Carlzilla's Mod Suite - Updated for 1.01 HOTFIX - Updated on 01/17 @ 06:08pm MST

Files for use in the modification of Fire Pro World on PC. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Carlzilla
Community Member

Re: Carlzilla's Mod Suite - Updated for 1.0 - Updated on 01/08 @ 4:05pm MST

Postby Carlzilla » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:24 pm

Cannavaro wrote:
Carlzilla wrote:
Cannavaro wrote:Hi Carl

Could you explain me how match pacing works?
There is no description how to use this..

What do you need to know?

I don't intend to be an asshole, but there's a reason there's no manual, because I don't enjoy writing them. If you have a specific question, I'll be happy to answer it, but if you're just asking me to ball-park an explanation, you'll probably be waiting a long time for me to get back to you...

Yeah no problem.
I just want to know how to activate it and how to end the match when i want.
And how i notice that match pacing is active.

Besides that thanks for your blade job Mod

Match pacing works by lowering the starting health and spirit of all wrestlers, so the matches are shorter. Since health and spirit can not go above the default value, the long setting is the game's default.

If you're talking about booking a winner, there's a little combobox that will have all the participants in the match in it. It defaults to "ANY" change it from "ANY" to someone from the team you want to win. If you want the match to end with a specific move from that person's moveset, select it in the 2nd combobox underneath the first first one.

If the window appears inside the PWGR window it's active.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:53 pm

I've got a working version to the testers. Hopefully an update to the suite will be pushed out today.

amsterDAN

Postby amsterDAN » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Sorry Carlzilla, I wasn't trying to pester you for an update or anything; I fully understand that the mod suite breaks when the game gets updated and we all need to be patient. Just thought the other guy should note that there are people playing entirely unmodded who have had strange things happening as well, like extraordinarily long small damage phases in upwards of 15 minutes, and moves coming out of the moveset at incorrect times.(orochigeese described some odd matches and irregularities in detail in the patch notes thread, and said he runs no mods.) So I just figured that while the next mod suite update will surely fix the wildly broken stuff, we shouldn't put all our eggs in that basket because there might also be something up with the new update that needs fixing by the devs, in which case we'll need to be doubly patient.

So sorry again if my last post was irritating; I really appreciate what you do, dude.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:04 pm

amsterDAN wrote:Sorry Carlzilla, I wasn't trying to pester you for an update or anything; I fully understand that the mod suite breaks when the game gets updated and we all need to be patient. Just thought the other guy should note that there are people playing entirely unmodded who have had strange things happening as well, like extraordinarily long small damage phases in upwards of 15 minutes, and moves coming out of the moveset at incorrect times.(orochigeese described some odd matches and irregularities in detail in the patch notes thread, and said he runs no mods.) So I just figured that while the next mod suite update will surely fix the wildly broken stuff, we shouldn't put all our eggs in that basket because there might also be something up with the new update that needs fixing by the devs, in which case we'll need to be doubly patient.

So sorry again if my last post was irritating; I really appreciate what you do, dude.

No big deal, I just figure the more abrasively I repeat myself, the less often I'll have to repeat myself.

bluestillidie00
Community Member

Postby bluestillidie00 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:48 pm

You should threaten that killswitch again, it worked last time :P

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:34 pm

bluestillidie00 wrote:You should threaten that killswitch again, it worked last time :P

If only.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:28 am

So I need to fix one of the lucha tag rules settings and it looks like things will be good to go. Expect an update tonight.

thejess2014
Community Member

Postby thejess2014 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:00 am

Carlzilla wrote:So I need to fix one of the lucha tag rules settings and it looks like things will be good to go. Expect an update tonight.

I look forward to it, as do many...thanks good sir!
"We got no jobs, we got no food, OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLIN' OFF!"

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:58 am

I had to pull Lucha Tag Rules. I don't know what they managed to fuck up, but it no longer transfers control properly. Don't know if it will make a comeback, seemed fairly unpopular anyway.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Re: Carlzilla's Mod Suite - Updated for 1.01 - Updated on 01/12 @ 8:18pm MST

Postby Carlzilla » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:18 am

Updated.

There was a lot of tweaking and improving going on while I updated the Mod Suite to work with 1.01, but I'm not feeling well, so I'm not going to outline them.

I removed Lucha Tag Rules, something in this update broke transferring control between wrestlers, and I don't know what it is. It wasn't popular anyway, so no one will miss it if I never get around to bringing it back.

Links are in the usual places.

thejess2014
Community Member

Postby thejess2014 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:21 am

Carlzilla wrote:Updated.

There was a lot of tweaking and improving going on while I updated the Mod Suite to work with 1.01, but I'm not feeling well, so I'm not going to outline them.

I removed Lucha Tag Rules, something in this update broke transferring control between wrestlers, and I don't know what it is. It wasn't popular anyway, so no one will miss it if I never get around to bringing it back.

Links are in the usual places.

