Carlzilla's Mod Suite - Updated for 1.02 - Updated on 06/29 @ 07:16pm MDT

Files for use in the modification of Fire Pro World on PC. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Carlzilla
Community Member

Re: Carlzilla's Mod Suite - Updated for 1.02 - Updated on 04/30 @ 09:00pm MDT

Postby Carlzilla » Thu May 03, 2018 3:46 pm

Cannonwolf wrote:
Carlzilla wrote:
I think I know the issue...

Do you happen to also use the MoveLists mod?

Hell yeah I use the MoveLists mod

Update it to the version I just posted this morning.

The reason for the error is that I had fixed that for me before it became an issue...but forgot to post it for everyone else.

heelsinc
Community Member

Postby heelsinc » Thu May 03, 2018 4:16 pm

jcook38 wrote:
heelsinc wrote:
jcook38 wrote:Question about interference: Does the run-in happen at a random time? What does it look like when it happens?

I've simmed a few matches with this mod selected, but haven't encountered a run-in. The matches are 1v1, with only one interference booked (red corner).

Thanks so much in advance for any insight or guidance. Love the new update, thanks again!

-John

Are you clicking the interfere button when you are ready for ths run in to happen?

No, I set the interfere options first, then simmed my matches. For the run-in to occur, do I pause the match and select interfere from the mod menu?

Maybe that's what I'm missing.

I don't know if you can pause but if you flip over to the mod during the match and hit the button the guy will do the run in. Not sure if you can pause hit the button and unpause and have the run in happen

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Thu May 03, 2018 4:27 pm

So when doing an RR I notice a bit of a pause 30 seconds before an entry. Is this normal? Random entry is on if that may be it
Proving Ground Championship Wrestling: Weekly TV based E-Fed
#FLSoverMLS

My YouTube Let's Play Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhF75 ... TfnVvGi8hw WATCH LIKE SUBSCRIBE RECOMMEND TO PEOPLE PLZ

Zealot
Galastream Owner

Postby Zealot » Thu May 03, 2018 4:34 pm

I've noticed the pauses as well. In my mind, I've chalked it up to the game processing match information past 8 edits, but I wouldn't be surprised if the randomization does something with that as well.
ImageImage ImageImage

jcook38

Postby jcook38 » Thu May 03, 2018 4:36 pm

heelsinc wrote:
jcook38 wrote:
heelsinc wrote:
Are you clicking the interfere button when you are ready for ths run in to happen?

No, I set the interfere options first, then simmed my matches. For the run-in to occur, do I pause the match and select interfere from the mod menu?

I don't know if you can pause but if you flip over to the mod during the match and hit the button the guy will do the run in. Not sure if you can pause hit the button and unpause and have the run in happen

Thanks so much! It's working perfectly. Do you know if there is a hot key option that can be used to trigger the run-in, kind of like the free cam hot keys? Thanks again.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Thu May 03, 2018 4:47 pm

jcook38 wrote:
heelsinc wrote:
jcook38 wrote:

Thanks so much! It's working perfectly. Do you know if there is a hot key option that can be used to trigger the run-in, kind of like the free cam hot keys? Thanks again.

There isn't.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Thu May 03, 2018 4:48 pm

October Raven wrote:So when doing an RR I notice a bit of a pause 30 seconds before an entry. Is this normal? Random entry is on if that may be it

The pause is caused when the game is loading the textures and initializing the entering wrestler. Nothing can be done about it. If you don't like it, don't use it.

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Thu May 03, 2018 8:08 pm

Carlzilla wrote:
October Raven wrote:So when doing an RR I notice a bit of a pause 30 seconds before an entry. Is this normal? Random entry is on if that may be it

The pause is caused when the game is loading the textures and initializing the entering wrestler. Nothing can be done about it. If you don't like it, don't use it.

That's actually one of the things I was figuring. No worries. Long as it's not my computer borking.
Proving Ground Championship Wrestling: Weekly TV based E-Fed
#FLSoverMLS

My YouTube Let's Play Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhF75 ... TfnVvGi8hw WATCH LIKE SUBSCRIBE RECOMMEND TO PEOPLE PLZ

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Thu May 03, 2018 8:09 pm

October Raven wrote:
Carlzilla wrote:

That's actually one of the things I was figuring. No worries. Long as it's not my computer borking.

