[MOD] Mass Uninstall Tool

Files for use in the modification of Fire Pro World on PC. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
rey
Community Member

Re: Mass Uninstall Tool

Postby rey » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:35 pm

I'm at an admittedly ridiculous 1200 but it quickly adds up.

Just the full current WWE roster is easily 100. Add in Attitude Era and Hogan era, you're easily at 300. Add in WCW/NWA and that's another 200.

Then NJPW, AJPW, NOAH, CMLL, AAA, RoH (current and classic for both) and you're at 1000.

thejess2014
Community Member

Postby thejess2014 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:16 pm

I think with me it stems from the collector's mindset- the need of having a full set as it were. This is the first Fire Pro game in which it's theoretically possible to have virtually every wrestler ever in one save - like a properly organized wrestling catalogue come to life - and sure, I may not actually use but maybe 10 percent of the total but the comfort comes knowing that they are there. Akin to owning more books than you'll ever actually read, but being unable to part with them. I initially had 3000, deleted them all and have started over, this time building each complete roster one wrestler at a time to ensure quality and efficiency (very few duplicates, if any). Same reason I collected (and still have in one folder) as many of the edit packs for Returns as I could get. Yesterday for example I downloaded all of the current New Japan roster and a ring or two; that section is now complete. I digress.
"We got no jobs, we got no food, OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLIN' OFF!"

parra_222
Single Post Troll

Postby parra_222 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:10 am

Carl, would you mind updating it to a newer version,thanks

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:12 am

parra_222 wrote:Carl, would you mind updating it to a newer version,thanks

What? This post makes fuck all sense.

Level
AMBITION Owner

Postby Level » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:27 am

Is there something that does this for edits you created? It's probably not something that other people need but I kinda want to start from scratch and delete a bunch of my own edits.

au7oma7ic
Single Post Troll

Postby au7oma7ic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:15 am

Dumb question...what is the /managed directory?

Thanks for all the mods and assisting in getting them up and running!

kikrusher99
Community Member

Postby kikrusher99 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:18 am

Level wrote:Is there something that does this for edits you created? It's probably not something that other people need but I kinda want to start from scratch and delete a bunch of my own edits.

I'm in this boat right now. Got 300+ edits from before the priorities got expanded the first time. Would really like to clean things up ahead of MOR gets added.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:20 am

Level wrote:Is there something that does this for edits you created? It's probably not something that other people need but I kinda want to start from scratch and delete a bunch of my own edits.

I'd have to look into it, but I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard to make one.

Old School Oni
Community Member

Postby Old School Oni » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:08 am

I'll second that request for whatever it's worth, since I always convert my workshop edits to downloaded edits. I still want all my edits, but I'm making multiple data files. It makes it easier to tweak them under the current crappy UI when there aren't 700 to sort. :facepalm:

ol' danner

Postby ol' danner » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:06 pm

For what it's worth, I'd also find this feature beneficial. I started a project that, realistically, I'll never finish. Now I have several hundred edits that are, at most, half finished and I'd just like to be able to delete the whole lot of them.

tom_roberts_94

Postby tom_roberts_94 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:43 pm

So after Mass unistalling my game always freezes when I go back to the uninstall menu to try and uninstall referees and textures. Even when running it without and mods active. However It has unsubscribed me from all the wrestlers as it should do. Any idea what could be causing the freeze though?

Wayhard
Single Post Troll

Postby Wayhard » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:40 am

So how do I patch the game, and what is the PWGR window?

I don't know much about modding games. All I know is that I want to delete all of my Workshop stuff without it taking me days.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: After some searching, I finally figured out what PWGR is and am in the process of setting it up now. Hopefully I have some luck here.

Again, I'm not really a mod-savvy kind of person. I'm just trying to fix my damn game.

PensiverealtalkT
Community Member

Postby PensiverealtalkT » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:19 pm

Just had to use this so I can use the move mod to hack more moves into my edits....amazing work carlzilla. you are a god of fire pro!

Monitor

Postby Monitor » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:02 am

ol' danner wrote:

For what it's worth, I'd also find this feature beneficial. I started a project that, realistically, I'll never finish. Now I have several hundred edits that are, at most, half finished and I'd just like to be able to delete the whole lot of them.

I'd be able to use this as well. I'm just about ready to delete my entire save file and start over... :oooiknow:
:seppuku: :facepalm: Monitor :violin: :markout:

:deadhorse: :hahaha: :angrymob: :lol:

KidKash202

Postby KidKash202 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:22 pm

Once all the desired edits are in the deletion list, navigate to the uninstall menu in game...this will automatically uninstall all wrestlers in the deletion list.

Carl,

Am I blind? I am missing the "Uninstall menu in game."

Where is this? I just might be overlooking it

crippler19
Community Member

Postby crippler19 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:44 pm

KidKash202 wrote:
Once all the desired edits are in the deletion list, navigate to the uninstall menu in game...this will automatically uninstall all wrestlers in the deletion list.

Carl,

Am I blind? I am missing the "Uninstall menu in game."

Where is this? I just might be overlooking it

Edit Mode -> Workshop -> Uninstall -> Wrestlers

That may not be the exact wording but close enough. The more wrestlers you have in the delete list the longer it will take for the screen to open. It’ll seem like it’s frozen but give it plenty of time

KidKash202

Re: [MOD] Mass Uninstall Tool

Postby KidKash202 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:47 pm

Thank Wild Pegasus! 8-)

zachnars

Re: [MOD] Mass Uninstall Tool

Postby zachnars » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:50 pm

I've been waiting for 5 mins just to delete around 10 creations, and it's still not deleted. Is there something I'm doing wrong?