Hope you feel better man, take care of yourself and get some rest.
"We got no jobs, we got no food, OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLIN' OFF!"

PensiverealtalkT
Community Member

Postby PensiverealtalkT » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:30 am

Thanks Carl, you're the best

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:38 am

Carlzilla wrote:I removed Lucha Tag Rules, something in this update broke transferring control between wrestlers, and I don't know what it is. It wasn't popular anyway, so no one will miss it if I never get around to bringing it back.

Off the wall guess here - did the new re-positioning controls possibly break it?
FPWR Save Conversion Kit v1.3 (2016-09-06)
Use this toolkit to easily convert .max and .psu files into the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) format, convert saves between regions, or load .max and .psu files into .ps2 files quickly - and more!

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:48 am

C-Drive wrote:
Carlzilla wrote:I removed Lucha Tag Rules, something in this update broke transferring control between wrestlers, and I don't know what it is. It wasn't popular anyway, so no one will miss it if I never get around to bringing it back.

Off the wall guess here - did the new re-positioning controls possibly break it?

Nah, it's the act of switching from a controller to AI, it's got nothing to do with the controls themselves. The game flips out at that point and then refuses to recognize that wrestler as part of the match any longer. Even when I borrowed the tag code from the actual "Touch" methods already included, it flips out.

It works fine in AI matches, so I may bring it back as a "sim only" option.

C-Drive
Web Ninja

Postby C-Drive » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:56 am

Carlzilla wrote:It works fine in AI matches, so I may bring it back as a "sim only" option.

that's the only option that matters so you should do that
FPWR Save Conversion Kit v1.3 (2016-09-06)
Use this toolkit to easily convert .max and .psu files into the PlayStation Network (PlayStation 3) format, convert saves between regions, or load .max and .psu files into .ps2 files quickly - and more!

bluestillidie00
Community Member

Postby bluestillidie00 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:53 am

Has anything changed in the installation process or am I just being a 'stupid idiot' to quote Y2J.

I've had no issues installing or with anything in the past, but when I try to install these time it's just hanging on a white screen. Tried it with a fresh install and redownloading the patcher and your mod

Grafaap

Postby Grafaap » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:55 am

bluestillidie00 wrote:Has anything changed in the installation process or am I just being a 'stupid idiot' to quote Y2J.

I've had no issues installing or with anything in the past, but when I try to install these time it's just hanging on a white screen. Tried it with a fresh install and redownloading the patcher and your mod

Same , we are stupid idiots lol. Like Russo and Ferrara

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:00 am

I think I broke the MMO loading...here's a possible fix. Just replace Carlzilla.dll with this one and repatch.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2KPB ... Wl5NHFna3M

kikrusher99
Community Member

Postby kikrusher99 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:23 am

Carlzilla wrote:I think I broke the MMO loading...here's a possible fix. Just replace Carlzilla.dll with this one and repatch.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2KPB ... Wl5NHFna3M

Fixed it for me, it's loading now. Thanks

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:36 am

UPDATE!

This update fixes the loading error and adds a new "More Entrance Taunts" option that unlocks all taunts for use in entrances.

It also adds an Easter egg launch command that is GODLY and will spell DOOM for your opponent.

Links in the usual spots.

MafiaMurderBag

Postby MafiaMurderBag » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:05 am

Thanks Carl, quick as always

ModernSnipe97

Postby ModernSnipe97 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:24 pm

Hello all, thanks to Carl for the great suite I'm really enjoying it. However there is one thing that I can't use on it and that is the ring texture database. When I tick it and patch to FPWW, the game crashes as does the patcher window. I can send my logfile if you need me to I was just wondering how to fix so I can get some custom rings on. Thanks so much and have a great day :)

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:26 pm

ModernSnipe97 wrote:Hello all, thanks to Carl for the great suite I'm really enjoying it. However there is one thing that I can't use on it and that is the ring texture database. When I tick it and patch to FPWW, the game crashes as does the patcher window. I can send my logfile if you need me to I was just wondering how to fix so I can get some custom rings on. Thanks so much and have a great day :)

You can try sending me the logfile. If there's an error in there, we'll get to he bottom of it.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:27 pm

Extra Strike Exchange Taunts:
https://youtu.be/QCaW_ZIIgIE

ModernSnipe97

Postby ModernSnipe97 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:32 pm

Carlzilla wrote:
ModernSnipe97 wrote:Hello all, thanks to Carl for the great suite I'm really enjoying it. However there is one thing that I can't use on it and that is the ring texture database. When I tick it and patch to FPWW, the game crashes as does the patcher window. I can send my logfile if you need me to I was just wondering how to fix so I can get some custom rings on. Thanks so much and have a great day :)

You can try sending me the logfile. If there's an error in there, we'll get to he bottom of it.

Thank you very much, I've uploaded the logfile and what it says to pastebin, here is a link for you https://pastebin.com/NVD8B1kz thank you for replying to me :)