Fire Pro M: Volume One (Now Available on Bandcamp)

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Fire Pro M: Volume One (Now Available on Bandcamp)

Postby C-Drive » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Since (at least) Jason Blackhart, OctoberRaven, and SonnyBone is back around, we should discuss this classic album.

SonnyBone wrote:OK, it's up.
https://sonnybone.bandcamp.com/music

Click BUY NOW and enter 0.00 to get it for free.
There is a limited number of free downloads allowed per month, though. It just flipped over to May, so the count was reset. It shouldn't be a problem, but grab it asap to be safe. Downloading for free will also allow you to stream it endlessly. Sometimes streams will get blocked after a certain number of plays, but not if you "BUY" it, even for 0 dollars.

Track Listing:

1. SonnyBone - Six Man Jamble
2. DJKM, RapidFire, & SonnyBone - [] + X
3. Jason Blackhart - Mellow Elbow
4. SonnyBone - 8-Bit Angel
5. SonnyBone - Results of Tha Brainbustar
6. Wackydeli - HOGAN'T
7. SonnyBone - Serious Time
8. SonnyBone - Big Nasty Sunrise
9. R'lyeh Liberation Front - CRITICAL! Defeat
10. SonnyBone - It Will Be the Foundation of Your Training
11. SonnyBone - Old Dogs (I Just Jump)
12. OctoberRaven, FF Robot, and SonnyBone - Violence Kouno
13. Wonderland - The Ref
14. SonnyBone - Rastar Scrawlz
15. SonnyBone - Human <3

My personal favorite track is Results of Tha Brainbustar, followed by It Will Be The Foundation Of Your Training and Big Nasty Sunrise.

Also I made this thread to beg someone to upload the entire thing to YouTube.
FPWR Save Conversion Kit v1.3 (2016-09-06)
Use this toolkit to easily convert .max and .psu files into the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) format, convert saves between regions, or load .max and .psu files into .ps2 files quickly - and more!

fullMETAL
Belt-Designing Crayonicorn

Re: Fire Pro M - Volume One

Postby fullMETAL » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:34 pm

I probably could manage that at some point NEXT WEEK with just some simple "put the audio track with the cover art, save as video, upload, ???, profit!"-ing.

Also, I have a request for Sonny: if you have a higher-res version of the Big Nasty Sunrise video, could you upload that to your YT at any point?
Escargot in 5 minutes or your dignity back!

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:40 pm

fullMETAL wrote:I probably could manage that at some point NEXT WEEK with just some simple "put the audio track with the cover art, save as video, upload, ???, profit!"-ing.

Yeah, anyone can do it - but I'm not doing it without the folks originally involved possibly doing it. Their channels are the ones the videos should drive traffic to.
Use this toolkit to easily convert .max and .psu files into the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) format, convert saves between regions, or load .max and .psu files into .ps2 files quickly - and more!

fullMETAL

Postby fullMETAL » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:45 pm

Gotcha.

On a related note, I was going to contribute tracks to FPM Volume 2 (I'd already finished 8-bit versions of the FPW1/2, 3, and X Title Screen themes) but Sonny shut the project down, for reasons that I don't know but if he feels like sharing them, will say himself.

SonnyBone
Community Member

Postby SonnyBone » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:40 am

I was thinking of re-upping this on my site or Bandcamp.

The Big Nasty Sunrise video was made by JDDelphin, not me.

As for FPM2, it was dropped because I don't have the time to work on it. FullMetal was the only one to submit anything, although I know Blackhart was working on some stuff, too. I think Fishhook was going to sing something but it was never finalized.

As for throwing it on YouTube, I'm not sure why it would be needed. I think the people that want to listen to it already have the MP3s... or am I missing something?

edit: If anyone is going to upload the music to YouTube, I'd prefer it to be me... at least when it comes to my own stuff. A lot of my stuff was collab with Blackhart so I would need his permission as well.
#FetidToads

unimportantguy
Community Member

Postby unimportantguy » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:21 am

I streamed FPM1 over my SWA Dojo stream the other day. SkullTrauma came in and said "What is this it's awful" or something like that. I think I'll count that as a success, since he hates my favorite Daft Punk album. :p

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:22 am

SonnyBone wrote:As for throwing it on YouTube, I'm not sure why it would be needed. I think the people that want to listen to it already have the MP3s... or am I missing something?

BandCamp would be fine - I'd just like to be able to link directly to them.

SonnyBone
Community Member

Postby SonnyBone » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:57 am

unimportantguy wrote:I streamed FPM1 over my SWA Dojo stream the other day. SkullTrauma came in and said "What is this it's awful" or something like that. I think I'll count that as a success, since he hates my favorite Daft Punk album. :p

It's not a very good album by itself. You kind of have to understand what it is and where it's coming from. If you don't recognize the songs from the old Fire Pro games, then it just sounds like cheaply made music. That's one of the reasons I haven't uploaded it anywhere since 2009.
#FetidToads

tigermask
Community Member

Postby tigermask » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:06 am

BIG NASTY SUNRISE has been on my gym playlist for years.

