on Funk. Brother Dory had a longer, more exciting match, but was Critical!ed with a King Kong Kneedrop. Ric Flair took advantage of Brody's fatigue, pinning him with a backslide in :20 seconds. Lastly, Japanese darling Stan Hansen just mopped the floor with the Nature Boy, finishing him off with a powerbomb at around the ten minute mark.

A fun little series of matches, highlighted by Sting-Hogan and Dory Jr.-Brody.
Newberry Strikes Back, Return of Joe!

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:58 pm

That's a really cool back and forth series 8-)

Sooj
Community Member

Postby Sooj » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:55 am

Ran three tourneys using DJKM's updated Territories 3 pack.
1st one was called King's Road Cup using the big names from AJPW. Fell asleep halfway but Baba ended up winning, beating Tsuruta in the final. Really wanted to see how the tourney played out.

Set it up again and Tsuruta was criticalling people left and right with his backdrop. I thought Baba (who struggled a bit reaching the final) would be in for it.
Tsuruta and Baba in the final again. Tsuruta backdropped Baba - Baba got back up and did what he does best: chopped Tsuruta then gave him a running neckbreaker for the finish. I thought, okay - Baba gets to have that King's Road Cup for a while now.

Just finished running another tournament (same pack) called Gaijin Invasion using only Gaijins from AJPW and NJPW (most were default versions on that pack).
Fell asleep (again) but caught most of it to see bloody Brusier Brody kneedrop people like Karl Gotch, Andre the Giant, and Dory Funk JR into oblivion as soon as he possibly could (like under five minutes).

Goddamn it, Brody.
The Spectacular Sensation from South of the Equator... It’s the Mad Bomber from Moorabbin!
Here's Timothy James, my e-Fed edit: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1137254699

JoeNewberry
Community Member

Postby JoeNewberry » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:38 am

orochigeese wrote:That's a really cool back and forth series 8-)

Indeed. With the exception of Brody's sweep of the Funks, no one won more than once.
Newberry Strikes Back, Return of Joe!

Sooj
Community Member

Postby Sooj » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:50 am

Mick Foley V Shawn Michaels (Phil Parent's Rave X save)

I thought this was a sure thing for Shawn - though I really dig Mick. Surprising it was all back and forth during the start - right until Mick finally tore into Shawn's face with his teeth for the third time. That was a game changer.

Shawn couldn't see a thing, missing strikes and getting in no offence. Mick kept biting and even worked two Mandible Claws in. But he wasn't in a pinning mood at all - I figure he just figure he wanted to cause as much pain to Mr. Wrestlemania as he could. And he did. Right until Shawn said no more and whipped Mick in the the ropes, leapfrogging him three times before going for a cross body. Only a one count but from then, Michaels didn't give up.

A full-body tombstone variant (?) gave Shawn a 2 count. A super kick from nowhere got him another. Finally - as if getting even with a Mick for mocking him - Michaels scored the victory at 18min 45sec with a Body Slam (achingly close to the match's 20min time limit).

Oh boy, does this game still surprise me!
The Spectacular Sensation from South of the Equator... It’s the Mad Bomber from Moorabbin!
Here's Timothy James, my e-Fed edit: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1137254699

spencer24
Community Member

Postby spencer24 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:40 pm

All Killer 269 Results

Matt Classic [+1, 100%] defeated Steve "Mongo" McMichael [-1, 0%] in 22:10 via pinfall using a Daiso Buster.

The Amazing Red [-5, 27.27%] defeated MK McKinnon [-1, 0%] in 12:15 via pinfall using a Rolling Pin Fall.

"Das Wunderkind" Alex Wright [+1, 100%] defeated "Cold Steel" Chuck O'Neil [-2, 0%] in 20:17 via pinfall using a Flying Cross Body.

Mickie Knuckles [0, 50%] defeated "Miss Natural" Heather Patera [-1, 0%] in 12:58 via pinfall following a Shining Wizard.

Wesley Blake [+1, 66.67%] & Buddy Murphy [+1, 66.67%] defeated "Flawless" Blake Morris [-1, 0%] & Rex Lawless [-1, 0%] (Flawless & Lawless) in 23:55 via pinfall when Murphy put Morris away with a Backslide.

Jado [+2, 100%] defeated "Second Born" Mike Sydal [-3, 0%] in 15:56 via pinfall using Triple German Suplexes.

"The Stone Pitbull" Tomohiro Ishii [+5, 77.78%] & Toru Yano [+1, 60%] defeated Vin Gerard [-3, 0%] & STIGMA [-3, 0%] (The UnStable) in 27:39 via pinfall when Ishii used a Kamikaze Bomb on Gerard.

