BAH GAWD KING!! Mark-Outs!

CF_Dawnbr3ak3r
Community Member

Re: BAH GAWD KING!! Mark-Outs!

Postby CF_Dawnbr3ak3r » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:12 am

I'm 100% convinced that FPCPP Battle Royals are the greatest thing to ever happen in FirePro R.

Marsh, Zealot, ST, NSL, and Emu all in a single battle royal and, boy, did it go the distance. We were all hanging out in the Arena tonight, so that made it all the more hilariously entertaining. There was so much going on. So many ridiculous spots. I'll list some stuff as best I can. If any of you other guys have a better rundown (you probably do) then you can tell the story your way if you want to.

A bit about my edit if you want to understand what makes it so fun for me to watch:

Emu isn't designed at all to go 50 minutes. He can either go a mile or he's tapped early on. He relies heavily on his high spirit tank and taunt spam - I'm almost certain he has Superstar as his special skill. He's kind of spammy in general (unintentionally, but if I tried to tweak him any further, it took away the charm of the character). Hell, his logic is janky on purpose. He's designed to intentionally whiff certain strikes (the Standing Enzuigiri specifically). This particular design was put in place to counter having so much spirit/energy. It surprisingly sets up some pretty amazing results. He's meant to be entertaining to watch; that's really about it. I don't recall him winning too often, and that's fine by me.

He's adopted a few moves from various wrestlers in the FPCPP. He has the Superkick as an homage to Ceese. He's got ST's flying knee. Pretty sure he's got a chop rush from Geese's edit as well. He's living up to his gimmick (He emulates others; often to the edit's dismay and not the creator). As a result of this match, I'm probably going to work on an Iron Man themed attire for him. I really should put out an Emu/Alternate attire pack for people to use if they'd like to.

-NSL got eliminated early; I forgot how or by who. I expected Emu to be out first given his design and prior battle royal results.
-Marsh was eliminated second; Again, I forget by who, but it was probably from Zealot as he was going nuts with the Cross to Bear.
-ST, Zealot, and Emu all went to town on each other for the remainder of the match.
-A Superkick Party from Emu to ST and Zealot about midway through the match.
-Emu dumped ST on the outside and went for a Suicide Dive and immediately got chopped by Zealot.
-A plethora of botched Superstar Elbow attempts all over the place. Marsh got a good counter in before he was eliminated.
-Almost every time Emu tried a Super Elbow, he got denied by an attack. I think Zealot might be on a crusade to kill him. :P
-So many head on collisions that I didn't know who was gonna get eliminated next.
-Many more Superstar Elbows that Emu injured himself. :o
-Surprisingly little high flying moves from what I was able to catch - I was laughing so hard I almost cried a few times.
-A lot of pin and submission attempts were broken up so the match went on for a while longer.
-Emu delivered another Superkick Party to ST and pinned him with a Standing Moonsault fall.
-A few moments later Zealot hit both a delay double underhook suplex and then a full nelson slam and followed it up with a final Cross to Bear.

A 5-Superstar Elbow match that is worthy of the title. :lol:
The_PR_Dragon wrote:Dragons, Emus, and Wolves are all hearing impaired. Sounds about right.

TheMaskedSpanish
Community Member

Postby TheMaskedSpanish » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:35 am

I was caping the matches for my next show, when this happened :shock:

Stix
Community Member

Postby Stix » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:51 pm

TheMaskedSpanish wrote:I was caping the matches for my next show, when this happened :shock:

I'm trying to come up with an explanation as to what "injury" that CRITICAL! could have caused...Possibly a torn hamstring as the opponent flips through and pulls his legs over?

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:50 pm

Stix wrote:
TheMaskedSpanish wrote:I was caping the matches for my next show, when this happened :shock:

I'm trying to come up with an explanation as to what "injury" that CRITICAL! could have caused...Possibly a torn hamstring as the opponent flips through and pulls his legs over?

No injury, just a PERFECT~ cradle.

