General Fire Pro Q & A

1312qohelet

Re: General Fire Pro Q & A

Postby 1312qohelet » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:51 am

Hey, folks.
I apologize for my double-post...the first of which, has been deleted.

I've owned FPWR (PSN) for about a week and I am blown away by all of the modified content.
Thanks to everyone for sharing your hard work.
You guys do a tremendous job.

I've got question - is it possible to extract particular wrestlers from one Save file and import them into another?
If this is something that I can do myself, for personal use; would someone please point me towards a walkthrough/tutorial?
I've used the search function a few times, but it was difficult to locate any threads that could assist me.
Perhaps, I'm looking in the wrong places....or, I'm not smart enough to understand :oops: :lol:

I use the PS3/PSN version of the game.
If anyone is willing to share advice, or information, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Q

chango
YAY! Go Deathsteaks!

Postby chango » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:25 pm

Here you go Timberwolf if you're still after it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5HWbg4-KEs

KillHamski
Community Member

Postby KillHamski » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:00 pm

Anybody have screenshots of the fictional spike edits from FPD? All the real wrestlers were ported, but I was curious if anything else was recognizable in there.
Last edited by KillHamski on Wed May 23, 2018 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tbsjordan
Community Member

Postby tbsjordan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:22 pm

Does anyone know the link to that Japanese blog that posted all of the FPR video game and marvel screenshots from back when the game just came out? They were really good and darkveno's save was based on those pictures. There were really wacky pictures as well of people like Ronald McDonald and the Hamburgler. I'd love to look through it all again

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:05 pm

tbsjordan wrote:Does anyone know the link to that Japanese blog that posted all of the FPR video game and marvel screenshots from back when the game just came out? They were really good and darkveno's save was based on those pictures. There were really wacky pictures as well of people like Ronald McDonald and the Hamburgler. I'd love to look through it all again

I know exactly the link you're talking about but sadly no longer have it in my bookmarks :oops:

I kind of recall the name starting with "yuki" but I can't remember the full name or html address.

That was such an awesome blog though. Some of the best superheroes I've ever seen made in any Fire Pro.

tbsjordan
Community Member

Postby tbsjordan » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:34 pm

orochigeese wrote:
tbsjordan wrote:Does anyone know the link to that Japanese blog that posted all of the FPR video game and marvel screenshots from back when the game just came out? They were really good and darkveno's save was based on those pictures. There were really wacky pictures as well of people like Ronald McDonald and the Hamburgler. I'd love to look through it all again

I know exactly the link you're talking about but sadly no longer have it in my bookmarks :oops:

I kind of recall the name starting with "yuki" but I can't remember the full name or html address.

That was such an awesome blog though. Some of the best superheroes I've ever seen made in any Fire Pro.

It really was! I did some digging though, and I found the link. You were not too far off: http://spaces.msn.com/members/yarukizero-fpr/ Unfortunately the website is long gone and no archive of it exist :| Such a shame too

I also found a Japanese message board with a bunch of links but they all seem to be dead: https://2ch.live/cache/view/wres/1127871810/l50

Piotr
Community Member

Postby Piotr » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:41 pm

1312qohelet wrote:Hey, folks.
I apologize for my double-post...the first of which, has been deleted.

I've owned FPWR (PSN) for about a week and I am blown away by all of the modified content.
Thanks to everyone for sharing your hard work.
You guys do a tremendous job.

I've got question - is it possible to extract particular wrestlers from one Save file and import them into another?
If this is something that I can do myself, for personal use; would someone please point me towards a walkthrough/tutorial?
I've used the search function a few times, but it was difficult to locate any threads that could assist me.
Perhaps, I'm looking in the wrong places....or, I'm not smart enough to understand :oops: :lol:

I use the PS3/PSN version of the game.
If anyone is willing to share advice, or information, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Q

I don't know if It's possible on PS3 and it's virtual memory cards, but you can copy wrestlers between the memory cards in the game.