Fire Pro Wrestling Edit Showcase Thread

shyguygamer
Community Member

Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Edit Showcase Thread

Postby shyguygamer » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:36 am

Professor Voodoo wrote:
SluggBugg wrote:Love the color gradient on Mercury. Dont see how thats gonna be possible on World.

I know, which is why i REALLY need to see what World is capable of from the onset.

From the press conferences, I feel like the general story if World is that there's going to be updated moves, and the sound for entrances will be mp3-based, meaning you can import you own. Also, unlike Returns, due to copyright issues, virtually none of the wrestlers will be tied to real wrestlers, and as of now, no new match types have been announced.

This is why I believe it's going to be the exact same game.

Now, I am pretty good with PC Mods, as I've used a lot of NBA2K12 modding tools for Steam. That said, a couple positives I believe are here if we can get the right application for it: Basically we can have any intro music you want, and potentially any image on the title screen, we can have any logo, without making it from scratch, so ROH, NXT, WWF, WWE, Backlash,CoorsLight, whatever. What this probably also means is completely customizable arenas.
In short, we can change the look and environment of World, but at no point will the gameplay be any different, from what I've seen thus far. This also means that basically, the roster will require a massive overhaul, and if the movesets aren't correlated to any particular wrestler, that means there are 300 slots that are just used up with no real edits, unless they allow us to edit main roster movesets, which hasn't been announced.

Makar17
An Owner of Two Chickens

Postby Makar17 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:04 pm

Which 300 slots are you talking about? There are only 30 default edits on FPW and having virtually unlimited edit slots, there is no real need to edit the defaults movesets.
Image Image

MelvanaInChains
Community Member

Postby MelvanaInChains » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:12 am

Professor Voodoo wrote:The cast of Ultra Vortek (1995 Atari Jaguar Mortal Kombat style fighting game, infamous for a certain fatality that reduces the hapless foe to a pile of...manure), from left to right....

Mercury, Dreadloc, Grok, Volcana, Buzzsaw, Lucius, Skullcrusher, Guardian

holy moley, you totally one-upped me there cuz i attempted this myself and uh...yeah my mercury doesn't look nearly as good

way of the warrior too, even

i did do this a while back though. was gonna do alt outfits but i lost steam halfway through. ah well!

no one fights like Sawada!

shyguygamer
Community Member

Postby shyguygamer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:33 am

Makar17 wrote:Which 300 slots are you talking about? There are only 30 default edits on FPW and having virtually unlimited edit slots, there is no real need to edit the defaults movesets.

What I'm saying is that in FPW Returns, there are 300 superstars in by default - i.e. Saber, which was really Vader, Giant Singh was in by a different name, Kerry Texan was Terry Funk--etc. This used up 300 slots, and all you had to do was edit names, and maybe update attires.

In World, they have announced that they will not be able to have these licensed superstars in the game, so all of the default superstars basically have no real-life counterpart. What that means is that you can only use edit slots. And I'm pretty sure there are not unlimited creation slots, there were 500 in Returns, but between edit slots and having pre-made wrestlers you only had to rename, you could make up to 800 wrestlers in Returns. I don't know how many creation slots there will be in World, but I highly doubt it will be unlimited. What you might be able to do is create a second save file and go from there, that's probably more likely.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:03 pm

shyguygamer wrote:
Makar17 wrote:Which 300 slots are you talking about? There are only 30 default edits on FPW and having virtually unlimited edit slots, there is no real need to edit the defaults movesets.

What I'm saying is that in FPW Returns, there are 300 superstars in by default - i.e. Saber, which was really Vader, Giant Singh was in by a different name, Kerry Texan was Terry Funk--etc. This used up 300 slots, and all you had to do was edit names, and maybe update attires.

In World, they have announced that they will not be able to have these licensed superstars in the game, so all of the default superstars basically have no real-life counterpart. What that means is that you can only use edit slots. And I'm pretty sure there are not unlimited creation slots, there were 500 in Returns, but between edit slots and having pre-made wrestlers you only had to rename, you could make up to 800 wrestlers in Returns. I don't know how many creation slots there will be in World, but I highly doubt it will be unlimited. What you might be able to do is create a second save file and go from there, that's probably more likely.

It's already been confirmed that edit slots are limited only by HD space - at least on PC.

shyguygamer
Community Member

Enzo & Cass, The Revival, Elias Samson, & More!

Postby shyguygamer » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:41 pm

Curt Hawkins, Curtis Axel, Dash Wilder, Big Cass, Bo Dallas, Darren Young, Enzo Amore, Elias Samson, Paige, Scott Dawson, Heath Slater, Titus O'Neil

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Professor Voodoo
Mad Scientist Of Editing

Postby Professor Voodoo » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:54 pm

MelvanaInChains wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:The cast of Ultra Vortek (1995 Atari Jaguar Mortal Kombat style fighting game, infamous for a certain fatality that reduces the hapless foe to a pile of...manure), from left to right....