Nope, it's just part and parcel of the game doing stuff that game wasn't really programmed to do...to be honest, I was surprised it worked as well as it did.

CalumAUFC

Postby CalumAUFC » Thu May 03, 2018 8:21 pm

I'm having a problem running the royal rumble mod - any time I set the match up I add all the guys correctly and as soon as it loads it hangs just before the referee starts the match and the FIGHT! logo appears. All I'm left with is the crown moving but the wrestlers stuck and the ref frozen with his hands in the air.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Thu May 03, 2018 8:23 pm

CalumAUFC wrote:I'm having a problem running the royal rumble mod - any time I set the match up I add all the guys correctly and as soon as it loads it hangs just before the referee starts the match and the FIGHT! logo appears. All I'm left with is the crown moving but the wrestlers stuck and the ref frozen with his hands in the air.

I'd need your log file in order to figure out what is going on.

See the first post for information on obtaining a log file.

GAMEprowrestling
Community Member

Postby GAMEprowrestling » Thu May 03, 2018 9:40 pm

Dawnbr3ak3r wrote:I've only ever seen it once or twice since the time the mod was introduced. It might have to do with FreeCam being enabled, otherwise I'm not sure what causes it. I've seen it happen in the Arena De Universeo and since I don't use the other arenas (besides the Dojo) often enough, I don't know if it happens there either.

I'm really not sure how to replicate it since it seems to fix itself eventually.

I unchecked the freecam and that seems to have fixed it.

I have rarely seen two wrestlers enter at the same time, even with "one entrant at a time" checked. So far it's happened 3 times. Once in a big, 60 person rumble, and three times in the 20 person rumble I'm running now. In the 3-4 other 15-25 person rumbles I've run, it hasn't happened at all.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Thu May 03, 2018 10:08 pm

GAMEprowrestling wrote:
Dawnbr3ak3r wrote:I've only ever seen it once or twice since the time the mod was introduced. It might have to do with FreeCam being enabled, otherwise I'm not sure what causes it. I've seen it happen in the Arena De Universeo and since I don't use the other arenas (besides the Dojo) often enough, I don't know if it happens there either.

I'm really not sure how to replicate it since it seems to fix itself eventually.

I unchecked the freecam and that seems to have fixed it.

I have rarely seen two wrestlers enter at the same time, even with "one entrant at a time" checked. So far it's happened 3 times. Once in a big, 60 person rumble, and three times in the 20 person rumble I'm running now. In the 3-4 other 15-25 person rumbles I've run, it hasn't happened at all.

yeah, the "one entrant" thing isn't 100% fool proof. Sometimes the game gets confused and sends more than it should for some reason.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

I did my first Rumble last night. I just threw a bunch of WWE top guys in it and it was a blast. I love this mod, Carl - great work.

I did notice a few small things that did not spoil my enjoyment but you may wish to know about.

It's kind of a shame you need to select the first 8 guys in game since it removes the surprise of the early entries.

Selecting the additional wrestlers is pretty quick if you already know who you want to include but it would be quicker to browse if they can be filtered by organisation and stable like you can in the MOTR mod. Also, the ability to select randomly from a group would be of use. Similarly, being able to select a surprise entry from a group would be fun.

I noticed a small typo in the results screen. I think it says Rumbe. Also, eliminations don't always name the person who did the eliminating. I think it's when they throw over the rope instead of going over with a suplex or other move. Lastly, if eliminations happen close together one line of text sometimes overwrites the other.

Just for stat nerds like me it would be cool if after the Rumble it can say who was in longest, who was in shortest and who got the most eliminations.

Just a few thoughts that I appreciate you may have already had and disregarded or that may not be possible.

dochappy
Community Member

Postby dochappy » Fri May 04, 2018 8:51 am

I've noticed something odd with interference. The ref will count the interfering edit out and signal the end of the match, the match continues with the interfering edits remaining outside.

In 2/3 matches. If you have an interference in the first match that interfering edit will team up with the other edit and it becomes a tag match

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Fri May 04, 2018 3:23 pm

dochappy wrote:I've noticed something odd with interference. The ref will count the interfering edit out and signal the end of the match, the match continues with the interfering edits remaining outside.

In 2/3 matches. If you have an interference in the first match that interfering edit will team up with the other edit and it becomes a tag match

I'll probably just have to disable interference in 2/3 falls matches then.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Fri May 04, 2018 3:41 pm

Kristofferson wrote:I did my first Rumble last night. I just threw a bunch of WWE top guys in it and it was a blast. I love this mod, Carl - great work.