Kaitlyn [+1, 66.67%] defeated Taeler Hendrix [-1, 33.33%] in 15:22 via pinfall using a Powerslam.

"The King of Strong Style" Shinsuke Nakamura [0, 50%] defeated "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels [-2, 46.43%] in 14:35 via referee stoppage as Nakamura delivered repeated knees to the head.

"The Crippler" Chris Benoit [+1, 53.85%] defeated "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles [+14, 62.96%] in 15:27 via submission using the Crippler Cross Face.

"The Lariat" Stan Hansen [+8, 100%] defeated Dave Crist [-1, 47.62%] in 11:43 via pinfall following a Western Lariat.

Notes:

In a real shocker - Matt Classic vs Steve "Mongo" McMichael was match of the night. As a result Matt Classic will be next in line for a shot at Stan Hansen's Open Rank Championship.

By virtue of his win over the highly ranked AJ Styles here, Chris Benoit will find himself booked at the next supercard event. Wins over top ranked wrestlers go a long way in my booking.

Nakamura once again had a MOTN contender just removed from his losing efforts at Hansen and the Open Rank Championship. Daniels proved hard to put away, but Nakamura never looked to be in danger of losing in their back and forth encounter.

brick9mm
Community Member

Postby brick9mm » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:04 pm

Simmed a barbed wire match after fiddling around with CPU Logic:
At first I was really happy since I seemed to successfully simulate a hardcore war but then it ended like that.
Probably would've hit my computer with a german suplex if I was recording it.

spencer24
Community Member

Postby spencer24 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:28 pm

Nokken [+3, 60%], Tursas [+3, 56.52%] & Jakob Hammermeir [+2, 75%] (The BDK) defeated Jake Parnell [-1, 0%], Alexandre Rudolph [-1, 0%] & Frank Wyatt [-1, 0%] (The Viking War Party) in 29:10 via pinfall when Nokken put Wyatt away with a Neck Hanging Bomb.

Andy "Right Leg" Ridge [+2, 75%] defeated Zack Sabre Jr. [-10, 25%] in 16:39 via pinfall following a Jumping Knee Kick.

Kyle O'Reilly [-8, 38.24%] defeated Cloudy [-1, 0%] in 11:36 via pinfall using La Magistral.

Jackie Gayda [+1, 100%] defeated Raisha Saeed [-1, 0%] in 14:17 via pinfall following a Back Body Drop.

Carlito Colon [-3, 20%] defeated "The Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan [-1, 0%] in 16:10 via pinfall following a Hawaiian Smasher.

"The Empress of Tomorrow" Asuka [+5, 61.90%] defeated Lioness Asuka [-1, 0%] in 11:03 via pinfall following a Rolling Kessagiri Chop.

Killian Dain [+1, 100%] defeated Big Van Walter [+1, 57.14%] in 9:39 via pinfall using a Flying Cross Body.

Jeff Jarrett [+4, 70%] defeated Matt Striker [-1, 0%] in 16:34 via pinfall following a swinging neck breaker.

Naomichi Marufuji [+6, 75%] defeated Fred Yehi [-1, 33.33%] in 13:41 via pinfall using the Shiranui.

KC James [+2, 100%] & Aaron "The Idol" Stevens [+2, 100%] defeated "Lightning" Mike Quackenbush [-2, 44.44%] & Jigsaw [0, 50%] in 28:21 via pinfall when James put Quack away with a Spine Bomb.

FPW Open Rank Champion "The Lariat" Stan Hansen [+9, 100%] defeated Matt Classic [0, 50%] in 22:21 via submission using a Sleeper Hold following repeated Lariats to retain the Open Rank Championship in his 4th title defense.

Notes:

Up next is one of my 15-match supercard arena events, featuring all of the championships on the line. Here is the card:

Main Event
FPW Heavyweight Championship Match
©Big Van Vader [+9, 90.91%] vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin [+12, 80%]

FPW Open Rank Championship Match
©"The Lariat" Stan Hansen [+9, 100%] vs Lou Thesz [+36, 80%]

FPW Junior Heavyweight Championship Match
©BUSHI [+6, 75%] vs Naomichi Marufuji [+6, 75%]

FPW Femme Fatales Championship Match
©Sexy Star [+3, 80%] vs Amazing Kong [+7, 70.59%]

FPW Tag Team Championship Match
©"Dr. Death" Steve Williams [+5, 77.78%] & Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy [+5, 72.73%] (The Miracle Violence Connection" vs Jay Briscoe [+5, 60.87%] & Mark Briscoe [+2, 55.56%] (The Briscoes)

