Question for converting EDITS for World..

Question for converting EDITS for World..

Postby Skainlurmis » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:44 pm

Hey everyone, so I'm going nuts over World, I love it. I have a question though. For everyone converting EDITS from Returns (or any previous game for that matter) how are you handling the distribution of points in the "Face Down/Face Up" catagories now that there are new fields for the "Head (Pin) / Leg (Pin)" options?

Do you keep you Edits the same, and just set those to 0, or adjust everything to give points to those? Thanks in advance, I've been lurking here for a bit and everything has been super helpful.

Community Member

Re: Question for converting EDITS for World..

Postby senator » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:00 am

I move all the pins to the pin button, and then find new moves for the replaced slots. I'm very much pleased to have more ground options.

As for the percentage distribution, I generally move the lion's share of the points to whatever weardown/resthold moves I have set, at least through medium damage, and put most of those points into picking the opponent up in large. I'll also mention that as always, it's a good idea not to put any percentage points into basic pins(stuff like the La Magistral are the exceptions) at large damage for face down, as that can lead to the infamous front facelock elbow stamp->pin result to a match.