Camera Angle Repository

Files for use in the modification of Fire Pro World on PC. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Eddie Lukin
Community Member

Re: Camera Angle Repository

Postby Eddie Lukin » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:15 am

Is it normal to see shadows when using a camera angle that exposes the un-rendered black void? Example below:

I've read this thread backward and forward to gather all the camera angles (so I sure hope I didn't miss this coming up) and built a pretty cool AI, but this is kinda distracting.
Say hey if you remember Pro Wrestling SHAFT!

rey
Community Member

Postby rey » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:46 am

Tick the 'clear buffer' option.

thejess2014
Community Member

Postby thejess2014 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:57 pm

TheChristoph wrote:Is it normal to see shadows when using a camera angle that exposes the un-rendered black void? Example below:

I've read this thread backward and forward to gather all the camera angles (so I sure hope I didn't miss this coming up) and built a pretty cool AI, but this is kinda distracting.

I uploaded a whole CAM AI set, make sure you check it out. And yes, tick the clear buffer thingy.
"We got no jobs, we got no food, OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLIN' OFF!"

Eddie Lukin
Community Member

Postby Eddie Lukin » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:25 pm

thejess2014 wrote:
TheChristoph wrote:Is it normal to see shadows when using a camera angle that exposes the un-rendered black void? Example below:

I uploaded a whole CAM AI set, make sure you check it out. And yes, tick the clear buffer thingy.

Hm, I think I have that ticked, but I’ll check it out!

And yeah, your ai was used as inspiration!

thejess2014
Community Member

Postby thejess2014 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:15 pm

TheChristoph wrote:
thejess2014 wrote:

Hm, I think I have that ticked, but I’ll check it out!

And yeah, your ai was used as inspiration!

Cool! There's two places to tick it, I think you need to tick the one on main Free Cam window. Glad you have found some use for the set...

Brangus
Community Member

Postby Brangus » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:09 am

Finally got in on this mod stuff. These camera angles are so sick! Can't thank you enough for figuring this out Zilla.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:14 am

Brangus wrote:Finally got in on this mod stuff. These camera angles are so sick! Can't thank you enough for figuring this out Zilla.

Glad you're enjoying it.

thejess2014
Community Member

Postby thejess2014 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:54 am

I have a question: is it theoretically possible to set an angle to be stationary? In other words to not follow the wrestlers or zoom depending on wrestler movement? I think this would be a helpful addition especially in multi-man matches...

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:05 am

thejess2014 wrote:I have a question: is it theoretically possible to set an angle to be stationary? In other words to not follow the wrestlers or zoom depending on wrestler movement? I think this would be a helpful addition especially in multi-man matches...

No.

thejess2014
Community Member

Postby thejess2014 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:35 am

Carlzilla wrote:
thejess2014 wrote:I have a question: is it theoretically possible to set an angle to be stationary? In other words to not follow the wrestlers or zoom depending on wrestler movement? I think this would be a helpful addition especially in multi-man matches...

No.

Well shit.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:16 am

thejess2014 wrote:
Carlzilla wrote:

No.

Well shit.

I mean it is possible...as the original version I created of this was static. it's just not possible to set one angle as static and others not.

thejess2014
Community Member

Postby thejess2014 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:19 am

Carlzilla wrote:
thejess2014 wrote:
Carlzilla wrote:
No.

Well shit.

I mean it is possible...as the original version I created of this was static. it's just not possible to set one angle as static and others not.

Oh I see, so if I had 10 angles set up on a cam ai all of them would needs be stationary. I could live with that.

Carlzilla
Community Member

Postby Carlzilla » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:25 am

thejess2014 wrote:
Carlzilla wrote:
thejess2014 wrote:
Well shit.

Oh I see, so if I had 10 angles set up on a cam ai all of them would needs be stationary. I could live with that.

No, it means that I can only support one or the other. EVERYONE would have to have stationary cams...and they don't work for all angles, so they're not something I can support.

thejess2014
Community Member

Postby thejess2014 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:26 am

Carlzilla wrote:
thejess2014 wrote:
Carlzilla wrote:

No, it means that I can only support one or the other. EVERYONE would have to have stationary cams...and they don't work for all angles, so they're not something I can support.

Well it is what it is- either way the camera mod in my opinion is the most revolutionary thing to ever happen, thanks for all your hard work man...

Will
Community Member

Postby Will » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:08 am

Got this camera angle, which I call "Ringside High." :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wmFK-m ... sp=sharing

thejess2014
Community Member

Postby thejess2014 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:30 am

Will wrote:Got this camera angle, which I call "Ringside High." :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wmFK-m ... sp=sharing

Nice angle but that ring apron is boss!

Eddie Lukin
Community Member

Postby Eddie Lukin » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:01 am

That is an awesome camera angle.

rey
Community Member

Postby rey » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:42 am

Anyone else finding the 'proper' camera angle now looks weird to them?

Wonderland
Community Member

Postby Wonderland » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:44 am

Carl, I'm going to have a uterus surgically implanted in me and insist that you seed it so I can bear you a child which I will then sacrifice on the altar of FPW modding. In appreciation.

Herpaderpa

Postby Herpaderpa » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:56 pm

rey wrote:Anyone else finding the 'proper' camera angle now looks weird to them?

It's why I'm interested in this game now ngl lol

PUGS

Postby PUGS » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:51 am

I have read through this topic and I am still confused how to import the camera angles and how to actual use them with the mod. I have all of the .cpe files in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fire Prowrestling World folder. When I start up the game, I don't see any enable free mod check box? I don't see an option to set the camera angles to 1, 2, 3, etc.

I have the most up to date version of the mod. Was there something I was supposed to enable during the patch step of the installation?

amsterDAN
Community Member

Postby amsterDAN » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:04 pm

PUGS wrote:I have read through this topic and I am still confused how to import the camera angles and how to actual use them with the mod. I have all of the .cpe files in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fire Prowrestling World folder. When I start up the game, I don't see any enable free mod check box? I don't see an option to set the camera angles to 1, 2, 3, etc.

I have the most up to date version of the mod. Was there something I was supposed to enable during the patch step of the installation?

Took me a few tries too. You gotta go to FreeCam >> Presets, and then import the angles there. The angles don't need to be anywhere particular, since you select them from a dialog box; I put mine in a new folder inside the FreeCam folder. And as far as I am aware, you don't assign angles shortcut keys yourself, but rather whatever the first 10 presets in the list can be called on using the number keys 1-9, and 0. Although I can hardly bear to look at it anymore, I made the 0 key call for the dull old default cam.

P.S. And of course, tick the Use Freecam thingy in the Freecam window of the patcher.

TigerSword
Owner and Founder

Postby TigerSword » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:06 am

Here's my camAI setup, since it's been requested.

The link is a direct download of a zip file.

PUGS

Postby PUGS » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:44 am

amsterDAN wrote:Took me a few tries too. You gotta go to FreeCam >> Presets

This is so embarrassing but where is FreeCam located? I do not see it anywhere. Not in the mod, not in the game, no folders...? Is it a folder? Is it file?

Tommy Tarantula
Community Member

Postby Tommy Tarantula » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:34 am

PUGS wrote:
amsterDAN wrote:Took me a few tries too. You gotta go to FreeCam >> Presets

This is so embarrassing but where is FreeCam located? I do not see it anywhere. Not in the mod, not in the game, no folders...? Is it a folder? Is it file?
First make sure it is checked in the pwgrpatcher located in the main fire pro directory Image then when the mod loads up when you start the game make sure you have the use free cam checked Image and you're set just make sure to import the camera angles.