Fire Pro Wrestling Edit Showcase Thread

Fuee
Community Member

Re: Fire Pro Wrestling Edit Showcase Thread

Postby Fuee » Mon May 29, 2017 12:36 am

I've been cleaning out my unfinished sections, or trying to.

Sailor CosMOE (update):
I thought she needed a look that set her further apart from the Kawaii 5-0 stable, so I yoinked Karin from Street Fighter's scheme. I think it works. Finishes most matches with a big-swing chokeslam -> deadly go round combo. BIG MOVE COSMOE'S GOIN' OVER STRONG, BROTHERJACK

Kaleo Frye
Deceptively huge Maori powerhouse and maybe a leading babyface of TANIWHA:

Volley Umoya
South-African flipznspinz wrassler. Finishes with a dragon cutter -> springboard moonsault attack combo named Volley of the Wind... which is kind of just her name, but whatever man

RagDas
Community Member

Postby RagDas » Wed May 31, 2017 3:31 pm

Hey everyone, here's something more along the vein of what I posted some time ago. This is Ho Ying Long from Blazing Tornado:

Really happy with this one. I, again, used C-Drive's Color Tool, but this time, instead of on an in-game sprite, I wanted to test it on Blazing Tornado's intro character art. There's a rich amount of detail, and the gradients are much more realistic. No one really looks like Ho Ying Long, so I ended up employing a bit of headcanon. Ho Ying Long originally has his hair tied up (something you can only see in his character art), with a spike on top. Having been unsuccessful in the HWA tournament, he cuts off his ponytail and goes on a journey worldwide to search for himself. He ends up returning in FPD with his motivations renewed. Or something. Point is, it was meant to justify using Chris Jericho, who happens to have a beard and slightly long hair, haha. I use his appearance from Premium X, and I think it turned out quite nicely.
Last edited by RagDas on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Wed May 31, 2017 5:16 pm

I finally moved my save to my PC.

Here's an updated pic of my Swamp Monster.

Also, from the TV show "In Living Color", I made my version of Homey the Clown.

I wish the game would allow me to do one side of his body in one color and the other side in another color as pictured below.

So I said, fuck it, I'll make my own Homey the Clown.

He's a jobber and if he does win a match, his finisher is the Styles Clash, which I call "Homey Don't Play Dat!"

MagicKaiju

Postby MagicKaiju » Wed May 31, 2017 10:11 pm

GOD BLESS.

fullbug
Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh!

Postby fullbug » Wed May 31, 2017 11:12 pm

Timberwolf wrote:
Also, from the TV show "In Living Color", I made my version of Homey the Clown.

I wish the game would allow me to do one side of his body in one color and the other side in another color as pictured below.

So I said, fuck it, I'll make my own Homey the Clown.

He's a jobber and if he does win a match, his finisher is the Styles Clash, which I call "Homey Don't Play Dat!"

I actually made my own Homey a year ago, like how yours turned out better though.... 8-)

Dawnbr3ak3r
ControlFrenzy

Postby Dawnbr3ak3r » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:50 am

I was throwing around ideas for this edit and posted it on Twitter without realizing that people can see not only their Twitter handle, but also their account name, I called it "a combination of Lince Dorado and a Roman Legionnaire", and I woke up to this:

It was totally unexpected and it's actually kind of frickin' awesome.

I could make a career out of this. :lol:
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

kikrusher99
Community Member

Postby kikrusher99 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:25 am

Yeah, that looks sweet!

Makar17
An Owner of Two Chickens

Postby Makar17 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:15 am

Looks great.
Image Image

Fuee
Community Member

Postby Fuee » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:31 pm

I tried to make Voltron. It's rough
Reference:
Spoiler: show

Makar17
An Owner of Two Chickens

Postby Makar17 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:10 pm

Intaresting.
Image Image

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:45 pm

Been a while since I made a new edit. Introducing from Frankfurt, Germany, "The New Das Wunderkind" Jacob Schmidt.