The Undertaker [+4, 70%] vs Alex Shelley [+28, 71.88%]

The Big Show [+22, 80.56%] vs John Cena [+2, 62.50%]

Giant Bernard [+7, 76.92%] & Tomko [+8, 78.57%] vs "The Stone Pitbull" Tomohiro Ishii [+5, 77.78%] & Toru Yano [+1, 60%]

"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe [+17, 66.67%] vs "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner [+7, 65.22%]

Bret "The Hitman" Hart [+9, 73.68%] vs "The Crippler" Chris Benoit [+1, 53.85%]

Hiroyoshi Tenzan [+15, 75.86%] & Satoshi Kojima [+7, 73.33%] (TenKoji) vs KC James [+2, 100%] & Aaron "The Idol" Stevens [+2, 100%]

The Dynamite Kid [+4, 70%] vs Neville [+3, 54.29%]

"The King of Strong Style" Shinsuke Nakamura [0, 50%] vs "The Cleaner" Kenny Omega [-2, 44.44%]

Akira Tozawa [+3, 80%] vs Psicosis [+7, 70.59%]

Matt Taven [+2, 60%], Vinny Marseglia [0, 50%] & TK O'Ryan [0, 0%] (The Kingdom) vs "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels [-2, 46.43%], "Primetime" Elix Skipper [+7, 73.33%] & "The World Warrior" Low Ki [+8, 62.50%] (Triple X)

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:52 pm

spencer24 wrote:Nokken [+3, 60%], Tursas [+3, 56.52%] & Jakob Hammermeir [+2, 75%] (The BDK) defeated Jake Parnell [-1, 0%], Alexandre Rudolph [-1, 0%] & Frank Wyatt [-1, 0%] (The Viking War Party) in 29:10 via pinfall when Nokken put Wyatt away with a Neck Hanging Bomb.

Andy "Right Leg" Ridge [+2, 75%] defeated Zack Sabre Jr. [-10, 25%] in 16:39 via pinfall following a Jumping Knee Kick.

Kyle O'Reilly [-8, 38.24%] defeated Cloudy [-1, 0%] in 11:36 via pinfall using La Magistral.

Jackie Gayda [+1, 100%] defeated Raisha Saeed [-1, 0%] in 14:17 via pinfall following a Back Body Drop.

Carlito Colon [-3, 20%] defeated "The Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan [-1, 0%] in 16:10 via pinfall following a Hawaiian Smasher.

"The Empress of Tomorrow" Asuka [+5, 61.90%] defeated Lioness Asuka [-1, 0%] in 11:03 via pinfall following a Rolling Kessagiri Chop.

Killian Dain [+1, 100%] defeated Big Van Walter [+1, 57.14%] in 9:39 via pinfall using a Flying Cross Body.

Jeff Jarrett [+4, 70%] defeated Matt Striker [-1, 0%] in 16:34 via pinfall following a swinging neck breaker.

Naomichi Marufuji [+6, 75%] defeated Fred Yehi [-1, 33.33%] in 13:41 via pinfall using the Shiranui.

KC James [+2, 100%] & Aaron "The Idol" Stevens [+2, 100%] defeated "Lightning" Mike Quackenbush [-2, 44.44%] & Jigsaw [0, 50%] in 28:21 via pinfall when James put Quack away with a Spine Bomb.

FPW Open Rank Champion "The Lariat" Stan Hansen [+9, 100%] defeated Matt Classic [0, 50%] in 22:21 via submission using a Sleeper Hold following repeated Lariats to retain the Open Rank Championship in his 4th title defense.

Notes:

Up next is one of my 15-match supercard arena events, featuring all of the championships on the line. Here is the card:

Main Event

©"Dr. Death" Steve Williams [+5, 77.78%] & Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy [+5, 72.73%] (The Miracle Violence Connection" vs Jay Briscoe [+5, 60.87%] & Mark Briscoe [+2, 55.56%] (The Briscoes)

Giant Bernard [+7, 76.92%] & Tomko [+8, 78.57%] vs "The Stone Pitbull" Tomohiro Ishii [+5, 77.78%] & Toru Yano [+1, 60%]

"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe [+17, 66.67%] vs "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner [+7, 65.22%]

Hiroyoshi Tenzan [+15, 75.86%] & Satoshi Kojima [+7, 73.33%] (TenKoji) vs KC James [+2, 100%] & Aaron "The Idol" Stevens [+2, 100%]

