Converting defaults from 6 Man Scramble

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Converting defaults from 6 Man Scramble

Postby Old Baby » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:00 am

So, I found my Saturn and 6 Man Scramble. I was hoping to spend some time converting some defaults, but I've run into a snag.

I can't seem to find a way to access the defaults move list or CPU logic. It doesn't seem to be like more modern Fire Pro's where basing a new edit on a model brings the model's moves and logic to the new edit. The only thing that I seem to be able to convert is the appearance.

I found a thread that gives skills and parameters for 6MS defaults, but what about moves and logic? I see people converting defaults from games even older than 6MS, so how is this being done?

Old Baby
Flaming Bob's Dad

Re: Converting defaults from 6 Man Scramble

Postby Old Baby » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:16 pm

I found this: http://fpwarena.com/files/webpage-archi ... /index.htm

It's not for 6MS but it's got the info for the wrestlers I wanted to convert.

Skankenham
Community Member

Postby Skankenham » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:52 pm

I haven't messed with making any wrestlers in 6MS other than looking through all the additional models that are visually precreated but you have to do everything else for.

I went through the trouble of renaming everyone to their real name on the first Gameboy Advance one which came out five years later, but unfortunately they changed almost everyone's colors to make them less recognizable in the US version. I used a char restore FAQ on gamefaqs to restore Undertaker and Jericho, but some color values seemed to be off for Undertaker and I made them closer. AND unfortunately in that you had to make a new edit instance of the char to be restored where you're left with skills and abilities left at crappy default minimal values. The FAQ gives seemingly proper values, but I'm not sure how much the moveset stays intact and I think logic is set to a clean slate.

So I have no idea where people are getting correct values for the older games. It's possible they could be hacking them and finding them in a hex editor or something.
All aboard the Werewolf Express!! HA HA HA!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzQFQiHu8v8
Samhain/Halloween World Cup featuring El Berzerko, but no werewolves

baronfreebird

Postby baronfreebird » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:16 pm

Super Fire Pro Wrestling X had all the moves/logic ripped from the game data, unfortunately the same cant be done for this one for some reason. I think the only unique character is Tony Halme. Some characters have big moveset changes from later games, they are much more heelish/"Attitude Era" in FPG and beyond.