FPWW Mod Requests

Files for use in the modification of Fire Pro World on PC. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Carlzilla
Community Member

Re: FPWW Mod Requests

Postby Carlzilla » Tue May 01, 2018 7:26 pm

Smith Oreilly wrote:Hey I was just wondering if it was possible to sort out the edits in the Rumble mod selection screen? The reason is that it would be practical for those that have dublicates. It would help if the edits were ether sorted by date of import, or by specific folders rather than by alphabetical order. Right now I have around 10 Undertakers so it's a complete mess to figure out which one is the one I want to use.

I don't support the use multiple edits with the same name for reasons such as this. It won't break anything in most cases...but you're on your own as far as figuring them out.

kikrusher99
Community Member

Postby kikrusher99 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:27 pm

10 Undertakers? With 4 attires each?

To each their own but that's way overkill.

I got 4 Ligers (current w 4 attires, old 4 attires, Kishin Liger w 3 attires and debut style with 2 attires) and 2 Mutas (4 old paint w hair, 4 masked attires). But outside of those 2 guys, I don't have multiples. Don't see the point unless they're really different, ie pre wizard Muta and current Muta.

Even my Undertaker has current look, ABA, ministry and old school looks in one single edit. The last ride used by old school taker isn't as bad in my mind as of school Muta hitting a wizard.

Less is more for me.

Smith Oreilly
Community Member

Postby Smith Oreilly » Tue May 01, 2018 8:27 pm

kikrusher99 wrote:10 Undertakers? With 4 attires each?

To each their own but that's way overkill.

I got 4 Ligers (current w 4 attires, old 4 attires, Kishin Liger w 3 attires and debut style with 2 attires) and 2 Mutas (4 old paint w hair, 4 masked attires). But outside of those 2 guys, I don't have multiples. Don't see the point unless they're really different, ie pre wizard Muta and current Muta.

Even my Undertaker has current look, ABA, ministry and old school looks in one single edit. The last ride used by old school taker isn't as bad in my mind as of school Muta hitting a wizard.

Less is more for me.

Yes, GreatnessGD has a few packs from different eras, all with their own version of the Undertaker. I also have CaptainHowdy's versions from his packs.

October Raven
Community Member

Postby October Raven » Thu May 03, 2018 8:10 pm

Don't know if this is possible, but a mod that allows you to swap attire slots (IE make Attire 2 into Attire 4) would be neat. Not a big thing, more a convenience/QoL deal.
Proving Ground Championship Wrestling: Weekly TV based E-Fed
#FLSoverMLS

My YouTube Let's Play Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzhF75 ... TfnVvGi8hw WATCH LIKE SUBSCRIBE RECOMMEND TO PEOPLE PLZ

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Thu May 03, 2018 8:13 pm

October Raven wrote:Don't know if this is possible, but a mod that allows you to swap attire slots (IE make Attire 2 into Attire 4) would be neat. Not a big thing, more a convenience/QoL deal.

You can do this now...

Just select the attire slot in edit mode and hit triangle and copy the attire...then go to the slot you want it in and hit triangle and select paste.

kikrusher99
Community Member

Postby kikrusher99 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:29 pm

Raven might be thinking if you have all 4 attires done, swapping them around and changing the order. I know I've fucked up while baked and had to do an attire over again. :smoking: :lol:

Taking pics of the attire layers with the cell phone is such a help though.

Wolverines1371
Single Post Troll

Boxing

Postby Wolverines1371 » Wed May 09, 2018 3:32 am

I have been working on a rather extensive collection of boxers, all "heavyweight" champions since Greek Olympic time through Modern times. I wonder if there is a possibility to create a scoring system. I have developed my fighter logic to go the distance when great fighters meet. My early trials of other users creations rarely went more than a few rounds. I want more of a real sim. The problem is, the default system counts all fight going the distance as a draw. Is their a possibility to score the fights within the game? Something like light blows 1 pt, med 2, heavy 3, knockdowns 100, most points per round on a 10 point must system?

My collection is "Boxing Heavyweight Champs and Contenders" by wolverines1371

thank you.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Re: Boxing

Postby Carlzilla » Wed May 09, 2018 3:34 am

Wolverines1371 wrote:I have been working on a rather extensive collection of boxers, all "heavyweight" champions since Greek Olympic time through Modern times. I wonder if there is a possibility to create a scoring system. I have developed my fighter logic to go the distance when great fighters meet. My early trials of other users creations rarely went more than a few rounds. I want more of a real sim. The problem is, the default system counts all fight going the distance as a draw. Is their a possibility to score the fights within the game? Something like light blows 1 pt, med 2, heavy 3, knockdowns 100, most points per round on a 10 point must system?

My collection is "Boxing Heavyweight Champs and Contenders" by wolverines1371

thank you.

The mod suite already scores fights that go the distance. I recommend using that.

It does not, and will not, score on a "round" system, or a 10 pt. must system.

GAMEprowrestling
Community Member

Postby GAMEprowrestling » Wed May 09, 2018 12:21 pm

Would it be too much of a hassle to add a scroll bar to the Royal Rumble screen? I use a TV to run/stream FPWW, and no matter how I configure the mod windows, I can't ever make it large enough to see the bottom of the results log.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Wed May 09, 2018 2:06 pm

GAMEprowrestling wrote:Would it be too much of a hassle to add a scroll bar to the Royal Rumble screen? I use a TV to run/stream FPWW, and no matter how I configure the mod windows, I can't ever make it large enough to see the bottom of the results log.