"The King of Strong Style" Shinsuke Nakamura [0, 50%] vs "The Cleaner" Kenny Omega [-2, 44.44%]

Matt Taven [+2, 60%], Vinny Marseglia [0, 50%] & TK O'Ryan [0, 0%] (The Kingdom) vs "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels [-2, 46.43%], "Primetime" Elix Skipper [+7, 73.33%] & "The World Warrior" Low Ki [+8, 62.50%] (Triple X)

That next show looks like an all timer! Austin/Vader should be a good roughneck brawl, Bret/Benoit could be a technical masterpiece, Dynamite/Neville is a friggin' dream match, and my candidate for the match of the show, Nakamura/Omega is pure excitement, Joe/Steiner could be good, Bernard & Tomko/Ishii & Yano has potential, Briscoes/CRITICALs are going to destroy each other, Taker/Shelley is by far the weirdest matchup, but intrigues me because of it, and last, but not least, Hansen's going to be truly tested by Thesz!

Can't wait to see how this one ends up, there's a lot of stories that could branch out from these results. I predict the winner of Bret/Benoit gets the winner of the Open Weight match, unless Shelley pulls a major upset, in which case, he should be seen as a potential contender.

spencer24
Community Member

Postby spencer24 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:23 am

senator wrote:
spencer24 wrote:Nokken [+3, 60%], Tursas [+3, 56.52%] & Jakob Hammermeir [+2, 75%] (The BDK) defeated Jake Parnell [-1, 0%], Alexandre Rudolph [-1, 0%] & Frank Wyatt [-1, 0%] (The Viking War Party) in 29:10 via pinfall when Nokken put Wyatt away with a Neck Hanging Bomb.

Notes:

Main Event

That next show looks like an all timer! Austin/Vader should be a good roughneck brawl, Bret/Benoit could be a technical masterpiece, Dynamite/Neville is a friggin' dream match, and my candidate for the match of the show, Nakamura/Omega is pure excitement, Joe/Steiner could be good, Bernard & Tomko/Ishii & Yano has potential, Briscoes/CRITICALs are going to destroy each other, Taker/Shelley is by far the weirdest matchup, but intrigues me because of it, and last, but not least, Hansen's going to be truly tested by Thesz!

Can't wait to see how this one ends up, there's a lot of stories that could branch out from these results. I predict the winner of Bret/Benoit gets the winner of the Open Weight match, unless Shelley pulls a major upset, in which case, he should be seen as a potential contender.

Alex Shelley actually is one of the most accomplished competitors in my fed. He is the only man to hold both the Singles Title (now known as the Heavyweight Title since adding more titles and weight class divisions) and Tag Team titles. He is 2nd ranked in the leader board behind only Lou Thesz. Now the reality is that for the longest time I was using a Shelley edit from desertpunk's pack not even considering there was a difference in parameters between his edits and DJKM who I primarily use. The same can be said for the fact that I always also used the default guys. Now I have totally changed how I do everything which includes using exclusively DJKM edits (with the exception of a few packs made using his bases with appearance updates). Time will tell how Alex Shelley performs now that the playing field is even. It is a new era - will those who were once on top remain on top, or will others ultimately climb that proverbial mountain?

The Undertaker was the man who took the Singles Championship from Shelley, only to lose it to his brother Kane in his 1st title defense (Kane won the 2nd annual G1 Climax, defeating Alex Shelley in the finals - I couldn't have booked it better if I had actually tried). There is some tension there and the two met at the last supercard event in tag team action when the Motor City Machine Guns overcame the Brothers of Destruction. Now the singles rematch finally takes place.

Unfortunately life has been busy and I have had almost no chance to get this show going. I have simmed the first couple matches, but I will wait until the show is completed entirely to post results. Already off to a solid start though. I expect this weekend I will knock it out. Definitely has a big show feel. I am loving how the fed is progressing, some three years since I began it.

spencer24
Community Member

Postby spencer24 » Sat May 06, 2017 6:24 pm

After about two weeks between when I started simming the event and when I finally had a chance to finish it "To Live is to Die" is now in the record books.

"To Live is to Die" Results

Matt Taven [+3, 63.64%], Vinny Marseglia [+1, 66.67%] & TK O'Ryan [+1, 100%] (The Kingdom) defeated "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels [-3, 44.83%], "Primetime" Elix Skipper [+6, 68.75%] & "The World Warrior" Low Ki [+7, 70.61%] (Triple X) in 24:51 via pinfall when Taven put Ki away with a Huracanrana.

