Question about League's size

User avatar
Ogrito
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:56 am
Location: Spain

Question about League's size

Postby Ogrito » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:55 pm

Hi!

I joined this forum on January but couldn't play Fire Pro Wrestling World much until now and I have a question about league mode.
Is 64 entries the smallest league you can do?

I'm trying to unlock an achievement for which I need to end a league (maybe win it, I don't know) and looks like I can't change it's size, which is 64 participants.
With 64 wrestlers the maths are like 63*32= 2016 matches I have to fight (or emulate or skip).

So, I plan on fighting the 63 matches of my character and skip the rest but still looks like there's a lot of time there.

Is it possible to make smaller leagues?

Thanks.

P.S: I ain't discussing the maths with nobody, I know that one is right

kikrusher99
Community Member
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:43 am

Re: Question about League's size

Postby kikrusher99 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:35 pm

You should be able to do a smaller one. Both blocks need wrestlers in it. Not at the game right now so I can't help beyond that. If that helped at all lol.

User avatar
LankyLefty17
Community Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:12 pm

Re: Question about League's size

Postby LankyLefty17 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:36 pm

Min required for a league is 4 wrestlers per bracket, so yeah- you can def do a smaller league.

User avatar
Ogrito
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:56 am
Location: Spain

Re: Question about League's size

Postby Ogrito » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:00 pm

LankyLefty17 wrote:Min required for a league is 4 wrestlers per bracket, so yeah- you can def do a smaller league.

I don't know how to do it! Please help

User avatar
Ogrito
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:56 am
Location: Spain

Re: Question about League's size

Postby Ogrito » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:58 am

I think you guys are mistaking tournament and league. I'm talking about league mode.

spencer24
Community Member
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: Question about League's size

Postby spencer24 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:21 pm

I've never run a league, but just by looking at it I would guess you just click "Entry Finished" whenever you hit the number of competitors you want. As mentioned at least four competitors are required per block. So if you select a 1 Block league, all you need is 4. If you do 2 block you need at least 8. And if you choose 4 blocks you would need at least 16.

User avatar
Ogrito
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:56 am
Location: Spain

Re: Question about League's size

Postby Ogrito » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:28 pm

spencer24 wrote:I've never run a league, but just by looking at it I would guess you just click "Entry Finished" whenever you hit the number of competitors you want. As mentioned at least four competitors are required per block. So if you select a 1 Block league, all you need is 4. If you do 2 block you need at least 8. And if you choose 4 blocks you would need at least 16.


Holy... Im dumb as it gets... I thought you needed to fill every entry slot obligatorily.

spencer24
Community Member
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: Question about League's size

Postby spencer24 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:21 pm

Ogrito wrote:
spencer24 wrote:I've never run a league, but just by looking at it I would guess you just click "Entry Finished" whenever you hit the number of competitors you want. As mentioned at least four competitors are required per block. So if you select a 1 Block league, all you need is 4. If you do 2 block you need at least 8. And if you choose 4 blocks you would need at least 16.


Holy... Im dumb as it gets... I thought you needed to fill every entry slot obligatorily.


It is an odd setup for sure. Not super user friendly.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests