Making Random Edits

ZeiramX

Making Random Edits

Postby ZeiramX » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:59 am

I'm thinking of doing something with completely random edits with FPWA that might transition to Fire Pro World when the game is more finalized. Has there ever been a program or something that outputs completely random details of an edit and all you have to do is plug them into your game of choice? Without creating a program, the only way I would know how to do this is a spreadsheet with columns that you sort with a second column with the RAND() function in it. That is one way to do it but you would have to sort each column manually unless you made some function that pulled a random value from each column and therefore basically make a program in your spreadsheet.

Here are five appearances I made using my spreadsheet method for FPWA to test things out. I used the pre-made gradients to prevent them from looking like neon puke too badly.

Spoiler: show

Jetlag
Community Member

Re: Making Random Edits

Postby Jetlag » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:51 pm

There some guides on this in the guide section. Also, the "Reinvigorate" rules (originally done for KoC2) are also a good way to develop a new wrestler with unique stats, style and moves. The spreadsheet idea is cool too - some of these guys look really interesting.