Psicosis [+8, 72.22%] defeated Akira Tozawa [+2, 66.67%] in 10:33 via pinfall using a Guillotine Leg Drop followed by a Jackknife Hold.

"The Cleaner" Kenny Omega [-1, 47.37%] defeated "The King of Strong Style" Shinsuke Nakamura [-1, 47.37%] in rather abrupt fashion using a Canadian Buster followed by a Standing Moonsault in 7:14.

The Dynamite Kid [+5, 72.73%] defeated Neville [+2, 52.78%] in 12:30 via pinfall using a Flying Cross Body.

Hiroyoshi Tenzan [+16, 76.67%] & Satoshi Kojima [+8, 75%] (TenKoji) defeated Aaron "The Idol" Stevens [+1, 66.67%] & KC James [+1, 66.67%] in 16:03 via submission when Tanzan forced James to submit to the Anaconda Vice.

Bret "The Hitman" Hart [+10, 75%] defeated "The Crippler" Chris Benoit [0, 50%] in 14:34 via pinfall using a Small Package.

"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe [+18, 67.31%] defeated "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner [+6, 62.50%] in 10:12 via pinfall using a Dragon Suplex.

Giant Bernard [+8, 78.57%] & Tomko [+9, 80%] defeated "The Stone Pitbull" Tomohiro Ishii [+4, 70%] & Toru Yano [0, 50%] in 20:01 via pinfall following a Two-Step Kick from Bernard on Ishii.

The Big Show [+23, 81.08%] defeated John Cena [+1, 55.56%] in 14:12 via pinfall following a series of knee strikes to the face.

The Undertaker [+5, 72.73%] defeated Alex Shelley [+27, 70.77%] in 8:29 via pinfall following a Choke Slam.

Jay Briscoe [+6, 62.50%] & Mark Briscoe [+3, 57.89%] (The Briscoes) defeated FPW Tag Team Champions "Dr. Death" Steve Williams [+4, 70%] & Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy [+4, 66.67%] (The Miracle Violence Connection) in 34:23 via KO following a Jay Driller on Williams by Jay Briscoe to become the 11th FPW Tag Team Champions in the Miracle Violence Connection's 1st title defense.

FPW Femme Fatales Champion Sexy Star [+5, 85.71%] defeated Amazing Kong [+6, 66,67%] in 16:28 via pinfall following a Swinging Fisherman to retain the FPW Femme Fatales Championship in her 1st title defense, making her the first Femme Fatales champion to make a successful title defense.

Naomichi Marufuji [+7, 76.92%] defeated FPW Junior Heavyweight Champion BUSHI [+5, 69.23%] in 30:07 via submission using a Scissors Sleeper to become the 2nd FPW Junior Heavyweight Champion in BUSHI's 3rd title defense.

Lou Thesz [+37, 80.33%] defeated FPW Open Rank Champion "The Lariat" Stan Hansen [+8, 90%] in 25:38 via submission using a Chicken Wing Armlock to become the 22nd FPW Open Rank Champion in Hansen's 5th title defense, serving Hansen his first ever loss and earning Thesz his first ever championship despite his unmatched #1 ranking.

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin [+13, 80.95%] defeated FPW Heavyweight Champion Big Van Vader [+8, 83.33%] in 22:08 via pinfall following a Jumping Piledriver to become the 8th FPW Heavyweight Champion in Vader's 2nd title defense.

Notes:

The championship matches all delivered, with BUSHI vs Naomichi Marufuji for the Junior Heavyweight title stealing the show.

Lou Thesz, the new Open Rank Champion, has issued a challenge stating he can defeat every former Open Rank Champion and will look to defend successfully against all 21 former champions in order of their title reigns.

Sexy Star was the only champion able to retain their championship. She has shown great resilience against larger opponents as she won the title from Nia Jax at the last supercard, and was able to retain against Amazing Kong

Already decided for the next supercard "Dyer's Eve" is Steve Austin vs Bret Hart for the Heavyweight Championship and The Briscoes vs Giant Bernard & Tomko for the Tag Team Championships. Plus The Big Show will face Stan Hansen with the winner earning the next Heavyweight Championship match. In the meantime Lou Thesz will begin his quest to defend against every former Open Rank Championship beginning on the next installment of All Killer with the first defense being against inaugural champion "The Lunatic Fringe" Dean Ambrose.