Set the scaling to 100%. If that doesn't work, you're shit out of luck.

GAMEprowrestling
Community Member

Postby GAMEprowrestling » Thu May 10, 2018 6:07 pm

Welp, I'm shit out of luck then. Ah well.

Speaking of the rumble, would it be possible to add workers under alternate attires to royal rumbles?

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Thu May 10, 2018 6:21 pm

GAMEprowrestling wrote:Welp, I'm shit out of luck then. Ah well.

Speaking of the rumble, would it be possible to add workers under alternate attires to royal rumbles?

Not with the way it's set up...no.

Though it's not impossible with a rewrite.

Old School Oni
Community Member

Postby Old School Oni » Thu May 10, 2018 8:45 pm

Carlzilla wrote:
GAMEprowrestling wrote:Welp, I'm shit out of luck then. Ah well.

Not with the way it's set up...no.

Though it's not impossible with a rewrite.

I ran into that issue because I'm bad about not separating my gimmicks (e.g., I have Bolo Mongol, Masked Superstar and Demolition Ax on the same edit).

I'm going to have to give some thought to what attire to put in the first slot.

Any way to make the selection a random attire choice or does that pose the same coding hassles as defaulting to attire 1? I know it may not be as desirable even if it's possible, I'm just curious.

dochappy
Community Member

Postby dochappy » Thu May 10, 2018 9:02 pm

would it be possible to mod so that on the results screen it shows what move caused a knockout of critical?

heelsinc
Community Member

Postby heelsinc » Fri May 11, 2018 12:20 am

Carlzilla wrote:
GAMEprowrestling wrote:Would it be too much of a hassle to add a scroll bar to the Royal Rumble screen? I use a TV to run/stream FPWW, and no matter how I configure the mod windows, I can't ever make it large enough to see the bottom of the results log.

Similar question my camai editor is cut off at the bottom so i cant see the corner to center option is scaling just an option on tje rumble screen or is it for the whole mod window? If its the whole thing where can i find the scaling option?

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Fri May 11, 2018 1:53 am

heelsinc wrote:
Carlzilla wrote:

Similar question my camai editor is cut off at the bottom so i cant see the corner to center option is scaling just an option on tje rumble screen or is it for the whole mod window? If its the whole thing where can i find the scaling option?

Scaling is a Windows setting.

heelsinc
Community Member

Postby heelsinc » Fri May 11, 2018 2:47 am

ahh thanks

TheLodger

Postby TheLodger » Fri May 11, 2018 5:20 am

I have recently started playing with the Carlzilla Managment mod as well as finally working up the courage to figure out the Booking/Packing mod from the Carlzilla suite and man both of those mods are making most of my dreams come true.

Which got me thinking

I don't know how much of a ballache it would be, but is there a way to book each match on the card? Like have the booking and pacing option for each match?

I have no idea about how any coding or programming works, all I know that it's hard and this is done in free time.

Thanks again for all that you do.

GAMEprowrestling
Community Member

Postby GAMEprowrestling » Sun May 13, 2018 3:10 pm

So, y'know what'd be great? If you could have multiple people run in at once, like a tag team, or a stable. Who wouldn't want to be able to re-create the glory days of the nWo, or the Bullet Club, or the Edge/Christian/Hardys/Dudleys feud.

Just putting that out there.

Phil Parent
Community Member

Postby Phil Parent » Sun May 13, 2018 3:49 pm

A Gauntlet Match.

I'm thinking it could be done simply by limiting the current Real Royal Rumble mod to having two guys in the ring at a time and having the match ending conditions be either Player 1 loses or Player 1 is the last remaining entrant in the match.

Also, of course, this doesn't have Over The Top Rope as a match ending rule. Regulation rules would apply.

Would be a great game mode in itself, an endurance round of sorts.

TheLodger

Postby TheLodger » Sun May 13, 2018 5:11 pm

How about a blading option? Like trigger a move to cause bleeding?

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Sun May 13, 2018 6:59 pm

TheLodger wrote:How about a blading option? Like trigger a move to cause bleeding?

Already exists.

If you're using the blood mod, if a wrestler is face down on the mat, press their wrestler index number 1-8 on the numpad and hit the pin button.

tellitB
Community Member

Postby tellitB » Mon May 14, 2018 12:46 am

Is there a way to get new titles?

TheLodger

Postby TheLodger » Mon May 14, 2018 2:13 am

Carlzilla wrote:
TheLodger wrote:How about a blading option? Like trigger a move to cause bleeding?

Already exists.

If you're using the blood mod, if a wrestler is face down on the mat, press their wrestler index number 1-8 on the numpad and hit the pin button.

I figured it was too obvious, apologies for not doing my due diligence.

CAWF_Wrestling
Community Member

Postby CAWF_Wrestling » Mon May 14, 2018 6:54 am

I haven't had a chance to read through everything yet (so I'm not sure if it exists yet or if anyone requested it) but I think a time limit battleroyal would be cool. Could have the Championship Scramble or Hardcore Championship Battleroyals. Just throwing that out there.
ALL CAWF TITLE HISTORIES HERE:
https://cawfwrestling.wordpress.com/