Your most recent sim.

senator
Community Member

Re: Your most recent sim.

Postby senator » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:23 pm

spencer24 wrote:All Killer 282 Results

All Killer 283 Results

Really like the Psycho War between Sid and Ciampa on 282, but man was the top of the card for 283 loaded! That would have been well worth getting a ticket for, no doubt.

Simmed a match between Joe and Lesnar, testing out my new Medium status for Joe. I was a bit concerned that he wouldn't wrestle properly with a lower weight class, but thus far has been beating the people he should, and losing to the people he should lose to.

The reason I bring up this match in this topic is that it was possibly the best FPW match I've simmed to date. Joe and Lesnar took it to each other early on, Lesnar busted Joe open about five minutes in with some ground and pound, hit the F-5 for a 2 count and had a Kimura lock in the ropes. Joe retaliated with multiple boot scrape kicks in the corner, release dragon suplexes, and the centerpiece of the match: a Coquina Clutch that netted a CRITICAL - in the ropes. Lesnar now was in survival mode, and kept fighting Joe off, recovering his breath, and started mounting a comeback, hitting rolling german suplexes multiple times, a few big lariats and two more F-5s to finally finish the match!

TLDR: Brock Lesnar is so overpowered that he can overcome a CRITICAL to win a match.

spencer24
Community Member

Postby spencer24 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:16 am

senator wrote:
spencer24 wrote:All Killer 282 Results

All Killer 283 Results

Really like the Psycho War between Sid and Ciampa on 282, but man was the top of the card for 283 loaded! That would have been well worth getting a ticket for, no doubt.

Thanks. The funny part is I didn't even notice it until I was writing out the event card before the show. I had already paired the two together for the match and then as I was filling in their nicknames I was like "Woah!".

kikrusher99
Community Member

Postby kikrusher99 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:36 am

I can believe that Brock could survive a CRITICAL and win.