Fire Pro Wrestling Edit Showcase Thread

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Edit Showcase Thread

Postby Old Baby » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:38 am

Just some shots from my unreleased Nintendo Power Wrestling save. I was pretty proud of how these turned out, but I ended up losing most of my Tecmo roster and many hours of work, so I never quite finished it up.

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:55 am

But what people want to know is: Is Starman really pink?
Proving Ground Championship Wrestling: Weekly TV based E-Fed
#FLSoverMLS

My YouTube Let's Play Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhF75 ... TfnVvGi8hw WATCH LIKE SUBSCRIBE RECOMMEND TO PEOPLE PLZ

fullbug
Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh!

Postby fullbug » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:30 am

Old Baby wrote:Just some shots from my unreleased Nintendo Power Wrestling save. I was pretty proud of how these turned out, but I ended up losing most of my Tecmo roster and many hours of work, so I never quite finished it up.

Awesome, when you release it gonna grab it.... 8-)

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:19 am

Here's a batch of edits I've been fiddling with in the last few weeks:

Top Row: Ciabatta, Leyla Matador, Nikki Bolzenn, Jessica Eagles, Tali Triton, Space Tiger Bengali, and Sienta Brilliante
Bottom Row: Comet, Comet (ETA Attire), Emutimus Prime, Galvatron Emu, Emu (ETA Attire), Real Abearican, Meghan Nultra, and Fubuki Nadari
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:04 am

Old Baby wrote:Just some shots from my unreleased Nintendo Power Wrestling save. I was pretty proud of how these turned out, but I ended up losing most of my Tecmo roster and many hours of work, so I never quite finished it up.

Spoiler: show

Great looking save! I really love the promotional picture there for the Amazon :markout:

Fuee
Community Member

Postby Fuee » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:10 am

ControlFrenzy wrote:Here's a batch of edits I've been fiddling with in the last few weeks:

Top Row: Ciabatta, Leyla Matador, Nikki Bolzenn, Jessica Eagles, Tali Triton, Space Tiger Bengali, and Sienta Brilliante
Bottom Row: Comet, Comet (ETA Attire), Emutimus Prime, Galvatron Emu, Emu (ETA Attire), Real Abearican, Meghan Nultra, and Fubuki Nadari

wtf
I was going to comment about also having a Space Tiger, but then I noticed they even have the same base mask:

Crizy. Snazzy edits all around, though. Real Abearican is my favorite :D

Goddamn, that Amazon is good.

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Postby Old Baby » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:13 am

Thanks guys. FPR really gave me the tools to bring his persona out in the ring too.

shyguygamer
Community Member

Postby shyguygamer » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:37 pm

Having trouble using the image function, I am linking to a dropbox file, but the image doesn't show...

shyguygamer
Community Member

Suicide AKA Manik TNA

Postby shyguygamer » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:46 pm

Ahhh never mind got it. Let me know what you think!!

shyguygamer
Community Member

Mariposa Lucha Underground

Postby shyguygamer » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:37 pm

Professor Voodoo
Mad Scientist Of Editing

Postby Professor Voodoo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:51 pm

Might wanna use something like a Photobucket, Imgur, or some other photo hosting service. (or even a social media/chat service you can link your photos from directly)
It's not enough to look like an edit to be an edit. You have to act like them too.

(The best limits are no limits)

Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Professor_ ... pid=564230

shyguygamer
Community Member

Postby shyguygamer » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Professor Voodoo wrote:Might wanna use something like a Photobucket, Imgur, or some other photo hosting service. (or even a social media/chat service you can link your photos from directly)

Tried both, one didn't work, and the other site looked abandoned, as it was text only. Weird, the images worked at home from Dropbox but now from smartphone don't work. I'll have to look into it later.

Professor Voodoo
Mad Scientist Of Editing

Postby Professor Voodoo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Ah i see. Well anyway here are some more edits of mine. The heels of Krazy Pro (at least as of Returns)

* 3L33T: 3L33T ("Elite" spelled "leetspeak" style) is one hell of an annoying brat. This is the type of person who will spew all sorts of insults towards his opposition (and unsurprisingly, their mothers) on the internet, and in the ring. His Eminem-esque gold chain, flashy sunglasses, and Vans sneakers complete the package. Despite being a living, breathing griefer, he is more than capable of holding his own, thanks to his brawling skills, agility, and X-Pac inspired moveset. Which will make it all the more worse should he win, at which point he'll rub it in your face, and probably post a picture of your defeated self to social media, and if he's feeling REALLY dickish, insert one of those Snapchat-esque doggy filters on your KO'd mug. His finishing move is appropriately named "Killstreak"

* Big Vinny: Big Vinny is one hell of a big guy. He's jacked to the gills, oozing with charisma, some Hogan-esque taunting, and he wears very little. He is pretty much a certain 70+ year old billionaire's dream come (no pun intended) true. He's more or less a combination of your stereotypical Vinny Mac fantasy, with some elements of Hulk Hogan and Gary Strydom (WOW) thrown in. His finishing Leg Drop is named "Bigger Is Better". Did i mention he's big?

* Moral Guardian: Probably the most heelish heel of Krazy Pro. (3L33T has a flashy repertoire, which could gain him some fans) His fighting style is simple, heelish, and above all else, not meant to be fun. In fact, he can't stand fun. Or anything tawdry, offensive, or ultraviolent (unless he's the one doing it). His name is taken from a TV Tropes article, and he's based off Right To Censor, as well as your stereotypical pro-censorship organizations more or less. His finisher is "Censored".

* Chin Wonton: Time travel back to the 60s-80s, where every Asian heel was a salt tossing, chop throwing villain. Chin is that throwback, right down to the stupidly stereotypical name. He throws chops. Lots and lots of chops. (Orange Slush is the only other one who throws that many chops) He'll beat you down, mock you relentlessly ("Come on!!!"), and toss you around the ring. He's based off the heels of old, with a slight bit of Shao Kahn thrown in. His finisher is "Fortune's End".

* Rick O'Shea: And now to Ireland. Rick O'Shea loves two things. Beating people up, and pounding down pints of Guinness. He's a physical beast in the ring too, with a variety of clubs, punches, kicks, and slams. He's heavily based off Sheamus, with his name being taken from Mucha Lucha of all things. His finisher is the "Guinness Twister".

Now let me say right off the bat that 3L33T and Big Vinny will definitely be in World. The others, i'm not 100% sure (i made most of them, bar 3L33T, years ago on my PS2, and ported them to my laptop)

It's not enough to look like an edit to be an edit. You have to act like them too.

shyguygamer
Community Member

Postby shyguygamer » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:41 pm

Alright let's try this one, looks good from PC,
gonna check from smartphone.
This is Mariposa from Lucha Underground

shyguygamer
Community Member

Postby shyguygamer » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:43 pm

k seems like it's working on both devices, hope it's true across the board.
Her'es Suicide aka Manik from TNA

Makar17
An Owner of Two Chickens

Postby Makar17 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:16 am

Fuee wrote:Image

That Space Tiger edit is a thing of beauty.
Image Image

shyguygamer
Community Member

Several New Creations in the Works!

Postby shyguygamer » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:33 am

TNA Creations: Sienna, Kongo Kong, Mahabali Shera, KM, Braxton Sutter, Suicide (Manik)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lucha Underground Creations:
Marty The Moth Martinez, Vinny Massaro, Mariposa,

ImageImageImage

NXT Creations: Rob Ryzin

DM_PSX
Community Member

Postby DM_PSX » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:59 am

I love these. You knew how to pick proper colors that pop and harmonize nicely instead of the usual shades of primary colors.

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Postby Old Baby » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:09 pm

Thank you. I tried to get pretty close to the colors that Nintendo used.

Professor Voodoo
Mad Scientist Of Editing

Postby Professor Voodoo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:32 pm

The Kasumi Ninja (1994 Atari Jaguar fighting game/Mortal Kombat ripoff) roster, from left to right:

Habaki, Senzo, Chagi, Alaric, Pakawa, Danja, Thundra, Angus, Gyaku, Demon Gyaku

shyguygamer
Community Member

Video: Gran Metalik vs. Suicide

Postby shyguygamer » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:53 pm

NSL
Community Member

Postby NSL » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:17 pm

Here's a first try at King II's Tekken 7 attire. Jaguar mask is always gonna be difficult.

NSL's AKI Man special tribute attire.

See ya.

shyguygamer
Community Member

TJ Perkins, Jack Gallagher, Akira Tozawa, & More!

Postby shyguygamer » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:20 am

Appearances Made, still working on movesets.
Ariya Daivari, TJ Perkins, Lince Dorado, Noam Dar, Cedric Alexander, Gran Metalik, Tony Nese, Jack Gallagher, Mustafa Ali, HoHo Lun, Akira Tozawa
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Professor Voodoo
Mad Scientist Of Editing

Postby Professor Voodoo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:56 am

Those are wicked cool! Love the Gallagher one.

shyguygamer
Community Member

Postby shyguygamer » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:12 am

Professor Voodoo wrote:Those are wicked cool! Love the Gallagher one.

They even have his actual theme in the game! So naturally it's my favorite as well.