General Fire Pro Q & A

Re: General Fire Pro Q & A

Postby 1312qohelet » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:51 am

Hey, folks.
I apologize for my double-post...the first of which, has been deleted.

I've owned FPWR (PSN) for about a week and I am blown away by all of the modified content.
Thanks to everyone for sharing your hard work.
You guys do a tremendous job.

I've got question - is it possible to extract particular wrestlers from one Save file and import them into another?
If this is something that I can do myself, for personal use; would someone please point me towards a walkthrough/tutorial?
I've used the search function a few times, but it was difficult to locate any threads that could assist me.
Perhaps, I'm looking in the wrong places....or, I'm not smart enough to understand :oops: :lol:

I use the PS3/PSN version of the game.
If anyone is willing to share advice, or information, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Q

YAY! Go Deathsteaks!

Postby chango » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:25 pm

Here you go Timberwolf if you're still after it.

Postby KillHamski » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:00 pm

Anybody have screenshots of the fictional spike edits from FPD? All the real wrestlers were ported, but I was curious if anything else was recognizable in there.

Community Member

Postby tbsjordan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:22 pm

Does anyone know the link to that Japanese blog that posted all of the FPR video game and marvel screenshots from back when the game just came out? They were really good and darkveno's save was based on those pictures. There were really wacky pictures as well of people like Ronald McDonald and the Hamburgler. I'd love to look through it all again