While Jacob likes to dance sometimes, he's all business once in the ring with a submission based moveset. Name a submission hold, chances are, it's in his moveset. His big submissions are the elevated boston crab, better known as the Walls of Jericho, the Taz-Mission, and the Dragon Sleeper. He doesn't have a pinning move. But I'll put one in if he gets involved in a Falls only match.

Tommy Tarantula
Community Member

Postby Tommy Tarantula » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:22 pm

desertpunk wrote:Image
The Chad Mcghee Project

Head 245
2nd block
4,2,1 x 20,12,9 gradient
3rd block
8,5,4 x 25,16,12 gradient

Layer 1
Beard
15,8,5 x 29,20,15 gradient

Layer 2
Mohawk 5
4,2,1 x 20,12,9 gradient
Chad Mcghee will be added in my new roster once World is released. I actually wished more people would do this Great job Looks AWESOME!
Last edited by Tommy Tarantula on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

brick9mm
Community Member

Postby brick9mm » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:28 am

Fuee wrote:I tried to make Voltron. It's rough
Reference:

I think you did the absolute best you could with the limitations of the system.

I've never even thought of trying to attempt something like this, thinking it'd be more trouble than its worth. I'd say your edit's quite impressive.

Tommy Tarantula
Community Member

Postby Tommy Tarantula » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:28 pm

Fuee wrote:
ControlFrenzy wrote:I've been on an edit-making binge lately and this is my lastest creation. He takes a couple of cues from SkullTrauma's Xuulok edit. Apart from that he's based almost entirely on Meng/Haku. He's more-or-less a Tongan mutant shark-man.

I cannot figure out what you used to block in the stripes on his chest. Vest?

Pretty rad edit, though.
suggesting Mengalodon as a name
This is one my Favorites out of all of the ones posted on this thread. Looks AMAZING!

Professor Voodoo
Mad Scientist Of Editing

Postby Professor Voodoo » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:13 pm

Presenting one of my favorite semi-original (they're based off puro legends) factions, Yummy Japan!

(Counterclockwise from top left)

* Orange Slush, the leader of Yummy Japan, and one hell of a chop artist. His Orange Juicer will make you feel like a fresh squeezed orange when it's all over.
* Green Lima, a fast, technical human bean with some really nasty elbows, in addition to his devastating Frosion Yogurt finisher which will probably make you prefer ice cream for the rest of your career, if not your life.
* Silver Bun, a slick throwing wizard with some technical flash to boot. Once you're tossed around by him, you'll understand what those poor pizza doughs have to go through. His Sticky Bun Delivery is the main course, of course.
* Teal Banana, a hard hitting tropical nightmare with kicks that make you wish you were slipping on banana peels. If the Frosion Yogurt has made you averse to frozen yogurt, then the Banana Splitter will likely make you stay away from banana splits, or even ice cream in general.

It's not enough to look like an edit to be an edit. You have to act like them too.

(The best limits are no limits)

Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Professor_ ... pid=564230

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:34 pm

Those are some terrific edits you got there, Voodoo.

Jaysin
Community Member

Postby Jaysin » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:16 pm

ControlFrenzy wrote:Image

I was throwing around ideas for this edit and posted it on Twitter without realizing that people can see not only their Twitter handle, but also their account name, I called it "a combination of Lince Dorado and a Roman Legionnaire", and I woke up to this:

It was totally unexpected and it's actually kind of frickin' awesome.

I could make a career out of this. :lol:

That's pretty fire, hammer!
MMO Player, Wrassle Game Lover, Podcaster, Gamer. :hahaha:
TWITTER MACHINE
YOUTUBE
TWITCH

Professor Voodoo
Mad Scientist Of Editing

Postby Professor Voodoo » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, i present to you, the meanest fish this side of a piranha, the Fillet Club!

(Clockwise from bottom right)

* Omega-3: The charismatic, smack talking leader of the Fillet Club. He considers himself and his crew sharks in a land of guppies, and he'll be more than happy to remind you of it. He possesses technical acumen, solid resilience, and his devastating One-Finned Anglerfish completes this intense package of a shark.