Mercury, Dreadloc, Grok, Volcana, Buzzsaw, Lucius, Skullcrusher, Guardian

holy moley, you totally one-upped me there cuz i attempted this myself and uh...yeah my mercury doesn't look nearly as good

way of the warrior too, even

i did do this a while back though. was gonna do alt outfits but i lost steam halfway through. ah well!

I can see we had the same mindset regarding Crimson Glory. Oh, btw, that sushi plate makes for a great makeshift outback/cowboy hat when ya combine it with a bandanna.
It's not enough to look like an edit to be an edit. You have to act like them too.

(The best limits are no limits)

Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Professor_ ... pid=564230

SluggBugg
Serious Business

Postby SluggBugg » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:05 pm

shyguygamer wrote:

You've apparently missed out on some recent news brother. Edit slots are only limited by HD space.
The EMPEROR of ELBOWS...The KING of KO's...The BIG BAD BOSS of BOWS!

Makar17
An Owner of Two Chickens

Re: Enzo & Cass, The Revival, Elias Samson, & More!

Postby Makar17 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:18 am

shyguygamer wrote:Image

The only thing missing on your Paige edit is a facial.
Image Image

shyguygamer
Community Member

Re: Enzo & Cass, The Revival, Elias Samson, & More!

Postby shyguygamer » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:08 am

Makar17 wrote:
shyguygamer wrote:Image

The only thing missing on your Paige edit is a facial.

Idk, the glare kinda makes it look like it's on the belly and legs...and don't forget some of it was on the NXT Women's title too!

Gentlemensgentleman
Community Member

Postby Gentlemensgentleman » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:43 pm

The Four Hawks of DARE
Danz Mox
Lance Perfection
Nick Sargon
Sosa

I created them a while back in my fed, DARE. All four are high flyers, matches are usually spot fests.

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:31 am

I'm trying my damnedest to stay away from Returns, but I just can't.

I made a rough outline of a new edit I had in mind called El Radio Loco. He's a luchador that has headphones attached to his mask (Earmuffs layer in the game). The attire is based loosely on 1-2-3 Kid's. The idea for the edit is from the song "Mexican Radio" by Wall of Voodoo. I'm not entirely sure what his finishing move will be, but I'll be calling it the "Tijuana Boombox". It's possible that I'll also give him the new Detonation Kick and calling it the "Bass Drop".

The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:11 am

For the Tijuana Boom box finisher use a move that involves him draping his opponent over one shoulder like a powerslam or shoulder breaker.

Fuee
Community Member

Postby Fuee » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:26 am

Kristofferson wrote:For the Tijuana Boom box finisher use a move that involves him draping his opponent over one shoulder like a powerslam or shoulder breaker.

I couldn't say why, and it's not one shoulder, but the grand salsa auto strikes me as a good move to use for it.

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:51 am

Those are good ideas. I was also considering Killian Dain (Big Damo)'s finisher, Ulster Plantation:

Though it is kind of similar to Kenny Omega's One Winged Angel:

So I guess it'll probably end up being something in the ballpark of a Michinoku Driver.
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

shyguygamer
Community Member

Tye Dillinger, Jinder, & More!

Postby shyguygamer » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:54 pm

Decided it would be easier for me to just link to photobucket rather than crop and link for each pic.

http://s606.photobucket.com/user/mlssufan01/slideshow/Fire%20Pro%20Wrestling%20Stills/Smackdown%20Main%20Mens

Makar17
An Owner of Two Chickens

Postby Makar17 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:21 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Makar17
An Owner of Two Chickens

Postby Makar17 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:46 pm

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Image Image

Makar17
An Owner of Two Chickens

Postby Makar17 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Let's face it guys, they have completely forgotten us.
Image Image

DakotaK
King of Joshi Puroresu

Postby DakotaK » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:10 pm

Not quite yet ;)
Great looking edits, Makar.
Dakota's FPW Gallery | Showcase only!
orochigeese wrote:Dakota's World of Joshi Puroresu turns FPR into Fire Pro R: Queen's Special.

wet_dog_smell
needs a bath

Postby wet_dog_smell » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:12 pm

Makar17 wrote:Let's face it guys, they have completely forgotten us.

Yeah, but they'll return. They will miss our sharp humour and intelligent conversation. And we still have gradients.

Nice edits Makar. I liked the masked one best.

lolhaxman

Postby lolhaxman » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:00 am

In World, I noticed that you can make the pelvis sprite entirely disappear, so I built a character around it. DICK INVISIBLE: Image

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:00 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh man. We are going to have some floaty ass edits in this game.
ImageImage ImageImage

IRS

Postby IRS » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:42 am

hi

where do i get the fire edits

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:50 am

They can be acquired via the Workshop option in the Edit Mode section. From there, you can search and subscribe to add. Unfortunately after doing that, you may need to restart the game for the edits to load.
ImageImage ImageImage