SkullTrauma
Taste the Fork

Postby SkullTrauma » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:03 am

unimportantguy wrote:I streamed FPM1 over my SWA Dojo stream the other day. SkullTrauma came in and said "What is this it's awful" or something like that. I think I'll count that as a success, since he hates my favorite Daft Punk album. :p

Random Access Memories is terrible, homeslice.

*turns on Human After All and backstrokes out of topic* :smoking:

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:50 pm

I just want to chime in by saying the song is "Violence Kouno". The "singer" is FF Robot.
Proving Ground Championship Wrestling: Weekly TV based E-Fed
#FLSoverMLS

My YouTube Let's Play Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhF75 ... TfnVvGi8hw WATCH LIKE SUBSCRIBE RECOMMEND TO PEOPLE PLZ

freem
Everytime I am Particular

Postby freem » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:52 pm

black Japan
that's right
you're fucked

fullMETAL

Postby fullMETAL » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:10 pm

C-Drive: What about just simply uploading the tracks to an Arena folder and linking the file URLs from there?

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:27 pm

fullMETAL wrote:C-Drive: What about just simply uploading the tracks to an Arena folder and linking the file URLs from there?

That's not FOREVER man - like YouTube kind of is. Something could always happen to the Arena, and old links would be worthless. Plus, most people would rather stream it through a reputable site.

Also, it isn't really mine to do any of that with - the zip file of the album exists in the files section for archival and historical purposes since it was no longer available elsewhere.

fullMETAL

Postby fullMETAL » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:30 pm

Gotcha

SonnyBone
Community Member

Postby SonnyBone » Sun May 01, 2016 1:00 am

I'll throw it on Bandcamp tonight, actually.
#FetidToads

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Sun May 01, 2016 1:17 am

I'm glad somebody put this link back up for upload. I only had a few songs from the original after my old computer died. I was missing Mellow Elbow. That's a smoooooooth jam...

SkullTrauma wrote:

Random Access Memories is terrible, homeslice.

*turns on Human After All and backstrokes out of topic* :smoking:

I'm with you, UIG. The grooves of the French electric duo nation will overcome the magnitude of Metal Eeyore.
ImageImage ImageImage

SkullTrauma
Taste the Fork

Postby SkullTrauma » Sun May 01, 2016 1:30 am

Zealot wrote:I'm with you, UIG. The grooves of the French electric duo nation will overcome the magnitude of Metal Eeyore.

I like Daft Punk. Random Access Memories should not pretend it's a Daft Punk album.

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Sun May 01, 2016 1:33 am

Shit I forgot how great [] + X is.

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Sun May 01, 2016 1:35 am

Oh and for the record Random Access Memories does pretty much blow compared to other Daft Punk albums.

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Sun May 01, 2016 2:00 am

freem wrote:black Japan
that's right
you are fucked

fix't
Proving Ground Championship Wrestling: Weekly TV based E-Fed
#FLSoverMLS

My YouTube Let's Play Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhF75 ... TfnVvGi8hw WATCH LIKE SUBSCRIBE RECOMMEND TO PEOPLE PLZ

SonnyBone
Community Member

Postby SonnyBone » Sun May 01, 2016 4:03 am

OK, it's up.
https://sonnybone.bandcamp.com/music

Click BUY NOW and enter 0.00 to get it for free.
There is a limited number of free downloads allowed per month, though. It just flipped over to May, so the count was reset. It shouldn't be a problem, but grab it asap to be safe. Downloading for free will also allow you to stream it endlessly. Sometimes streams will get blocked after a certain number of plays, but not if you "BUY" it, even for 0 dollars.
#FetidToads

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Sun May 01, 2016 11:57 pm

Love the thread. FP:M being formally recognized in a thread here is a long time coming and completely deserved 8-)

It is easily one of my most listened to albums of the past 10 years. I can't believe it was released so long ago :oops:

C-Drive wrote:My personal favorite track is Results of Tha Brainbustar, followed by It Will Be The Foundation Of Your Training and Big Nasty Sunrise.

My favorites:

Big Nasty Sunrise
[]+X
Mellow Elbow
Results of the Brainbustar
Results of the Brainbustahhhhh (JDDelphin remix)

You guys gotta get a hold of JD's remix which is Brainbuster but overlaid with an interview of Gene Okerlund interviewing Sid Vicious. It's such an awesome remix and I regularly listen to it. Bone would you put that up or ask JD if you could?

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Mon May 02, 2016 12:52 am

orochigeese wrote:Results of the Brainbustahhhhh (JDDelphin remix)

You guys gotta get a hold of JD's remix which is Brainbuster but overlaid with an interview of Gene Okerlund interviewing Sid Vicious. It's such an awesome remix and I regularly listen to it. Bone would you put that up or ask JD if you could?

I NEED THIS.

unimportantguy
Community Member

Postby unimportantguy » Mon May 02, 2016 3:41 am

orochigeese wrote:Results of the Brainbustahhhhh (JDDelphin remix)

HOW HAVE I NEVER KNOWN ABOUT THIS.