ANYWAY~ some cool shit from my latest efed show:

https://youtu.be/Qn8112zxqLs

Context:
Spoiler: show
Clip 1. BLACKBIRD Sora using xer Angel Lust finisher only for it to be reversed into a cradle for a finish
Clip 2. Jimmy The Razor delivering his Switchblade Kiss finisher off the top rope TO THE FLOOR
Clip 3. Jacob Toombs using a release German to set up his Toombsday submission, only for GAMEOVER to break it allowing Jimmy The Razor to turn it into a Sonnenblume while GAMEOVER uses his Killscreen finisher on Toomb's partner Richard Ian Prescott
Proving Ground Championship Wrestling: Weekly TV based E-Fed
#FLSoverMLS

My YouTube Let's Play Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhF75 ... TfnVvGi8hw WATCH LIKE SUBSCRIBE RECOMMEND TO PEOPLE PLZ

Nth
Community Member

Postby Nth » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:00 pm

Stix wrote:

You got a perfectly locked in technical pin critical. Yoshinari Ogawa is a monster for scoring these tech-pin criticals in the game.

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:32 pm

Edit hits the regular super kick on her opponent, who falls SLIGHTLY off center in the ring. Edit then sets up for the Sweet Chin Music. When the opponent gets up, the edit WHIFFS the Sweet Chin Music because her opponent was slightly off center :lol:

I love those botches anytime a C2C move is used on an opponent that is off center in the middle of the ring. I've seen C2C spears and shining wizards completely missed because of this :lol:

Stix
Community Member

Postby Stix » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:06 pm

As is the Fire Pro way, I just had a silly, thrown-together-for-a-laugh match turn out to be a war for the ages.

For a bit of fun, I decided to hold a no-rope exploding barbed wire time bomb deathmatch (no time limit, explosion at 10 minutes) between Bayley and Sasha Banks, however it turned out to be the longest singles match I've ever had.
Bayley won with a victory roll pinfall in 38:23 (yes, THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES AND TWENTY-THREE SECONDS), after The Boss was somehow able to kick out of the Bayley-to-Belly at least SEVEN times, while Bayley herself seemed completely immune to the effects of the Bank Statement.

God, I love Fire Pro :lol:

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Timberwolf wrote:Edit hits the regular super kick on her opponent, who falls SLIGHTLY off center in the ring. Edit then sets up for the Sweet Chin Music. When the opponent gets up, the edit WHIFFS the Sweet Chin Music because her opponent was slightly off center :lol:

I love those botches anytime a C2C move is used on an opponent that is off center in the middle of the ring. I've seen C2C spears and shining wizards completely missed because of this :lol:

Easily one of my favorite comedy moments in FPR are the C2C botches :lol:

When Spike first announced FPR, they said that a future game would have more botches, like the "Turnbuckle move" botch. I think they didn't realize just how fertile the C2C situations were for botches :lol:

The C2C spear is hilarious and the C2C Shining Wizard looks like someone slipped on a banana peel :upsidedownlol:

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:09 am

Spider Jack breaks the time/space continuum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU543CGbdW8
#FLSoverMLS

My YouTube Let's Play Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhF75 ... TfnVvGi8hw WATCH LIKE SUBSCRIBE RECOMMEND TO PEOPLE PLZ

kidcage
Community Member

Postby kidcage » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:59 pm

Simming the finale of my Adrenaline Title Tournament (a title that is defended in 3-Way Dances) with Russian Suplex monster Boris Steen, perennial vet Terriq Thomas, and always consistent mid-carder Vince Chapman. Steen is suplexing everyone and it looks like he's got it in the bag before Chapman comes off the top rope with his finisher, a top rope knee drop, and CRITICAL crosses the screen.

Steen's out, Chapman quickly pins Thomas, and wins the title. But now I'll have this running storyline that this suplex monster who was throwing everyone in the fed around like ragdolls just got injured by this young mid-carder, so he'll be looking for revenge.

I marked out with the top rope critical because it just visualized this vicious knee drop across the throat or shoulder, and then the quick elimination after it, that it played out like a "Well this wasn't supposed to happen, quick finish the match!"

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:44 am

October Raven wrote:Spider Jack breaks the time/space continuum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU543CGbdW8

:hahaha:

Has he been training with Jo Ryder of the infamous Jo Ryder glitch? :lol:

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:55 am

Moar stuff, less glitchy and more neat spots:

Leapfroging an opponent and IMMEDIATELY low dropkicks him: https://youtu.be/XrNne3j7sRs
Forget the Superkick Party, here's a MISSILE DROPKICK PARTY: https://youtu.be/5_btVCSV8Q4
#FLSoverMLS

unimportantguy
Community Member

Postby unimportantguy » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:57 am

October Raven wrote:Forget the Superkick Party, here's a MISSILE DROPKICK PARTY: https://youtu.be/5_btVCSV8Q4

:markout: This was amazing :markout:

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:12 am

October Raven wrote:Moar stuff, less glitchy and more neat spots:

Leapfroging an opponent and IMMEDIATELY low dropkicks him: https://youtu.be/XrNne3j7sRs
Forget the Superkick Party, here's a MISSILE DROPKICK PARTY: https://youtu.be/5_btVCSV8Q4

These are beautiful and amazing and may have knocked my eyes up :goose:

You need a name for the triple missile dropkicks like Guerrero had for his three vertical suplexes :D

The leapfrog -> low dropkick is amazing given how close to the ropes that occurred.

If that was a high dropkick, it may have knocked the guy outside!

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:33 pm

The missile dropkick party was amazing :)

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:54 am

Not as impressive, but still cool: Tristan Belmont clears the ref to dive on his opponent. https://youtu.be/LIQNw9wPRVs
#FLSoverMLS

Stix
Community Member

Postby Stix » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:35 pm

October Raven wrote:Not as impressive, but still cool: Tristan Belmont clears the ref to dive on his opponent. https://youtu.be/LIQNw9wPRVs

That's a hell of a spot! I'd expect something like that from a real-life Will Ospreay or Ricochet match, but that happening in Fire Pro is crazy! :markout:

Timberwolf
Community Member

Postby Timberwolf » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:40 pm

October Raven wrote:Not as impressive, but still cool: Tristan Belmont clears the ref to dive on his opponent. https://youtu.be/LIQNw9wPRVs

Nice spot. I've seen it happen a couple times on my sims too.

I think Sami Zayn did it once or twice R/L when he was in NXT. Against Kevin Owens perhaps? Or Neville? I do recall he did this spot unless I was dreaming.

HumanBulldozer
Community Member

Postby HumanBulldozer » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:37 am

This right here is Mr. Paragon. I'm doing a bit of simming from each of my companies to determine my entrant into Zealot's march madness gimmick. [Each company has a 3 exhibition matches which equals a mini 4 man tournament.] This is INFINITE which is basically like alt universe chikara.

I was simming the 3 matches...
Eon Ranger Flare vs Phineas Faust
Mr. Paragon vs Killer Kong [King Kong guy I made after seeing Kong last night]
and winner vs winner

Flare vs Phineas had this incredible match... just under 20 minutes... back and forth towards the end Phineas Faust had full control was just beating the everliving shit out of Flare... and then out of nowhere SUPERKICK! 1...2...3... With that desperation superkick Eon Ranger Flare won his way to infinite's finals.

Next up was Paragon vs Kong. This wasn't quite as epic as the first match. It went exactly 10 minutes which I believe is the first time I've gotten an "exact" minute number. The two just beat the crap out of eachother and kept throwing eachother out of the ring. Finish came with a sitout powerbomb. 1. 2. 3. Paragon won

The finals
Eon Ranger Flare vs Mr Paragon... basically a red ranger vs superman.

This match was a SLOBBERKNOCKER.
Paragon debuted a new spot and did it twice... didn't even set up his logic/taunts for it on purpose so it took me by surprise with it... he did the hogan flex and followed it up with two legs drops.