I did notice a few small things that did not spoil my enjoyment but you may wish to know about.

It's kind of a shame you need to select the first 8 guys in game since it removes the surprise of the early entries.

Selecting the additional wrestlers is pretty quick if you already know who you want to include but it would be quicker to browse if they can be filtered by organisation and stable like you can in the MOTR mod. Also, the ability to select randomly from a group would be of use. Similarly, being able to select a surprise entry from a group would be fun.

I noticed a small typo in the results screen. I think it says Rumbe. Also, eliminations don't always name the person who did the eliminating. I think it's when they throw over the rope instead of going over with a suplex or other move. Lastly, if eliminations happen close together one line of text sometimes overwrites the other.

Just for stat nerds like me it would be cool if after the Rumble it can say who was in longest, who was in shortest and who got the most eliminations.

Just a few thoughts that I appreciate you may have already had and disregarded or that may not be possible.

I fixed the rumbe typo.

I addressed sorting by organization on Discord...I would have to re-write the entire selection process. It's not that it would be impossible to do, it's more that it's not something I want to do as it would be tedious work.

Eliminations that use the "throw over the top rope" animation don't store who did the throwing, and so when they're told to include the name of the person who did the eliminating, you end up with things like this: "Bret Hart eliminated by Bret Hart", which I find to be more annoying than just not having that information included for the time being. I've been looking for ways to get around this...and when I do, you can bet I'll include it.

The mode is already a memory vacuum, and tracking stats for each wrestler would make it even more so, so while I do like the suggestion, it's probably not feasible.

EDIT:
Because lots of other people have also asked for group sorting, I decided to go ahead and rewrite the selection routine. I'll be sure to include the random and mystery options.

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Fri May 04, 2018 5:16 pm

Cool, that'll be awesome Carl. The groups will also solve the instances I have of wrestlers having multiple versions with the same name but I didn't drop that into my original comments as I know that's not something you usually work around. Thanks for looking at my suggestions.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Fri May 04, 2018 6:32 pm

Kristofferson wrote:I did my first Rumble last night. I just threw a bunch of WWE top guys in it and it was a blast. I love this mod, Carl - great work.

I decided to give the stat tracking a try...

Old School Oni
Community Member

Postby Old School Oni » Fri May 04, 2018 7:17 pm

I'm not a stats nerd, but dang, that's really nice. Is it the memory killer you feared it might be or is running pretty smoothly on your end? Hopefully my PC can handle it.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Fri May 04, 2018 7:18 pm

Old School Oni wrote:I'm not a stats nerd, but dang, that's really nice. Is it the memory killer you feared it might be or is running pretty smoothly on your end? Hopefully my PC can handle it.

It seems to be fine. It didn't effect where my machine says "nope, this is too much..." as far as number of entrants is concerned.

Smith Oreilly
Community Member

Postby Smith Oreilly » Fri May 04, 2018 8:22 pm

Group tracking for the Rumble mod. Very nice!

Kristofferson
Community Member

Postby Kristofferson » Fri May 04, 2018 9:55 pm

Carlzilla wrote:

I decided to give the stat tracking a try...

Looks perfect. Going the extra mile as usual Carl. I'm looking forward to the next update.

Kempofist12

Postby Kempofist12 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:13 pm

I'm having an issue. I have the CZMods folder and everything in the FPWW directory, it has the .exe file for the game in it. I recently ran the patcher to try and explain where my issues are. It said I needed to copy the Assembly-Csharp.dll to the new name. I clicked the "copy assembly" button in the error message. I then restarted the patcher. However, there are no mods listed for me to select in the Framework Updater or PWGR Framework sections. What do I need to do?

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Fri May 04, 2018 11:37 pm

Kempofist12 wrote:I'm having an issue. I have the CZMods folder and everything in the FPWW directory, it has the .exe file for the game in it. I recently ran the patcher to try and explain where my issues are. It said I needed to copy the Assembly-Csharp.dll to the new name. I clicked the "copy assembly" button in the error message. I then restarted the patcher. However, there are no mods listed for me to select in the Framework Updater or PWGR Framework sections. What do I need to do?

There should not be a CZMods folder.

Just unarchive the downloaded file directly to the directory.