Champions:

FPW Heavyweight Champion: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin ( 0 Defenses)
FPW Junior Heavyweight Champion: Naomichi Marufuji (0 Defenses)
FPW Tag Team Champions: The Briscoes (0 Defenses)
FPW Femme Fatales Champion: Sexy Star (1 Defense)
FPW Open Rank Champion: Lou Thesz (0 Defenses)

FPW Top Ten Points Leaders:
1. FPW Open Rank Champion Lou Thesz [+37, 80.33%]
2. Alex Shelley [+27, 70.77%]
3. The Big Show [+23, 81.08%]
4. Jushin "Thunder" Liger [+20, 67.24%]
5. Kane [+18, 75%]
6. Samoa Joe [+18, 67.31%]
7. Abdullah the Butcher [+17, 74.29%]
8. Hiroyoshi Tenzan [+16, 76.67%]
9. Kenta Kobashi [+14, 68.42%]
"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles [+14, 62.96%]

spencer24
Community Member

Postby spencer24 » Mon May 15, 2017 12:24 am

All Killer 272 Results

Barry Horowitz [+1, 100%] defeated "The Ego" Robert Anthony [-1, 33.33%] in 17:15 via pinfall using a Small Package.

Ricky Mandel [+1, 100%] defeated Fred Yehi [-2, 25%] in 17:23 via submission using a Boston Crab.

"The Rock Superstar" Kaos [+4, 62.50%] & Aaron Aguilera [+1, 100%] (Los Pochos Guapos) defeated Marty Janetty [-2, 33.33%] & Shawn Michaels [-2, 42.86%] (The Rockers) in 17:00 via pinfall following a Jumping Pildriver on Michaels by Kaos.

Jewells Malone [+1, 100%] defeated Brooke Adams [-1, 0%] in 13:15 via pinfall following a two consecutive Rolling Cutters, the first of which Adams kicked out of.

Rhaka Khan [+1, 100%] defeated Jazz [-1, 0%] in 10:37 via pinfall following a Choke Slam.

Essa Rios [+1, 100%] defeated "The Mind Eraser" Mike Graca [-2, 0%] in 14:59 via pinfall using a Dragon Suplex.

"The King of Old School" Steve Corino [+2, 58.33%] defeated Perry Saturn [0, 50%]

El Generico [+4, 60%] defeated "The American Wolf" Davey Richards [+5, 59.26%] in 15:06 via pinfall following a Brainbuster and a standing moonsault.

Dragon Lee [+2, 100%] defeated Chris Sabin [+9, 69.57%] via pinfall.

Bradshaw [+4, 100%] & Farooq [+3, 100%] (The APA) defeated Davey Boy Smith Jr. [+7, 62.96%] & "The American Psycho" Lance Archer [+10, 64.71%] (The Killer Elite Squad) in 27:48 via countout. The two legal men, Archer & Bradshaw, had been battling on the outside, but only Bradshaw was able to beat the count.

Johnny Gargano [+4, 54.35%] defeated FPW Open Rank Champion Lou Thesz [+37, 79.37%] in 22:37 via submission using the Gargano Escape to become the 23rd FPW Open Rank Champion, the second reign for Gargano, in Thesz's 2nd title defense. This also prematurely ends Thesz's quest to defend the title against all 21 former champions, able to get past only one challenger before losing the title.

Notes:

The countout finish between the APA and The Killer Elite Squad has led to the two teams being signed to compete against each other again at the next supercard event, this time in a No DQ, No Countout Tornado Tag Team Match. With the APA currently undefeated and the KES being former tag champs, this match result could have big ramifications on the tag team division in deciding future challengers.

Lou Thesz had vowed to successfully defend his Open Rank Championship against all 21 previous champions. He successfully made it past Dean Ambrose, but then he came up short against Gargano here, by submission no less. As a result Thesz is embarrassed and has challenged Gargano to a 2 out of 3 Falls Match at the next supercard event. If Gargano is still champion the title will be on the line.

Speaking of the title, with Thesz's quest over, challengers will go back to being decided as per usual, that being that usually whoever won the previous match of the night or had the standout performance on the show will get the title shot. The Open Rank Championship is defended (pretty much) every show. Dragon Lee is first up to challenge Gargano after back-to-back wins on the last two events, including a big win over highly ranked Chris Sabin here.

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Mon May 15, 2017 12:42 am

Just reading up here, and "To Live is to Die" sounded like a quality event, I especially like that Cena lost to repeated Giant Knees to the face. Hansen losing was to be expected, but still a bit disappointing. Omega blasting Nakamura like that is a big surprise, though. BUSHI and Marufuji looks like it was probably the match of the night.

Now, the big one over both shows has to be Thesz losing to Gargano! That's an upset for the ages! I like that he's looking to get his win back, and is counting this one as a fluke.