These two were just fighting for control and to keep the other down the entire match... Flare fought valiantly even using his secondary finisher [giant swing] 4 times [5% chance while opponent is down] to no avail. Each time someone built momentum the other way figured out a way to cut that shit down. The match eventually ended with Paragon's sitout powerbomb but it was so openly contested that it kinda actually put over Flare.

forties2002
Community Member

Postby forties2002 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:03 pm

After making Mustafa (thanks LW!), I had him in the ring talking with New Jack. Well the Harts were supposed to have a match with another tag team, but with the reunion of the Gangstas; the match was booked between the two teams. And just like the Gangstas, the action spilled outside after just a few minutes. All four were battling outside, New Jack & Owen got back inside the ring while Mustafa & Bret continued fighting outside. The count was up to 17 & both made their way to the apron near the turnbuckle corner. Then instead of both rolling back in, Bret grabbed Mustafa and sent him flying into the corner side of the ring & Bret got back into the ring as Mustafa was counted out! The Gangstas are furious to say the least & a payback is coming...They may even call back DLo to join them to battle the Hart Foundation.
Whoop that trick

kidcage
Community Member

Postby kidcage » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:22 pm

In the Grand Wrestling Federation, my newest promotion that has really taken off with solid sims all the way through, it's a six man tag match and all hell breaks loose as the Heartbreak Express and Darklight are doing battle with Abraxus and the Night Terrors Each of the Night Terrors throw a member of the Express to the outside and immediately start to run the ropes. While this happens, Abraxus and Darklight are in the ring. The Terrors hit a beautiful leap over the top to the outside spot while Abraxus levels Darklight with his finisher.

The stereo dives by the heel team had me marking out while Abraxus planting Darklight ended up leading to the finish less than 90 seconds later.

fullbug
Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh!

Postby fullbug » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:37 pm

Had a match today with the British Bulldog vs One Man Gang, good back and forth match, but the mark-out moment was the end of the match, Bulldog irish whipped Gang into the corner turnbuckle, ran in for the clothesline, and promptly threw a stunned Gang onto his shoulder. turning the other way for the running powerslam and pin....It was just the perfect setup, exactly how the Bulldog used to do it back in the day, I could sim the same match 20 more times and never see it happen again..... 8-)

HumanBulldozer
Community Member

Postby HumanBulldozer » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:42 pm

Was doing a bit more simming....

Robbie Vice [Think Shawn Michaels type] vs Silver King [very violent, physical type]

This was a march madness match... I'm now just a few sims away from knowing my qualifier....

This match was fucking insane...

Silver King dominated the majority of the match... maybe a 70/30 split. in terms of total offense

Robbie Vice was playing a game of survival the entire match... busted open by a knuckle arrow... big spots few and far between... he survived not 1, not 2 BUT 3 rolling lariats over the duration of the match [1 2.9 count, then 2 2 counts] . He countered Silver King's only attempt at his main finisher The Silver Bullet [and then soccer ball kicked him and went for a jackknife hold immediately after.] He desperately tried a 2nd rope superplex + jackknife combo too but nothing was putting silver king away.... I thought it was over around 22 minutes in when robbie vice finally hit his superkick but it was not to be... a 2 count.... the two kept fighting but finally in the end Robbie Vice managed to squeak by a victory with a surprise backslide, he barely survived, but he does squeak by to face Jordan Pippen in the next round...

fullMETAL
Belt-Designing Crayonicorn

Postby fullMETAL » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:18 pm

For some reason, when I saw the name Robbie Vice, my first thought was "he should have 'Ponzi' or something as his middle name, so he'd be 'Rob Ponzi Vice'" ;)
Escargot in 5 minutes or your dignity back!

wet_dog_smell
needs a bath

Postby wet_dog_smell » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Played my final match for my Fed on FPR on a show titled 'Thank you for 8 years of fun, time to go under the stairs as my edits are going 2k until FPW World arrives'

Anyhow after 38 minutes of hard hitting and weapon friendly fun, the AI controlling Tubs McGinty decided to powerbomb and Critical my guy Leroy Frumpton. A fitting end id say, I shouted as soon as I saw the critical. I nearly cried.

Now I'm going to be getting my 50+ roster ready for the big move to FPW later this year. Luckily I have drafts of them all and more over the 2 saves I have on Fire Pro 1 on gba.