Hell no, World is my world now!
27%
Never played Fire Pro games before World
No votes

Total votes: 33

Dude Cactus

Re: Who's Still Playing Returns?

Postby Dude Cactus » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:49 pm

Professor Voodoo wrote:I agree. We need to lead people in the right direction, and have them avoid what I dub, "MUGEN syndrome".

Oh come on, you know Fire Pro World needs Omega Tom Hanks. :P

Professor Voodoo
Mad Scientist Of Editing

Postby Professor Voodoo » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:50 pm

Not exactly what I meant. I was referring more to the parallels between edits with no moveset/logic and plagiarized edits, and MUGEN spriteswaps. But Omega Tom Hanks in FPWW (as long as it's a well done edit) would be great.
It's not enough to look like an edit to be an edit. You have to act like them too.

Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Professor_ ... pid=564230

Dude Cactus

Postby Dude Cactus » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:50 pm

I figured as much.

Just that when people mention MUGEN and you begin to think of all the busted OP characters, I personally cannot help but think of the OP character slayer that was Omega Tom Hanks.

Also Homer Simpson. Still recall a youtube video where a tonne of salt was produced because Homer Simpson beat a Sephiroth character that was an MS Paint over of Setsuna from Last Blade 2, with no hurt box below the waist. People just couldn't handle the sight.

But yeah "Rare Evil Braun Strowman with Ambulance throwing critical" coming to a workshop near you!

Piotr
Community Member

Postby Piotr » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:47 pm

That's why I'm using other people's wrestler edits as bases and modify them (changing some moves, sometimes some little things in CPU Logic) to make my own cartoon/original edits. I'm afraid that I will make some OP Donald Duck or something like that. lol

wrestleman
Community Member

Postby wrestleman » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:41 am

I do, I stilll play Returns and I'm still doing sims on my series "World Mongrel Wrestling"...Returns has that old school vibe that I like and enjoy

djkm77
Community Member

Postby djkm77 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:01 am

Yes because my six year old son is a puro mark who usually only plays VPW 64 now has gotten into Fire Pro. We have been playing a little bit the last week and I have been updating my 2015 starter pack to his liking adding some of his favorites like Zack Sabre Jr.
"A dollar saved is a dollar wasted." John "Blood" McNally
Links To My Saves
http://www.fpwarena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31
http://www.fpwarena.com/files/djkm77/

spencer24
Community Member

Postby spencer24 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:20 pm

djkm77 wrote:Yes because my six year old son is a puro mark who usually only plays VPW 64 now has gotten into Fire Pro. We have been playing a little bit the last week and I have been updating my 2015 starter pack to his liking adding some of his favorites like Zack Sabre Jr.

Does this mean there is the tiniest chance you may release some small updates for the rest of us who still play Returns? ;)

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:23 pm

My laptop is not good enough for World at this point.

However, after hearing that there are missions involved to unlock moves and other shit on World, I'm like, fuck that. I just want to edit and sim without the extra hassle to unlock moves and other shit.

I'll stick to Returns, thank you.

djkm77
Community Member

Postby djkm77 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:54 pm

spencer24 wrote:
djkm77 wrote:Yes because my six year old son is a puro mark who usually only plays VPW 64 now has gotten into Fire Pro. We have been playing a little bit the last week and I have been updating my 2015 starter pack to his liking adding some of his favorites like Zack Sabre Jr.

Does this mean there is the tiniest chance you may release some small updates for the rest of us who still play Returns? ;)

We will see what happens with my Starter pack. I am always tinkering with it and there is probably a 50/50 chance for it to be released again.
Links To My Saves

spencer24
Community Member

Postby spencer24 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:49 am

djkm77 wrote:
spencer24 wrote:

We will see what happens with my Starter pack. I am always tinkering with it and there is probably a 50/50 chance for it to be released again.

Better odds than I was expecting! Thanks for all of your amazing work!

djkm77
Community Member

Postby djkm77 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:58 pm

spencer24 wrote:
djkm77 wrote:
spencer24 wrote:

Better odds than I was expecting! Thanks for all of your amazing work!

No problem, I love still working on the older edits it's just the newer edits with moves that are not in the game I don't like to make. I am always tinkering with my older edits.
Links To My Saves

dokoham
@@

Postby dokoham » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:15 pm

djkm77 any plan about wwe 2017 pack? @_@