* Sailfish F.S.: Out of the Fillet Club, this guy is the showiest (no easy feat, given Omega-3's charisma) and the most agile of the FC. He loves his high spots, kicking his foes in the face, and when he needs to do his nastiest spot, he'll whip out most powerful and health risking technique, the Cornette Driver.

* Tuna Tartar: Compared to the other 3, he's definitely the wild card, emphasis on "wild". He will come at you full force like a raging bull shark in the wreckage of the Titanic. His Condiment Cutter serves the foe up on a silver platter, and given that he loves to douse his defeated foes with tartar sauce, best to avoid that cutter at all costs.

* Unlucky Flounder: Despite the name, he's not the one who is unlucky. Oh no. The poor guppy who has to step into the ring with the brutal heavy of the Fillet Club is. He'll beat on you, slam you, and throw you around till you resemble fish food. His Flounder Grounder will make you resemble powdered fish food. Sucks to be fighting him.

Last edited by Professor Voodoo on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's not enough to look like an edit to be an edit. You have to act like them too.

fullbug
Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh!

Postby fullbug » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Nice work! Now you need to upload a video so we can see them in action..... 8-)

Professor Voodoo
Mad Scientist Of Editing

Postby Professor Voodoo » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:13 pm

I'm quite terrible with that stuff given that i've only had this laptop since March and haven't fidoodled with everything. (i also refuse to use YouTube due to their draconian policies)

That being said, i am working on releasing them in the Krazy Pro Wrasslin pack ASAP so everyone can enjoy. (And then there's World...)

DM_PSX
Community Member

Postby DM_PSX » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:58 pm

Professor Voodoo wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, i present to you, the meanest fish this side of a piranha, the Fillet Club!
This is awesome. Makes me think of Crablante from One Punch Man. Maybe a mermaid valet and a big Abdullah the Butcher looking guy who is a chef? :lol:

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:53 am

DM_PSX wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, i present to you, the meanest fish this side of a piranha, the Fillet Club!
This is awesome. Makes me think of Crablante from One Punch Man. Maybe a mermaid valet and a big Abdullah the Butcher looking guy who is a chef? :lol:

High-five for the Crablante reference :D :D

I've been really really enjoying your avatar for the past few days and I am overjoyed to see how cool the actual faction is! Omega-3 is such a great faction leader name. And the logo is really awesome :markout:

Professor Voodoo
Mad Scientist Of Editing

Postby Professor Voodoo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:01 am

The logo in my pic was made by RingKing 1980, though i have made my own Fillet Club logo for the ring proper.

DM_PSX
Community Member

Postby DM_PSX » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:38 am

orochigeese wrote:High-five for the Crablante reference :D :D

That's gotta be one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. Guy turns into a crab because he eats too many, and a kid with a butt chin draws nipples on him while he's passed out on a bench. :lol:

As far as Fillet Club, I also love the logo. It got me thinking how Hogan said he wants in Bullet Club (which is BS), and I have my own FP Edit version of Hogan called The Barracuda.

-BARACUDA: The man with the largest arms in Chilliwack. Known for performances that never live up to the hype. Tells lots of fisherman’s stories.

He needs in brother!

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:43 am

DM_PSX wrote:
orochigeese wrote:High-five for the Crablante reference :D :D

That's gotta be one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. Guy turns into a crab because he eats too many, and a kid with a butt chin draws nipples on him while he's passed out on a bench. :lol:

Instantly made me a huge fan of the series before episode 1 was even over :lol:

The whole "I turned into a crab because I ate too many" part was made even funnier by the "of course that happened" reaction/rationale Crablante seemed to have for it :lol:

(I can't wait til animated Season 2!)

Professor Voodoo wrote:The logo in my pic was made by RingKing 1980, though i have made my own Fillet Club logo for the ring proper.

Nice, Fillet Club coming to an FPW ring near me :mrgreen: