BAH GAWD KING!! Mark-Outs!

fullbug
Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh!

Re: BAH GAWD KING!! Mark-Outs!

Postby fullbug » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:55 pm

Thats one critical I have never seen before....Cannot decide if its cool or really lame.... :lol:

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:02 am

brick9mm wrote:Reposting this from the Online Multiplayer thread. I was Suzuki (white trunks), friendo was Bas Rutten (red trunks)
Spoiler: show

Holy shit, VINTAGE Rutten :markout:

He was deadly with those palm strikes 8-)

BakFu will appreciate this one :D

Stix
Community Member

Postby Stix » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:57 am

brick9mm wrote:Reposting this from the Online Multiplayer thread. I was Suzuki (white trunks), friendo was Bas Rutten (red trunks)

Jesus, that is classic El Guapo! The only thing that could've made it better would be one of his deadly liver shots.

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Wed May 03, 2017 12:39 am

This back switch duel in my fucking amazing tag team title match: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHwF7Y9T3LA
Proving Ground Championship Wrestling: Weekly TV based E-Fed
#FLSoverMLS

My YouTube Let's Play Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhF75 ... TfnVvGi8hw WATCH LIKE SUBSCRIBE RECOMMEND TO PEOPLE PLZ

fullbug
Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh!

Postby fullbug » Wed May 03, 2017 12:52 am

October Raven wrote:This back switch duel in my fucking amazing tag team title match: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHwF7Y9T3LA

Thats wild! 8-)

Slim
Community Member

Postby Slim » Wed May 03, 2017 8:16 pm

I did a battle royal...it was originally supposed to be part of my federation's first official PPV before I axed it because it was too chaotic for the format of recording I am using (being really cryptic, I know, you'll understand why once the show comes out!). There was a particular grapple between two edits, where the edit who won the grapple employed some kind of low kick aimed at the thigh―and the edit that lost the grapple immediately performs the taunt where he bends over and holds his crotch!

It was so subtle that I actually missed seeing it and didn't notice the spot until I played through the video twice. When I realized what I potentially had, I was so flabbergasted, it looked like edit A struck with a subtle low blow and edit B sold it to the moon! Or, conversely, like edit A struck with a borderline low blow that edit B oversold in an effort to convince the referee that he had been fouled... :upsidedownlol:

forties2002
Community Member

Postby forties2002 » Wed May 10, 2017 1:34 pm

In my year end PPV, all my champs retained their titles except for two. AJ defeated Kaz for the XD/CW title and the American Alphas defeated the Dynamic Duo for the tag titles. I have two battle royals in my year end PPVs, one is the Japan Royal Flush & the American Royal Flush. Both had mark out moments.
Japan- I was all set for the 8 wrestlers, then I remembered Makabe doing better the past year than I had thought. So I replaced Muta with Makabe, and you can probably guess it; Makabe won the BR. So now Muta is pissed that he got removed & is blaming Makabe for going behind closed doors to talk the Commish into putting him in the BR. I will have a series of matches between Muta/Makabe, with Makabe's Title shot he earned from the BR at stake.
American- An old rivalry heated up, I put HHH and Cena in the BR just to add some big names. They went after each other like they had been feuding for a year. Every time they started wrestling someone else, they would go right back to each other and start slugging it out. Cena eliminated HHH & went out of the ring after HHH. HHH picked up his sledgehammer, hit Cena then left the arena. So I've got a great feud to play around with between those two.
Whoop that trick

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Wed May 10, 2017 1:50 pm

This is from the AMBITION's Women's Championship Tournament - Queen of the Ring.

In the finals Misty Webb (a spider-man inspired female lucha) hit BattleAxe (Chango's powerhouse large women's wrestler) with Poison Mist and followed it up immediately by spitting fire on her. It's right around the 7:00 mark (match time) 3:50 mark (video time), outside the ring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opuYvYRpRfI&feature=youtu.be

SluggBugg
Serious Business

Postby SluggBugg » Wed May 10, 2017 4:48 pm

Chiba, an edit I have coined the "Successor of the Lariat King" hit four different lariats in a row ending with "THE Lariat" for the pin. Here was the sequence: corner to center "Stepping Lariat", picked up opponent into dazed state and hit "Rolling Lariat", picked up opponent and whipped him into the corner and hit the "running lariat" into the corner, backed off as the opponent stumbled to the ground then picked him up into dazed state, ran off the ropes at hits his finisher "Western Lariat" and got the pin. This was the finals of a league I was running. Awesome ending!
The EMPEROR of ELBOWS...The KING of KO's...The BIG BAD BOSS of BOWS!

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Wed May 10, 2017 4:55 pm

SluggBugg wrote:Chiba, an edit I have coined the "Successor of the Lariat King" hit four different lariats in a row ending with "THE Lariat" for the pin. Here was the sequence: corner to center "Stepping Lariat", picked up opponent into dazed state and hit "Rolling Lariat", picked up opponent and whipped him into the corner and hit the "running lariat" into the corner, backed off as the opponent stumbled to the ground then picked him up into dazed state, ran off the ropes at hits his finisher "Western Lariat" and got the pin. This was the finals of a league I was running. Awesome ending!

Crazy. When you get an updated version of your save out we must sim Chiba.

SluggBugg
Serious Business

Postby SluggBugg » Wed May 10, 2017 5:09 pm

Ok. It's basically ready I just keep finding things to tinker with and adjust. It's like a piece of art. You never completely finish it. You just have to stop at some point. Lol

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Thu May 11, 2017 5:30 am

SluggBugg wrote:Chiba, an edit I have coined the "Successor of the Lariat King" hit four different lariats in a row ending with "THE Lariat" for the pin. Here was the sequence: corner to center "Stepping Lariat", picked up opponent into dazed state and hit "Rolling Lariat", picked up opponent and whipped him into the corner and hit the "running lariat" into the corner, backed off as the opponent stumbled to the ground then picked him up into dazed state, ran off the ropes at hits his finisher "Western Lariat" and got the pin. This was the finals of a league I was running. Awesome ending!

That's beautiful, man :cry: What a finish!! :markout:

Did you build Chiba to chain lariats together at all? If you didn't, you should consider an alternate additional build to memorialize this. You could definitely unofficially chain a few of those lariats into each other 8-)

SluggBugg
Serious Business

Postby SluggBugg » Thu May 11, 2017 1:30 pm

Yes I did. I used some of your info on the "echo lariat" project. I've got him where he can regularly fish matches with 3 lariats in a row now after some adjustments.

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Thu May 11, 2017 4:47 pm

Oh shit, my guide actually helped!? :markout: :D :jarry: (Jarry doing alternating Axe Bombers)

That's awesome to hear! And I'm really f'n impressed you are regularly seeing TRIPLE LARIATS!

Would love to see the innards of this edit when you get a chance: in edit or template form.

I am really interested in how you set him up to have lariats occur across his moveset with such situational and range differences. The standing lariat is pretty easy to chain off any other move, the running lariat takes a bit more moveset compromise. But working the corner lariats in is really hard and impressive :D

I can't leave this one alone though:

SluggBugg wrote:I've got him where he can regularly fish matches with 3 lariats in a row

Give a man a lariat, he jobs for a day.
Teach a man how to lariat, he gets over for a lifetime.

- Aristotle

SluggBugg
Serious Business

Postby SluggBugg » Thu May 11, 2017 5:05 pm

Lol damn fat fingers

orochigeese
E-Fed Pimp

Postby orochigeese » Fri May 12, 2017 4:27 am

It's okay, I empathize. Smartphones weren't made for those with webbed appendages :goose:

I actually completely suck at touch typing too which is sadly ironic.

& (not) touch u

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Fri May 12, 2017 11:13 pm

Testing two hardcore/brawler types against each other.

Match ends with a double count out as both of them are bringing chairs into the ring.

One of them has the Heel fight style, and just WAILS on the other with his chair... while the other one DOESN'T FALL DOWN.

By the time the screen fades to black, the Heel has knocked his opponent into the corner.

Such a fucking wild finish.
#FLSoverMLS

My YouTube Let's Play Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhF75 ... TfnVvGi8hw WATCH LIKE SUBSCRIBE RECOMMEND TO PEOPLE PLZ

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Sat May 13, 2017 5:50 am

Post match moments like that make you wish that they only ended by pressing start or with a mob of security :)

senator
Community Member

Postby senator » Sat May 13, 2017 8:24 pm

orochigeese wrote:
Give a man a lariat, he jobs for a day.
Teach a man how to lariat, he gets over for a lifetime.

- Aristotle

I was lucky I had just finished a drink of my coffee when I read that or else I'd have to get a new keyboard asap.

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Wed May 17, 2017 3:36 am

The end to this incredible match: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuotnRCUrfk

(To start the video from the ending sequence, https://youtu.be/AuotnRCUrfk?t=8m18s )

Yuuki Tsukino (a Nakamura-inspired puroresu star) vs Arthur Excalibur (English grappler who uses simple submissions like the keylock as finishers)

-Arthur tries for a signature powerbomb -> elbow drop pin combo, Tsukino reverses the powerbomb into a DDT, follows up with a flashing elbow.
-Tsukino goes for a rana, Arthur powerbombs him instead, 2.9
-Arthur headbutts Tsukino, KEYLOCK~
-Tsukino escapes, hits his "Baka Bomb" (Super Freak) for the pin
#FLSoverMLS

forties2002
Community Member

Postby forties2002 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:45 pm

October Raven wrote:The end to this incredible match: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuotnRCUrfk

(To start the video from the ending sequence, https://youtu.be/AuotnRCUrfk?t=8m18s )

Yuuki Tsukino (a Nakamura-inspired puroresu star) vs Arthur Excalibur (English grappler who uses simple submissions like the keylock as finishers)

-Arthur tries for a signature powerbomb -> elbow drop pin combo, Tsukino reverses the powerbomb into a DDT, follows up with a flashing elbow.
-Tsukino goes for a rana, Arthur powerbombs him instead, 2.9
-Arthur headbutts Tsukino, KEYLOCK~
-Tsukino escapes, hits his "Baka Bomb" (Super Freak) for the pin

Pretty cool. The keylock is a great sub. Arthur to me has a Lashley like feel to him, power & submissions.
Whoop that trick

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Thu May 18, 2017 8:30 pm

forties2002 wrote:
Pretty cool. The keylock is a great sub. Arthur to me has a Lashley like feel to him, power & submissions.

I was going for more of "Kevin Sullivan moveset with a Davey Boy superstar look" kind of deal. IE physical guy with a simple yet effective moveset.

His main finisher is a sleeper hold done from the Irish Whip, and his other big move is a "knockout" European Uppercut.
#FLSoverMLS

Albie
Community Member

Postby Albie » Fri May 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Tested out a new edit this morning, The Betamax Kid. There was one moment where his opponent, one of my heel characters, had knocked TBK down and stood beside him and taunted, before jumping up and nailing a knee drop.

Sounds pretty dull and normal, only the guy walked to the side of TBK first but the graphics made it look like he stood ON him. So he stood on him, taunted and then jumped up off him before landing the knee. Looked so cool, proper heel taunting.

Professor Voodoo
Mad Scientist Of Editing

Postby Professor Voodoo » Sat May 20, 2017 4:17 am

Add this one to the books! Shaky Jake (Way Of The Warrior) vs Lord Wulf (Time Killers), with Rob Zombie presiding as referee.

The match itself was damn good, with Jake using punches and fork strikes, while Wulf kept pace with his wide variety of holds. After a back and forth affair, Shaky Jake hits his Jake N' Bake (fireball), then boom! CRITICAL! I marked out! Time: 18:28
It's not enough to look like an edit to be an edit. You have to act like them too.

Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Professor_ ... pid=564230

Fuee
Community Member

Postby Fuee » Sat May 20, 2017 5:05 am

Level wrote:This is from the AMBITION's Women's Championship Tournament - Queen of the Ring.

In the finals Misty Webb (a spider-man inspired female lucha) hit BattleAxe (Chango's powerhouse large women's wrestler) with Poison Mist and followed it up immediately by spitting fire on her. It's right around the 7:00 mark (match time) 3:50 mark (video time), outside the ring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opuYvYRpRfI&feature=youtu.be

Whoa, like kerosene mist.
That's a new one.