Was that just the sort of match where Gargano got out ahead and kept winning grapple after grapple? I find a lot of the big upsets I sim end up like that, where the underdog lands a few big power shots early on and the favorite never really gets the momentum back.

And last, and probably least, Barry Horowtiz gets a win...<pats self on back>

Professor Voodoo
Mad Scientist Of Editing

Postby Professor Voodoo » Mon May 15, 2017 5:05 am

Just simmed a damn fine sizzler minutes ago. Chagi (Kasumi Ninja) vs Musashi (Time Killers)

Barbed Wire Deathmatch

* Match Time (30 minutes, 10 to explosion)
* Fall Only, Ninja Ref as the referee, held inside the Kasumi Ninja ring.
* Speed: 200%

Ok so the first 10 minutes was a vicious strikefest, Chagi really taking it to Musashi, beating him like a sandbag, though Musashi manages to get some offense; though Chagi still dominates, up until the explosion, which Musashi manages to survive. Then the match gets far more even. They both start whaling on each other, with quick shifts of momentum and some weapon shots here and there. Chagi even got in a spot where he threw 3 soccer kicks to Musashi's spine which i will say really helped elevate the late stages of the match. But Musashi hit his Dragon's Bite, Chagi went down like an oak tree, 1,2,3, Musashi wins one hell of a fight.''

Time: 17:59
It's not enough to look like an edit to be an edit. You have to act like them too.

Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Professor_ ... pid=564230

spencer24
Community Member

Postby spencer24 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:29 am

All Killer 273 Results

"The One Man Band" Heath Slater [-1, 40%] defeated "Skullcrusher" Rasche Brown [-1, 0%] in 12:43 via countout when Slater beat the count just a millisecond before the ref got to twenty and Brown was just a millisecond too late.

Sexxxy Eddy [+1, 100%] defeated Marion Fontaine [-5, 0%] in 9:26 via pinfall following a Shining Enzuigiri and a Standing Moonsault.

Jacqueline [0, 50%] defeated Solo Darling [-1, 0%] via pinfall.

Balls Mahoney [+4, 83.33%] & Axl Rotten [+1, 100%] (The Chair Swinging Freaks) defeated Ophidian [-3, 36.36%] & Amasis [0, 50%] (The Osirian Portal) in 24:19 via pinfall.

Bull Nakano [+4, +4, 83.33%] defeated NY Knockout Nikki [-1, 0%] in 11:28 via submission using a Dragon Sleeper.

Masaaki Mochizuki [-1, 42.86%] defeated "The Lethal Weapon" Steve Blackman [-1, 0%] in 9:20 via pinfall using a Northern Lights Suplex.

Johnny Mundo [-1, 46.67%] defeated Jerry Lynn [-1, 44.44%] in 10:14 via pinfall using a German Suplex following a top rope corkscrew splash.

Flip Kendrick [0, 50%] defeated Jimmy Yang [+1, 57.14%] in 13:53 via pinfall using the Code Red.

"Sugar" Shane Helms [+1, 100%] defeated "The Mirror Image" Ricky Mandel [0, 50%] in 11:20 via pinfall using a Flying Rolling Pin.

Nokken [+4, 62.50%], Tursas [+4, 58.33%] & Jakob Hammermeir [+3, 80%] (The BDK) defeated Ruckus [-3, 33.33%], Joker [0, 50%] & BLK Jeez [-2, 37.50%] (BLK Out) in 19:15 via pinfall when Tursas put Joker away using a Muscle Bomb Press.

Dragon Lee [+3, 100%] defeated FPW Open Rank Champion Johnny Gargano [+3, 53.19%] in 16:47 via submission using the Sniper Cross Face to become the 24th FPW Open Rank Champion in Gargano's 1st title defense.

Notes:

Johnny Gargano was unable to ride the momentum from dethroning Lou Thesz of the Open Rank Championship, losing in his 1st title defense against the thus far undefeated Dragon Lee. Lee is looking to use the title, which is defended every show, to rack up as many points as possible and earning him petitioning power to be at the top of the line for potential Junior Heavyweight Championship contenders. Dragon Lee will defend both his title and undefeated streak against the winner of this show's MOTN (besides the title match)- Flip Kendrick.

spencer24
Community Member

Postby spencer24 » Fri May 26, 2017 3:02 am

All Killer 274 Results

Virgil [+1, 100%] defeated "The Kentucky Gentleman" Chuck Taylor [-2, 46.88%] in 11:44 via pinfall using a Backslide.

"Sensational" Sherri Martel [+1, 100%] defeated Marti Belle [-2, 0%] in 15:45 via pinfall using a Diving Body Press from the top rope.

Johnny Cockstrong [-2, 37.50%] defeated Jervis Cottonbelly [-3, 28.57%] in 12:53 via pinfall following a Dickstroyer in a very entertaining bout.

Luna Vachon [+1, 100%] defeated Mae Young [-1, 0%] in 10:22 via pinfall following a DDT.

The Godfather [+1, 100%] defeated "Kizarny" Sinn Bodhi [-3, 20%] in 17:30 via pinfall.

TAKA Michinoku [0, 50%] & TAICHI [+1, 100%] defeated VSK [-1, 0%] & Dorian Graves [-1, 0%] (Massage NV) in 14:39 via pinfall following a Super Kick on VSK by TAKA.

Latin Dragon [-2, 25%] defeated Kodama [-2, 41.67%] in 12:25 via pinfall following a Shining Enzuigiri.

Super Calo [+1, 100%] defeated Ryan Taylor [+1, 66.67%] in 13:14 via pinfall using a Huracanrana.

Raymond Rowe [-1, 46.67%] & Warbeard Hanson [-2, 43.75%] (War Machine) defeated "American Wolf" Davey Richards [+4, 57.14%] & "Die Hard" Eddie Edwards [+6, 55.57%] (The Wolves) in 17:57 via pinfall when Rowe put Richards away with a Backslide.

Evil Uno [+1, 100%] defeated Alex Shelley [+26, 69.70%] in 14:21 via pinfall using a Fireball Bomb.

FPW Open Rank Champion Dragon Lee [+4, 100%] defeated Flip Kendrick [-1, 42.86%] in 20:28 via pinfall using the Orange Crush to retain the championship and his undefeated streak in his 1st title defense.

Notes:

Sherri Martel, War Machine vs The Wolves and the main event title match were the highlight of the show.

Evil Uno over Alex Shelley is a huge deal considering Shelley is #2 ranked - which of course if you have followed along with my results, I had previously been using a desertpunk Shelley amidst primarily DJKM edits and as a result he was cleaning up. Since switching to exclusively DJKM edits Shelley has thus far experienced far less success. Makes for a fun "fall from the top, looking to regain his footing' story. Per this big win Evil Uno gets the next Open Rank title shot at the next event.

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:46 pm

Simmed one of the best matches I've ever seen in FPR. Taker vs. Kane (both 90s version) in a cage match. The match didn't slow down at any point, with Kane kicking out of several chokeslams halfway in before he unleashed an almost unprecedented fury on the Taker.

Tombstone #1 - Taker kicks out
Tombstone #2 - Taker kicks out (Back to back after the first one)
Chokeslam in the middle of the ring right in front of ref - Taker kicks out
Kneel Folding Powerbomb - Taker kicks out
Chokeslam #2 - Taker kicks out

Now it was the Undertaker's turn:

Tombstone (following a kneel taunt) - Kane kicks out
Chokeslam - Kane kicks out
Tombstone #2 - THREE COUNT at 15:33

That was one insane match, and those guys don't usually go into that much of a single minded spam mode, must have been Wrestlemania time.

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:49 pm

senator wrote:Simmed one of the best matches I've ever seen in FPR. Taker vs. Kane (both 90s version) in a cage match. The match didn't slow down at any point, with Kane kicking out of several chokeslams halfway in before he unleashed an almost unprecedented fury on the Taker.

Tombstone #1 - Taker kicks out
Tombstone #2 - Taker kicks out (Back to back after the first one)
Chokeslam in the middle of the ring right in front of ref - Taker kicks out
Kneel Folding Powerbomb - Taker kicks out
Chokeslam #2 - Taker kicks out

Now it was the Undertaker's turn:

Tombstone (following a kneel taunt) - Kane kicks out
Chokeslam - Kane kicks out
Tombstone #2 - THREE COUNT at 15:33

That was one insane match, and those guys don't usually go into that much of a single minded spam mode, must have been Wrestlemania time.

wow that's awesome. I just assume the edits will climb out everytime.

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:41 pm

Level wrote:wow that's awesome. I just assume the edits will climb out everytime.

Nope, as I only had pinfall and submission set. Were Escape set, I bet Kane wins that match after the first Tombstone, and maybe Taker climbs out even earlier. As you well know, escape rules with the CPU in play are one step outside worthless in FPR, I've never seen a good match simmed with Escape stipulations in the cage. Without it, the cage matches are good fun, though.

Now, if only we could get the electric cage back in FPW...